All Comments on 'Those White Jeans Ch. 01'

by FargingBastage

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off you pathetic little wimp cuck writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck garbage

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Reading this and realised it’s Cuck shit

Scores 1/5.

Put this POS where it belongs in the Fetish Category. Cuckoldry is a fetish, not one of the biggies either. It belong in that category.

At least you tagged it.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very exceptional for a 1st story. Got me very interested. Seems so very realistic, Altho you do not seem in need of any editing/proof reading, I would be honored to serve that role when you go on to the next one...whether it is the inivitible continuance of this night with Chris, or an all new adventure. Do keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well let's hope Lias realizes she's not married to a man but to a wimp who can't stand up for himself or their marriage. Lisa is a slut who won't hesitate to cheat, lie and betray her husband so the fact he doesn't care shows he's worthless. Maybe she'll share the STD's she'll get from being passed around between Chris and his friends with hubby and we can all bid them good riddance!

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

your writing is good but the main character has no balls at all. I would never let my wife get that far and your story is falling into the similar trap of Cuckism. Not my thing

vazkor13vazkor13over 1 year ago

Really well written especially for a first story, I am not a big fan of cuckold stories, especially when it's a cheating one.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

No.

No one would allow that disrespect in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is just another cuck story with nothing new so far. Nothing new is expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When odiouser likes it you know it has to be a pile of shit. When you can't even get a rating of 2 you know it's bad. A perfect of small minded thinking. As said by another commenter on a different story, "this is what happens when you throw away the baby and raise the afterbirth." I'll be sure to ignore anything else you post. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucked! More cuck garbage, I would have left the bitch there, and filed for divorce! Doesn't belong on this site.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Ah, the standard comments from the little boys who only know two or three words, cuck, whore, yada yada.

Yet they are here jacking off to it.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Do not like the theme tagged here, but title captured attention, the erotic tension built if you can leave aside husband’s enthusiasm, and writing is pretty good. Holding out slim hope that storyline morphs to something interesting/unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that is not a marriage. And you kept flipping the husband to thinking like a stupid twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An other cuck is born ! As pathetic as Odiouser's stories. 1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Good writing. But this weak, pathetic, cuck, doormat just makes me want to vomit. His slut wife is just shitting all over her husband with her cheating ways and the fool is accepting it. Tell Chris to FUCK OFF. Then tell your slut that if she doesn't come home with him immediately, their marriage is done, you cheating slut!

For FS, grow a pair plus a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written example of a very stock cuck plot. But it abruptly ended without a conclusion. I suppose there will be a part 2 in which the wife is fucked senseless while the cuck secretly watches.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Sorry, if Hubby had walked up to Lisa in the middle of her trying to wipe Chris’ tonsils, pulled her off the floor and taken her home for whatever he could stomach you’d have a 4 star story.

Instead you make Hubby a pitiful wimp who gets off watching another man with his wife. I know a lot of authors post that kind of crap here, but it’s still unbelievable. Honestly now—do you know any man who’d act as you have Hubby acting?

You might even wind up with a decent score—though I doubt it—but take a look at George Anderson’s February Sucks story and all the spinoffs that resulted. They are stories worthy of imitating.

As it is, I gave you a 3 mostly because it was your first effort and I’m well aware of how much guts it takes to put yourself out there—besides your writing craft is pretty darn good. CD

AgroundagainAgroundagainover 1 year ago

Well written and the choice of the words and the genre belong to this author. As has been written so many times that the loving wives section has no boundaries as long as a wife is in it and there is some loving going along. So Mr. or Ms. FarthingBastage I prefer a well written story that is fleshed out as this one is and look forward to part 2 (and 3 and 4?), no matter how it all ends up. If I don't like the way a story is going, I sometimes give up on it. That a prerogative each of us have. Five ***** in the hope you will continue, and with your writing style and the great verbal intercourse, in the story I bet you have a long list of stories in your future. We all have an opinion and I respect that most all "comments" make it through to be listed. It bothers me that some readers feel that denigrating a writer is "cool". It's really not necessary, in my opinion, learning from my mother in the tone of voice that emphasized, "If you don't have anything of value to say, don't say it".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

King Cuck Odiouser approves. That's all you need to know about this shit show.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Next time dont try to lure in people with false statements. 'I knew beyond any doubt that I was the only man for Lisa.' It should have been 'I'am nothing to Lisa'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So well written that I had to give it five stars even though his acquiesce to the probable outcome is somewhat of a turn-off.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐ Cuck crap, should be under fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the story sucks more than Lisa does

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well and so she revealed her true colors as av selfish vile human being

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Sorry retread, you've done more to prove being a simpering weak little sperm guzzling cuck is all a homos dream than Odoreater eater does when wiping my jizz of his chin.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

Why the need for a part 2? All is clear: He is a wimp cuck, she is a whore and have no respect for her husband, so this marriage is doomed...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will we get Chapter 2?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

What a great start! Loving this.

Also, love the user name. Wonder how many will get the reference...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a shame that such good writing was wasted on a thoroughly odious plot. And all that over someone's eyes. Remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written and enjoyable until the husband chickened out. might read the next installment hoping that hubby finally grows a pair.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Hmmm highly charged story and well written but I hate the fact that he watched them on the dance floor and did nothing. For fuck's sake, that is his wife. I thought this was going to be a happy story and it turned gross. You deserve high praise for your ability but low marks for content. I know it is my opinion only, but I find the disrespectful, pain of infidelity disheartening. But you are damn good at the keyboard my friend.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

A well written story, let down by a highly predictable storyline.

Hubby watches his flirtatious wife stretching the boundaries of fidelity on the dance floor but just does….nothing.

He then acquiesces to going to a houseparty with his wife and her “boyfriend” knowingly full well the likely outcome, but again simply accepts her behaviour.

Just another weak willed husband with no self respect whatsoever.

Whether the author can pull this story back out of the swamp is unlikely the way the first chapter has developed

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

Boring, nothing happening here. Get to the sex already. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess L.isa isn't the only pussy in her family. Dude grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A boring happy cuck story. It looks like literotica has another pansy writer spewing cuck views.

Rdr4865Rdr4865over 1 year ago

Great story. My comments are for the trolls here bashing the writer and this story. If you don't like this type of story, why are you morons here? You seem to be a waste of space. Read something else you might like, such as a comic book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He deserves to be cucked, he's a wimp and a pansy. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written 1st chapter, had me very aroused. Can’t wait for more chapters. Ignore the trolls who degrade every author they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No Go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a. Well written story. Sad. But good. As well a damned good way to lose a wife. Hubby was a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but sadly, it is going to turn out to be just another weak husband being cucked by his wife right in front of him. Showing complete disrespect to her husband and their marriage. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading countless stories of guys getting aroused over their wives fucking other men I still don’t understand why . Why didn’t he break that shit up before the dancing ? Why would you not tell that slut off and divorce her skank ass ? Why would you let either of them humiliate and disrespect you and your wedding vows ? Why would you not in the very least say something like ; what’s the matter Chris ? My wife didn’t jack you off enough on the dance floor so that you’d Cum like she did so now you want her to finish the job ? Go ahead and do it here and now so we can get back to our hotel so I can prepare to file the divorce ! Instead he’s gonna become the second fiddle in a relationship that both him and his wife lose all respect for him , and he becomes a cuckold floor mat !

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

VERY HOT story!!!! Please, go on soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to: Rdr4865

We're here to piss in the thirsty open mouths of perverts like you. To somehow convey to you at least drops and splashes of prudence and adequacy.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Surprise surprise... Another Cuck story

waratahwaratahover 1 year ago

I don't think he is that wimpy, I suspect he's partly turned on but mostly curious about wife's character, I look forward to see how this goes.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Some may find that erotic. Not me. Yessir, how fun to lose exclusivity and to become a cuckold. Yeehaw, the character’s big chance to explore personal sexual masochism by risking his relationship and surrendering his pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, I loved the attention to detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The long lead-in was well written, therefore adding excitement which often isn't the case. I liked it, the chharacters and the premise. For the haters: I've met so-called cucks, usually they are quite capable of ruining your day when you're one-on-one. They tend to be exceptionally caring. Thanks for the story!

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Wordy prose and this is trending towards cuck hubby. Well, more than trending, he is excited and not confronting the wife.

s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At a party with my wife. We were invited by her brother. Tarry and I danced several dances. We were visiting with a couple we knew setting at a table. A man came up and asked for a dance with Tarry. She accepted and away they went. I would have to admit that he was a great dancer but I had heard plenty of stories about him that I didn't care for him especially for the way he was holding Tarry. Every dance was a slow dance. The guy was 20 years older than Tarry. Just when I was about to go cut in a very beautiful woman came and sat beside me and started talking to me. I had known her dad for years. I knew her but not that well. Shortly Stefanie noticed me looking at my wife and said that bothers you doesn't it? I said yes the asshole asked for a dance not dancing with her all night. She said come on I think I can help you with that. Her dad was a very good dancer so I figured that was where Stefanie got it. She was leading me. We danced by my wife and asshole. Asshole smiled but my wife didn't. It was very long till Tarry cut in and asked Stefanie if she wanted to switch partners? Tarry just cut in and away we went. Stefanie walked off the floor leaving asshole standing by himself. I could tell Tarry was upset and I asked what was wrong? You She said the way you were dancing with Stefanie. I said really so should I be pissed off at you for dancing with asshole and not returning to me. He's such a great dancer. And so is Stefanie wouldn't you agree? Yes she agreed. So what's the problem it's ok for you but not me? I'm sorry she said. I said ok but keep an eye on asshole he has caused marriage problems before so stay away you just went off with he and didn't even as much look at me. Things went back to normal. I made it clear that I wouldn't tolerate any BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What utter CUCK CRAP

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I'm going to give this four stars, simply because it was a well written and sound story. But I wish I hadn't read it.

-

I thoroughly hate Cuck-Stories, and I'm convinced THAT is the reason this has such a low rating, however undeserved it is. Maybe the Authors of that genre would be well advised to choose titles that warn the readers of what to expect. Then, the people like me, who have to resist the urge to downrate it simply because they don't like the topic, won't open the story in the first place.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Cuck nonsense. Lit needs a category for this shit.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Read the tags people then you won't have to get all upset and out of your pram that it's a cuck story, jesus it doesn't take too much effort!! I can only conclude that the haters are either too stupid to find and read the tags or they secretly like these stories but their egos won't let them admit it. What really amuses me is seeing the same people commenting on chapter after chapter.

For those that think that needs a category for Cuckold stories, while I don't disagree technically it has 2 - Fetish and Loving Wives just read the descriptions.

For me it was well written, but the sudden realisation that he enjoys what Lisa did fell short for me. He would have found a limited thrill in her flirting with other guys before and maybe put it down to knowing that she would never cross the line.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Cluck cluck cluck…. Well written therefore I give it 3* instead on one star

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Overt Femdom agitprop as in cheating on her husband, who wants to be a cuck. Fancy that.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

This cunt wife is a slutty cheating whore. I would already divorce papers drawn up and served by now. Kissing secretly another man is as bad as fucking. It is still cheating. 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In the real world such things happens on a dancefloor...i'm sure of that ! Well written..

Radical11Radical113 months ago
Love it !

This is hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can totally relate…It’s simply completely unfair what my wife’s tight white jeans can do to my cock, that and her sexy black bra peeking out as she flirts..she knows I’m hard…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous