All Comments on 'Threading the Needle Ch. 10'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

Wow, that sizzling hot dream had me totally fooled. What a curveball.

Liz sure seems like she’s thinking hard about something. 😆

I liked the fact that Lena and Indigo DIDN’T have drunken sex in a cramped, uncomfortable tent. So real, like everything else in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And, so it continues. Like the other commentator, I was flinching deeply when Liz and Rikki shared a tent, and at first it didn't seem like a dream. It seemed like Nikki was "giving in" before her time and her best friend Liz was capitulating to take advantage of her. Whew! That was close. Then there were Lena and Indigo a-l-m-o-s-t crossing the line, but managed to basically pass out before they transgressed. Now the stage is set for Nikki to come clean with Liz, for Winnie to make a decision (please not Logan), and for Liz to decide to change how she approaches the specter of relationships. Love the drama and the pathos. Looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm so glad this didn't stop at 8 parts! It could be 100 and I'd read them all!!! Just a great cast of characters with their own motivations/struggles/discoveries/etc. and I can't wait to see where they go next!

Fingers crossed for the Winnie and Rikki hookup :)

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon3 months ago

I enjoyed the scene with Lena and Indigo in the tent. Sex is sometimes awkward, uncomfortable and not always successful. I've always assumed that the endgame is Liz and Rikki, and this chapter only served to confirm that. As the end is still a long way off, I am expecting Rikki to experiment with Winnie first, and possibly a number of other pairings that I haven't even imagined.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Being in love and just getting some bread crumbs is heartbreaking …. Getting drunk over such painful feelings doesn’t help much , is even worse killing the awareness and bodily functions and so you miss a nice tetate with a beautiful substitute ….. ok the river is usually paying and given you a joyful feeling, if you’re able to enjoy the ride …. Headache is a bitch

And Liz is a normal too, her heartache about Rikki’s situation is picking on her hard

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES