All Comments on 'Thoughts on Porn Gaming while Trans'

by superbutt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MiscDudeMiscDude9 months ago

As somebody making one of these games... Well, it's a potential minefield for me. But maybe you'll be glad to know futa isn't the only non-cis option I have on the featurelist, plain old male or female genitalia can be selected for any humanoid model in the character designer.

grey228grey2289 months ago

Plot and story rank towards the bottom of importance in videogames (focus on the mechanics, graphics, sound, and risk/reward instead). Having a neat / interesting setting is not the equivalent of having a structured story arc or plotline to follow in a game. All that other junk can be modded in later, either as fan-mods or as official DLC.

superbuttsuperbutt9 months agoAuthor

MiscDude - oh gosh, yeah I can imagine! That is nice to know - don’t get me wrong, “futa” can be a hot idea at times, my problem is mostly when the narrative presents the idea that women never have penises, and intersex people don’t exist. It makes me feel like I don’t have a place in that world! I can imagine it’s very tricky though as there’s a lot of considerations for time and budget. So like, some absences I can forgive, but those narratives tend to go out of their way to suggest trans people don’t exist.

Grey228 - I have to disagree! What are mechanics, graphics, sound and risk/reward doing if not reinforcing narrative? If you aren’t directing that by being conscious of the narrative during development, your game is going to be less cohesive and hot women won’t have as good an orgasm as they could have. I don’t need generically good mechanics, I need good mechanics that reinforce being a pizza girl out to get her dick sucked by customers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous