Those Were The Days?

Story Info
A soldier chooses a bad situation in a foreign land.
2k words
4.03
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrol Queed

March, 2024

-This is a work of fiction.

---------------

Those Were The Days?

Back in '93 my Army unit went to England for training. One weekend, me and five buddies accepted an invitation to participate in a triathlon of sorts. The local SAS reserve unit invited all that were willing to do a 20K forced march (just for fun). The reward was libations at their favorite pub, then a range session firing some of their prized toys.

The range was a blast and not wanting the fun to end, the whole crew decided to revisit the pub. We drank some pints, threw darts and sang songs. After an hour, fatigue crept in and we called garrison for a ride back to the barracks. We were sitting there on our ruck sacks outside the pub when a red Ford hatchback pulled up:

"Does anybody want to fuck me?"

"Show us your tits!" yelled Rob.

Some of the biggest, well shaped hangers I'd ever seen in person were soon draped over the driver's door of that little Ford. Several of us quickly hopped up and started toward the car.

"Easy boys, I only want one tonight!" Then in a sultry growl: "Who wants a ride?"

"Will you take my shit back?" I asked Dave.

"Sure, but I wouldn't."

"Quit being such a pussy all your life!" I said joking. "Besides, what could go wrong?"

As it turned out, plenty.

I got in. She put the car in gear, stepped on the gas and popped the clutch. A tiny front tire bit gravel and away we went spraying as much dust and rock as the little hatchback could manage.

"Hey, what's up baby?"

"I'm out for a grudge fuck and don't call me baby or you can get your ass out!" Then a little softer: "What were you guys doing out there?"

I briefly explained the exchange program and the day's activities.

"Sounds like a lot. You sure you can get it up?"

I got another look at those tits: "Oh, yeah."

"Good because I'm going to wear you out. Don't disappoint me!"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Call me Sammy."

"I'm Roy."

"Nice to meet you Roy. Are you going to help me get over my asshole boyfriend?"

I swallowed hard. "Yeah."

"Then we'll get along just fine."

We arrived at what was presumably her place 15 minutes later. We got out. She was probably ten years older than me with an ample body, tremendous tits and a nice, large praise-worthy ass. As I followed her up the front steps I began to notice other things. She wore a white wool sweater (no bra) and brown corduroy pants. Strangely, she also wore well shined Corcoran's and her pant legs were tucked and bloused. She had auburn hair, french braided, with two short braids extending just past her hairline in the back. They were tied with simple bands. She turned just before we went in:

"It's a little messy in there." She said, rolling her eye's.

Her face was classically pretty with high cheeks, a strong jaw line and large, expressive hazel eyes. She was beautiful in a cool, no nonsense way. Her creme skin was currently flushed at the cheeks. She wore dark lipstick, the hue lost in the evening light. She smelled like a spring garden. Frogs were croaking somewhere close. The air was unusually warm for the south downs or maybe it was just me. We stepped in and she flicked on a light.

Far from being messy, the interior of the flat was spartan and orderly. One might even say squared away in military fashion.

"Watch out for that!"

She pointed out a scattering of glass, water and fresh, white carnations on the floor next to the entrance.

"A parting gift for he that shall not be named." She said, smirking. "I'll clean it later."

She started up the stairs, shucked the sweater and let it fall from the banister onto the floor. She arched her back slightly and really worked her hips as she climbed.

"Are you coming Lover?"

I had been mistaken about my first impression of her build. What I initially thought was a little chub turned out to be muscle. Her breasts were natural but unusual paired with such a powerful, fit physique. She wasn't ripped and bulging like a body builder but she wasn't gracile like a dancer either. I snapped my mouth shut and followed. I was too fucking young to know better. If there was a small voice screaming, I'm sure I told it to shut the fuck up.

"I gotta take a leak." I said at the top of the stairs.

She gestured vaguely: "At the end of the hall."

"Do you want me to shower?"

"FUCK no!"

I finished up and started to button up but thought better of it and undressed. I came into the bedroom with my clothes folded and tucked under my arm. She was lying nude on top of the bed on her belly, her ass pointed at me. As I entered, she arched her back a little and gave her ass a subtle shake. She looked back at me as the blood drained from my head.

"I see you're ready!"

I looked down and saw that my Goddamned dick was rock hard. When did that happen, I wondered. I put my clothes on a chair next to the window a couple of steps from the bed, then sidled up next to her with my knee resting on her ass and my cock prodding her liver. I started to put my arm around her and go in for a kiss.

"We're not here for that sweetie. Now I want you to go to work on my kitty with your tongue and get me all nice and wet. Can you do that for me?"

With that, she raised up on all fours and stretched back until her breasts just grazed the comforter. I got in behind her and saw that her outer lips were parted and her inner lips had already started to swell. I went to work, my cock throbbing uncomfortably between my legs. She pressed into my face. I'd eaten pussy before but this was different. First, I'd never had my nose buried in ass quite this deep and second, Sammy wasn't holding back. Her pussy quivered and winked as I licked and she clamped my tongue when I thrust it. A short time later, she was breathing rapidly, her exhales accompanied here and there by high pitched keens. Quicker than I would have imagined, her breathing became ragged and her moaning turned to intermittent screams. Then a gush of mucousy, salty, tangy fluid came out of her and I lapped it up. I didn't know what squirting was. She collapsed onto her belly. I settled on my haunches, my cock beginning to ache. All that could be heard was our heavy, mingled breathing. All that could be smelled was pussy, ass, flowers and my own rankness. She turned and rested on her elbow:

"Now I'm going to fuck you and we're going to do it face to face. Alright, me boyo?"

"Uh huh."

"On your back Lover!"

I complied.

"Spread your legs."

I was confused.

"Your going to like it." She teased.

I awkwardly spread open.

"Well, that's a handsome cock with nice, big sweaty balls isn't it?"

She lowered her face down and took a big whiff, then licked me from perineum to glans swirling her tongue around once in finality. My balls contracted but I managed to hold my cool. How I wanted to get inside her.

"Just a little test and I must say you are delicious. Now, I won't tell you not to come too quick because that just wouldn't be reasonable now would it? So, lay there just like that and let me relieve this thing."

I figured she would blow me and take me home. Instead, with poetic motion, she buried my cock and planked-out over me. She gripped me fiercely and then began rhythmically massaging me while she otherwise remained perfectly still. She continued while looking me dead in the eye. My balls spasmed with each cycle but I wanted more. Her tits pendulously adorned my chin and I began to suck on her erect, dark nipples. My hands didn't quite know what to do, so I clamped them around her tremendous, muscular glutes and tried to induce a little more movement but to no avail. I was excited and deeply frustrated. I found that I couldn't thrust effectively in that position. She was indeed fucking me. I could have changed the situation but her gaze held me. I submitted. Eventually, my spasming nuts fell out of sync with her vaginal massage. I could feel a large bolus gathering.

"That's alright now, let it go." She whispered soothingly. "I want it all. Let it go inside me."

As she said this, she lowered herself. Her left cheek bone grinding hard on my right cheek and her breasts finding their place on my collar bones while cradling my chin. She turned her head slightly and flicked her tongue once under the cleft of my earlobe. I tensed as her hot breath carried her next thought:

"I want to cum as well. Can you hold on a little longer?"

Her wide hips began a slow circular gyration. Her head thrust back and I witnessed a scarlet flush bloom on her neck. She was close already and I gritted my teeth holding back. She forcefully exhaled and sucked back immediately.

"Now, let it go. I want it now"

I let go.

"Ah, ha-ha-haaaaa!" Escaped from me, ridiculously.

"Fuuuuuuck!" She thundered, completing our declaration.

I relaxed and my legs flopped down to the bed surrounding hers. I felt her body go limp. The air was hot, sweet, rank and delicious. The frogs croaked mutely thru the closed window. I started drifting, then a car door snapped shut at the front of the cottage.

"Shit, I didn't think he'd be back tonight."

She extricated me from herself and went to the wardrobe.

"You have to get out! Sorry."

"Yep!"

I jumped up, opened the window and threw my shit out.

"Not that way!"

"It's alright!"

The outside sill was declined but about a foot deep. I stood out on it, pecker still at half mast. Clouds had moved in and I couldn't see the ground in the moonless night. It was misty and turning cool in the heath.

Easy!

I jumped, expecting a perfect parachute landing fall from no more than 12 feet up.

"Watch out for the-"

CRASH!

"-garden shed. Shit!"

I heard before passing out.

--------------

Those fucking frogs. Won't they shut up?

I became aware of myself. I felt warm and dry. It was good to be back in my bunk again. The blanket was soft; luxurious. The leather was warm and smelled good.

What the fuck?

I open my eyes to see my feet sticking out of a green knit blanket. Beyond them, sitting in an upright chair, was a large, middle-aged, crew-cut man in a RAF dress uniform. His elbows were resting on his knees, his fingers interlaced. There were four striped bands on each of his sky blue epaulets. A large wedding band shown prominently on his left hand. He stared into my eyes wearing a somber expression.

"My first thought was of burying you in the heath and piling stones on you."

Fuck

"When I found you were a Yank, I made a discreet call. You're unit is here on exchange for a month. Is that right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"We'll have to get you back before muster then. Wouldn't want any difficult questions being asked would we?"

"...no...Sir."

He drove me most of the way back. Not a word was said. I was deeply ashamed and growing more indignant with Sammy by the moment. We pulled off next to a semi-familiar foot path.

"Your post is two and one half Kilometers down that path. You have twenty minutes. Don't be late and keep your mouth shut!"

I got out.

"Samantha and I have been trying for a long time. I don't like you and I didn't agree to this but there's an off chance that you've helped us. Try not to think ill of her, alright mate?"

- End -