All Comments on 'Three Bears Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am sorry to say I was somewhat taken aback by the few times you wrote "to" for "too" and when you wrote "your" for "you're". Otherwise, a truly wonderful story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

So sweet is young love, trying to overcome the overwhelming urges one experiences while dodging the protective Mom and getting through the problems of relationships and life. You did a great job with that here, showing their mutual desire so well while they try to avoid going too far. Excellent work!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

Such a sweet, sweet story.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

The tenderness is wonderful

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Nailed it! It's been a hell of a long time ago but I remember the battle of raging hormones and young love. More power to them if they can refrain from doing the deed until they are married. I've a feeling we are not finished with the Weeks boy and only hope that he doesn't hurt Hannah. Hopefully her family will back up Bo if there is any trouble from him. Great story, looking forward to the next chapter(s).

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Reminds me so much of my time with my first intimate girlfriend at twenty.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Very nice and I hope there isn't to much heartache in their future.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story, Sir! You are the master at getting the reader emotionally evolved with your characters. I shall miss this couple when you decide it's time to part company and allow them to move on. Thank you for adding to their story and adding another chapter.

I trust you are gentle with them in the coming chapter an if that Week's boy is smart he will stay the hell away from Bo's woman! Oh, and Brother will make nice nice to Hanna's Bo.

Cheers my, Friend!

SAGE

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Very slow build up on the relationship and such a good story! I'm enjoying the characters growing together and learning.

Very good read so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES