Those Eyes - The Sequel

Story Info
Jake's love life is wonderful or is it?
21.1k words
4.06
42.6k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

This is a continuation of the life and times of Jake Pepper and his love life. Thank you for the feedback on Those Eyes. Some of you gave me food for thought.

Are There Any Faithful Women?

Chapter One

JAKE

What can I call it...wedded bliss? Sure, why not. That's what Janet and I have. I love her more than life. I know every little detail about this woman's body. From her foot and toe fetish to how many spasms she feels when I orgasm inside her. I know all of her involuntary movements and nuances that comes with her orgasms. The momentary blackouts amaze me, that a woman can actually lose herself for a few moments during the "little death".

She works very hard at keeping herself in the latest styles of clothing (she's a fashion designer), footwear, foot and toe jewelry. I have to admit, even after eleven years, I still get a raging boner when I see her in a blouse and pencil skirt with a garter belt, seamed stockings with her toe rings and glossy red toes shining with the newest styles of strappy CFM stiletto heels on her feet. Shes a Goddess. She's 48 years old and after having two kids, she still turns men's heads but she is still just as loving and attentive toward me as the day I proposed to her on our boat. Truly an amazing woman, wife and mother.

Jake Jr. is 10 now and my baby girl, Amy is 8. With both of them in school now, Janet has gone back to hands on as far as managing CEO of her business which was suffering some while she was raising our babies to school age. She has gone back to promoting the Winchester Brand all over the world which of course means me and the kids are seeing less and less of her as she spends lots of time in the company plane to exotic locations, making appearances, bringing her customers back into the fold.

She attends one gala after another at least two to three times a month. I have gone with her several times and she seems to appreciate my efforts to help her, but the kids are involved with assorted activities with school and sports, so one of us needs to be here for support which winds up being me. SMJ Investigations is now nationwide and in a few friendly countries. I mainly oversee operations and seldom take an active part in the actual work unless a client calls for it.

Of course, I worry about Janet's safety. A wealthy, high profile, beautiful woman can be a target as we sadly and painfully learned from the Lomax, Foreman, and Jamison ordeal. By the way, Foreman is doing 40 years in a Federal Correctional facility. Senator Jamison lost his seat in the Senate after some very bad publicity over Susan's death and died a few years later under suspicious circumstances. The firm no longer bares his name in the interest of needing new business and the fact Susan was adored in so many circles and left because of her father.

So, catching up on our life, I try to be a good dad to my kids. We do things together every weekend. Jake is learning the ropes on how to be a top notch seamen going out on the boat with me whenever he can. My Captain is teaching him so many things about seamanship like how to read the skies for weather changes, getting bearings without electronics, getting to know the particular sounds your boat makes and what they mean. Amy is into girls soccer. I attend most of her games. For an eight year old, she's really into it.

So here's the issue. With her returning to full time work, it also brought trouble in my Paradise. I'm beginning to feel like mom and dad to the kids with Janet in the air and out weeks or even a month at a time. She faithfully calls and talks to me and the kids but it recently it seems like it's more of an obligation to call rather than support me and our children. When I call her, she usually calls right back as soon as she can. Still, it's troubling.

I did something I know would be irritating to her if she knew but last week, I put my best new man to keep a discreet surveillance on her, not that I'm suspicious of her, but for her safety only. Janet has given me no reason to believe she's doing anything but working, but in the words of the late, great Ronald Reagan. "Trust but verify." I know we have a serious conversation waiting to be had.

JANET

I'm thinking about Jake and the kids right now wishing I was at home with them. I know Jake is beginning to get angry with me for being gone so much. I'm missing so much of what the kids are doing, not to mention it's been almost two months since I've had my toes pampered while he's balls deep in my pussy. BOB (battery operated boy) is all that's keeping me sane. Also, it seems like I've been getting hit on more and more lately, especially in other countries where monogamy is just a word in the dictionary.

I have to admit, I like the attention, I always have, but I'm a happily married woman and mother, but still the old wild child feelings are just waiting for me to acknowledge them. I had forgotten how the excitement of the glitz and the male attention makes me giddy all over. I have not been unfaithful to Jake, although I have had some platonic dates for arm candy at some of these functions I attend. I know how it would destroy us, not to mention our marriage if either one of us stepped out on the other.

I received a text from Jim Flowers the other day asking me to call him to chat. He missed me. I have not returned his call as of yet. Jim didn't take it well when I told him I couldn't see him anymore and that I was marrying Jake all those years ago. He said he was in love with me and wanted me to be with him. I told him, I didn't love him in that way and hung up.

If I was to stray, I could see it being with someone who cared about me like Jim. I have to squash these thoughts although I get damp in the crotch thinking about the possibilities, then I think about the consequences.

I spent the next week at my office in Paris...yes, France. Much of my business and designs are recognized in Europe and I have been named the top designer several times. I had planned to go home after my third week there but one of the largest shows of the year is that week so I knew I should attend. I ran into an old acquaintance the other day in the coffee shop, Jacques Dumont. Yes, he was a short term lover before Jake came into my life, but times have changed.

I later called him and asked if he wanted to be my arm candy for the show. He agreed. I picked him up in my limo and we started toward the venue.

Jacques said, "I hear you're married."

I said, "Yes, for eleven years now with two great kids."

He says, "Ahaaa! A MILF!"

I smiled and said, "I guess you could say that in some circles. Just don't let my husband hear it."

He said, "He's not here."

Jacques wasn't laughing. He picked up my foot and slipped my heel off of my foot. He touched the toe rings that adorned my toes.

He said, "Are you still as hot when your feet are made love too as you used to be?" He put my toe to his lips and kissed it, then taking it into his mouth.

I gasped, replying, "Yes, Jacques, maybe more so than I was back then. Please don't. I need to stay in control."

He slid my shoe back on. I stepped out of the limo with Jacques holding my hand. We walked toward the building hand in hand unknown to me that the guest entrance and show were being televised worldwide if you had the right cable package which we did at home. Also I did not notice the man that was kind of walking with us with a beautiful blonde at his side.

Chapter 2

JAKE

I just happened to turn on the Tube and was surfing stations when I stopped on one of the stations Janet likes to watch. Tonight it was a live fashion show from Paris. I wonder if Janet had any new clothing in the show. The camera panned the celebrities and guests as they walked the red carpet. I began recording the show for Janet when I was suddenly stunned at what I saw.

There was my gorgeous wife walking into the venue hand in hand with some guy. She had not told me about the show for some reason. I felt a huge pain in my heart, but was not going off the deep end yet. I knew she occasionally had a male friend accompany her to these shows to keep the hounds away.

I saw her hands with her wedding ring shining brightly in the lights. One of the fashion reporters ran up to Janet and stuck a mic in her face.

She asked, "Ms. Winchester, who is this handsome man with you tonight."

It didn't go unnoticed that Janet did not correct her name but many married people use their given name as their professional name.

Janet said, "This is Jacques Dumont, an old friend, who agreed to escort me tonight."

The reporter asked about her life over the last years. Janet didn't mention being married and never spoke of me or the kids as reasons for being less visible. She doesn't want anyone to know about us. It's clear by what she's not saying. That's when her date pulled her close and kissed her for the cameras. If I was not livid before, I was now. Just then I got a text from my man.

"I'm on it, Boss" and sent a picture of the lovebirds. J.J. (Jake Jr.) walked in seeing his Mom on the screen.

He said, "Who's that with Mom, Dad?"

Not wanting to alarm him, I just said, "Someone she works with, JJ."

He said, "He kissed her, Dad. Why would a coworker kiss Mom?"

JJ is smarter than his years. What else could I say? He left the room and I kept watching the two as they strutted down the aisle hand in hand. Once they were seated at their table, the cameras would pan the crowd occasionally and I could see them with his arm around her with her smiling from ear to ear. Luckily, their table was directly in line with the stage with a good view of them. She was really into him and him to her...well, maybe not yet but if I know my Janet, she's loving the attention.

My man continues to send me pictures of the two in various stages of flirting. I took a picture of the TV screen when the camera panned to them again. I decided to shake her up a bit. I called her cell. She opened her purse, looked at her phone and put it back in without answering it. That did it. I was now thoroughly pissed.

I texted the picture I just took of their lip lock to her and said, "You have five seconds to call me back since you just chose not to talk to me."

She took it out again, looked at it and I saw her get up and hurriedly walk toward the lobby.

My phone rang, I thought "Fuck Her." I'm not answering. Childish, I know, so what? Let her sweat. My phone rang about 10 more times. I watched as she returned to her table and sat down. Her friend started to put her arm around her and she moved her chair away from him.

I got a text, "I'm so sorry. Please talk to me, Jake. Nothing has happened. Nothing will."

I texted back, "YET. Enjoy your new life. BTW, JJ saw him kiss you. You got some splainin' to do to your son. You DO remember you have a son, don't you? Oh, yeah and a daughter too."

I saw her put her face in her hands as she read my text. She texted, "Oh My God, I'm coming home!"

I said, "Don't bother, we've been doing fine without you for nearly a year now. When you do grace us with your presence a week at a time, you're not here as a wife and parent anyway. Don't let us interrupt your night with Jacques. Please use protection. Good Night, Janet."

That was rude but I was feeling rude.

I was furious. Maybe a little too much not really knowing what she intended for the night. I watched a little longer and saw her down her wine, and then another and another. She turned to her date and they left. He helped her up and they headed for their limo.

I got a text from my man. "Boss, she's pretty tipsy, you want me to rescue her.?"

I said, "No, anything that happens from here is her choice. She knows I've seen her."

He said, "I'll let you know, Boss."

I said, "Watch her and keep her physically safe but anything else is on her."

JANET

Shit. Shit. Shit. Ok, Janet, how do you get yourself out of this one I thought as Jacques and I got into the limo. I didn't realize that the show would be televised let alone that Jake might be watching it. This is not good. Not good at all. We rode toward the hotel when Jacques slipped my shoe off again and began massaging my foot and toes.

I jerked my foot back and slipped my shoe back on. I said, "No, Jacques, we are done for tonight. Thanks for the escort."

Jacques said, "Want me to help you to your room."

I said, "No, thanks, Jacques."

He said, "Sure you don't want some company on a cold night."

"Not tonight, Jacques. Good night."

He turned and walked out. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, I turned and was staring Jim Flowers in the face.

Jim said, "Long time, no see, Janet, How are you? You are as beautiful as ever."

I said, "You smooth talker, you know just what to say to a girl, don't you."

He said, "Care to join me in the bar for a drink?"

I said, "Maybe just one, Jim. I have some phone calls to make in my room and I'm beat."

I sat with Jim for a few minutes and had one Cosmo. We danced to the piano music a bit. I felt his erection, already knowing what it looked like, felt like inside me, and what it was like to feel his huge load ejaculating deep inside me.

I snapped out of my memories of Jim and said, "I have to go, Jim. Been great seeing you."

He said, "You know I'm still in love with you, right?"

I said, "I'm sorry, Jim, I didn't mean for that to happen. You filled a void in my life at the time and the few times we shared a bed was awesome but that was all it was."

I was thinking back, how content I was, as I was saying that, laying beside him feeling his semen oozing deep inside me. I've got to say, he produced huge loads that took awhile to drain.

Jim said, "Janet, I want that feeling again, that feeling of being inside you, making love to you. Please come to my room."

I said, "Jim, it's a nice thought but I'm a married woman with kids. I'm not the same woman you were in love with back then"

He said, "Well, if you change your mind, it would be a pleasure to be in your company again."

He handed me a key. I took it. I don't know why. I turned and went to my room. I didn't know at the time but I had just turned my nice little world in to shit.

JAKE

My phone rang and I saw it was my operative in Paris.

He said, "Boss, you're not going to like what I have to say."

I said, "Is she going to his room?"

He said, "Not her dates room, Boss, but some guy gave her a room key and they talked a bit like old friends."

He texted me a picture of the guy. It was Jim Flowers. Shit. What's he doing there? I knew they were an item before we were married. I guess he's looking for a repeat performance. He said he was in love with her back then. Maybe he's taking another run at her. I told my man to let me know everything that happens. My operative called back and said they went to the bar, had a drink and danced a bit. Then she left and went to her room.

He said, "Dixie, will stay on her for a few more hours and will call me if anything changes"

My phone rang. It was Janet.

She said, "Jake?" I remained silent. She repeated, "Jake?"

I calmly said, "Yes, Janet?"

"Please Jake, nothing happened."

" Let me ask you this, Janet, honestly, our marriage depends on it, would anything have happened if I hadn't seen the show on TV?"

"She said, "NO! Nothing would have happened."

I said, "Tell me honestly, Janet."

She said, "I don't know, maybe. I'm so confused, Jake."

"Janet, I don't know about you, but my definition of "nothing happened" and yours aren't the same. Kissing a strange man, holding hands, arms around you, holding you close, and I don't even know what happened in the limo but I know what has happened when I'm in the limo with you. I don't think those things pass the husband test, Janet. What do you think, Janet? When you get unconfused about your choices, you call me."

"Jake, can I talk to the kids?"

"Why, they're in bed and sure haven't been a priority to you in months. Good night Janet."

I heard her say, "Jake...Jake..please don't hang up."

But I already had. I didn't mention anything about Jim being there. Figured I would just let it play out...or maybe not. I'll see what my guy sees tonight.

Chapter 3

JANET

After feeling Jim's cock through his slacks, I was more aroused than I had been in months. The alcohol had smoked my inhibitions. I dropped my dress, unsnapped my garter belt and rolled my stockings off my feet. I took off my rings and placed them on the night stand. The lace stocking tops were wet where I leaked down the inside of my thigh. I stepped in the shower and cleaned up. I went and laid down in the bed nude. Next thing I realized was my fingers were dancing over and around my clit. I was about to cum when I stopped.

I had made a terminal decision that I will pay for in spades. Why? All the excuses in the world won't matter. I had not been with Jake in months, I was aroused to the point of orgasm, the alcohol had my inhibitions in the toilet and I knew what was waiting behind that door. I got up, put my dress back on with no panties or bra. I slipped on my red mules and walked into the hallway. I looked down and saw my toe rings shining in the light along with my glossy red toe nails. It was 2 am. I slipped down the hall to Jim's room and unlocked the door with the key he gave me.

I didn't pay much attention to the blonde walking near the elevator but I should have. As I walked in, Jim was there along with a gorgeous brunette and one of Jim's colleagues.

I said, "I'm sorry, Jim, I didn't know you had company." I turned to leave.

Jim said, "No, No, Janet, stay...have a drink with us."

Next thing I knew I was sitting on the sofa beside Jim as he was explaining we were old friends that go back along way to the other couple. The woman's name was Gina and the man was Ryan. I watched as Gina began kissing and touching Ryan. Jim and I watched them make out.

Ryan had unbuttoned her blouse and was gently sucking her nipple. She was moaning as Ryan's hand went up her dress. He pushed it up where we could see her bare, hairless pussy. Ryan slipped two fingers in her and she gushed all over the sofa leaving a big wet spot. I was getting more aroused watching them.

I was so busy watching that I hadn't noticed that Jim had slipped off one of my shoes and was kissing the tip of my toe. He rubbed my bare sculpted toe nail along his cheek. I watched him as he sucked each of my bare toes mouthing my toe rings. I gasped as he gently made love to my foot.

I saw that Jim's awesome cock was already at full mast in his slacks. I was between Ryan and Jim. Ryan left Gina for a moment and pushed my dress up. He found my engorged clit and began rolling it between his thumb and finger. Between my toes in Jim's mouth and Ryan having a death grip on my clit. I didn't resist. I had lost control in the span of ten minutes in his room.

I said, "Guys, I can't do this." I groaned out loud as Ryan pinched my clit and brought me on the verge of cumming. Ryan picked up my other foot and slid my mule off. Gina unzipped him and exposed his cock. He put my foot in his lap and began rubbing his penis all over my toes. He gently rubbed the bottom side of my toes over the engorged precum leaking glans. My toes were sticky. Gina was holding his cock and licked his pre cum off of them.

I heard Ryan yell, "Gina, squeeze the base. Keep me from cumming."

She did, but a huge dollop of thick white semen escaped, oozing out of the tip of his glans onto my toes. The squeeze had kept him from full fledged ejaculation. I massaged the cum into my toes and over the big glans. All this time, Jim was still sucking the polish off my other toes. All of a sudden, I came...hard, squirting all over my legs, sofa, and floor. I couldn't stop. Seemed like my orgasm just kept intensifying the longer it went.

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers