Those Who Came Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, moving on...what I didn't notice in all my spasms and twitching was that Torak had slipped something through my pussy and into my womb. Sneaky little fuck...though, you know, I do like that sort of thing. No, no, it wasn't something like some, I don't know, spawn or something like that. He didn't knock me up. They don't function like that. No, what he put in my womb was way more...fun.

It was like...a flower bud of sorts, with thousands of fibers condensed in place. I could feel the thing growing and squirming and growing inside me. It kept getting bigger, and I wanted more. The vibrations had picked up again, but this time it was lighter, much lighter. I could ride it much more easily, [beep] like I am now.

Then I felt some fiber latch on to my swollen clit, and suddenly everything changed. It felt like the fibers had become...ooooh...an extension of my body, an extension of my clit. And, boy, did it feel good. The flower bud bloomed, and the fibers went everywhere. Out of my womb, they spread. To my labia, to my mound, outward. I could feel the fibers squirm just under my skin. When I touched one...mmmh...I moaned and spasmed, for they were turning my body into one big intense erogenous zone. Ooooh, I wanted more of that.

Torak got up, lifted me up with him. I could feel these fibers spreading out to my ass, my ass cheeks, down my thighs, up my abs. It felt so good! Yes! Maybe if I had held still, maybe if I didn't rub so hard against him at that moment, they would've taken over my body. Gosh, I wanted that so badly...Hah...But I couldn't help myself. He just felt too good. I grinded against him as hard as I could against his flesh. I wanted more, fuck, I wanted more...please...I wanted to hold on, but I wanted to cum so hard...I wanted to hold on...please...I wanted to...

[3 minutes of Gwen gasping, purring, yelping, as she orgasms. Occasionally, the recording distorts, her voice distorting with it, though there is a marked change in how she sounds that can't be explained by the distortions. Her body is showing more changes like that she described before.]

I wanted to hold on but I couldn't. It was just too much. Just remembering it felt amazing.

But not as amazing at what came next. I mean...maybe I'm just a weird girl that's into weird things. Maybe it's a consequence of who...no, of what I am, whatever that may be. Maybe it was him. I don't know. But the best part of all this was not the sex we just had, but what came after it. And that's why I'm recording all this.

I felt my body seize up. For a brief moment, fear, something that had been thrown out the window since I first looked at him, resurfaced. Something wasn't right. This was different. I couldn't control it. My mind was fighting...something. It wasn't Torak though...it was me. Something about me was stirring from all of these orgasms, and it was freaking me out. My body kept seizing up, trying to follow some...instinct. Some hidden reaction. Suddenly, Torak stopped and spoke briefly, telling me to relax. He seemed to know what was happening to me. He's dealt with this before. He soothed me, telling me not to be afraid, that this is why we were doing this. He said it wouldn't hurt, and to trust him...no, not that, to trust myself.

So I did. I relaxed, and let my body take over. Suddenly these strange ribbons started popping out of my back. He was right, it didn't hurt. It was rather pleasant, actually. I wouldn't call it sexually pleasant, but it had a somewhat similar feeling to it. I moaned as they spread and wound themselves around me and Torak. His body reacted in kind, emitting its own tendrils to wrap around us. The ribbons began to blend and melt, forming a cocoon around us. I instinctively went and kissed him, drawing us closer together. I locked eyes, and I felt him reaching deep into my mind...while I was doing the same. It felt...strange. Yet deeply erotic.

The next thing I knew, I was in a shared mind space with him. I still felt all of my body, like in a vivid dream, but more...real. I looked at myself, and saw a different form of me: I still looked human, but now glowing lines covered my body, their color matching my now bright magenta eyes. I looked sexy as all hell. But I felt I was holding back in some way. I'm not sure how though.

[pulls out a strange dildo]

Regardless, I turned to Torak, and he had completely transformed. Everything about him had looked different: His eyes, the shape of his body, his limbs. He even had something resembling a cock, though it still bore many similarities to what I experienced. I flew toward this magnificent creature. With one arm I embraced him, my fingers piercing and entering his flesh. With the other hand, I spread my pussy lips, allowing him to...[sounds of a insertion] AAAHHH...impale me. The fibers wasted no time and raced upward into my mind. As they squirmed, I felt a light envelop us. And that's when my genetic memories awoke.

Now...[panting]...There's something I must note here. The genetic memories of Those Who Came Before are collective. The ones I possessed were not just from one person or a few, but hundreds...maybe thousands. For me to even try to learn of it all would've driven even my perfectly genetically-engineered brain insane. I somehow knew this, so I focused only on a couple details. Namely, how it began, how it ended...hah...and as much sex in between as I could.

I saw them start on a small planet, and build their galactic empire piece by piece: With conquests, with alliances, with expansions. I saw them seed planets, including Earth. I watched their empire crumble through typical instability and infighting. I witnessed their efforts to preserve their legacy using these gene clusters filled with secrets that I only scraped the surface of with my own transformation. I saw technology no one's close to matching, and unbelievable structures and cultures meshing together.

Of course...mmm...there was more to it than that. I saw...no, I felt the various ways they fucked, toys they created, techniques that were mesmerizing, decadent, and arousing. I took the shape of exhibitionist goddesses, whore queens, and...oooh, slutty empresses. Mmm, I bore witness to orgies that make people on Earth look like prudes. I saw variations of biological sex impossible even with current genetics fucking me, and I loved it. I took part in and watched sex acts unreal and beyond impossible, and gosh did I want more. Mmmmh, yes.

And there was silence, only for me to see familiar lab coats opening the vaults that held these gene clusters. I saw...myself...being created. Perhaps a different mind would break at witnessing themselves go from cells on a petri dish to a full-fledged being, but I knew early on that I was quite different. It was oddly...comforting seeing my creation.

I witnessed my development from child to adult, the various experiments they did to me. I did not feel anger at what they did...except at the end. I saw things I realized were wiped from my mind in the months leading to my escape. I felt myself, by rebellion or by desire, having liaisons with beings and creatures at the lab. Mmmm...would I have stayed, had they just allowed this indulgence? Hah...it's just...food for thought.

I watched, and at the same time re-lived, my escape from Omni-Tron. I...ooh!...indulged in...ah!...Zuk's pounding of me. And I realized not only that he was lying to me, but...ah, fuck, yes...but I knew, yet didn't care because I really just wanted him to fuck me!

Huh...hah...But that wasn't the end of it. Oh no, there was something I learned: Those Who Came Before have a latent form of precognition. So I witnessed what was possibly the future...or more than that, different forms of me in the future. Maybe not the future, but close to it. I found myself with Bravo Team, helping them escape...I found the hacker, a brilliant woman who I...seduced...to decrypt these chips. But more than...ah...that, gosh, what sex I had. Sooooooooo much of it, yesss...so many creatures, so many aliens. I got bred so many times, mmmm...I was abducted and seduced by a pirate crew that looked like Bravo Team, ah...I fucked a god-oh yes!-on a desert planet...I transformed into a succubus, fuck...I let creatures fffuck me while on duty as a cop...and through it all...through it all...I saw one woman...one woman...h-her name...Sasha...unnnnh...

[Recording distorts again as Gwen orgasms hard. Static fills the screen, with only brief moments of clarity in the audio showing Gwen's voice sounding completely different, as if multiple voices came out of her mouth uttering an indescribable language between moans and gasps. For fleeting frames, the recording shows a being resembling Gwen, but so utterly transformed to be nearly unrecognizable, in a state of complete and lustful rapture. Then a black screen for a minute, before return with Gwen, not viewable on screen, panting and giggling from the afterglow.]

Wow. Even then, that was still wonderful. Not as intense as what I felt when I did it with Torak. But I guess when you're having sex with multiple partners in a very short time span, it's a little...stronger? Hee hee.

Regardless, I eventually came to. My first thought was: "Was that all real?" I was lying on top of Torak. The cocoon -- if it was real -- was gone. So were the fibers that so thoroughly fucked me in a unique way. Yet he was out of it as well, and my pussy was aching. Maybe it was real. I don't know.

I changed back. For a moment I looked at him, and with a thought, my body heated up once again. But this time it felt less...out of control. I smiled, and allowed my body to switch back. By the time I finished changing, he woke up as well.

We spoke for another 10 minutes. His main concern was whether I figured out what I needed to do. I kind of did. I knew who I had to find. It was a friendly young human woman...a brilliant hacker...but my memories are skewed by all the fucking. I do know that she is among the pirate fleets, and her name starts with a C...Cassidy? Chloe? I don't know.

Torak nodded, then pointed out the problem: Humans are uncommon among the pirate fleets, young women rarer still. If she's out there, it's probably not of her own free will...even if she's enjoying it. Finding her will be difficult, and having her do what I ask more so. Sadly, he's right. In some ways, it almost feels like I wasted my time, because it's not like I can flash a beacon out there saying "hey, any Chloes out there? Any Cassidys?" But, hey, it's a lead. And in a way, I feel...no, I know I'll find her. Just as I know I will find Bravo Team.

Then I asked Torak: What just happened? He simply said that this is what we, possessing the legacy of Those Who Came Before, have. Plus he said something odd: "You haven't witnessed the half of it. I don't think I have either." There are more like us out there, and they will provide me with more about just what I am. The thought of fucking more strangers like this...mmmm, that's a fun idea.

Speaking of, I got his contact info. I'll be sure that when this is all over, I'll ring him up. After all, the sex was real. And he had yet to completely penetrate me. Supposedly, there's more to it. I can't wait to find out...hee hee.

Though it was weird when we left. For one, it turned out only 20 minutes had passed when we entered that room. Skara didn't seem to think anything was amiss. Perhaps for the best.

Of course, this just brings up more questions. I was...different for a time while I was with Torak. I had seen things that I couldn't describe. I witnessed things that weren't real, that couldn't be real. I felt things that were impossible, yet they had to be true because I felt them. Such things...they'd be impossible in a human body. I know it. I feel it. And that's why...that's why I thought to record all this. Maybe hashing it out, I could understand things more. And it's...kind of worked? I feel I've learned today more about who I am. I understand that doing that will help me achieve my goal of finding Bravo Team, among other things.

But there's something that just lingers in my mind. One question that lurks there, eating at me:

What am I?

I don't know anymore. Maybe I never did.

But if I'm honest...my pussy is twitching right now at the thought of finding out.

[end recording]


12