All Comments on 'Threads: The Island'

by JammyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 2,208 Comments (Page 2)
JammyJimmyJammyJimmyover 12 years agoAuthor
Just wanted to say thanks!

I'm honestly blown away by the amount of comments, PM's, feedback and votes this story has got over the last week, and I wanted to say thanks to all of you.

Thanks for taking the time to read it, the time to comment and the time to vote. For the last few days this story has been sitting in the top five all-time highest rated stories for its category, and I'm very... ummm... speechless! :D

I'm working on the next part of the story, based on one of the ones I've already written with quite a few added twists, some new characters, some old, but it'll mostly focus on Kyle's time in LA, and the aftermath of events from 'The Island'. Expect a few twists, some drama, some sex, some romance and a few surprises, and that's all of a spoiler you're going to get.

Again, if you want to be notified when the next threads story goes online, drop me an email through the contact page of my profile and I'll let you know when it's online.

All the best for the New Year!

JJ :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Amazing. You are a very talented writer. I'm sad that I reached the end. Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rhino76

Great story! I really enjoy the characters and the plot. I'm looking forward to reading the next 'thread!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best Yet

Well Jammy Jimmy, that was the best story I've read on this site in all the 7 years I have been reading here. Well written, really good plot and compulsive reading. I look forward to more of your stories. Well done on a fantastic piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck my life - I'll take it

Amazing story there JJ, once I started reading this, I was hooked! Great character development, times you had me speaking or laughing out loud. You could sell this puppy as a porn movie, however they would probably rip the plot to pieces.

Again Job well done!! Can't wait for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the end :(

i can't believe i finallly reached the end. i hope you write more soon, i can't wait to read the next story. keep writing!

jp6075453jp6075453over 12 years ago

fantastic story the best I've ever read on this site. keep writing i cant wait to see how the story continues.

J0SEJ0SEover 12 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic!! I really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One Great Writer!!!

Wow! What else can I say? Forty-two pages and I just couldn't stop 'til I finished it.. Now you've got me hooked. I feel like I've actually gotten to know these people and I can't wait to read the next installment of their lives. Please, please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How did this happen?

I've never been as personally immersed in a story as I have this one and, as I get to the 42nd page, I'm craving more. Tour de Force, kind sir. Thank you for your absorbing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

awsome story, please write more

evertonianevertonianover 12 years ago
Best story I have read

Wow I cannot beleive what a blast it was reading your amazing story I thought that 42 pages was going to be a bit much but I got so absorbed by the characters that it absolutely flew by. I would really love it if there was a follow on as to what happens in New York and LA and then when they all meet up at the island again.thanks for an awesome read

in2coitusin2coitusover 12 years ago
Five Stars....

You sir have set the bar to a whole new level!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Wow, I really got absorbed in this one. Thanks for the read and hope you continue writing thwm like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One of the best stories ever posted--realize it takes time to write perfection so will wait with baited breath so see a continuation of the story--Thank You

lantuslantusover 12 years ago

You are very quickly becoming one of my favorite authors, and you've only got two stories! That's a real shame, as if there were more I'd be reading them right now! Incredible stuff, and you have a real grasp on the small things that keep the story flowing but also feel like you are watching a slice of life. Even without the porn, I'd still be reading!

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm

I NEVER thought that I would enjoy reading a thread but your story changed it all! This was absolutely great! My sincere compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

I would like to see this continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Very well written, creative concept, excellent characters. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck you!

I spent the whole night on my laptop reading this..have literally not had a minute sleep because I wanted to see how it ended.

now I'm sat at the computer and I really should be working, but all my eyes see are pillows and mattresses.. and no trace of a hot girl on either.

anyhoo..sleepdeprived silliness aside, very good job. good tale ( at times somewhat reminishent of a Largo Winch comic..which I guess is inevitable when you've got adopted kids inheriting their father's business empire)..

minor nitpicks with spelling and maybe a point or two that were not really flowing 100%, or a few plot devices that had me rise an eyebrow.. (for instance, personally, I believe the bad guy never really posed much of a challenge, but then, this wasn't a crime story, per se.. so that's ok too)

anyway, it's all largely compensated by some really hilarious moments and good twists..and an overal very nice pace and writing style.

a lot less pussy than I was expecting to find on this website..but maybe that has contributed to making it even more entertaining.

I'm in two minds as to wanting or not a sequel to this.. because I picture that either they get up to some really kinky stuff and delve further into incest/non incest and kinky sexcretary Vs vanilla play.. which would make this veer strongly towards the more erotic side of this tale (which is about much more than just the sex)..turning it into pure wank material, or I don't know what else there could be to keep things interesting, once the relationships are estabilished...

I was however a little miffed when I got to the end...would have liked a few more pages of interesting material...so..as I said, in two minds about the opportunity of a sequel.

all in all however, kudos, and keep up the good job. I'm adding it to my favourites.

A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Fucking fantastic tale, the characters and plot made this seem like a real book rather than wank material. Apart from spelling mistakes this was excellent, should be published IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work

I really enjoyed this. Such a shame it's propably going to take a while to get part 2 but please do continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Took me awhile to finish, but it was worth it. One of the best stories here. Very well thought of with great plot and character development. I agree with what others have said about how you quickly changed Kyle and Patricia's relationship. It seems like a poor excuse that they can't be together because of their sexual taste. That was the only negative that I could think of. Well, now waiting for the next chapter, please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

I do hope you submit more. You found just the right blend of sex and story. This is one of the best of the best on here!

I will be looking forward to many more of your continuing adventures of the 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, got to congratulate you on this masterpiece. Well written with great character development, great plot, and a great storyline. Only thing that I didn't like was Patricia getting cold feet on her relationship with Kyle. One moment she's nervous on how well Kyle's friends will take her and the next she tells Kyle that they won't work out. What gives? I do hope that they stay since it seems like both are head over heels for each other. Keep up the good writing.

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyover 12 years agoAuthor
Just to address a few of the comments...

There's been a few people have mentioned how they were disappointed that Patricia pulled back from a relationship with Kyle and just wanted to keep it as 'fuck-buddies'.

I believe that every character has to have their own journey, and not all of it can happen in one novel. Patricia's gone from a very submissive women who has participated in sex enthusiastically, but hasn't allowed herself any emotional engagement with any partners. A lot of this is because she worships her job, and worshipped Danny Tripps. Then she meets this guy, is really smitten with him, and it scares her, so she tries to get it back onto a sex-only footing. It's fear and confusion, yet a desire to still have him that generated the whole conversation. She still wants him though. You can see that in the tentative steps of holding hands with him in front of the others, affectionate touches, etc. There's MUCH more to come in her journey in the next novel, but it wouldn't have fit into the space of seven days on The Island.

The other thing is the comments on the spelling errors. There's a few. There's bound to be in a novel of 150,000 words (yes, that's what you read!) Many of the spelling errors though are from the difference between UK English and US English. Words like favourite/favorite or colour/color. Getting Taught/Taut wrong, and a couple of others, was completely my own dumbassery!

Please bear that in mind when you're reading work on this site :)

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazed

I can look past whatever errors you had because I loved the story so much! I cannot wait to read what goes on from here!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Utterly stunned!

I thought the story was amazing and hope it continues to follow the three siblings. I'm glad Patricia took a step back otherwise Kyle is tied to someone he can not be tied to publicly. And he can bang the FHM top 100 and his sisters. ;) All the spelling errors don't take anything away from the story but I notice stuff like that no biggie.

I love all Ed's sex names etc. I think his limo driver and Ed should grab Patricia one night she is upset about Kyle banging celebrities. They can collar her and go to a sex club to get there group sex on on. Or Kyle could build a huge sex gym in one of his main housed with a dungeon attached. And big friends and celleb sex parties will ensue lol (just a thought;))

Thank you for all your hard work I can not wait to see what all else you do

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12over 12 years ago
Fucking Amazing

Among the best one I have ever read,took some time to finish but worth it, keep on writing..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

I love your story. The way you developped the characters is just amzing, a great work of Art. Also the dramatic ending was something nice added to the story.

Now to the unthankful and prick part of my comment:

You mentioned at the start that you have 3 other stories fully completed? Like ready to post, or ready for editing? If the former, when are you going to post it, if the latter, I would like to volunteer for spell-checking.

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyover 12 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon...

Thanks for your "unthankful and prick" comments.

The stories written are being held until I'm ready to post them. When they are everyone on my mailing list will be notified.

Also, while I appreciate the offer of your spell-checking services, (a) I have no way to validate the quality of your spell-checking ability, and (b) how the hell would I send it to you if you leave an ANONYMOUS comment?

Just comes across like you're trying to be a prick.... again, not something that would ever encourage me to send you anything.

Just saying....

JJ

craigo19craigo19over 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories ever posted here! I was hooked from beginning to end, can't wait for the second installment of threads. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Was hooked up and went to bed at 4AM, only after reading all 42 pages..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I was hooked!

Brilliant story, read like a book. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

loved every minute of it there was incest but im not sure if it was enough to put it in the incest category but thats not a negative this was an awesome story i enjoyed it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome.

This is by far the best writing I have seen on this site in all categories. Your characters are real and alive. Just plain fun to read about and very sexy. Can't wait to read more.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me?

Sorry for that, but how am I supposed to comment THIS at once???

Leaves no other option than going the easy way:

It's fucking awesome!

It's got everything. But you could have splitted this up for sure. Would have been much more easy to pick of after leaving for the night. And nobody could read this at once.

Plus it would have been good for dozens of 5 star ratings, too.

I'd take some more stuff about these guys pretty please... ;-D

Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
greatest story ever

I didnt stop reading till I finished the whole story and it is by far the best story on this site that I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely superb. Someone should make a movie out of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really loved this story

I gotta say this is a wonderful work, that is both well written and entertaining. This story would be awesome as a stand alone, but has so much potential for so much more. What I mean by this is there is a conclusion here that could be an ending but there is also so much that isn't concluded and can be worked further. I loved the characters in this you really feel like you are getting to know someone, and you did a wonderful job with giving your readers enough information about the scenery, where you can actually picture it. Excellent imagery, and I can only hope you continue their story in LA and NY, and perhaps even beyond. Keep up the good work.

darkendwooddarkendwoodover 12 years ago
Holy crap

Holy crap. I don't know what else to say. This was the most amazing piece of writing I have ever seen on this site. I spent all morning finishing this up and wow. I really hope to learn more about Kyle & Pat. I

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome story

Keep on writing!

reminds me of John billionaire but that's not bad,I like much!!

Wayfarer223Wayfarer223over 12 years ago
The Best on Lit E

Fantastic! I read this straight through, stayed up way to late but it was worth it. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Thank you. This was the best thing ever posted on this site. I wasn't able to read it straight through, but found myself thinking about it and trying to arrange some free time to get back to it. I look forward, with great anticipation, to any future writing that you chose to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice work (and a suggestion)

Very nicely done so far. Premise is reasonably believable, unlike most stories here. Your pacing is good and free of extraneous fluff.

I will say this, however: you need an editor. There are a few typo's misspellings, etc, but also a few other small issues; e.g., paracetamol would not be used by someone growing up in San Antonio, or anywhere else in the US. We all know the drug as acetaminophen. There are few more examples such as this, but the story is still rock-solid.

Thanks for the effort.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME.......

I'd just like to say thanks for posting and sharing this story..... Even if it did remind me of the whole 'Jonothan Billionaire' series of stories by Bluedragonauthor. I hope you continue to develop and explore the characters you have created here. I'd really like to see you explore the relationship between the siblings, but that's just a whole "triplets" thing that I find kinda kinky and sexy..... Although there is some support and evidence to suggest that the attraction and feelings that the three of them share is a reaction to what's termed as GSA.... Or Genetic sexual attraction. It's not unknown for siblings that have been adopted out to find each other and commence a sexual relationship. There are some case studies and even an example made famous in Germany......Just sayin'. It's not like it's unusual for the three of them, considering that they are triplets and haven't known each other all their lives, to find each other attractive. It's also not unusual for them to continue having a sexually based relationship into the future, despite each finding and continuing to have other relationships outside of the bond forming between the three of them. I'd really like to suggest to you, JammyJimmy, to explore and develop this.....It's fascinating and exhilarating to find a 'triplet's' story on this site... Far too rare.

Thanks for posting it!

michael00693michael00693over 12 years ago
The BEST Short Story I have ever read

This is by far the best short story I have ever read, on literotica and in life! The plot to the story is both believable and compelling, and I found myself reading this straight through wanting to find out more! Your opening to the story was not overly powerful to start (it didn't jump straight in) yet not boring and long winded either, but rather instilled a hint of curiosity and excitement in the reader for what was to come. The pace of the story is perfect, with the conversations and sequences being lengthy and spaced (respectively) far enough enough to feel as if time were moving at a normal/comfortable rate. However, in my opinion, by far the greatest asset to your story is the emotional level at which the reader bonds with the characters. I can see you have obviously spent a lot of time creating the personalities of each of your characters and have carefully thought about the relationships they would have with one another, and I must say you delivered both brilliantly and credibly. Another attraction which I found of your story which I love are the intimate moments that some of your characters have with each other, most notably Kyle and Patricia. Rather than just create a quick and base sex scene, you have painted a beautiful and passionate build up to the moment of coitus where the readers too can feel the emotional and sexual tension between the characters, whilst the sex itself is beautiful, hot and extremely passionate all at the same time. The greater focus on the storyline itself rather than the passionate love making makes the reader excited all the more and thus gains a greater satisfaction from it. The lack of overuse of sexual scenes makes this a proper short story, and like I said before allows the reader to truly immerse themselves into the story really allowing them to connect with it on an emotional level as if they were the characters themselves.

You truly are a magnificient writer and whilst I would say this story is perfect on its own, and to not write another for fear of tainting the entire series, I am confident that your skills as a gifted writer will not let you down. I hope you will recreate the valued elements of your first story in your next! My only advice is that you create the sequel/continuation of the story with a strong and credible storyline, for a story like this will be hard to top!

Best of Luck (Now push onwards and upwards!)

Michael

michael00693michael00693over 12 years ago

The length of the story too is perfect! It is long enough for the reader to truly become immersed and leaving them wanting more :p

P.S. - I'm also loving the humourous/flirtatious relationship between Patricia and Kyle! Yet another trait that should be continued ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

By far the best story on the site. It has everything. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A 5!

Wonderful story, character development, plot, tension, sex, crime. Best story in the site; first '5' I've given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Job

I have read few books/stories that had the same amount of character development and that is what I think makes a story truly great. Everything fit together flawlessly plot wise, there was a lot of suspense about edwins plans and you covered just about every loose end that I can think of. You definitely should look into talking with a publisher because that is how amazing this story is. I hope you are planning to continue with this as a series of stories, because you are one of the few people on this site that actually develops a plot and follows it to the end. I can't wait for more and I will check regularly for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done!

Im looking forward to what seems to be well set up for the next chapter. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job.

nice read. Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

I thought this story was simply amazing. The amount of time it must have taken you to develop the characters like that was incredible. I really really enjoyed it as a story rather than an erotic story, although your sex scenes were very well written. I think the intimacy aspect of the story were beautifully described.

I wish i could find out how Kyle gets on in LA now, and I sincerely hope you're going to carry this on.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please!!!

Love the characters. Would love to see Kyle and Patricia explore humiliation/BDSM, and further development into the connection and incest element between the siblings. Fastest 42 page read ever, nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
simply breathtaking

this story was so long but I couldn't stop reading it! I loved it too much. had a bit of everything, great! can't imagine how long u took to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliant!

bmstr59bmstr59over 12 years ago
Great read!!!

Great story!!! I put down 3 different books to finish this... Please, please, please... more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Frustrated!!!!

Frustrated? Why? Story came to an end at page 42. Can only give it a five out of five, not the twenty five it deserves. No second part yet!! Enough said, except, brilliant, just bloody brilliant.

Popeye

Sydney Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
``More!

I'm really looking forward to reading more about Kyle and his sisters, It's a great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

That story is totally awesome, I love it and so can't wait to see if you do a sequel :-)

Totally epic

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years ago
Fabulous

Loved it. More!

guitarist2guitarist2over 12 years ago
wow

Fucking awesome!!

Please please let us read more about Kyle, Kara and Katie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was awesome it took me 3 days to read it. i want more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW....

you should write novels....great characterization and excellent plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, loved it

Epic is a great word to describe this story. Perhaps now I can get back to my life :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This is the best thing I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Book

This is really very, very nicely done. It would be great in and of itself as a book. Who knows, a nice, edgy, sensuous, sexy movie too!

The author is to be congratulated on a work very well done.

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
An AMAZING Effort

JammyJimmy: Can you post a comment here giving us some of your thoughts about this story? How long did it take for you to write this? And were you expecting it to be the hit that it is, or were you scared the 42 pages would turn people away.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

Hey JJ, you've probably heard it all by now. Loved your story and couldn't stop reading it until it's done. Great work and keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talented

This was awesome. Is there a sequel? As one reader wrote, I couldn't put it down. Worst part, finishing the story.

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyover 12 years agoAuthor
Answers to HeyAll's questions

Hey,

Okay, it took me around three months to write, edit, re-edit and finally have it near enough ready for posting it. I had a big discussion with myself (coz I'm insane lol) about if I should break it up into chapters or not, but honestly, it didn't seem there were enough regular points to break it up, and I liked the story as a whole.

No, I had no idea it was going to be this popular. I was aiming for a Red H, 4.5 rating or higher, the same as anything I've posted in the past, but I didn't expect it to rate as high as it did. I wrote a blog post about this subject, link to my blog is on my profile page if you want to drop by, read it and say hello! :-)

What else.. lots of questions about sequels.

Yes, I'm writing. I'm also looking at publishing The Island as an ebook and putting it up for sale, but its requiring quite a bit of re-writing before I can do that. I'm also working on a short story that covers the couple of days in San Antonio before Kyle makes his next journey where you'll also meet a new character, David, and then it's the next novel-length chapter in the story of Kyle Watson, his sisters, Patricia, etc. David's backstory will soon be available as a novel-length tale too. He's a pervert :-) You'll like him.

Anything else, drop me a message, or visit my blog. Thanks for reading.

JJ

PFDIIPFDIIover 12 years ago
Outstanding effort.

Great story. There's lots of things you could add if you wanted to continue.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story it aoears that there are a lot of possibilities for continu ing the story line followinf the cast through their travles.

keep up the good work

looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best

I started the story thinking it was a sex story only lasting a few pages. I was hooked after reading the first page and didn't put it down until I finished it. It's refreshing to read a great story filled with excitement.

Not sure is there a part two?

PR

coder0504coder0504over 12 years ago
Terrific Story

For me to read a story this long is an indication of how good this story actually is. The writing is great, the plot is excellent, and the sex - especially the intimacy - was wonderful. I look forward to a follow-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best on this site

A complete story not just a sex event.Well written and edited.One of the few of a proffesional standard.8cc8

narros2narros2over 12 years ago
Awesome Fiction

This was some of the best fiction I have ever read (erotic or not). I felt attached to your characters in a way that only my very favorite authors can make me feel. I can't wait to see how more of their lives unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This would make a great fucking movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow....

this is a great great story. I want to read the next installment. Do they or dont they get together? Kyle, Kara and Katie.....superb. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best-written story on this site!

Obviously not the usual fare or length for this category, but this story immediately pulled me in and held my interest, so I stuck with it. In fact, I continued reading well into the early morning, reluctantly putting it down when I absolutely had to get some sleep; I finished reading it the next evening. The initial safe room scene with Edwin had me a little worried that the narrative would veer more toward dominance/humiliation, so I was relieved when I realized this portion was fleeting and required for character development. JammyJimmy exhibits pure mastery of his craft and a keen understanding of psychology and social interaction. The interplay between the characters felt incredibly accurate and believable. Indeed, this story would make an excellent screenplay; but alas, I doubt any studio would ever turn it into a movie due to the theme of incest and the explicit sexual content crucial to the story line. A watered-down version would not be as compelling. At least it is available for us to enjoy on Literotica. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very deserving of #1!

I have never been so helplessly sucked into a story on this site as much as I was this one. I was reading well into the morning on the first night and finally crashed after four hours, and I went right back to reading the following night. The character development is excellent, the interaction is flawless - I was actually laughing at some of the dialogue! - and the story is believable.

Thanks for taking the time to share this story with us. You are a very talented writer! I hope I accidentally (or purposefully) come across more of your work! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

the story was amazing, although the sex in the story was spread out enough, the plot of the story made this a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

Outstanding character development and flow of plot and story. I wanted to keep reading until the end. I was pulled into the idea of the plot, but more than that I was able to experience what the characters were feeling, BRAVO. Looking forward to more of your work!

You might want to do a little more proofing. It distracted from the story just a little. Still fantastic though. Thanks!

tronistronisover 12 years ago
great

I cannot add anything more to what has already been said. Great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

an actual proper story!!! very unusual for here but very very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, simply amazing. Brilliant writing with great plot line, rich characters, and attention to detail. Congrats because this must've taken you awhile to write, edit, proof read, etc. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SexySweetKittenSexySweetKittenover 12 years ago
To the author

I hope you're considering publishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

this is was absolutely remarkable..i hope you do a second story to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love those sisters!

SPOILER ALERT: This was probably the best I've read on this site, and that's saying a lot. The villain was a little trite, but he's gone so who cares. That's about the worst I can come up with - everything else was TOP NOTCH!!! Please don't leave us hanging too long for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

Best story I've ever read here. Hope to see more. Keep Freakin writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best?

Simply incredible. A great piece of writing from start to finish. This may very well be the best thing I've ever read on the site. Don't know if a sequel is planned but if you're taking suggestions... DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved this story

well written easy reading and very hard to stop for cuppa's thank you for sharing your tale more please joe

new zealand

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Continue this series please. The best story I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story was absolutely amazing. Great plot and action. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Please keep writing, you definitely have immense talent as a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

This was a truly marvellous story. A bit rough around the edges, as a literotica story should be, but well written and well thought out. At the start you wrote you had more stories already finished and I couldn't help getting my hopes up for a new story in a few days.

Still, I wonder when the next story is going to be online; if not in a few days, please tell me it's not going to be more than a couple of weeks.

Cheers from The Netherlands and thanks again for the amzing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

I dont read many stories that captivate me or keep me reading for long but this story did it for me. A great mix of suspense, sex and violance.

I dont usually read anything longer thab 10 pages but this story kept me coming back for more. I ecen sat reding it for an hour on my aofa ob ab evening.

Keep up the great work and also is there any news of a chapter 2? Id love to see this develope ven more.

Thanks agaib

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 12 years ago
Cant wait for the next part, need it longer though

I read the first page and then thought what the hell lets see if I am going to be disappointed and have just a 3 page story. I was so surprised to see the story was going to be 42 pages long. I thought Oh my. I was so captivated with story the pages went by to fast. I did break it up into 4 to 5 reading sessions. I had something to look forward to. I really dont know what direction I would like to see the characters go. I guess I would like to see the triplets become lovers with Patricia being in the Harem too. I did appreciate the length of it myself. I chose to break it up as I saw fit and at no time did I feel like I needed to rush to read it all at one time. I would love to see another long chapter soon please. I gave it 5 stars for how in depth you went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

absolutely wonderful. please keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammyJimmy@JammyJimmy
3539 Followers
Hi All, Since I posted Threads: The Island on Literotica for you all to read and hopefully enjoy I have been incredibly touched and frankly overwhelmed by the stream of supportive comments and kind words from so many of you over the last 9 years. Sadly, not long after postin...