Those Days of...Ch. 61-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had already got herself so wound-up that her first climax hit her almost immediately and as her shrieks echoed around the kitchen I felt the responsive lining of her pussy contracting rhythmically, kneading the hot, hard length of my cock as it continued shafting in and out. But, probably because it had already been such a draining week-end, although I could feel the semen bubbling inside my tightly aching balls, I found I was actually able to hold on for longer than I had thought I would and I settled myself into a steady rhythm.

Although my excitement level continued to rise it did so quite slowly, giving me time to savour the thrills generated by the moist friction of her pussy. I could tell from her reactions that instead of quickly sliding down into a state of relaxed satisfaction after the peak of her orgasm passed, my steady, powerful thrusting was lifting her to an even higher plateau of arousal - and then, that she was experiencing a rolling multiple orgasm.

Her fingers dug deep, almost painfully into my flesh as she urged me on and although her eyes clamped tightly shut as each crest approached, every now and then, after it had passed they'd open. Sometimes I could see nothing but the whites but other times they stared up at me with an expression that I can only describe as one of amazed adoration.

'Oh you wonderful, marvellous man! When you fuck me like this I don't really care how many other women you fuck.' she managed to gasp before yet another climax swept through her.

But of course I couldn't go on indefinitely, especially with what her continuing contractions were doing to my cock - and it wasn't long after that when I felt the unmistakable signals that my own climax was finally approaching. Helen must have also felt the change because it seemed that no sooner was I aware of the dramatic rise in pressure than she tapped into some reserve of energy and urged me on with renewed vigour, thrusting her arching body high off the floor as she pulled me even harder down into herself.

'Yes darling, now!' she screamed as my cock drove even faster. 'Come now! Nooow!' As it finally exploded, pumping a torrent of boiling semen into the very deepest parts of her cunt.

'Oh God that was utterly fantastic! I needed that! she gasped when the intensity of the feelings wracking our bodies had slackened off a little. 'And by the feel of things, so did you - and that was a surprise. I'd half expected you wouldn't have too much left for me, I thought Barbara would have virtually drained you.'

'To tell the truth, so did I lover.' I managed to answer in between gulping lungfuls of air. 'I'm not sure what it is - whether it's love or sheer lust - but whatever it is, you certainly do something to me.'

'That's nice to know - but don't forget the panty-hose, Barbara's idea must get a bit of the credit.'

To be honest I had been so carried away by the ecstatic sensations I'd been experiencing that I had all but forgotten I was wearing them. But, as Helen reminded me I became aware of the increased, almost painful tightness of them and when I looked down I saw why. During our frenzied activity the nylon had worked itself up into my crotch, got sopping wet and shrunk even more tightly around my cock and balls.

'And it looks as though I'm going to have trouble getting them off.'

'Let me see.' she said, easing out from under me and rolling me over on to my back. 'Oh, that looks awfully painful darling!'

I had to agree with her, it didn't look at all good. Although my cock was no longer erect, it was still long and fat and as the panty-hose gripped it tight, restricting the back-flow of blood, both it and my balls had turned a bruised looking purple.

'It's aching - but not painfully.'

'I think cold water's the only answer. Stay there, I'll get some.'

As she got up and hurried over to the sink I saw how reddened her own back and bottom had become as a result of the vigorous jarring they'd taken from the floor as we fucked.

I must have looked up apprehensively when she returned with not only a bowl of water and a cloth but also a pair of scissors.

'I'll cut them off.' she said, adding with a giggling laugh. 'The panty-hose I mean. The other things are just as precious to me as they are to you darling - believe me.'

Then she had me lie down flat, telling me to suck in my stomach while she cut through the nylon. I held my breath as I felt the cold steel edge pressing against my skin and flinched as she cut her way down across my lower abdomen and then on into the area around my groin. She looked up, smiling. 'I can't help giving you bit of a hair-cut - but everything else is quite safe. Now, stay still a bit longer, I may as well cut down what's left of the legs too, save you trying to peel them off. They're so wet I think you'd have a fair bit of trouble, the nylon has got caught up with the hairs on your legs.'

After she'd cut them off me she bathed and washed my cock and balls with cold water and couldn't suppress a giggle as they almost immediately shrank back to less than normal size - but gave a sigh of relief when she saw that the bruised looking colouring also quickly faded.

'Thank goodness they look all right. I was worried for a minute that we might have done some real damage. How do you feel darling?'

'A bit damp and chilly - but otherwise, fine.' I answered truthfully.

She grinned happily. 'Does that mean we can try that again, some other time I mean?'

'I don't see why not. I'll need a new pair of panty-hose though.' I answered with a laugh as I held up the remains of Barbara's. 'Would you really like to try that again some time?'

'Oh yes! I might look around for something special for you, maybe some proper tights. You looked quite spectacular - and I'm sure you got even bigger than you usually do. Is that possible?'

'I suppose so, I've read about things called cock rings, they work on the same principle, slowing the flow of blood back out of the penis, so there's more trapped inside it. But you have to be careful not to keep those on for too long, otherwise the blood gets sort of stagnant and that can do really bad things to the tissue. By comparison with those things the panty-hose are relatively loose - but maybe they were tight enough to have some effect. Maybe that also helped me to keep going longer than I thought I would.

And you certainly made the most of that.'

'You have no idea darling. I just seemed to roll from one climax to another, it was fantastic - and so were you.' she added as she got up on her knees, threw her arms tightly around me and kissed me hard.

When we broke for air I said I thought that her pussy had taken such a beating it might benefit from being washed too and although she protested at the thought of me using cold water, I didn't have to use too much force to get her to lie back while I did it. Although it was nowhere near as bruised looking as my cock had been, when I kneeled down between her wide-spread thighs I could see that not only the outer but also even the inner parts were still suffused with blood. As I sat there I saw a few drops, then a steady trickle of milky looking liquid seeping out from between them, some of my semen mixed up with her pussy's natural lubricants.

I gently spread the lips apart with one hand, allowing more of the stuff to escape and then washed around and between the lips, feeling her body tensing, initially from the cold water and then, as she got used to that, squirming from the sensations that resulted from my careful sponging.

'Mmm, that's nice.' she said softly. 'I think I might get you to give me a wash every time we make love.'

'It would be a pleasure darling.' I replied sincerely. 'You have a beautiful pussy, as I've told you many, many times - and I love looking at it, touching it.'

'And kissing, licking - and more especially, fucking it.' she added with a deep-throated laugh.

'True.' I answered as I finished by wiping the mess off the floor beneath her. 'Now, how does that feel?'

'Just as you said you did - a bit damp and chilly - but definitely very much better. Thank you darling.'

I gave her a hand up off the floor and as I could see she was starting to shiver a little, helped her on with the house-coat. 'I'll just keep it on for a while, then I'll put this back on for you.' she said as she picked up the wispy nightie. 'Now you get your bath-robe while I pour us both a drink - then you can tell me the details of what happened over the week-end, I mean the bits you've skimmed over so far, the sexy bits.' she added with a knowing smile.

Having made ourselves comfortable, curled up together on the settee, I did just that, adding detail to what I had already told her, literally 'fleshing out' what Barbara and I had got up to together - that time including the way Barbara had tied me down with other pairs of panty-hose and the frenzied fuck we'd had at the back of the restaurant - but for some reason, still holding back about what she and Maureen had done to me at the exhibition. I hadn't planned on telling her about how Barbara had responded to being smacked either but part way through my narration Helen brought up the matter of Barbara's recovery from the beating Mike had given her - which was reasonable since that had been the main reason for her leaving Barbara and I together in the first place.

In response I'd carelessly mentioned that from things Barbara had said I'd felt sure she was carrying a variety of guilty feelings, some from her school days, which had nothing at all to do with Mike, Helen or even what had happened between she and Luke. Naturally Helen wanted to know more detail and once started it was almost impossible to avoid telling her how that conversation had got started in the first place.

'So, she really gets a kick out of being smacked.' she said thoughtfully when I'd finished.

'Yes she does.'

'It's amazing the things she tells you about - she's never ever mentioned either of those things that happened to her at school. Somehow I just can't imagine her with the coach, in the showers.'

'It's more difficult for you than for me - you remember what she was like as a young teen-ager, I only know her as a highly sexed woman, so I can easily picture her in that situation.

But don't make too much of the guilt aspect - although there's undoubtedly something going on at the subconscious level, as there is in all of us, I think she mainly enjoys being smacked in a purely physical way - it's not unusual you know, plenty of people like it.'

'Did you enjoy it? Doing it to her I mean.'

'I'd be lying if I said I didn't get anything out of it darling - but it wasn't what I'd call a huge turn-on. Doing it with her across my knees was good, feeling the weight of her body pressing down against my cock, that was nice - but it was seeing how aroused she got from it that was the real turn-on for me. Like the feelings you got when you saw how aroused I'd got a little while ago. It's knowing the other person wants you, as much as, or perhaps even more than you want them, that's really the most exciting part - well for me it is.'

'I understand - and agree with you darling. When I saw how huge your cock had got, when I said it looked dangerously close to exploding I mean, I felt marvellous just from knowing that it was me that had got you so excited - that's why I couldn't help touching myself.

Anyway, I'm glad Barbara was able to talk all that through with you, just talking about those things must have helped her sort out whatever niggling problems she may not have completely resolved. I understand now why you said you thought she was quite over her problems. And I can't tell you what a relief that is. Thank you for everything darling.' she said, hugging me tight and stretching up to kiss me.

It felt odd - being thanked for having had one of the most sexually exciting and draining week-ends of my entire life - but I understood what Helen meant and what a relief it must have been for her after the years of difficulties she'd been through with Barbara.

We talked on for a while longer and then, when it seemed that Barbara was going to be late and as we both had to go to work the following day, we took ourselves off to bed. I hadn't even considered the thought that I'd have enough sexual energy to perform again, so was amazed to find myself responding to the feel of the warmth and softness of her body as we cuddled together and exchanged goodnight kisses. Helen was even more surprised than I was - and even more delighted - to feel my slowly growing response and although the love-making that followed was much less intense, it was none the less satisfying, and almost immediately afterwards we fell sound asleep in each other's arms.


Chapter 63

Barbara, Steve and the House

Neither of us heard Barbara return but I knew she was home when early the following morning I went to the bath-room for a piss and a shower and saw that her bed-room door was shut, remembering that she had said she had the day off and that it therefore wasn't necessary to wake her.

When I'd made some tea I went back to wake Helen and told her that Barbara was safely back.

'I can't wait to hear how her evening went.' she answered sleepily and as I started dressing I couldn't help recalling the picture Barbara had made in the sexy underwear - wondering if Steve had discovered it - and if so, how good a lover he'd turned out to be.

But as Barbara's door remained shut we both realised we would have to curb our impatience and wait until that evening to find out what had happened.

As luck would have it I was held up in a late afternoon meeting so when I eventually got home I found Helen had already been there for some time - and knew that neither of them would have been able to wait for my return before talking about it.

'O.K. - I know you've already discussed the gory bits, so, in one word, what's the news?'

'Fantastic!' Barbara replied with a beaming smile.

'Great!' I responded enthusiastically, though I was aware that while I was genuinely pleased for her, at the same time, in some far corner of my brain was a small, nagging feeling of jealousy.

'He certainly sounds much more Barbara's style darling.' Helen added happily. 'At least, after some initial caution on his part - which is quite understandable and rather nice in a way. I mean, after all, Barbara didn't go there to get raped.'

'Who says I didn't?' Barbara said with a laugh.

'But you know what I mean darling.'

'Yes, of course - and you're quite right, his timing was perfect.'

'I'm glad you both know what you're talking about.' I said.

'I'm sorry Roger. I'll try to keep it brief for you. First of all, he's got a lovely apartment, very modern. We got the work on the plans done, everything is fine in that area, he thinks what I've done is terrific, there's very little left for his people to do. He cooked a meal for us, he's a very good cook. We had a lovely bottle of wine to go with it - and talked and talked and talked, I thought we'd never stop.

In fact I was beginning to think that's all we were going to do, that he wasn't going to start anything. I could see he was definitely interested of course, the look in his eye was quite enough - and when he got up from the table at different times, to get things, I felt sure there was larger than usual bulge in his trousers.

But it wasn't until some time after dinner that it finally happened, he was very nervous, wasn't at all sure what my reaction would be.'

'Silly man.' Helen interjected quietly'

'But he certainly made up for that once he found out I was more than willing. You should have seen his face when he eventually found out what I had on underneath, your reaction was positively restrained by comparison Roger.'

That comment prompted a look of surprise from Helen and her voice had a decidedly peevish tone to it when she said to me. 'I see, so you'd had a preview had you darling?'

'Sort of.'

'Oh come on Mum. You went off for the week-end so Roger and I could have some time together, so don't make it sound as though you're starting to get jealous now.'

'You're right, it is silly of me. Sorry I interrupted.'

'So how's he built?' I asked, trying to change the subject.'

'Nicely. Lean but strong. He keeps himself fit, he runs quite a bit and works out at the gym a couple of times a week, so his muscle definition is very good.'

'And the working parts?' I asked with a smile.

'In full working order, I'm glad to say. His cock is, well I suppose you'd say it's long and thin. Certainly a lot thinner than Mike's was - but then it's a lot longer too. Anyway, the important thing is the way he uses it - and he's quite proficient. Maybe a bit unimaginative - but I'm sure that'll change, as we get to know each other better. And most importantly, he likes me, not just my body, I can tell he really likes me, the whole person I mean.' she said excitedly.

'Sounds promising.' I replied. 'So, when are you seeing him again?'

'Tomorrow evening. He has a meeting with a client tonight. He works very hard you know. His father takes care of their older, more established clients, Steve takes on the new ones, expanding the business - he's very ambitious, has masses of ideas about what he wants to do.

And I get the feeling he sees a place in that for me too, professionally I mean. Afterwards, when we were talking, he told me a bit more about those courses he mentioned I'd need to take, if I want to do interior design seriously I mean - and I got the feeling that if I did those and did well at them, he would have some definite plans for me.'

'It all sounds a bit too good to be true darling.' Helen said with a note of caution in her voice.

'Maybe Mum, maybe. But I really don't think so. I think he was just being absolutely straight with me. He didn't actually spell things out - I'm reading between the lines a bit - but I'm sure I'm right. Anyway I've got nothing to lose, I can do the courses at night, so I don't have to give up my job while I'm doing them, then we'll see what happens.'

'That's sensible Barbara. And even if nothing else comes of it, if you like each other at least you'll have the relationship.'

'And hopefully, good, regular sex!' Barbara added so enthusiastically that Helen and I just couldn't help laughing.

That's pretty much how things worked out over the next few weeks, the plans for the house were finalised and after a bit of a delay, approved by the council so that the actual work could start. While that was going on, Barbara enrolled in and began the courses Steve had recommended and at the same time the relationship between the two of them quickly strengthened and when she wasn't out at her classes or locked away in her room working, she was out with him, so Helen and I began to see less and less of her.

Before the actual work began on the house Steve arranged a formal meeting with Helen and I, bringing his father along with him and asking that Barbara also attend. He went over the plans and costs with us, gave us the opportunity to ask questions and resolve anything we weren't completely satisfied with, then got us to sign a contract. When that was all finished he invited us out to dinner and although Charles rather conveniently had another engagement, we were more than happy to accept, seeing it as a good opportunity to start getting to know the current man in Barbara's life.

It was soon obvious that he was totally besotted with her. In one way I was really glad to see that - yet, in another I found that just watching the way he looked at her again aroused that niggling sense of jealousy. But we all had a good evening, Steve proved to be very easy to get on with, intelligent and with a sharp, dryish wit that contrasted with and balanced Barbara's more exuberant sense of humour - and I felt sure that their feelings for each other stood a very good chance of growing into something more permanent.