Those White Jeans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another whimper, quickly followed by another, and then Lisa lurched forward, pressing her body tightly against Chris, her face toward me. That's when she came. Hard. Her cap hid her eyes from my view, but I could see her mouth stretched open. She released his cock from the grasp of her left hand as her whole body involuntarily twitched. He tried at first to keep up with squeezing her ass to the rhythm they had going, but soon gave up. All Chris could do was hold on to her.

To my mind, there is nothing more beautiful in the world than the look on my wife's face when she has an orgasm, except for the soft look of satisfaction on her face immediately afterward. Even there on the dance floor and under those circumstances, when her orgasm subsided, I could see her open mouth curl into a slight, relaxed smile. But that's all I could see of it. She turned upward toward Chris and treated him to the whole of that post-orgasm face, denying me the pleasure of seeing its beauty for myself. They held onto each other and resumed swaying with the music, and soon exchanged a few more soft kisses. But I could see a look of impatience on Chris. She had brought him so close to orgasm, but he still needed release. Was Lisa aware?

Well, I thought to myself, that's not going to happen here. Having the sense that Lisa and Chris's time on the dance floor was ending soon, I made my way through the crowd and back to the table. I sat and gulped my beer. The thought crossed my mind that they might go into a bathroom stall or out the back door to an alley so that they could fuck, but I know Lisa thinks sex in a public bathroom is disgusting, and there's no way she would accept the risks of an unfamiliar back alley. No, if they're going to fuck, their path to doing so runs right past this table and out the front door of the pub.

Several minutes more passed. Just as I began second-guessing whether Lisa would like to get fucked against the wall in a bathroom stall, she and Chris reappeared at the table. I detected a relaxation in Lisa's movements, as well as in the muscles around her lips. If her eyes were not obscured by that baseball cap, I would probably see that they remain half-closed in post-orgasmic bliss. Chris leaned down to speak to me.

"Hey, man! How's it going?"

"Good! You were right about this place. I've been people-watching from here, and it's a really chill, fun crowd."

"Oh, absolutely. That's why I like to hang out here after my shifts sometimes." Changing the subject, Chris came to the reason he was speaking to me. "So, like I said before, I'm about to leave, but I'm just going with some friends back to their place for a small get-together. I was just talking to them again, and they said it's cool if you and Lisa want to come, too. It should be fun. They have a ping pong table, so we usually just drink some beer and play some games and listen to music. Real low key. What do you think?"

The fact that Lisa had not taken her seat beside me, but instead continued to stand next to Chris on the opposite side of the table, told me that she had already made her decision. This answered my previous question: Yes, Lisa was aware that Chris was close to orgasm on the dance floor, and he still needed a release. Obviously, she wanted to provide it. We were going to Chris's friend's place to hopefully create an opportunity for Chris to fuck my wife, without my knowledge, if only I could be convinced to go along with the plan.

Well, I wasn't going to make this difficult for them. Over the last half hour I had learned quickly and quite surprisingly something about myself I never before suspected: despite the excruciating pain of jealousy that turned my stomach into a hollow pit, or perhaps because of it, I was turned on to seeing my wife with another man. I guess I never knew because she had never done anything like this before. But now, tonight, I desperately wanted to see Lisa taking Chris's hard cock. As much as he needed to cum, I needed to see her making him cum. Yes, Chris, let's go to your friend's place because I want you to fuck my wife.

"Sure! As you probably guessed, I'm not much of a dancer. Ping pong, beer, and music is much more my speed." Even though I already knew her answer, I asked, "Lisa, what do you think? Up for a bit of a house party?"

"You know it!" She was looking directly at me, smiling, and definitely a little drunk. If she were sober she would not have been so oblivious to the sexually charged appearance she had exuded as Chris and I spoke. Here's a short lesson on body language: Hands on the hips with fingers forward show that the person is waiting, perhaps impatiently. Hands on the hips with thumbs forward show that the person is anticipating. Lisa had placed her hands on her hips, thumbs forward, but not only that, her fingers were absentmindedly rubbing the upper sides of her ass, which shows that she was nervously anticipating. Besides that, she almost imperceptibly shifted her weight from left to right and back, over and over again, forcing the fabric of her jeans to slip gently across her panties-clad pussy. It must be so sensitive right now. Her body language said it all: she couldn't wait for Chris to fuck her.

In that instant, my mind reviewed everything that had happened since we entered the pub a couple hours ago. Since Lisa's admission that Chris is "gorgeous" only moments after we met him, she has actively worked to hide the magnitude of her attraction to him. She has been lying to me all night and doing her utmost to give her interactions with him the appearance of innocence in my eyes, or to hide them altogether. This raised a new and interesting question in my mind: was Lisa's concealment of her actions intended to protect me and our marriage, or to increase the excitement of cheating? My point is, if she had chosen to be honest with me from the start about how attractive she found Chris, that sort of honesty serves to protect a marriage more than the concealment of cheating does. If I told her I consented to her sex with Chris, then it would no longer be cheating, so would the excitement of the act be diminished?

I swiftly concluded that Lisa sought that excitement. Sure, Chris was a gorgeous, muscular man with extraordinary green eyes that drew her in, but that only makes him a likely candidate for her to fuck. More importantly, all night they have conspired to act behind a very thin safety zone that makes all the difference between maintaining her illusion of innocence, and revealing to me the truth. The integrity of that safety zone depended solely on weak assumptions about my state of mind, my level of trust, and my willingness or unwillingness to simply get up from the table, walk around, and see things. She must have known that, though, yet she still acted. That's the source of her excitement: knowing that there exists a possibility she might get caught. And the thinner that safety zone, the greater the possibility I'll catch her, thereby inducing a greater excitement. This conclusion is supported by how quickly she reached orgasm while grinding her pussy on his thigh just a few minutes ago. It was the naughtiness of the act, created by the possibility of getting caught for wrongdoing, that drove her. She knew people could see her; she was in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by people. Very easily I could have been one of them, and she knew it.

And now here she is, standing in front of me, fidgeting, her pussy no doubt wet from grinding on Chris. She can hardly contain her excitement that we are going to someone's residence - not just her and Chris, but also me - so that she can up the ante. If I was right, Lisa and Chris were going to become even more careless than they were on the dance floor. Lisa wanted specifically to cheat, to let Chris fuck her behind my back. She would cause that safety zone to become a whole lot thinner to increase the chance that I might catch her in the act, to increase the naughtiness of it all, and to increase the payoff. This meant that my chance to witness the act was looking pretty good. Upon reaching this conclusion, now I, just like Lisa, couldn't wait for Chris to fuck her.

"Taxi?" I asked.

"No, it's just a couple blocks away, so we can walk."