Three Bears Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could go on Molly interrupted, "Take what he's about to say seriously Bo, it could mean a better future for you .... and Hannah if it gets that far."

Everitt continued, "I have a position that will be opening in about three months' time, it's a forklift operator. You'll be trained and we now have an electronic system that helps you know which pallet goes to or from which assembly line. I'll be up front, a lot of guys don't like the job because it's demanding. There's someone looking for something every minute of an eight-hour shift, and they can get pretty testy if they don't get it soon. The older guy who's retiring just lets it roll off his back, he does the job and doesn't slack off. I see the same qualities in you."

I was genuinely surprised and voiced it, "Yes sir, I'd be interested in that job. What would my hours be?"

"Mostly 6am to 3pm with two fifteen-minute breaks and a half hour lunch. Overtime is always available if you're interested, usually Saturdays, most people want to be with their family. The production lines are shut down on Saturday, I use that time for the forklift operators to catch up or get ahead. There is one catch, you'll need a diploma or GED. You'll be started at a reasonable wage and there will be opportunities to increase that with good performance. Mister Haines, the owner, isn't much on seniority, he bases people's salaries on merit. What are your thoughts Bo?"

I was so surprised I couldn't find words, Hannah put her hand on mine and squeezed gently, "Take a breath, no hurry. Do you need to think it over?"

I already knew the answer, "Thank you sir. I never thought I'd have a job like that, Hannah and I have already talked about me taking the GED classes. I don't know anything about working in a factory and being around all those people. I have to be honest, most folks see me as a half breed and worthless. I'm sure I can learn the job, I trust you sir and I'll do my best for you, I just worry about others."

He stood pulling Molly up with him and reached forward his right hand as I stood. Shaking my hand lightly he said. "I'm glad to hear that Bo. You'll make a good employee, and don't worry about people or their attitude, we have other Shawnee men and women working with us, you'll fit in. As for knowing what to do, I'll have you working with Clarence as soon as you have your GED. I can't hire you before that."

Her mom began moving Everitt toward the screen door and looked back with a sly grin, "We're going to the Millers to play cards, probably won't be home before eleven. You kids have fun." Turning back she pointed a finger at us, "And behave."

They weren't a block away when we were in each other's arms, necking, pushing our bodies together within reason. I felt her tongue on my lips and knew what I was supposed to do, we learned to do the tongue tango that night, it was also the night my hand didn't brush her breast accidentally. Her response was a soft whimper as she pushed her chest against my hand causing me to draw in a breath quickly.

"That hurt didn't it? Damn, I didn't want that to happen. Let's switch positions and try that again, I want you to touch me on purpose."

My heart was racing a mile a minute.

Part two is done, it'll be submitted in a week, how long it takes to be published after that is out of my control.