Three Bears Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah groaned, "You two are sickening. Don't you ever talk about me and Bo again."

Molly turned to us, "Ah, but we have a license to be sickening, and when you two have a similar license, you can be just as sickening as you think we are."

Hannah grabbed my hand, "Oh my God in Heaven. You two, you're like feral animals in heat, come on Bo, let's go to my room."

As we walked away I heard Ev say, "Hear that babe, we're like animals in heat. Wanna go warm up the bedroom?"

Hannah spun and shouted, "Stop, just stop. I can't believe you two."

They were all smiles, and I grinned from ear to ear. It was three days later that I noticed Darryl wasn't at work. During the fifteen-minute morning break I overheard one of the others say that Darryl and his two friends had been in the city and got involved with the wrong people. Something about drugs. They apparently wouldn't be up and about for a month or more. There were no witnesses, and no one had any idea who may have done such a thing. I wanted to jump up, pump my fist in the air and yell "yes" but chose to stay seated and quiet.

Just before lunch I received a message from my boss saying Everitt wanted me to have lunch with him in his office. We quickly ate our sandwiches and then Ev asked.

"I assume you heard about the Weeks boy?" I nodded. "The cops are probably going to be around to ask questions, just tell them where you were and what you were doing, that'll be the end of it. Why those fools were ever in that part of the city is beyond me. It's known for drugs, prostitutes and heavy gang activity, then again, from what I've been told the kid did like his nose candy."

Everitt took a deep breath and sighed. "At least Larry wasn't involved. And since there were no witnesses, those boys are SOL as to retribution. They're fortunate they got out of there with their lives intact."

The police did come to ask questions, my alibi was solid considering I'd been with Hannah and her folks when the altercation took place. What I didn't know at that point was an elderly couple had witnessed the entire parking lot encounter when I was beat up and went to the police after Larry took me to the ER. They had heard everything, telling the police exactly what Darryl had said and done, corroborating my rendition of what took place.

Considering half the force are black officers his choice of wording quickly became a point of contention. One of the TV stations picked up on and ran the story in its entirety. The Weeks family was suddenly under the magnifying glass of our entire community. Less than six months later the Weeks family moved away, never to be heard from again.

Working everyday had left me in a bit of a situation with wood deliveries and Hannah didn't like the fact that I was spending every Saturday in the woods. One evening after eating we talked about my dilemma, Hannah had an idea she wanted to run by me. Her cousin Elliot still hadn't found a full-time job and had asked Everitt if he thought I might hire him to cut, stack and deliver wood. For Hannah and me it was the perfect solution. He knew the different types of wood, he knew the customers and he wasn't afraid to work hard. The Saturday before our wedding we invited Elliot and his girlfriend to come over for supper and talk.

Elliot is tall, at least six foot one, his girlfriend is a tiny little Oriental cutie who's all of five foot four and maybe 120 pounds in a wet wool sweater. We spoke about Elliot taking over the lion's share of the work and receiving the lion's share of the profits as well. He wondered about possibly investing in something mechanical to drag out the logs, seems he and Belle didn't get along very well. Hannah and I agreed and told him to begin looking. We talked with them a bit about how serious they were and things of that nature.

What we learned was interesting, it was also the impetus for us to move onto the next stage. Though we were only a few miles out of town proper I still didn't want Hannah to make the drive to and from town daily. We had talked of getting an apartment in town, but then what to do about the farm and the few animals I raised every year for the freezer. We found out that Elliot and LinSu had started talking about moving in together but weren't sure anyone in town would rent to them without Elliot having a long-term work history.

LinSu was four years older and had been employed at the local grade school for almost two years. She drove a rugged Jeep, one of those that looks like nothing will stop it. Which meant the mud puddles, potholes and bumpy gravel roads wouldn't affect her ability to travel whatsoever. The more we talked with them the more we four realized we were the answer to each other's situation. We wanted to be in town, they wanted to be out of town away from the crowds, he needed to be in the woods working, and her driving to and from town wasn't an issue.

By the time they left that night we had reached an agreement that they would move in as soon as we found a place following our honeymoon. Sitting with Hannah's parents the next afternoon discussing who would be seated where and all the important things Everitt and me simply rolled our eyes about, I could tell something wasn't right with Hannah. We were five days away from saying I do, and I had no idea why my soon to be wife was uneasy. Later that evening while sitting on the porch swing she opened up.

"My period was supposed to end today, but I still have heavy flow, this is terrible. You know I always feel lousy for a few days after I finish, I want our wedding night to be good. And the weather, it isn't looking very good for an outdoor wedding, we can be married in church, but it's been my dream to marry under that huge Maple in the backyard."

I petted her hair and shooshed her, "It'll be okay Hannah. You'll feel better and the weather is gonna break."

She pulled back, "But how can you know that for sure?"

I softly kissed her with my hand alongside her face, "I can't babe, but we need to believe it will all come together and stop thinking about what can go wrong. I recently read something that stayed with me and applies, it went like this. 'Stop speaking the problem and start speaking the solution'. That's what we need to do Princess, speak the solution and stop worrying."

Which we did beginning that night, by late Tuesday her period had stopped and she was feeling alright, the weather forecast on Thursday had changed from a likelihood of rain on Saturday to clear skies and warm temps. The older retired minister that had baptized Hannah confirmed he was in town and would be stopping by the Johnson's that evening. She had so wanted him to marry her, he had agreed as soon as she contacted him, things were looking up in spite of how the week had begun.

The next obstacle occurred Friday at the rehearsal. We'd rehearsed the entrance, the songs, an abbreviated version of the ceremony and were ready to start a second run when Mollie's youngest sister began saying we should add this and eliminate that, she went on and on. We made it through the second attempt and when her aunt started suggesting things as the third and final run was underway the old minister stopped everything. He told us to remain where we were standing as he walked to where the aunt was sitting. He was old and stately with a no-nonsense air about him, looking at her he asked one question.

"Who's getting married here tomorrow?"

Molly was snickering as her sister fumbled around trying to find an answer, she finally blurted.

"Hannah and Bo, but I have good ideas, I'm trying to help."

Staring at her a smile never left his lips, his voice remained calm, and his composure didn't alter.

"Madam. This will be my 177th wedding, I have recorded and dated every single one of them, this will also be my last. I'm here because Hannah asked me to be. You have your ideas, and those kids have their ideas about what they want, if you were being married, I would be listening to you. But you aren't, are you? No, you aren't, therefore you should be quiet and enjoy the ceremony tomorrow."

That was the end of her aunt interfering. Not only did the final rehearsal go flawlessly, but the next day's weather was bright, warm, and downright pleasant. As I stood watching my smiling bride walk toward me on her father's arm, I conjured every bit of inner power I possessed to not break down in tears. She was radiant, she looked like a dream, when we'd kissed goodbye the night before she held me extra tight and smiled at me.

"Thank you for making sure I can wear that white dress tomorrow without any guilt. Yes, we've played around, but you told me I would be a virgin on my wedding day, and I will be. That will end tomorrow night when you make me YOUR woman, when you take my maidenhead as mom calls it. I'm so ready for us to be husband and wife."

I was cognizant of the ceremony and at the same I wasn't, it was like we were in some sort of time warp. My mind came back to reality as I heard him say, "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride." Followed by, "Ladies and gentlemen it is my honor to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Jace Bernard, or as Hannah calls him, Bo."

What a day, we smiled so much our faces hurt, we'd shaken so many hands that our arms ached, I'd been kissed on the cheek by so many women my face looked like a lipstick billboard. Hannah whispered to me she was sick of the old pervy guys trying to look down the front of her dress, which literally had no cleavage showing. With neither of us being drinkers we skipped the bar hopping stint between the ceremony and meal that so many local marriages did. We left the Johnson's headed for the VFW hall where the meal and reception would be.

Neither Hannah nor I were very good at dancing, consequently, we worried about the bride/groom dance. Hannah remembered that Sharon, her oldest sister-in-law, had been part of a dance group throughout her high school and college years. We enlisted her to teach us something for the bride and groom dance. With me having no parents or siblings we decided that I would dance with Molly for the groom/mom dance, Hannah was of course with her dad. When it came time for bride and groom dance the music took on an entirely different tone as we danced to a salsa number. We had rehearsed it night after night and thankfully we nailed it perfectly for our wedding. People were cheering, whooping, hollering, clapping as they watched our first husband/wife dance.

We only danced a few more times after that, but when we did I noticed something different about my Hannah. Gone was the cautious girl determined to be a virgin on her wedding day, in my arms was a sexy wanton vixen pushing into my thigh, rubbing her breasts against me. Letting me know she was mine and mine alone. The majority of our time was spent going from table to table talking with relatives and friends, nearly all of which were Hannah's.

Her brothers and their wives had booked the honeymoon suite for us in the Sheraton 44 miles away, we were sure to not be disturbed there. By nine Molly and Everitt walked us to the door, kissed us goodbye and sent us on our way. We had a week to honeymoon, we had wanted to see Niagara falls and decided to honeymoon there. Though Hannah's car was only ten years old Molly insisted we take her three-year-old Fusion, stating that she wouldn't worry about a breakdown with her car.

With the console in the way we spent most of the trip to the hotel holding hands, or her gazing at the rings on her left hand. As we pulled into the parking lot of the Sheraton she told me to stop, taking my hand she lifted her dress and placed it on the upper part of her thigh just below her warm delicate panties. I could feel the strap holding up her stockings as she smiled.

"This is all yours tonight baby. Every bit of my body will belong to you, and yours will be mine. We're together for life Bo, you and me ... (then she giggled), and our babies."

At the door to our room I had her stand in the hall while I opened the door propping it with one of our bags. Turning back I picked her up and carried her across the threshold. Inside the with the door closed we pushed against each other, kissing tenderly, gently grinding our nether regions together. She pulled back enough for us to look at each other.

Hannah sighed, "We're married Bo. I want you to unbutton my dress and help me take it off, after that you're all mine. I know the book says it's normal to shower before we make love, but I don't want to. I'm so wet it feels like I peed my pants, Marie suggested we just get right to it and shower afterward."

I smiled, "You and Marie sure talked about a lot of sex things. I don't need you to shower, I want you just like you are."

She turned for me to unbutton the dress, as it slid down her body my eyes absorbed her natural beauty, the fact that she had worn no bra along with tiny panties, a garter belt and stockings made my cock throb all the more. I was so hard I hurt. I held the dress as she stepped out of it, laying it across the back of a chair I took her into my arms. My hands alternated between caressing her breasts and softly playing with her butt. When I moved a hand to the front she let go of my neck, grabbed my hand and stuffed it inside her panties, pushing against me.

As we kissed and caressed she slowly pushed me toward the bed, when my knees hit the mattress I sat. My formerly timid bride was no longer guarded with her feelings and emotions, we were now free to enjoy one another completely. With her hands on both sides of my head she directed my mouth to her already hardened nipples, one, then the other. Backing away from me slightly caused the nipple leaving my mouth to make a popping noise, we laughed and then she reached for my hand. Standing in front of her she slowly and methodically undressed me, standing in only my underwear she dropped to her knees, pulled them down and put me in her mouth.

She slowly fellated me a minute or more and then stood. "I'm gonna take you in my mouth and try to swallow, but not right now. It's time for you to take my panties off and make love to me. You can eat me later, I need your cock and I need it now."

I gave her a shocked look, to which she smiled, "I told you I might talk naughty once we were married. I hear mama talk about daddy's cock all the time when they're in their room with the door closed. I want your cock Bo, I want to be yours."

I dropped to my knees sliding what was supposed to be an excuse for panties down to her ankles, she stepped out of them and flipped them somewhere with a foot. Still on my knees I leaned into her moist, fragrant, exciting pussy. I kissed in the middle of her muff, opened her legs slightly and then licked as much vulva as my tongue would reach. The silk stockings felt so smooth as my hands caressed the back of her thighs drawing her to my face. I stood and laid her on the bed, on my knees I lowered my face to her middle, there wouldn't need to be much for foreplay, we were primed and ready. I lifted her hips upward as her pussy met my face, the feel of the silk stockings along my shoulders made the moment more exciting. As I licked and ministered to her clit she carried on verbally.

"Mmm, yes baby, oh, right there. Eat my married pussy baby, you make me want more. Oh, I'm gonna cum, make me cum with your tongue."

I wasn't used to hearing these words come from my brides' lips, but I had to admit they were certainly doing their job. I was so stoked nothing could have stopped me. When her hips raised and she grasped my hair I knew the floods of climax had begun to consume her, with her hips pumping and her body shaking she pushed me away and whispered.

"Now Bo, take me now. Just go slow and if I cry hold me until I'm ready."

She lay with her legs open and her eyes closed as I moved above her, when I was in position she opened her eyes, reached between us, grabbed my dick and moved it to the opening of her vagina. Looking into my eyes she cooed.

"Slowly Bo, be gentle."

As she moved the tip of my dick up and down through the thickness of her labia I knew I wouldn't last long, once I was heavily coated in our secretions of lust she pulled my body forward. I could feel the lips open slightly and then resistance, with her hands on my butt she pulled me forward a bit more, there was still considerable resistance. Grabbing my ass cheeks hard she pulled, I felt the resistance fade and heard her let out a soft cry. I was inside my wife, I wanted to drive it forward but knew I needed to wait. As excited as I was there was no chance I might soften.

I was watching the few tears roll down her face, when she opened her eyes she whispered that she loved me and to start. Over the next few minutes I worked in a little more with every few strokes, when I was about halfway she put her hands on my hips stopping me.

Pulling me to her for kisses she asked, "Are you in all the way?" I shook my head. Reaching between us she wrapped her hand around the remaining half of my dick. "OH MY God Bo, will all of that really fit inside me? Go slow honey, it's been okay, but go slow, it's starting to feel good, I feel stuffed, but it's starting to feel okay."

Another few minutes of slow stroking and our pubic hair meshed, I stopped and looked at Hannah. With a triumphant look on her face she said, "You're in all the way, aren't you?" I nodded. "Lift up, I want to see."

Slowly I stroked in and out, my lighter colored dick sliding back and forth in her brown colored tiny cunt. The labia were wrapped tightly around my shaft, there was what looked like a ring of lather around the base of my cock. Moving a little faster I knew I wasn't far away from my first climax inside a woman. Hannah must have sensed it and began slowly lifting her hips into my downstroke. Her body was beginning to tense, I knew she was close.

"Hannah, I'm close, honey I can't hold back."

"It's okay Bo, I'm almost there. Maybe we'll climax together. Don't stop, no matter what until I cum."

My balls were ready to explode when she yelled, "Oh my, you're getting bigger. Oh, oh, here I go. Oh baby, give it to me. "

I raised up enough to grab her shoulders holding her in place as I slammed into her body and began to shoot what felt like a bucket of semen inside her. She was writhing and wiggling around, making odd soft squealing noises. I was worn out, sweat running down my body, finding a deep breath seemed to be beyond my abilities for the moment. Hannah lay with her eyes closed, her stocking clad legs moving slightly, every fifteen or twenty seconds her hips would raise in an almost stabbing motion. The garter belt and stockings looked as though they framed her midsection. Opening her eyes she pulled me down for more kisses, whispering my name between them.

Lowering I flopped next to her, instantly pulling her in tight to my body. We lay that way saying nothing for over five minutes, each of us breathing deep, my arm was over hers gently cupping her breast. With a deep sigh Hannah looked over her shoulder at me and spoke.

"It hurt at first, thank you for going slow and being tender. I've wanted this to happen for such a long time, but I'm glad we waited. I'm real sore so be careful when you touch me, I should be okay in a little while, then we can shower together. Did you see how big the walk-in shower is? If I feel better by then maybe we can mess around in there to."

As it turned out she was too sore and swollen to make love again that night, we spent a long time in the shower simply washing and exploring one another's body. She especially liked it when I stood behind and played with her breasts, the soap made everything so smooth and titillating. She gave the same type of attention to washing my dick, which she carried out to a second ejaculation for the night. She was laughing and squealing as I leaned back and fired long streams of semen at the shower wall, hot water trickling down our bodies.