All Comments on 'Those Famous Five Words Pt. 02'

by GrassIsGreener

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I can't get over how much of a bastard this guy is. If he wasnt sure if she really remembered or not, give her a lie detector test! For goodness sakes! They have a family. He thinks she was selfish? He needs to look in the mirror.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Loved pt. 01

But part two unraveled. Somehow it just didn’t feel as well put together. There were spots that didn’t make sense, a lot of repetitions that weren’t needed, and it felt more and more rushed as it progressed. Endings are kind of important, and tough to realize.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Good story.

Wow big news flash. So we have humans that are not perfect.

Still a good story.

@lujon20191 day ago

At least you were honest in your tags that it is a cuck story

.

and what is it with the idea that if the cock isnt inserted into a pussy it isnt cheating?

.

Holding hands is fucking cheating

romantic meatings are cheating

planning to fuck others who arent your spouse is cheating

P in V sex is just the cherry on top

If all of what you say about cheating is true, which hand are you cheating with?

Is P in H sex the cherry on top?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

I would have given it 5 stars - but, he caved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband is an asshat. She should have told his sanctimonious ass to frack off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, too many lengthy comments for me to review, right now. I’ll assume I’m not the first to mention these issues, about which I’ll try to be brief:

#1 How do you “forget” the first time in many years a man other than your husband touched you intimately? Sorry, not believable, unless she was traumatized by it, and she didn’t appear to be, nor did she make that excuse.

#2 Why do women always think they know what their husband wants, based on websites they see he viewed? For several years after I discovered erotic story sites, I read EVERYTHING, from incest to bestiality, cuckold to BDSM, polyamorous to gay. If your spouse wants to know why you are visiting a site, they should ask you, before they, you know, ASSUME. Otherwise, it just looks like they have found the perfect excuse to go off and do what they wanted to, anyway.

#3 I am a woman who has no problem with the husband’s justification for divorce. Hiding important information makes you untrustworthy. What disturbed me was his remarrying her so fast. I would have thought he needed more sessions to find out how she could “forget”. All her behavior told me was that she first justified herself based on websites he visited, and then conveniently “forgot” how far she went to diminish her involvement with the other guy and get him to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The whiney, feminized men and bitches that criticize the MC as if he were a real person are a hoot.

There are several flaws in this common to LW plots, but the most original inanity is Sharon's "block" about remembering her make out session in Carter's apartment. How is a reader supposed to find that credible?

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

Not sure about the reasons for Sharon "forgetting" or the final resolution, but this was well-written and the story engaging. 4* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF... Hubby dearest is addicts to LW stories. His wife finds out and misjudged his real interest but is turned on by some of them. Is beating off to Internet porn cheating? Sort of... So hubby divorces her, then is fucking attorney... Did wifey get a fuck buddy? No.... Yeah, the husband is a total jerk. If he hadn't been into LW "erotica" this wouldn't have happened so it's his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's bitch, she would have screwed her lover with hubbys pernission. Now he takes her back? What a wimpass dumbfuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why on earth would Sharon want him back? The guy is a giant douche bag, also when will Traci be disbarred?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 2 years ago

Geez. The story completely collapsed at the end. The hair splitting about whether she cheated of not got boring early but went on forever and the last counseling visit and dinner/proposal was simply preposterous and an editorial copout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure why some are down on his having sex with his attorney, they didn't have the first date until 3 weeks after the judge granted the divorce so he wouldn't be her client anymore and nothing happened until the third date.

Her having lunches with the other bloke and keeping it secret inappropriate, lunches, kisses and talking about getting together is over the line, wife going back to the other blokes place and getting felt up with his fingers penetrating, cheating of sorts.

The fact the other bloke mentioned he got that far and no further to a woman he is trying to pick up, yeah i would be inclined to believe him and Sharon admitted at the end it happened so it wasn't a lie.

When all said and done Jamie seemed to be prepared to treat all that as a close call, the thing he seemed hung up on was she didn't come clean on all of it, so if she continued to keep some parts secret how could he trust her.

The getting back together seemed a bit rushed

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

The author's definition of cheating and mine are not even similar. All of her activity with Steve, once she 1st accepted that lunch date quickly slid down the slope from inappropriate to what I consider cheating. Conspiring to have sex with another man, letting him feel her up & finger her puss, and top it off with a request to allow her to fuck him? Not cheating? Hell just that request alone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unless you don't care about your marriage, any normal husband would have the cunt served as soon as possible after she asks for a "hall pass". Contrary to what some authors think, putting together divorce papers is quick and inexpensive. Whether a divorce actually eventuates would be an open question, but without "shock and awe" there is no way to take the measure of the cunt's depravity and whether she can be trusted in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pile of crap. Maybe I should read the last parts of these stories and save myself some time. Remarry the cheating slut who is still in denial? Smart move!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but a rushed and rather stupid ending. Why did he go from being a hard ass to getting remarried so quickly? I truly don't get it. I also don't buy the "wife really didn't remember making our, getting felt up and fingered 'dinner' at lover boy's apartment" device. It all really felt like the author wrote himself into a corner that he couldn't get out of when what he wanted to write was a reconciliation story. He could have done that but this was just a bad way to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he take her back? Bitches be crazy. Stay divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a really stupid story. Not telling Sharon what Steve had said was entirely ridiculous. At the point of finding out from the PI report he had no reason to believe what Steve said happened between him and Sharon actually happened it could have been Steve just massaging his own ego. Jamie should have confronted Sharon with the information it need'nt have changed the direction of the story but it would have made more sense. As it is Jamie looks like some pathetic sod whose ego won't let him see any alternatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jamie is a real dick. Way too cutesy withholding his info. Man up and confront her already. Divorced on virtually no evidence. What an immature fool.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - this story was just too convoluted and repetitive. Kind of like a snakes and ladders game. It does not flow very smoothly - instead it jerks all over the place - many times. It was very difficult to follow. The forgetfulness of the wife's infidelity was way overboard and totally unbelievable.

My opinion - it could have been a lot more straight forward and simpler.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Again, you screwed up after good first part - "I went to his house, got into heavy petting and got felt up ... then I blocked it up."

Where do you get that idea, in a mental institution?

You could have gone with slow revelation and slow admission using some suspense, it would have been helpful to the rather slow as molasses plot you have here. Instead of that you went with absurdly moronic "I could not remember".

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Her denials at Rachel’s office are troubling. Sharon called her affair a conspiracy? A conspiracy is a betrayal. Then she said that going to a man’s apartment, while unknowing husband is away and doesn’t know, isn’t cheating.

For her part, why did it take Rachel 8 months to pursue the journal exercise? That’s a basic procedure when someone has a memory issue or concern.

For Jamie’s part, he’s the only person who can answer whether reconciliation is the desired outcome. I didn’t see anywhere in the story where he was deceptive, cruel, or unreasonable. I’d have blown it by showing the PI report early on; Jamie was smarter than I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saccharine, poorly motivated, abrupt, "Hallmark" ending

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
A Big Tease

I was expecting, and even hoping that Jamie did not have sex with Tanya but stopped at a similar point that Sharon did. I know it's a bit 'Hallmarky' but it was a romantic story even though it was in L.W. and there was even a real loving wife in it too! The ending was OK but it wasn't necessary for Jamie to have sex with Tanya, although a lot of hard core readers will disagree with that. I would also have preferred that Sharon recalled her 'fingering' before the gavel fell and did a little thinking about it before realizing it may be the honesty Jamie was looking for. I know lame, cliche and 'Hallmarky' but even at my old age I love a good story. Anyway, GREAT JOB! Thank You 5 full, bright and shiny stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start, but then descended into nonsense, husband was a bit of a prick, if I was the wife I'd have just told him to fuck off, but hey, its just fantasy right

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He went too far in the divorce, but not fan enough with revenge on wife and her lover...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading after the first page. The husband chose and then insisted upon believing the interloper's statement which he did not witness over the repeated assurances of his wife. Story breaks down right there. No matter what his wife did or didn't do, the story is now about a male who totally disrespected his wife. He has absolutely NO basis upon which to proceed to divorce. If that is the way he is and will continue to be, then she is well rid of him. If the situation was reversed would he agree to her divorcing him? Would he go ballistic over her refusing to accept his repeated assurances? No and yes. For him, it is all about her and what he has chosen to believe: no respect for her whatsoever.

Again, good writing. I am trying not to blame the author for what his characters are doing. There are plenty of other commenters here that have that covered. The hubby maintains that respect in marriage is required for the marriage to continue. That is the premise of the story. Therefore, the marriage is finished. And so is the story.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m giving it a 5 mainly to piss off literally scores of commenters.

The back and forth agonizing by the husband over the definition of cheating made me want to slap the shit out of him.

I am reminded of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. She said, “oh, what big teeth you have!“ He said, “the better to eat you with!“ She said, “Eat! Eat! Eat! Doesn’t anybody around here ever fuck anymore?!”

“Digitizing” my ass!

I felt like I was at some cheap ass opera where the baritone gets stabbed in the back and, instead of dying, the motherfucker sings for an hour.

Do you know what the problem is here? The writer was trying to make the BTB crowd happy. And you can’t make those sons of bitches happy. They’re a bunch of losers, never has been’s, never will be’s. Their feet stink and Jesus does not love them.

They desperately think that they want their wives to be unfaithful so they can spend the rest of their lives crying in their goddamn beer. Stupid motherfuckers.

What they really want is for all wives and all women to be killed, buried, have their bodies dug up, drive a stake through their fucking hearts, burn their carcasses and scatter their ashes while the BTB boys dance about singing hallelujah.

Do you want to spend your time sucking up to these pieces of shit? Write that and you’re sure to get a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insipid, shouldn't have taken this long for the guy to get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. No thank you. That was the biggest non sequitur ending I've read on this site.

bereznikbereznikover 2 years ago

A very good take on this theme, the husband simply wanted the truth which is what most husband need in this situation. The fact that his wife couldn't remember is the emotional and psychological aspect of this story. If you didn't get that then you need to reread in detail. I give it 5* for the twist on the famous 5 words . Well done!

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

The guy was a dickhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sad but you blew this story. Here's how.

He may well have not informed his wife of the PI report but SHOULD have revealed it to the counselor. She, in turn, would find a way to ascertain if Sharon was a liar or something else, as it turned out, was in play.

He stacked the deck against everyone by his rather childish control of the information.

In law there is a process called discovery. It exists to ensure that ALL the facts are available in evidence so that the truth can be revealed.

What Steve did was both immoral and dishonest.

His wife was a elf-deluded fool and he is certainly entitled to be angry, but to torch the marriage BEFORE confronting her with all the facts was worse than foolish. It was childish.

QuintiusQuintiusover 2 years ago
What'd you get bored?

What the hell was that abrupt ending? She never did tell him why she did it or thought it was fine. She asked for a freakin' hall pass, for crying out loud! He'd already gotten a divorce and was moving on when she found him with Tanya, yet she holds it against him as though they're still married. This chick was a huge hypocrite. Why the hell would he just ask her to marry him again seemingly out of the blue? What a terrible damned ending... and this from someone who actually enjoys a good reconciliation story!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Wow, another writer who gets special feelings over cheating slutwives who betray and get no comeuppance....

Yawn..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like others have said, she never explained why she did it so until that comes out and is discussed and understood how can he be certain it will not happen again? She still feels that a 3 month emotional affair combined with making out and getting fingered is not cheating. So based on that she can feel that if anything like that occurs again it is OK.

He had moved on a bit so if a young girl like Tanya is willing to have sex with him, and like it, he should feel confident that there will be others. He would not be lonely.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

a mishmap, both not being fair Jamie particularly. Most wives are at risk from predators especially when the marriage has become a little commonplace. Jamies reading of cheating wife stories put the idea into Sharon head it didn't need a lot of persuasion from Steve for Sharon to seek some excitement but allowing intimate contact was wrong although extremely difficult for a 'hot wife' to resist. A '4' because the story was a different slant on the 'cheating wife' syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They both are utterly unsympathetic people, though Jamie is not as bad because Sharon did get intimate, did seriously discuss and semi-plan having sex with another man, she was on that path and most importantly it is utterly implausible/unbelievable that she would have forgotten dinner at asshole's apartment, kissing and making out and getting fingered by him. Sharon's alleged "forgetfulness" is the jump the shark device to undo her longterm dishonesty about the worst event in her intimate relationship with the asshole. It was after that dinner that she decided to actually go ahead and request Jamie's permission to fuck the asshole. Impossible that she forgot that event. Pox on them both; I'm sorry she got as much as she did of his business but it was not grosssly unfair. And the suggestion he was wrong or "flaunting" his sex with Tanya is crap; none of that started until the divorce was open. Jamie should have told Sharon to leave and they then could talk the following day. 3*** for good writing but the story fails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was extremely disgusting on so many levels! First of all I just hated the MC…

An ass of the highest order!! The way he behaves …watching cuck porn reading stories then extinguishers high and mighty! Yes get the part that wifey did things inappropriate …but this ass took things too far!! And it did not take him long to put his pecker in another hole! Am sure he has been tapping pussies all along…and just found a reason to do it without hiding! A pathetic tale of a pathetic man

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

It was a good story. I don’t blame Jaimie for dumping her for being dishonest. But he knew he was better off with her than not having her. He forgave her and took her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IMO, to have an intimate affair of any kind with a member of the opposite sex is cheating by a married or committed individual. Sharon never seemed to understand the totality of what she actually did wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Not sure what to think

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Second time, liked it better this time regraded the story from 2/5/to 3/5.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

It’s hard to write a reconciliation story. Even for a good writer like this. So yes on the technical and No on the justification.

At least get a pre nup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible ending. He splits hairs, divorces her and then out of the blue, for no reasonable reason, wants her to marry him again. It cost a TON of money, everything is separated and he suddenly decides to change his mind? I think not. You dropped the ball on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boy, you fucked that up

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

This is my second time reading through this tale, I thought that Jamie was a bit of a hard assed hypocrite, Sharon was just over the line in cheating-vile, but not so far that they couldn't reconcile in my view. This all started because neither of them communicated after she first read the stories.

What would have been cool would have been to explore the reconciliation a little more, what were the emotions that Jamie was going through as he understood what he had done to her, not just her to him. How did Sharon block out the memory, What would the wedding have looked like at the judge's place the next week. Did Tanya find the next mr right?

Overall I really enjoyed the emotion with this story and I hope that we get to see more from GRASSISGREENER in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This isn't a BTB or a RAAC story. It is a story of justification for making idiotic choices between two people who can't seem to get their act together when they are together.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

As dear Billy Wobbly-Spear said, 'tis Much Ado About Nothing, innit, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
cheat

3 months ? How can a reasonable person say this is not cheating?

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Well there is one good thing about the story. It looks like it was your last one......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I try to be useful in my comments, not just piss and moan about things. Too many whiners are those that have never written anything here at all, yet they are the worst critics that never say a positive thing. You wrote a good story, it was creative and held my attention, in fact I wish there had been more. Better than average writing form, good grammar and all that crud. I don't read these for the sex, tit gets boring reading about other people's sex adventures. Maybe someday I'll have the ability and strength to write in a public forum and someone will be critical in my writing, critical but educational to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really tried to read this story because it was an interesting concept. But, the author constantly wallowed in the minutiae. He also worked hard at making the dialogue grammatically correct to the point that it came out stiff. Real long term couples don’t speak with each other like that. The story could have easily been effectively told in half the length.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - emotional affairs are every bit as insidious as a full blown sexual affair and if you include the liberties she allowed Steve at HIS house, then YES she cheated over three months with a man who was NOT HER HUSBAND.

I wish to point out again - she went voluntarily into HIS house - no coercion or undue pressure - without a second thought, that it might have been a bad idea. This woman is delusional and needs intense long-term psychotherapy. The RAAC was NOT justified nor believable.

End of story and of course it would have been just 2 pages long - so the other 2 pages were just verbal dialog - which I delegate as useless filler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jamie comes across as an adolescent, thinking he’s so clever. Too immature to be completely up front, nor to accurately read Sharon’s emotional state. The other thing is that there is a huge difference between disclosure and honesty. Just because someone forgets something does not mean they are not being honest. Emotional stress is well-known to interfere with memory. What Sharon did is definitely not OK, but Jamie (and the story) wastes a lot of time with his ineffective, juvenile attempt to be so clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boring, why do all these guys go through all the hassle of these cheating wives, paying for P.Is and moving out changing their bank details, and then, then they take their wives back as if nothing had happened.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

How the heck does someone forget that they went to their potential lover's house, made out and let him finger her. That's BS that she forgot. She had months to remember. After the divorce, why did he still refuse to share the report makes no sense other than to allow her to remember, tell him, which all leads to a RAAC story.

The RAAC part at the end was a big rushed. They should definitely continue with couseling as they both have lots to work through.

I disagree with some of the comments below. He needed the truth from her and she couldn't deliver so how could he trust her. I do think it's absurd to try and supposedly provide your spouse with a fantasy that you believe he wants but haven't talked to him about it first. Me, I hate Cuck stories, but they sometimes show up in my browser because I wasn't sure they were until I started to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Find that Jamie is insecure, infantile little child. Withholding evidence that could disprove /prove / Sharon's guilt or innocence. Story is somewhat tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My definition of cheating is different.

No inappropriate etc

Lunches ( dating), kissing, anything that you would not do in front of spouse is cheating.

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

Sometimes you read a cheating wives story and feel total sympathy for the wronged husband , then in about half a page you start barracking hard for the woman to leave his sorry arse…… this was one such story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand how she forgot that she got finger fucked at the guys apartment? Honestly the husband was entirely unreasonable through the whole thing. At first all he knew was that she considered stepping out because she saw that he was reading erotica like that. Even with just that he was ready to divorce her, then after the divorce, the final blow up at the therapists, that's when he gets his head out of his ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The comments indicate that many of the readers do not get the subtle points of the author. Most people tend to feel that others think and feel as they do and so in effect say 'I know what you are thinking.' But simply they don't know. All they do know is what they think or fell is they were in the situation. One of the recent commentators illustrated that well. In effect saying she must have (consciously) remembered, really meant, 'I would have remembered' and JUDGED her a liar, as in effect her husband did. SHARON'S OUTBURST at the final session with the counselor doubled down on the key point of each person having different understandings. All or us, especially those of us who work as counselor, need to understand. In fact reconciliation often hangs on a counselor's ability to get each side to walk in the others shoes to see how the other thinks.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing it. I do have one small point. At the end, when she went on at length (even into ALL CAPS), she was making the point that she didn't cheat. That wasn't the issue, the issue was he refusal to come clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too stupid!!!

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

So, why did she have the three month emotional affair? And why won;t she do it again? D

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐ 👎🏿👎🏿 Yeeuuch! This was the biggest pile of horseshit I've read in a while. Your dialogue sucks. Real husbands and wives aren't that formal. Also, there would be anger, from the husband at the very least. Additionally, the language and situations are blatantly contrived to FORCE an RAAC ending. Despite the wife's ALL CAPS TIRADE, she neglects to mention getting fingerfucked. What in the hell would make any woman think that didn't violate her marriage vows? Then, the husband gives up the hot, younger lawyer for his old, cheating, whore. Where was her regret for cheating? She never even admitted that she cheated. Read what you write before you publish. Better still, QUIT WRITING, it isn't one of your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could anyone "forget" anything so important?

From my experience, yes.

Nothing to do with sex but after being knocked off my bike the first time I just put it out of my mind. The last time I found that impossible and was mentally incapacitated fo months receiving mental health care.

What's my point?

The author of this story failed to mention that when someone is so horrified by what is happenning that they run away then the only way to cope is to tell their mind that it did NOT happen. Then avoid being in that situation again she would

answer his call but not meet him. Her "famous five words" were her response to Steve's pestering her and her failure to ask Jamie why he read such stories.

Speaking for myself I read such stories to scare my self from ever living like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story, but I can’t imagine why she’s fighting so hard to be with Jamie - he’s an insufferable, rigid, moralistic prig, eager to take offense, revelling in his perceived injuries, with a severe deficit of understanding and compassion. Quite a character you’ve created there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy is a total dick! She should have told him to fuck off! What an ego. The husband was hawking on his attorney before his divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was so incredibly poorly conceived, it was idiotic and bears not even a passing resemblance to reality.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Agree with all the logic.

Emotional affair, Concealing, asking for a hall pass, RAAC not justified and more.

All the same, brilliantly written.

It had romance & idiocy.

Loved it. 4.5/5

Added to my favourites.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Her 3 month affair and his screwing his lawyer kind of cancelled each other out but I would have laughed my ass off if you had her say NO to his proposal. Were Rachel and Tanya invited to the wedding also ?

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

Jamie is a sanctimonious asshole.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Agree with Busman19639

Sanctimonious asshole is really apropos. Also, whiny, insecure, wannabe victim. Fuckwit also works. She can do much better.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
Ouch, that was painful

My biggest pet peeve with some of these LW stories is when authors don't make any of the characters likable either by their actions and/or their idiocy.

So because Sharon saw a story on a laptop she assumed her husband, without ever talking with him and confirming it, had a cuckold fetish??? What the actual f*ck??? For that and her actions with Steve, she is an idiot.

Jamie is obsessed with getting Sharon to admit to something she did and hadn't previously told him and because of that, we got to read numerous pages of his incessant whining like a schoolgirl??? Then, he ends up banging his attorney who he doesn't really have that strong of a connection with??? Sorry, but that makes him unlikeable and pretty damn close to a cheater since he was having sexual thoughts about her while he was still technically married and when she was his attorney.

Cheaters spend time, effort, and/or money with their affair partner that should have been used for their spouse and family. He was spending time and effort thinking how he could get with his attorney that should have been spent smoothing things over with his kids or his soon-to-be ex-wife, being that he had given her an ultimatum.

This story was just a mess with extremely weak twists and turns including the approx. 15-sentence 180-degree ending. This was a decent premise that got damaged by several bouts of poor writing and unlikeable characters.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

By this time, Sharon may have completely forgotten about her one visit to his apartment.

- Because so many men have had their fingers in her since she got married she can't be excepted to remember them all?

She should consider herself lucky he wasn't reading a lot of murder mysteries. Imagine having to explain why the only reason she killed someone was because she *thought* it's what her husband wanted...

"I don't know what your ego is making you do, but it's hurting you and us."

- I'm guessing this would be the ego that expects total fidelity from his spouse...?

"Jamie, conspiring is not cheating. Every time I dream of killing a patient of mine, am I guilty of murder?"

- "No, but if you then go to the patient and *tell* them you intend to kill them you can expect a visit from the police."

He notes that he needs to know why... I don't see any point where she sufficiently (or even at all) answers that question.

In fact, he asks her why she "had an affair" and she just denies that she did.

She attempts to compare "picking up a guy in a bar and kissing him romantically for one hour and never seeing him again" to what *really* happened, ie. she went to his apartment, made out with him, let him get his hands under her clothes, on her clit, and ultimately he got his fingers in her (though that was the point where she finally put on the brakes).

Though funny that last bit. She didn't suddenly stop her relationship, she just put *that* on hold until she could check with her husband.

And, finally, maybe the three things she listed as having happened *individually* weren't being counted as an affair, but when you put them all together, sorry lady, pretty sure you've gone passed the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an excellent story - until the end, when the MC mysteriously decided to flush it down the toilet. What a travesty! This cheating skank denies, denies and continues to deny and yet, for no discernible reason the MC just caves in and exonerates her appalling behaviour without even obtaining an admission of having been even a little out of line from her. She decides she's the victim and he rolls over. I'd like to ask the author what was even the point of the first three pages, just for it to end the way it did?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

It's a good story! I understood the husband and I can accept that the wife had a mental block, but they still have a lot of work to do. She needs to understand why she behaved badly for 3 months and she definitely did behave badly. Good story telling.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Jamie is an asshole.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 1 year ago

not a strong RAAC fan unless I think there is grounds to support it. good job 4 *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid conclusion. Just because she refused to accept her physical and emotional affair wasn’t cheating, doesn’t mean it wasn’t cheating.

She needs help, and a better therapist.

This also falls into that ridiculous trope of “the therapist speaks with the author’s voice, and has all the answers,”

A good therapist never provides answers, only helps the client find answers for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first, I had a lot of sympathy for the husband, but his continued bullshit eroded all of it. In the end, I was rooting for her to kick him the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the work product of a maladept writer attempting a plot that requires greater skills than he possesses. Cringeworthy comes to mind as an appropriate descriptor of the outcome.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
I keep rereading the last page

To see if I missed several paragraphs of the story.

That was a very abrupt and odd ending.

If I were him I would have only proposed if she let him keep banging the hot young lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No spouse deserves to be treated the way Sharon was. Jamie disŕespected her in all ways imaginable. 100% no trust. She should divorce him and never see him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perhaps their love never died; perhaps it did and was miraculously restored. But the wife did cheat and then dissembled for three months, neither truthful to herself, him, or her therapist or her lawyer.

Either way, I do not give a crap about either of them, because their characters were not dully developed.

YOU have wasted my time, and are not worth another effort to read anything more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Strange, rushed barely credible ending...'POOF--AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER?"

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

Jamie spends the majority of parts 1 and 2 as a sanctimonious prick, divorces Sharon against the advise of, well, everyone. Sharon never wanted the divorce. Then, in the last half of the last page he decides he wants Sharon back. After his jackass moves she should have told him to pound sand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any sane judge would tell the husband and his lawyer to fuck off out of his courtroom with that kind of bullshit. Frankly, by the middle of it, I'd expect any woman to tell the arsefaced husband to get the fuck out of her life. He was that much of a shitstain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was excellent and I enjoyed reading it very much. I was puzzled at her not understanding that what she did with Steve was wrong & her not accepting that it was an affair. However I realized that to Sharon, actual sex & intercourse defined cheating in her mind so everything else was 'reasonable'. Yet if the shoe was on the other foot and he did that Sharon might have a different, hmm, well, she might analyze his actions as a betrayal even though there was no intercourse involved. That is the point she failed to grasp & I was surprised he relented at the end & proposed to her. But that's just me & my old fashioned beliefs & upbringing. Terrific story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She still does not admit that what she did was wrong. He was screwig his former attorney AFTER he was divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She like so many women refused to accept any responsibility or accountability for her actions, she is just one disagreement away from cuckolding him behind his back, and feeling justified because she didn't do anything wrong according to her self-entitlement..... he is just an obsessed cuckold

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

He should have called a couple of friends with bad reputations and had Steve fall off a cliff as soon as he got his name. No divorce necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Highly inaccurate portrayal of how a therapist works. A real therapist would have worked with an over-intellectualized man like Jamie by helping him be in touch with his obvious rage, and the deep hurt beneath that, helping him see how his manipulative withholding of his “evidence” was a glaring expression of that rage and hurt. What is important about honesty is the genuine emotion it expresses, not whether someone remembers every last detail of something. Human memory, especially in an emotionally charged situation, is notoriously fallible. Therefore Jamie was hinging their entire marriage on something that is intrinsically unreliable. A good therapist would have helped him see the illogic of his insistence, and the fact that he was being illogical - when he thought he was so intellectual and smart - means he is really operating from his deeply injured heart, not his intellect. No couple ever repairs their relationship with their intellect, they repair it emotionally, from the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This had such great potential until the last 2 pages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrassIsGreener@GrassIsGreener
I love reading and writing about a faithfull wife who cheats and then what happens as a result of her infidelity

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES