Those Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked ready to attack me again but was able to maintain her composure long enough to say, "I want what I was told I couldn't have all these years. I want my hands, and mouth, and body, and everything to be a part of the lovemaking we share."

"I just don't know how to do it or what to do next," she admitted softly as if ashamed, "I feel lost."

"Mary Beth, tonight is about you," I said with a level of conviction and authority that I hoped would take the pressure off her and allow her to follow my lead.

I added, "Let me do this for you tonight and we'll work on the rest later. Is that okay? Can I do that for you?"

She put her hands up on each side of my head and drew my face close enough to kiss me on the cheek. Then she slid one hand back to get her lips close to my ear and whispered, "PLEASE do that for me!"

With that, I rocked back onto my heels and pulled her up to a standing position. Even kneeling, I was pretty much face high to her chest and I put my hands back on her ass and pulled her to me to nuzzle my face into her blouse between her breasts. I looked up to her eyes from there and with her undivided attention I said, "I'm glad you feel that way because I want to taste and explore you until you cum all over my mouth and face."

Back to blowtorch intensity in her eyes. She grabbed the back of my head and leaned down to attack my mouth again, this time with a deep moan in the back of her throat and a tremor I could feel in her body.

As she continued kissing me I reached down and slipped off each of her shoes. As I did this I spent about 10 seconds rubbing each foot and sliding my hand up the back of her leg to just below her calf briefly massaging there. With both of her bare feet back on the floor, I found her belt clasp and zipper to drop her slacks to her ankles then repeated the same process as removing her shoes. Lifting and replacing each foot one at a time.

I'm doing all this blind as Mary Beth is still lavishing my mouth with her tongue. And even though I wanted to see Mary Beth in her panties prior to removing them, our kissing was still being done with a lot of eye contact and I was mesmerized enough by her eyes that I couldn't pull mine away.

So I let my hands be my "eyes". Running them up and down Mary Beth's legs. Up to her inner thighs with the backs of my hands then out and around her hips until I've got a hand full of butt cheek for a quick kneading, then down the backs of the legs and around front to her shins again then back up her inner thigh and repeat.

I would go light as the touch of a feather up her inner thigh then get heavy handed working around to massage her ass. Then lighten my touch again as I worked down then back up her inner thigh to where it was no more than a whisper touch as I approached her womanhood.

I kept this routine waiting for her signal. That was the key lesson from my weekend with that horned-up college professor. She schooled me on putting in the time, waiting for the signal, then moving to the next objective. I found it extremely empowering and the pay-off from that lesson to be very rewarding...and I intended to make that reward pay-off for Mary Beth right now.

After about the 8th circuit of my hands exploring her ass, when I went down then started up again with the light, whispery touch up her inner thighs, Mary Beth shifted the weight on her feet so that she could spread her legs wider. And there it was. The signal.

The next time down her calves, another quick massage, around to the shins with a light touch starting to work back up and I instead shifted gears and ran a firm hand up each inner thigh and I didn't stop until I cupped her mound and mashed against the wetness I could feel in her panties while practically lifting her off her feet so that her own body weight was creating the pressure she was feeling on her lady parts.

I held my hands in a prayer pose, palm to palm with my fingers extended out straight and rigid with my thumbs up creating an "L" that wrapped up over her clit to her mound

The surprise of my unexpected action, along with the jolt of pleasure she received, had Mary Beth basically screaming into my mouth with her enjoyment. She grabbed my head and smashed our faces together cheek to cheek as she was moaning in my ear and wiggling her body back and forth trying to center herself against the pressure on her pussy.

I basically had her in a trap that tortured her sexually. With my elbows braced against my bended knee, I had the leverage to keep her lifted up just past her tippy toes touching the ground and the more she wiggled back and forth to gain a foothold, the more she rubbed her sensitive spots on my hands.

Kind of like when you were a kid trying to ride a bike that was just a little too big and your toes didn't quite touch the ground...except here, Mary Beth's butt wasn't on a bike seat. I had her balancing and mashing on her clit as she wiggled around.

"Ohhhh, God, Scott! Oh, God! Fuh, fuh, fuh, oooooooh fuck!" She moaned in my ear as her ass kept wiggling trying to get a foot on the floor to escape the intense feeling.

I'm not sure if she eventually would've cum riding my hands like that but even as petite as she is, my hands were only strong enough to hold her in the position for about a minute. When I lowered her to where her feet were back on the floor her legs about gave out and she flopped her butt backward onto the bed.

She didn't release my head so it pulled me forward towards her and between breaths she kept moaning into my ear, "What was that? Every move was like an electric shock that felt sooooo good. I kept trying to get down and yet I never wanted to get down. Just wanted to keep going on forever. Fuck, that felt good!"

I could tell she was finally getting her wits about her so I grabbed her head firmly again from the back with a handful of her hair and growled softly into her ear, "If you liked that, you're gonna LOVE what comes next!"

I nibbled her earlobe and down her neck then back up her jawline until I could give her a gentle kiss on the lips. When I pulled back from her I was finally seeing what I'd so grossly underestimated while imagining the beauty of her eyes while aroused.

The intensity, and how brightly they shone and how icy blue they'd become, was as unsettling as it was erotic. I had a moment of fear questioning if there was any way I could possibly hope to satisfy the hunger I saw burning in those eyes. But the moment was too real. My feelings in the moment were too strong. It was that unspoken commitment where I was going to die trying if that's what it took.

I reached down and began unbuttoning the top of her blouse. As the collar grew slack and began falling open, I caught a twinkle off the Cross that still dangled around her neck. Damn. I'd forgotten about that. Now it REALLY stood out and was highlighted against the flushed crimson background of her upper chest.

So sexy.

I had my work cut out for me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12