All Comments on 'Thoughts, Ch. 01'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
evilsean1evilsean1about 1 year ago

Really like where this is going

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Intriguing, tongue-in-cheek scenario. I suspect we’ve all let our imagination go/day Dream those thoughts. Thanks for running with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully Cassie will undergo a complete conversion :)

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Seduction of women who THINK they are straight — I love this kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous to anonymous: lighten up. This website might not stand up well to all the nuances of pc thinking. Just enjoy the story ( or not.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don’t let haters get to you. Your view here is 100% correct. But more importantly, the opening of this story is WELL WRITTEN and HOT. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs to evolve into a romance. Can’t wait for part 2

MrtoufMrtoufabout 1 year ago

The thing to keep in mind here is that these suggestions so far have only got Cassie to drink red wine and pursue art. Things which she might have decided herself anyway, that Olivia could have nudged her into doing just by talking to her.

My expectation is that Olivia will find out that there is only so much which subliminal messaging can achieve and that ultimately, Cassie will decide for herself what she wants to do. Maybe what she does is brings home a female friend and tells Olivia that the friend has always wanted to kiss a girl but never had the courage to try. That's still technically 'lesbian seduces straight girl' isn't it? Why not give the author a chance to surprise you? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Obviously you have nothing better to do than nit pick about anything. Dude, get a life. Might I ask how many stories YOU have written? Since you have appointed yourself as the rotten tomatoes correspondent, how would you write the story?

hanna_ahanna_a12 months ago

I still think anonymous comments should not be allowed. Of course you still could criticize with a fake account, but at least there were a name to the opponent ... It is ridiculous having Anonymous arguing against Anonymous who gets strong consent from Anonymous' end ...

That said, I must compliment christa_p on this story. Of course, it could have been put in the Mind Control segement, but well - it could have been in Maturbation, too, because that's the only sexual activity we encountered in the story yet. If anything, Mr Anonymous th First might blame Literotica for having segments that don't exclude each other (a story could be "Lesbian", "Interracial" and "Anal Sex" at the same time).

The story is sweetly told, I hope the author doesn't let herself be disencouraged by these comments! It is a sexual fantasy, and a sweet and hot one. So please go on,

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

Well said, Hanna! I myself never commented until I made an account.

To Christa: I personally never thought the subliminal suggestion aspect was anything more than a plot device — and I liked it. Keep up your writing, I’ve been loving it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To hannah_a

Commentators who disagree with a point of view or have different opinions regarding a subject are not opponents. When did honesty become hate? Why does a discussion lead to calls for censorship? If compliments and "positive comments" are what you seek then turn off anonymous comments. Furthermore, delete comments that are "offensive or trolling" - build a safe space that makes the author feel like (Anais Nin, Anne Rice, Virginia Woolf, etc.) - As genuine as it gets.

From: A Real Person in Cyber Space - What Ever That Means?

skillmanskillman12 months ago

Need more stop to soon. Love your stories you just stop

annag98annag9812 months ago

To the person who is anonymous, I am a friend of Christa, and your comments have also made me angry. She is telling a story of unrequited love that, yes through a deception, becomes requited. It is *not* rape. It is a realisation. But, most importantly, this *is* just a fantasy. Christa would never do this in her real life, it is just a work of imagination. I think the story is really quite touching. I also know that, because you're a troll, you will now attack me. Suffice to say, Christa (a budding author who I wholeheartedly applaud and support) has received five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this. I love how it is a slow seduction. I was hoping things would go a little quicker between them but the ride is half the fun for the reader. I like the way you told the scene in Cassie's bedroom. Can't wait till you give us the next part. Thank you for sharing with us.

Pappasleaze

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The nonsense in this comment section alone has turned me off from this story. No thanks. I like drama to stay within the confines of the story.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane5412 months ago

Lovely beginning to the story. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! This turned into SEDUCED BY THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR

I guess inadvertently this story triggered a subliminal response. Odd.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ignore the haters, interested to see where this goes — keep up the great work!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

For some reason that escapes my consciousness I read the comments first. They ill prepared me for the light-hearted fantasy that is this exposition. I can understand why the FTC bans subliminal messaging from advertising, but in no way do I see Olivia exercising the type of control that would overpower Cassie's free will. She succeeds at influencing -- in a highly fantastical manner -- but her tactic is no more out of bounds than dressing or coiffing in an artfully attractive way.

I am looking forward to the further installments of this story.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

….it literally explained the form of influence….and I’m sure consent comes later if only if continued in reading.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a terrible person... If this worked so easily in real life I would have no doubts on doing this. Truly terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!