All Comments on 'Those White Jeans Ch. 02'

by FargingBastage

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worse than the first chapter. No even a great editor could have saved this mess!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Not only did she cheat on him, she humiliated him by kissing him after sucking another man’s cock and then dared her lover to win her affections.

This is not a one time event, it’s the precursor to a full on affair where the only option is divorce.

So yes, he should be pissed off; but with himself. He knew what was going to happen and subtly encouraged it by remaining silent.

It can only end in divorce because her lover won’t be satisfied until she belongs to him.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Run while you can!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I was hurt and angry with Lisa for cheating on me. My love and trust in her had been betrayed in the most profound and extreme way they could. Part of me wanted to scream and lash out violently, while another part of me just wanted to cry." -- Well you baby, you need to grow up and stop your crying. This is all your fault for not putting a foot up Lisa's ass in the first place! You allowed her to continue with something she started but you could have stopped. Massive loss of stars when stories contain a husband with no backbone or enough common sense to stop stupid from happening. Worse is the husband portrayed as wanting his wife to fail in her fidelity. -- 1☆

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

What an absolutely stupid man. Why on earth did he just lie there whilst his wife, complicit in everything that happened, had sex with a stranger. It isn’t as though he wasn’t aware of what was going to happen.

If it was a two bedroom apartment and his roommates went to their own bedrooms, where did Chris sleep? Perhaps in the bath! An awful story filled with vacuous non entities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author, don't turn the story into complete shit. Please get even and make both adulterers suffer...

OldskierOldskierover 1 year ago

Please not a cuck story where Hubby willingly shares wife and allows himself to be humiliated ! Hubby needs to confront wife they either get past it ,hopefully with a stronger marriage or they divorce and move on. Sorry but am not a sharing kind of guy, call me old fashioned !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain stupid

vazkor13vazkor13over 1 year ago

You'll get trashed for the cuckolding aspect, but please continue as IMHO You are a good writer (especially for a first story).

That part is as well written as the first part, I really like the way you mixed descriptions and dialogs.

It's diificult to say if it will be a full cuckold story, a BTB cheating wife , some reconciliation ? I like the fact that I do not know how it will end. HOw will he react after the night ? will he became a full cuckold ? what will be the sohdown ? how will he confront Lisa ? will he kick Chriss's ass ?

Also Lisa's fellibg are really unclear, it can change a lot of things later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There we have it. Another pathetic wimp cuck writer. The whore fucked around on him and was too much of a bitch to even ask him if he was okay with it. As it turns out he was fine with it like all good pathetic wimp cucks he didn't stop it he got out his little dick and jerked off and then cried afterwards like all the cucks on this site jerking off then crying about it. The question for the writer is why are these characters married? She cares nothing for him so why be married to a little dicked pathetic cuck?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

And his cuckness gets deeper and deeper....a fucking waiter...a bar waiter, taking your wife...how embarrassing

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

How are you going to be hurt abs dad when you all but encouraged it, watched and did nothing?

This is dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, nah.

At worst he should have left while she was getting fucked in the toilet, gone back to the hotel packed his shit and fucked off to prepare the divorce.

At best, smash the dunny door and catch the fuckers at it, drown Chris in the toilet bowl, piss on his wife then leave, go back to the hotel, pack his shit and fuck off to prepare the divorce.

Instead another cuck story where he allows his wife to have all the fun while he revels in the emotions of being a cuckold.

Delko4848Delko4848over 1 year ago

Divorce her. If she want to have fun elsewhere let her and move along with your future life without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She gave herself to him so yeah, she's now his slut. Not sure where she thought she could cheat and betray her marriage and then act like she has the high moral ground. Chris is a snake, but he's right about her, just another slut wife. He'll share her with both his buddies before too long. Hope Hubby gets the hell out of Dodge ASAP and leaves her with Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Cuck Crap🤷🏻‍♂️

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

No. Stupid as fuck. You know this shits gonn happen and you do NOTHING but let it happen in its entirety?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a writer you're headed the same place your first 2 attempts at a story are going. In the toilet. What utter garbage. How can you think this trash is entertaining? Or do you write worthless stories just to piss people off? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you thought a follow up to the first disaster was the smart thing to do? Really? You are one delusional waste of space.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Sadly, did not morph into something erotically interesting and unusual — same old, same old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck reget? Are we supposed to care about this guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucky tale. Why?

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing but cuckold garbage here move on totally crap another garbage story in the wrong category. Because he is listening and watching he is a voyeur and that means the garbage should be in the exhibition/voyeur category. Man why can’t you all just read your garbage before placing it in the wrong category . That is all you have to do is read your own story look at what the main characters are doing then you can clearly see for yourself what sexual activity you have got them doing. In this case was a husband listening and watching his wife have sexual fun. Aka voyeur god I thought I was dumb but this is just stupid.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't like where this story is apparently going. This "belong to you" bullshit ruins the story

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

When his slut wife eventually "wakes" him to go back to their home hotel? it will be time for the pathetic wimp to tell his slut what he saw. Her flirting and deliberately encouraging the arsehole waiter. Then letting herself be caressed and fondled then given an orgasm on the dance floor.

Then, what he witnessed back at the flat when Chris completed her fuck session. Oh course, he will have to confess that he did all this watching on purpose because he is a spineless, weak, pathetic cuck.

Finally, he announces to his now cheating slut wife that either he will be filing for divorce.... OR he is going out to a hotel room the following week with an Escort to fuck her brains out. Any objection? (Finally grows a spine and has some self respect.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I think this is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well he had his chance to stop it - but by letting it play out he learned that his wife cannot be trusted. He cant spend his life looking over his shoulder. Now he knows and needs to decide what to do. Unfortunately this appear to be turning into a cuck story.

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 1 year ago

I thought from chapter one they were good together as a couple, no infidelity, just her flirting. She seems to have morphed into a slut wife willing to fuck some random guy whilst her husband is in the same apartment. Plus, she has indicated in chapter two, when Chris says, you’re nor mine yet, that she is up for that. Is she a ‘loving wife’ because while she is getting laid she covers her husband with a second blanket! Ok, she hasn’t actually got laid yet, but has had his fingers up her and a couple of orgasms to boot. And he, wanting to see her ‘do it’ has now morphed into a husband getting jealous and feeling betrayed. Can’t see where this is going next. She is def going to let Chris fuck her, if she’s not stopped. Then what, loves his big cock and leaves her husband?

pkemerypkemeryover 1 year ago

the "belong to you" hopefully turns out to be just sex talk but I do admit her response doesn't sit well

husker506husker506over 1 year ago

This storyline was not consistent at all. You had the characters jumping around the whole plot, but honestly, I don't understand the plot. You started with total fidelity then it changed to infidelity, then a complete 180 degrees and was a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tedious. Cliché. Whiny.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

What the hell is he doing? Just once I would like a husband to stand up and say, "Get your fucking hands off my wife" And CimenRunar brought up 2 good points with "not mine yet", and the fact that they were a cool, well matched couple in love. Change her name to Sybil. Very good part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author projecting his own fantasies on us. Tell you what, just cut out the middle man bullshit and give me your wife’s cell number. I’ll tell you all about it afterwards cucky.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

"My love and trust in her had been betrayed in the most profound and extreme way they could. Part of me wanted to scream and lash out violently, while another part of me just wanted to cry."...Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating bitch.

Stupid, sick, cuck husband.

Betraying sorry bastard lover.

Sorry assed story.

Next author

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Please indicate at the beginning that this is a cuckold story.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

She should belong to Chris, her husband is written as a massive douchebag. You know, the kind of guy who made a point of acquiescing to his betrayal to get his cuckold rocks off, sad. sack squeezed his moronic cock to his own betrayal, and yet then whined about it as a betrayal. On the other hand, he may as well be a cuckold since his wife was undeniably willing to cheat on him in the most disrespectful manner she could contrive, standing next to hubby being felt up by a stranger while hubby pretended to sleep, then going to fuck the stranger in the bathroom, while hubby bravely listened at the door. Who says romance is dead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what? They divorced and continued to not give a shit about each other and she started wearing black jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well throw the selfish woman away she is nothing bu disgustingly vile

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You had better not take this where you implied.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Cucky cuck, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was yhe beginning of the end when I found out that my wife was cheating on me at a party while she thought I was asleep. I walked up behind the man screwing her and kicked him in the nuts then I turned and walked away. I drove home. As I pulled in the driveway a lady friend that was at the party pulled in bringing her home. I just walked in the house. I paid the babysitter and she left. My wife and friend came in. They started in. But I wasn't paying attention. Finally I said shut up or I will leave. I said good bye to the friend she left. I went to bed she crawled in bed. I said can you at least try to wash the cheating stink off of you? She showered. It took a lot of talking and fighting but we are still together. I told her that if she so much as touched another guy improper I was gone and I would spend every last dime to get the children. I never had to do that.later the same guy was hitting on her again and I seen her slap him. He actually left the party. I later told her that I wished she had done that the first time so I wouldn't have these nightmares.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Amusing part is in the 1st part she wouldn't allow herself to be fucked in a bathroom stall in a pub but was happy to be fucked in the bathroom of a stranger, a man who shares his flat with another man. I would guess both have similar dubious levels of cleanliness.

Good to see it isn't a sudden switch to all in cuckdom, that once the hormones levelled off his rational brain started working again. It's all fun and games until the marriage ends.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is founded on Sex and promiscuity. Duh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous