Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After touching back down on the other side and adjusting, Jane threw herself over the gap once more and prepared to dismount. Before I even felt myself moving, I was standing there reaching out. As she touched with one foot, trying to pluck herself from the loop, I was grabbing and holding the rope. When she was free I tossed it back and impulsively yanked her toward me, away from the landing zone. She squealed a little as she stumbled against my chest, momentum carrying her right into my arms.

For a second, I heard her warble a sigh, and her hand stroked me lightly. Stroked me, down one pec- until she pushed away and darted a look upward to my face.

"Sorry," she whispered, and I wasn't really sure what she was apologizing for.

Somewhere around us I heard what distinctly sounded like an "Awwwwww!" escaping nearby. I smirked but otherwise let it go and cupped Jane's cheek.

"Why would you apologize to me?" I chuckled, letting her go. I gently nudged her on ahead of me, not saying another word, and kept behind her for the rest of the course. She didn't do badly at all on the balance beam, the frog-leap, or the rock wall. I could tell she even had fun doing the activities. Guess there were just a few places she struggled, and that wasn't even unusual.

As far as her build went, Jane wasn't one of the thin girls, but average. She had curvy hips and thighs, what I would have guessed to be about a C-cup bust, and was on the short side (compared to me anyway). From what I could tell, besides the lipstick from earlier (wiped off for gym) she wasn't wearing any makeup. She was naturally pretty, but her appeal wasn't in 'beauty' or 'hotness'. In her exercise clothes she blended right in, but in her natural guise? Her unique style set her apart. What was beautiful about her was being who she wanted.

That's why I was itching to break through her shell, and free this painfully shy girl who kept running away from me.

Little did she know it was only making me want to chase.

As the end of the period loomed and the coach was dismissing the class to the locker rooms, I did exactly that; she'd slipped through the crowd surprisingly deftly and was nearly out of reach. As I plowed through, the bodies parted for me. I was basically a human steamroller- especially when running the field, but no one forgot what I could do off it. Jane stood no chance despite how quick it turned out she was on her tiny feet. I snagged her from behind before she could clear the gym doors, dragged her away from everyone else, and pressed her to my belly and chest. Leaving a bit of gentlemanly room so she wouldn't feel my uncontrollable dick.

She clapped a hand over her mouth before I even felt her back touch me, smothering a cry I then really wished I'd gotten to hear but couldn't begrudge her silencing. I nestled my chin in the crook of her neck and felt her shudder. Ooh, that was interesting. Every part of her body was shaking, and for a second I wondered if I'd gone too far.

However, her hands wrapped around my arms and Jane clutched me tightly. She arched her back, pressing her ass to my groin and her breasts against my forearms. What the hell was I just thinking about her being "shy"?! She gave a throaty moan, so quiet as she pressed me thick against her butt. I had to do what I'd intended here and get away, because it was like she just threw gasoline on me and set me ablaze.

"Afterschool," I managed to rasp in her ear, causing her to practically vibrate against me. Her fingernails clawed into my skin and the bite of pain spurned me on. "Meet us at the library after school. Talk to us, without the audience, and see what we're all about."

"Okay," she said almost dreamily, panting in my arms, and I pulled slightly back in shock.

"What? So easy?" I really expected her to keep up the game of cat and mouse. Something had changed... and whatever it was, was the spark that kept us from letting go.

"I had planned on talking to you anyway," she replied somewhat sedately. "I'm not one to delay the axe hovering above my neck." Chills. Pure chills.

"Are we so scary?" I whispered in return, not ready to give up my first crush so quickly.

"No... no. You're not the scary ones," she answered me back, finally breaking away from my hold. She twisted my hand and wrist and opened my grip right up. I took a step back in surprise. Jane then turned, giving me this inscrutable look. "I'm not scared of you, but you three might be my doom."

Too perplexed to know what to say to that, I stayed where I was and let her go. She vanished into the girl's locker room, and I reluctantly headed into the other to get changed for class.

I knew something, though. Jane might've been shy about being seen with us, talking to us... but her body wasn't shy. She'd purposefully shoved her ass right into my rock-hard cock. Almost as though she was desperate to know how it felt.

Oh fuck. I got it. Her doom was the same as mine- it was the sudden combustion of desire that made me grab her to my chest. The same that drove her to crush me with her ass.

Dare I say it... I think she wanted me.

***

Jane

Throbbing. That's the only word that could describe the ache in my body after Cal took me from behind into his arms, and accidentally hit some of my biggest erogenous zones: the back of my neck, shoulders, and down my spine. Boyfriends in the past had never made me feel like this- especially not that last dud I'd been with (for only a couple of weeks, before he started 'hinting' that I was expected to service him orally). What Cal accomplished in just a couple of close encounters here was to completely saturate my panties and prove definitively that I was some kind of fucked-up slut on the inside.

I had to be, right? Why else did his manhandling make me feel so... good? Without asking or even warning me, he'd grabbed me right up against his body and gotten so intimate, somehow. Pressing his mouth close to my ear. Arms completely enveloping me, his cock... oh god, his cock stiff on my ass. After he got me up against his chest I'd instinctively arched into his embrace, pushing as much of me as possible against his frame. I realized instantly why he hadn't fully trapped me against his body in the first place.

He was trying not to force me to feel his dick.

But... I did it anyway, and I rubbed my breasts on him. I must be some kind of slut... else why did having him grab me and control me feel so incredible?

If only it weren't a freaking SCHOOL DAY. Then I could go masturbate to the memories of feeling powerless to him, and enjoy the heat in my pussy instead of walking around in pain from my arousal and creaming myself all day.

First things first. I beelined to the bathroom to mop up my embarrassingly wet crotch and goggled as I felt how much slick liquid was actually saturating my labia. It took a couple good swipes with no small amount of toilet paper to even begin to feel more comfortable, and then some. My underwear were so dewed I had to actually press them with more paper to soak some of it up. Flushing the mess after I peed and yanked my clothes back on, I washed my hands quickly and exited the bathroom without having to engage with anyone, then found the locker my normal stuff was in.

Akin to many other high school girls, I had mastered the art of taking off a shirt and/or bra (or putting another one on) without exposing anything. I had to change my sports bra for the regular one, and did that first, getting the sports one off by sliding out my arms and then pulling it though the neckline of my oversized shirt. I then put the other one on by pulling it up under the shirt and extracting each arm from its respective sleeve to get the straps on. Once that was in place, I put my normal shirt over my head and through the neckline of the other one, then slipped my arms out of the big one and put the other shirt properly on. I shucked the gym shirt and the rest was easy. All I had to do was put my skirt on over the pants and then tug them off beneath.

Lastly, my shoes. I took off my sneakers and slipped back into my favorite pair of knee-high, lace-up, steel-toed boots. Just the kind every girl needed in her closet for stomping and kicking back at life.

By the time I was ready to go with my stuff, the bell was about to sound and I was paranoid Calvin would be waiting for me out the door, asking to walk me to class. You know, one of those high school clichés you hear so much about. Wasn't honestly sure if I were disappointed or relieved that he hadn't stuck around to do that- once I exited the locker room. I didn't think my panties could take another second of his existence right next to me, so I decided to chalk it up to a win and head to class.

A gaggle of girls was standing together in the space outside of the gym talking, and I began motoring past them. I had to hit the nearest staircase and get downstairs to my cooking elective before the five minutes between bells. Nothing was unusual about this except that today, once the pack saw me blowing right by, they circled and began walking in the same direction and (frantically) matching my pace.

I ignored this until one of them (a student I recognized as a senior but couldn't recall her name) got right in my path and stopped, forcing me to change directions or come to a rough halt. When I stepped to maneuver, one of her friends blocked, and then the others swarmed too, ultimately making me to stop walking.

"So what's the deal with you and Calvin?" The first one asked. She was brunette, taller and slenderer than I, and she had on a pair of nice jeans and a really crisp, designer blouse. This was a rich area and most everyone had better quality clothes and expensive accessories, while I chose what appealed to me most and then kept it as long as I could.

"God only knows," I answered her flatly. "I know people are talking shit about him and his friends- and subsequently me because the hottest guy in school apparently legitimately asked me out this morning, but honestly? I don't have a single freaking clue what's going on. I didn't want their attention but I'm gonna have it until I straighten him and M out. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine." My answer disarmed them long enough for me to find a gap in their human barrier and I aimed for it, sliding through with the speed my years of practice had won me. I took to my heels and attempted a getaway, but they followed again, getting more aggressive about it (not in a directly threatening me way, but trying their damndest to keep up).

"You can't tell me that conversation with him and him grabbing you and everything after class is nothing!" The brunette, who I think was called Lindsey, said, her tone getting more shrill. "He had his hands all over you, and you didn't seem too upset about it. You can't just move in on another girl's crush, especially not on a jock that fine, and way out of your league!" I huffed a breath and stopped dead, right in the middle of a hallway hub.

"Wow, then maybe you should ask him out," I said sarcastically, snapping my fingers like I'd just thought of it. "By all means! At least find out if he's interested first, instead of going all mean girl on me because he's paid me attention once." Students around us were starting to get annoyed, and even more bodies were entering the swell, because what high schooler didn't love inter-period drama?

"Oh what so he's not good enough for you?!" One of the entourage snipped, her voice frosty. A blonde with one hell of a trim figure. All the girls surrounding me were thin and pretty types. Far more suited to being M's arm candy than I was.

Her venom was so laughably off the mark I actually did break out into a loud guffaw.

"Are you high?" I shot back, feeling my temper up. Normally my fuse was longer, but I was strung out on conflicting emotions at that moment, just so overwhelmed. "Not good enough for me? The fucking weird girl freak you all pushed to the background in middle school? Yeah right! They're out of my league and we all know it. So how about we wrap this façade of a conversation up and get on with our damn lives?" I barreled past them and let my boots touch staircase, not turning to toss my parting shot back over my shoulder until I did.

"I have a cooking class to get to, so let me just remind you that wanting Cal means you won't get him (apparently) unless you're in it for Randy and Mickey too. That sound like something you want or could handle? Because as shallow as you all are acting right now, I don't think Randy's your type, is he?"

With that, I was down the stairs. I didn't yet know much about Randy, but M was so visible and you knew he palled around with a much shorter, darker, scruffier and nerdier dude. From what I understood of the third, his friendship with M made him more popular, but the guy was supposedly one of the biggest geeks in the school. That's probably why they were showing interest in me, actually. I was a freak already, and it was probably that someone in a higher social tier wasn't... shall we say amenable enough to the lowest rung.

I was essentially some kind of lowest common denominator.

My gut clenched. Maybe the whole thing was just them settling for someone who might look decent on their friend's arm without shaking up the popular girls and facing their rejection. Maybe they thought I'd be fine embracing another aspect of freakiness since I was already so obvious about my inherent outcast status.

What did I even want?

To be left alone. Ignored. I didn't even have to think about it.

I finally got to my seventh period class- Cook's Kitchen II- with less than two minutes to spare. I took the first empty kitchen area I saw and pushed into the seat furthest in, shoving my bag under the chair and putting my head in my arms, cloak covering me wholly. It wouldn't be for long, but I hope it was enough to calm my seething mind.

I tried to relax until the bell and I would be forced to pay attention. Instead I found myself jolted by someone coming in the room with metaphorical guns blazing.

"Oh-ho-ho yes! Score!"

At first I had no idea who the hell was shouting in the middle of the classroom or why, just that the sudden explosion of sound startled me badly. I didn't come out from my cloak, though, and the noise did not continue. Once I realized someone was sliding into the seat next to mine (perhaps a little too close), I had to roll onto my right elbow and lift the scratchy brown cloth to peek at what fresh hell was staking out the space next to me.

A huge, practically-fanged grin greeted me, attached to a thin, shaggy-haired dude leaning on his elbows, staring with a wild gleam in his eye.

"So heyyyy babe. I'm Randy. You might remember me from such classes as first period, British Literature, and this one right now."

Just my luck. Calvin set my underwear on fire with his grabby hands, and this one disarms me with some very familiar syntax...

"Did... did you just paraphrase Troy McClure?"

***

Randy

Ooooh, sharp as a tack she was. I was already so happy Janey picked up on my reference.

"Hell yeah I was!" I crowed, probably louder than necessary. I lifted my hand in the unmistakable gesture of seeking a fiver, and I actually watched her lip curl up slowly on one side. My strategy was always just coming in full nerd from the get-go. If they shared my interests in animation, video games, sci-fi, fantasy, DND, and more, they confirmed it immediately, every time.

"Hey, nice melons. High five?" She just- barely- whispered- lifting her hand inches at a time. I cracked up laughing and blasted her one just as the bell sounded off.

The teacher cleared her throat and called us to attention to go over the syllabus. I leaned in and nudged Jane with my hip, muttering quietly:

"Be my lab partner?"

"We'll see," she snarked back, just low enough not to garner attention when we saw Mrs. Chesterfield approaching with our hand-outs.

Besides math and science, my next biggest area of interest was culinary skills. I guess a kind of science in itself, cooking. I'd taken the prerequisite class two years back. Guess Jane had taken it last year.

My interest was based in a few simple facts. 1. I love to eat. Not like, bingeing, but the simple pleasure of food itself. 2. Cooking is a basic life skill, c'mon. 3. I wasn't a... conventionally handsome guy. I appreciate my smug mug, but god I am tiny and 'adorkable'. Sometimes you need to pack more than looks, and I was gonna be one hell of a package. Sure, I'm a runt, but I'm smart, I'm scrappy, I can cook, and I fuck like a titan.

If we do manage to charm Jane, she'd only be number three at this point, but the first two had given some pretty rave reviews. I looked forward to trying to top myself, and finding out every little thing that makes me tick. Already had some fun ideas, and Jane this morning sure taught me a lot.

Who knew I'd get my switch flipped so quick by such a quirky combination of pieces? At first, when I only saw the cloak, I expected a guy to pop out of that thing. Seriously thought, just a hardcore Star Wars fan. The second prequel film was only last year, after all...

And then it was her.

Through the class I kept sneaking in comments and jokes, and we began writing notes back and forth when she scribbled in her book:

So... you like Futurama? Ohhhh baby. Yes I did.

Is the Space Pope Reptilian?

We spent the entire period together, trading interests, and found out we had a lot of common ground. What was better was realizing that Jane seemed relaxed and happy with me, unlike before when M had freaked her out. Sure, it did take the period to ease the initial panic I saw on her face when she lifted her cloak, but this was progress. Maybe coming in hot had been the wrong approach from the get-go.

I mean, we had no way of knowing that.

If what we'd found out today was accurate, this girl was flighty as a deer right now. M didn't figure on her making like Sir Robin the not-quite-so-brave at the first sign of attention her way. That's where I had an advantage. I could speak her language- my bros represented social circles she had no hope of normally wading in. Hopefully I rounded them out and made our trio more approachable. After all, if those two handsome as fuck blonds hung out with me, that must mean something about who they were. Of course they wouldn't shun Jane for being a "freak".

Both of them were willing to be labeled perverts for her too. The full impact of our "crazy confession" this morning had yet to really hit. Everyone was still in shock.

It was gonna get nasty with other guys, as half of them at least were likely to try and brand us as gay and worse for all only wanting one woman between us. I'm sure there were more than a few who'd think this was just economic of us, keeping a "slut" around to get off in and changing them out every so often. All those assholes could suck it, and I wouldn't even deny their slander. It didn't fucking matter what they said because they're just full of shit.

The possibility of her being shamed for going with us was also sadly real. Lots of catty remarks were bound to fly if the whole school knew, and they did. Of course none of us wanted Jane to feel that pressure or to have to listen to everyone dissing her if she wound up with us. Yeah, our situation was unusual, but that didn't mean it was so out of the ordinary that it'd never happen. This was a new age, right? There were swingers and kinksters and polygamists out there in the world. Was it really so crazy for one girl to have three boyfriends?