Three Bears Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remained locked pelvis to pelvis for what seemed a long time, in reality it was probably only a minute or more, but it felt longer. We were about ten minutes late for church, sliding in next to her folks Molly looked at Hannah and grinned. She knew exactly why we were late. Everitt and Molly offered to take us to brunch, that was fine with us, after all, they had more money than we did. We told them about Arlene wanting to do some video recordings of us to share with her young adults' group. They were enthused about it and told us they'd support us anyway we needed.

Our focus went from being home, her schooling and my job to finding a place in town. We spent the week after returning looking at apartments, only to be dismayed because nothing clicked, too small or too crowded, wrong part of town, things simply weren't coming together. A few weeks later on a warm spring day we chose to walk to church from her folk's house, the sun was shining, it was a warm day and we wanted to be outside. On the way back from church we were a block from her parents house when I heard someone calling Hannah's name.

"Hannah. Hannah honey."

It was old Mrs. Daley, "Come, bring your man so I can meet him."

I chuckled, only older people spoke like that any longer, I kind of liked being referred to as "her man".

Like most of the other houses on that street she had a screened in front porch. We sat and talked for an hour or more, she wanted to know about our honeymoon. She was excited when we told her we'd gone to Niagara Falls, it was where she and her late husband had honeymooned many decades prior. Just as we were getting ready to leave she put her hand on Hannah's.

"Sweetheart, your mom says you kids are tryin to find a place in town to live."

Hannah spoke, "We are, but what we can afford isn't where we want to live or it's too crowded. We'll just have to keep looking, something will turn up."

Mrs. Daley looked at me, "You got a good job don-cha?"

"Yes ma'am, I work at the window factory. I'm taking classes in leadership, I want to be a foreman some day."

She looked at Hannah, "And you'll be workin with Doc Walton pretty soon yer ma says. That true?"

"Yes Mrs. Daley." Hannah answered.

What she said next left us slack jawed and wide eyed. "Why don't you kids rent my place. I can't take care of myself like I should, my daughter wants me to live with her in the city, closer to my doctors and such. Only reason I'm still living here is I don't want to sell my home yet, just in case one of the grandkids wants to buy it. But I'd rent to you kids if you want to be in town and close to yer folks."

When we asked about rent she sort of waved her hand, "Oh, we'll work sumthin out. It won't be more than you can afford, and just how soon do you wanna move in? Cuz I'm ready when you are, all I want is my bedroom set, the rest can stay."

We were walking on air the rest of the way to her parents. Talk about blessings. Molly and Everitt were ecstatic and willing to help anyway they could. After lunch the four of us walked to Mrs. Daley's, Everitt and Mrs. Daley worked out a rent we could afford and agreed to help her move during the week. Before we left Molly called Mrs. Daley's daughter, they'd been high school friends. As Molly explained what was going on Eunice was pleased as punch and so happy someone she knew and trusted would be in the home of her childhood.

Back at her folks Hannah called Elliot and told him to come over with LinSu. Explaining the situation to them over coffee and cake it was decided that we three men would move Mrs. Daley on Tuesday evening, then move Hannah and me into the house on Thursday after changing utilities and phone, moving Elliot and LinSu on Saturday would complete what needed to be done. The first night we were in the house we christened two rooms, by the end of our second week there we'd made love in every room including the porch at three in the morning. Talking about haw daring it was we snickered and giggled as much as we screwed.

Hannah had begun her internship with Doc Walton, my job was going smoothly, life was good. Because Elliot's truck had a bigger bed than my old Dodge he was able to haul more wood and was showing a considerable profit. LinSu was a work horse and helped him on weekends, sometimes going along on evening deliveries as well. Elliot was having a hard time finding a log skidder within his budget when he happened to see one in a catalog that could be attached to the three-point hitch of a tractor. Since his dad had an old Massey Ferguson 65 he seldom used and had a wide front end, it was perfect. After buying and attaching the skidder his life became considerably more efficient.

Belle was put out to permanent pasture, if I was at the farm I would see her under the oak next to the creek, as I had once envisioned she might do. We hadn't heard from Arlene, but thought nothing of it, perhaps her plans had changed. By the fourth of July we were settled in our home and living a life of contentment with each other. My weekends were taking care of the lawn and vehicles if I wasn't working overtime, since some of Hannah's days were long we shared in the laundry and meals.

My sweet young bride had begun to make changes in her selection of underwear, choosing sexier and more seductive items. Wondering what that might be about I asked one night after a sweat inducing romp in the hay. With our sweaty bodies glued tight together she answered.

"I decided I wanted to be and look sexy for you. I never want you to look at another woman, I want you to see everything a man needs to see in me. Besides, I know it makes you horny when you help with laundry, I see the way you take extra time handling my panties."

Her answer had me sliding down her body to kiss the most intimate part of her being. Remembering I'd just deposited a load of semen in her body I stopped at her bush and pulled lightly with my teeth. She laughed and slapped the top of my head.

"Ow, be gentle if you're gonna do that."

Hannah was a month away from graduation when we got a call from Arlene. She hadn't forgotten us, it simply took more time to get everything approved. What surprised us the most was that they wanted to fly us back and have us as special guests for a Saturday group meeting and as guest speakers for both Sunday services. Not being a regular church guy other than when I met Hannah I was a bit freaked, she calmed me down, told me it was something she'd seen done in her church numerous times and all we needed to do was be ourselves.

We both got a Friday off, Molly and Ev took us to the airport, flying would be another first for me. I had no idea what the hell was going on, but Hannah did and got us through check-in, security and to the correct gate. As the engines roared I felt her grasp my hands squeezing hard, I don't think she realized I was as terrified or she may not have done that. Once in the air and at altitude I began to relax, I actually dozed for a few minutes. Arlene met us at the airport taking us to her hotel, she smiled as she handed me the room key.

"It's the room you honeymooned in. I hope it's as much fun this time around. I'll meet you in the lobby at seven, and dinner is on me. All you need to do is show up with an appetite."

With it only being four in the afternoon we were like two sex crazed people as soon as we hit the room. There was no time for gentle clothing removal or long tender kisses, it was strip as fast as possible and sink my cock in her with as much speed. She was on the bed with her legs spread and her arms open in an invitation to mount her immediately. As slick as she was I was balls deep in two thrusts, when I bottomed out she moaned and whispered.

"Mmm, fuck me Bo, drill me hard. I need it bad baby. I need to feel you shoot all that creamy goodness inside me."

I wasted no time meeting her demand, it had been two days since we'd made love, neither of us lasted more than ten minutes. We lay in the mess we'd created and drifted to sleep, I woke first and had an idea. Since I was getting hard looking at my bride's luscious body I decided to try and enter her while she was still sleeping. As wet as she was from our previous romp I slid in effortlessly, she began to wake after the third stroke, reaching up she pulled me tight for kisses. It was a slow affectionate time, we moved together for nearly twenty five minutes before she stiffened.

"I can feel you getting thick Bo, gimme your babies, shoot me full. Oh my God, I can feel it coming up the bottom of your ...." then she began to shake and moan, her legs wrapped tight around me, breathing heavy in my ear, "I love feeling you cum inside me."

There was no holding back any longer, I slammed forward as hard as possible and held my pelvis tight to her vulva as squirt after squirt left the end of my dick. We were both moaning and gasping for air, her words were.

"Delicious, that was delicious. Baby, please do that again, wake me up with you inside me, that was so good."

The Saturday young couples group was a blast. Arlene told us that there were more people in attendance than at any time before. That then segued into a great Sunday, I never thought I'd get through one service, by the time the second was ready to start I was feeling more confident. The flight home Sunday evening was uneventful, we slept most of the way. Everitt and Molly were there to meet us and wanted to know all about our weekend. I basically remained quiet unless I was asked a question. Hannah had it all in hand and I was more than willing to let her talk.

Because Arlene wanted us to continue being a part of the group on a monthly basis she purchased a laptop computer, along with a camera and microphone attachment. Though I'd used a computer at the library, the new attachments had me befuddled at first, once again my Hannah had it all under control. I was still trying to get used to the cell phone she insisted I get when we moved to town. It was the week before Hannah graduated that I got a bit of bad news, it wasn't life devastating, just sad.

Elliot called to say Belle had died in the past 24 hours. He'd seen her eating the previous morning, but when he went to see why she wasn't moving around the next day he found her dead. Hannah's brother David worked for a contractor, he was able to borrow a backhoe, we dug a grave big enough for her behind the barn and laid the old girl to rest. I was sad, but I was also happy that the last portion of her life had been one of leisure and open pasture.

Life was good, without Darryl around things weren't in a constant state of turmoil. Hannah was working full time for doc Walton, we were able to start putting a little money in a savings account and looking forward to the upcoming holidays. I came home with a bouquet of roses on her birthday and found her in bed crying. I wasn't sure what to do so I held her in silence. When she turned she sniffled.

"I think I'm pregnant Bo. I'm late and I'm never late. I don't want a baby yet, we'll be happy, I know we will, but I wanted to wait another year or so."

"But how, I watch you take your pill every day, how could that happen?"

"They aren't fool proof Bo. Sometimes it happens."

We said nothing to anyone else, a week later she started her period. When she went to see her doctor she told Hannah that the pills probably threw her cycle off a bit. We had dodged a bullet, yes, we wanted kids, but not right away. At brunch on Sunday Hannah looked at her mom.

"We had a scare last week. I was overdue, we thought we were pregnant. Thankfully it was just that my cycle was late. We were scared mom."

Molly patted her hand. "I know honey, that's happened to me in the past. Thankfully that's all it was. Don't worry, you kids will know when the time is right and if Bo is anything like your father all he'll have to do is hang his pants on the bedpost and you'll be pregnant."

We got through birthdays, the holidays, another winter season and were happily headed into spring when our next surprise happened. We received a call from Mrs. Daley's daughter on a Friday evening wanting to know if she and her mom could visit the next morning. Even though we kept a clean house Hannah went into panic mode, we were up until after midnight washing, vacuuming, tidying up and trying to make the place spotless. Needless to say, there was no nooky that night.

The visit took us by surprise more so than the initial call, none of her family wanted to buy the house and she was offering us first shot at purchasing it. With help from Everitt and Molly for the down payment we were able to secure a mortgage. As soon as Elliot and LinSu found out they wanted to buy my homestead. I wrestled with it for the next three days, Hannah finally sat me down one evening.

"What's holding you back Bo? Elliot and LinSu will take good care of the land, and she wants to build a new house. You can't expect a family to be raised in that small place, yeah, you were, but think about how small it was. Help me understand."

"I'm conflicted Hannah. That land has been owned by someone in my family for over a hundred years. I can't just sell it to someone not related."

She softly stroked my face as she spoke, "Honey, they are related, he's my first cousin. It isn't public yet, but they're getting married in June. Elliot would never keep you from being on that land if you wanted to visit. And a new house would only increase the value."

I was more receptive to the idea but still apprehensive, it was what she said next that moved me off the proverbial fence.

"Think about it Bo. You own it outright, the amount they're willing to pay us for that will make it possible to repay mom and dad as well as wipe out most of our mortgage. Wouldn't it be wonderful to own our home by the time we're twenty-five, and with mama and daddy just a block away they can see their grandkids every day. They can be our built in babysitters when we want an uninterrupted night of playing around."

Yup, that sealed the deal. Our first anniversary was spent at Potters Point with her legs wrapped around my waist and my dick buried deep within her little pussy. It was also when we decided we'd start trying for a baby after our birthdays, we'd both be 21 and wanted to start a family. It was at Christmas when Hannah announced to her parents that she had a little one inside her. She looked at Molly, patted her tummy and said.

"You were right mom. He no more than took his pants off than I was pregnant. We're eight weeks along."

To say the place went ape shit is an understatement. It was a day like no other day I could remember. I loved to sit in the evening with my hand on the baby bump that sticks out from my Hannah's small frame, from time to time it will stir and move around. We have a plaque in our bathroom that says, "Always kiss me Goodnight." We adhere to that religiously, I also make sure I kiss her tummy goodnight. I smile seeing the girl I once loved from afar carrying the fruit of our devotion to one another. Two kids from entirely different backgrounds and lifestyles telling the world to chuck it, they were going to fall in love.

We now watch from the end of our front walk while the seven-year-old leads the two younger ones down the block to pop and nana's house. One or both are always at the other end of the sidewalk that leads to the porch watching as the kids make their way down the street. We don't worry about them walking to nana's house by themselves, the entire block knows those kids and keeps an eye out for them. My bride still snuggles in close at night and tells her daddy bear that mama bear needs some attention. I became a foreman the year our youngest was born, I plan to stay there as long as they'll have me, they've been good to me, I'll stay loyal to them.

We're part of the leadership for a young married couples' group at church. Our pastor was so impressed with what we'd done helping Arlene that he wanted to duplicate where possible. Elliot branched out into tree trimming and removal. He bought a fifty-foot bucket truck and hired his cousin, he has more than enough firewood to keep his clientele satisfied. He and LinSu built within a year of being married and now have two kids with twins on the way. Elliot branched out again this spring providing stores and sports shops with bundles of firewood for campers to buy.

Our plans? We don't necessarily have any beyond being good parents and giving back where we can. We've come to be accepted in town, there will always be the one or two ignorant people who insist on living in the past, but as I mentioned, they're only a few.

Molly was right, we have light chocolate babies and Hannah got her wish. Every one of our kids has long, dark, straight hair and high cheek bones. Molly continues to suggest we need more arrows in our quiver, and as horny as mama bear has been lately, Molly may get her wish.

******************

Some have hinted that I should continue the story beyond part four, unfortunately that changes the dynamic of the story. It would no longer be about Bo and Hannah, but their children and extended family as well. When you add that element, you now have the task of keeping the story interesting while adding numerous characters and what makes them tick. I did it before with the story George and Martha, I also learned what a daunting task it is to add new beings, make them interesting, and still tell the same story. There may come a time in the future when I add more, but right now, I don't think so.