Three Bears Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had wanted to sleep nude our first night together, that didn't last very long, she had cum leaking and my dick was still dripping. I had put on a pair of clean underwear and sat on the bed, she stood in front of me with a pair of white cotton bikini panties in her hand. Putting them in mine she told me to put them on her. With them on I was going to lay back waiting for her under the covers, she stood looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't adjust the leg openings or make sure my beaver wasn't all knotted up."

I moved my fingers around the elastic on the legs front and back, squeezing her cute little ass cheeks in the process. I reached inside the front and fluffed her bush, as if it needed to be fluffed. I smiled as I looked up.

"You're a naughty girl Hannah."

Slapping my head softly she bent to my ear, "And if my kitty wasn't so sore, I'd have you punish me with your menacing love missile." Then she laughed out loud, a long belly laugh, blurting out. "The words crotch rocket just took on a new meaning to me, it's not about a motorcycle anymore."

Having never spent a night in bed with another person for as long as I could remember I was expecting a night of discomfort and adjusting. It didn't happen, she snuggled in tight to me in a spoon fashion with me behind, and there we slept until our bladders woke us just after seven. Following our complimentary hot breakfast we turned the car northwest headed for Niagara falls. We had received a fair amount of ribbing about going there instead of somewhere in Latin America with warmer temps and long sandy beaches. That didn't deter us, we had talked about it a long time, it was where we wanted to go.

Molly and Everitt wouldn't let us pay a dime for our wedding, we chose to stick as much money as possible into our honeymoon fund and had a sizeable amount saved, well, sizeable to us. We had enough to cover being in a suite for the next three nights and plenty of money to do whatever we wanted while there. When Hannah booked the suite she made sure it had a walk-in shower. As we unpacked our bags it was obvious my new bride was feeling better and starting to get horny. She would push against me, making sure she pushed her chest into my hand or arm when she passed by.

We laid on the bed and petted some before we dressed for dinner, she insisted we have a booth and not a table. Once seated I immediately knew why, the waiter had no more than brought water and menu's when her hand took mine placing it under the mid-thigh skirt. My hand was no more than a few inches beneath her panties, moving it up she opened her legs enough to touch what I soon discovered were wet, warm panties. They felt awfully thin, almost as if there was no material at all. When I moved my hand down enough to appear decent she leaned and spoke into my ear.

"They're silk and sheer, you can see through them. I've never had silk panties before, if you want to get me something special for my birthday I would love more of these."

The meal was very good, the atmosphere comfortable, only once did we receive a less than accepting look. As I waited for the waiter to return with our debit card she slipped off to 'powder her nose' as she so delicately put it. I stood as she walked to me, taking my hand we turned toward the door, in the palm of our hands I felt something very warm and delicate. Then it dawned on me, she'd taken her panties off. I looked at her and smirked.

"Did you, umm?"

She giggled, "Yes and you'd better take me back to the room right away, I'm getting wet thinking of what we're going to do tonight. I have something special planned."

Walking through our hotel room door I didn't bother turning on the light. I picked her up, tossed her onto the bed as she squealed and before she could protest I had her skirt flipped up as I dove face first into her sweet tasting beaver. She didn't last five minutes before my face was covered in girl cream. I quickly washed my face as she came back to earth, when I walked back to her, she hadn't moved a muscle. Her eyes were closed, her chest heaving with every breath, her legs were open exposing the tiny pink slit beneath her brown labia, and her hands were on her breasts.

The mattress moved when I knelt on it, she opened her eyes and smiled, reaching for me we kissed deep and passionately. I was running my finger up and down her very wet slit as her hips gently rolled up and down. She whispered, "inside", I pushed a finger deep into her love cavern. I'd read about finding the G spot and made an attempt to find it. She pushed up into my hand.

"Curl your finger and rub below where you think my clit is." She whispered.

I found that tender spot, her hips jumped and her body shook momentarily. Moving my hand she pushed back looking like a sultry vixen.

"Get naked and screw me Bo. Your wife needs a good, (she half grinned looking embarrassed) then she whispered, "fuck". I need to feel you inside me and you can go a little faster tonight."

I didn't bother with my shirt, I stripped off my pants and underwear then climbed on top. She pushed up on my chest and watched as we became one flesh for the second time, with her fingers feeling the side of my dick as I went in and out.

"It's so good Bo, I love you inside me. I can't believe how wet I am. This is wonderful."

We'd been at it four or five minutes when she began enthusiastically lifting her hips to meet my downward stroke. By the time we were in frantic mode racing toward a mutual orgasm she was meeting every thrust. Pushing into me, making little moaning sounds, at times uttering 'ahs' with each stroke. She was in the throes of a huge climax when I began unloading every ounce of semen my balls had produced. Her eyes flew open.

"I can feel it, oh my, I can feel it inside me. No wonder mom yells when she and daddy do it. Mmm, don't take it out yet, leave it in me as long as you can."

I'd like to say I remained hard for minutes afterward but that wouldn't be the truth, within a few minutes I was slipping out of her hot little box. Moving to the side a long steam of cum stayed connected between the tip of my cock and her shiny glistening labia. Moving over her leg the stream of semen broke when I laid next to her. My girl had taken it all, she was slightly swollen but not as sore as the first time. We fell asleep half-dressed waking a half hour later, thankfully we'd been on top of the bed and not the sheets. I stripped the top blanket off and tossed it on the floor. When she stood, she cupped her crotch and scooted quickly to the bathroom. When I walked in she grinned.

"My gosh, you had a lot. Let's take a shower together, I want to try something."

We washed and caressed each other, she opened the sliding door slightly, grabbed one of the thick fluffy towels, closed the door, folded the towel several times and put it on the floor. I must have looked confused.

"I'm going to give you a blow job and I'm gonna try to swallow. Marie said the best place to start is in the shower so if I can't get all of it down, I can spit it out. The towel is so my knees don't hurt from the hard floor."

With a hand on each thigh she guided my cock between her lips, going deep enough to feel almost like a pussy without causing her to gag. I was close when she pulled back and looked up.

"I can feel you getting bigger, I want you to cum in my mouth, if I can't swallow everything the water will wash it away."

Two minutes and several strokes later my legs stiffened, my hands were on each side of her head making sure I didn't ram my cock down her throat, I tilted my head back and moaned as stream after stream of semen blasted into her mouth. She got the first shot down, most of the second and then opened her mouth letting it run out onto her chest. After another heavy shot onto her chest she took me back into her mouth sucking softly, there were a few pulsing dribbles before she let it pop from her mouth and stood. I hadn't thought about tasting my own sperm until her tongue was in my mouth and halfway down my throat. Considering she always kissed me when I was done eating her it didn't seem like such a big deal.

As we were drying she curled into my arms, her solid breasts pushed against my body as her hips moved softly in and out making me hard again. She pulled back.

"Did I do good honey? I've been reading a lot and asking Marie questions. She's the one who told me to use a towel so my knees didn't hurt. Thanks for making love to me right away, it was what I needed. Do you think we can do it again tomorrow? I mean, will you be ready?"

I looked down at the flagpole being rubbed by her tummy and grinned. "I can probably go again tonight if you don't want to wait."

She squealed like a schoolgirl, "I want to, but I'm gonna wait until morning, and then tomorrow night I want to try it from behind. One of the girls I'm in class with says it goes deeper and makes you cum harder. I want to try that."

We spent the next day seeing the sights, enjoyed a light lunch and then ordered supper for our room. Neither of us was in the mood to get dressed up, a burger and fries brought to our room was just what the doctor ordered. I was lying on the bed as she fussed with her hair in the bathroom, she must have thought I'd dozed off because I could hear her talking.

"Yes, I'm okay. Uh-huh, it hurt the first time, but he was so tender with me. Then tonight we did it again and it felt better. We're gonna do it in the morning and then tomorrow night. What? Of course I'm taking my pill, we aren't dumb mom. No I'm not going to give you all the details when we get home. Good night, tell daddy goodnight for us. Yes, see you in two days."

I woke to Hannah playing with my semi-hardened dick. Once I was a wake she grinned and moved over the top of me, knee walking until her crotch was inches from my face.

"I want to try something I read about. I want to have you eat me while I sit on your chest. Will you do that to me?"

We must have read the same article and had the same thought because I lifted her body, made sure her knees were above my shoulders and her delicate pussy above my lips. As I began to lick I reached up taking both breasts in my hands, squeezing, moulding, gently pulling the nipples outward. The more I played with her breasts the more ambitious she became with her body. Her pussy was grinding into my face when she suddenly grabbed my wrists, sat straight and let out a long AHHHHh. I loved the taste of her nectar and lapped like a thirsty puppy.

As her breathing leveled out and the grip on my wrists loosened I thought we were done. Silly me, she was moving backward, with one hand on my chest she moved lower and lower on my body until our nether regions were nearly touching, with her free hand she grabbed my cock, slowly guiding it inside her. Just an inch or so to begin with, then more with every stroke, when her butt met with my thighs she grinned.

"I have it all, every bit of it. The book says the woman can be in charge like this, so lay there and let me screw you this time."

Fifteen or so minutes later she threw her head back, her eyes were closed and her mouth hanging open without any sound as she squirmed on my cock. I grabbed her hips and pumped stream after stream of sperm inside her, with me on the bottom she continued to grind her clit against my pubic bone as I lifted to meet her. She let out a long whimper then flopped on top of me.

"Oh fuck Bo, that was so good."

I pushed up on her enough to look in her eyes.

"The bedroom is the only place you're gonna hear that word. You can talk naughty with me if you want to, in the bedroom when we're making love."

We'd walked around and seen enough of the sights, by four thirty we called it a day and headed back to our hotel. Walking through the lobby hand in hand we were approached by a tall well-built black lady. She was dressed in a very professional manner and looked picture perfect.

"How you kids doing?" She asked. "Are you on your honeymoon?"

We nodded, "I'd like you to have dinner with me. I'm the hotel owner, I'd like to hear your story. It isn't every day you see a black girl and a native American together. Meet me in the lobby at seven, oh, and dinner is my treat."

After a quick shower and short nap it was time to go. We hadn't asked the lady her name and felt foolish as we made our way from the elevators to the lobby. As we approached, she smiled and extended her hand to shake ours.

"Forgive my bad manners, I didn't get your names earlier or give you mine. I'm Arlene."

Hannah responded, "I'm Hannah, this is my husband Bo, we're from a small city in West Virginia. Bo's native name is Three Bears, but that doesn't always go over well in our town, so I call him Bo, have since we were kids."

As we waited for the meals to be served Hannah asked how Arlene had come to own the hotel.

Arlene chuckled, "I played professional basketball for nine years, mostly in Europe, but unlike so many of the girls who liked to party and buy fancy stuff, I put my money in the bank and bought this place. It was run down when I bought it, but a couple hundred grand later it was up to standards again. We're booked pretty much year around."

After the meal we sat talking, Hannah told her how we'd met, the fact that we'd fallen away over the years, but then started dating after high school. She talked of me being shot, her going to school as a dental assistant and me working as a forklift operator. Arlene listened with great interest as we talked, when we reached a lull, she sat forward.

"Can I use you kids in a project I'm going to chair? I oversee a young couple's group at church, one of the recent topics has been about destroying the barriers we as a society place between different people based solely on melanin. Some have more, some have less, but we're all the same under that level of skin color. I have a couple where he's black and she's white, I have another couple with an Asian guy and a Hispanic wife, my husband is Italian, but I don't have anything like you two. You're a perfect example, you chose to overlook your differences as you fell in love. My group needs to see that it can be done. What do you say, can I use you two as an example?"

I was the first to speak, "What will it entail? We have jobs and can't just take off a day or two."

Arlene sat for a minute thinking, "We can work something out, maybe a recorded video or something like that. Let's talk in the morning."

Scooting her chair back she stood looking down at us with a beaming smile, "Dessert is on me as well. I'll be in my office by six, stop in any time after that. I'll tell the front desk to expect you."

In the room we talked extensively about Arlene's proposal. After a long conversation of pros and cons we decided we would be willing as long as she didn't expect us to do a bunch of traveling. It was nearly nine by that time, Hannah asked if I was too tired to play around? My answer was to push her flat on the bed and cup her pussy while kissing her. With her hand on my face she spoke softly.

"Don't forget, I want to try it from behind."

It took us a matter of seconds to be naked, kissing, feeling one another, and then I got on my knees. She moved to her hands and knees and wiggled her butt at me. With her hips in my hands I moved slowly forward, the tip of my dick touched her slick labia, she adjusted slightly and I was inside her. I went slow to start with, then as she began pushing back into me I moved faster, that triggered another bout of encouraging words.

"Yes baby, it feels much better today, and oh my, it does go deeper. Make me yours Bo, shoot your sperm inside me. You can go a little harder. I like it."

By the time orgasmic bliss overtook us I was grasping her hips so tight there were finger marks showing.

My body was slamming into hers with every stroke, it was as if she couldn't get enough. Her small breasts were moving every time our bodies collided, her back arched, when her legs spread slightly I unloaded as she bucked and convulsed. With her chest on the mattress, her head sideways on the pillow and her cute ass in the air I hissed through my teeth as spurt after spurt was sent deep within her vagina. I couldn't get over how tight the walls hugged and throbbed around my cock.

She pulled forward and lay on her side, I was still on my knees catching my breath. With her left leg extended she softly caressed my arm, rubbing her foot up and down my bicep. Lowering her leg she reached for me, lying spoon like we basked in the love we shared, neither of us could get over how great sex had been, at the same time knowing it would get better with more experience.

We went to Arlene's office following breakfast and agreed to her proposal as long as we would be dealing with her. She stated that she knew we both had obligations at home and would make sure any recording was done in our town. Her target date was to begin filming at our home in a month. I had a few questions to asks.

"I need some answers Arlene. If we do this, will we lose autonomy? I don't want our pictures plastered all over the place and we want to approve of anything that will be made public in advance. Because, if we aren't in control of our lives and how we present ourselves then we aren't going to agree. Hannah has some schooling left, I have a job, we don't want to live around someone else's schedule. Let me put it like this, we don't want to lose perspective of who we are. A young married couple who doesn't give a shit about what color our skin is, we love each other and that's all that counts to us."

She smiled as she crossed her legs and leaned forward. "That's exactly what I want. It's impossible to not know you have different colored skin, but that doesn't affect you. I want your attitude, your obvious love for each other, your who cares what other's think point of view and your willingness to share that with others. I know my group will grasp it and want to spread the word, where it goes from there, I have no idea. And before I let you go, I should tell you that all your expenses will be covered when we record, which will be in your town. There will also be a small remuneration for your time and efforts. It won't be a lot, but you will receive compensation."

Hannah waved her hand in a stop motion, "We don't need money Arlene, that's not why we agreed to help."

Arlene laughed softly, "Honey, you look like a church girl. Is that right?" Hannah nodded. "Well then you understand the concept of the laborer being worthy of their hire. Your time and effort are worth something, so don't rob me of a blessing."

I wasn't sure what all of that meant, but I knew Hannah did, and she'd tell me on the way home. We contemplated one more romp in the huge bed before leaving later that morning and decided not to, she was a bit sore and I was worn out. I was 19 and well on my way to being 20, but even at that age you can't go forever.              

We pulled into her folks' driveway just after eight that night, they wanted us to stay since we were now married and could sleep together, we declined. We had purchased a queen size bed a few days before the wedding and had it delivered while we were away. We were both anxious to sleep in our own bed, our marital bed. Elliot and LinSu had overseen the animals and taking care of the house while we were away, they had obviously stoked the wood burner earlier in the day, the house was pleasingly warm when we walked in.

We slept in each other's arms that night, no fooling around beyond a few caresses, however the next morning we made love right after waking, slow, tender, affectionate. Kissing, talking sweetly to one another, encouraging and getting lost in the moment. Just before she came she told me I was the answer to her prayers. That as little girl she prayed she would marry someone who treated her like a princess. I arched my back and slammed into her as we both left earth for a minute or two. Her legs were wrapped around me, her nails were digging into my back leaving long scratch marks.