Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But knowing what I knew of how girls were treated for having sex...

The teacher let us know we'd begin practicing our knife skills and basic recipe following next class, but for the last ten minutes or so before the bell, we could chat quietly. This was my chance.

"Now that we've gotten to know each other a little, Jane, how are you feeling about this morning?" She stiffened, and the haunted look began creeping into the edges of her eyes again. "I know M is this blindingly beautiful dude, and believe me, when he decided I was the third brother in our pack I didn't believe him at first either. I couldn't fathom that a popular kid wanted to talk to me."

The ice slipped from her shoulders again.

"That is sort of how I felt, this morning," she conceded. "M is so pretty, and famous. Everyone knows him. Most of the female student body wants him." She shifted in her seat nervously, like she hated to admit what was on her mind. I just listened intently. "I just found out that I've been in PE with Calvin all year, and apparently there are girls after him too."

"Oh?" I lit up at that. "You're in his gym class this year? How did neither of you notice?"

"I didn't pay attention to anyone in there beyond when it was absolutely necessary," she shrugged. "He told me himself he "blocks people out"- and he wouldn't have seen me in my regular clothes, just my boring crappy gym clothes."

"Ahh," I said. "You were covert. On stealth mode."

"I guess?" She laughed a bit. "I was hiding in plain sight. Today, he noticed me right away, and had to come over..." Her brain seemed to wander back to their conversation then, I thought, because her eyes shuttered and she began shaking.

"What happened?" I asked gently. More shifting in her seat. Fidgeting. She was suddenly super tight in the shoulders and arms.

"Well... he asked me some questions and pretty much indicated that he felt the same way about M when they became friends initially, so that checks out with what you said as well."

"He does have a way of finding the people most in need of his company," I offered in a light tone of voice, sending there was more.

"He also wants me to meet you guys after school today at the library to... talk." Her shivering increased. That couldn't be it.

"Well that's a good idea. We should all just have a chat about everything. I get the feeling he kinda messed you up a bit though, babe. You're real twitchy."

Her eyes widened. "To be honest... he sorta... grabbed me to his chest and held me when he said that," she stiffly replied. "In a way that let me know distinctly his interest was not... lukewarm."

"Oh shit," I muttered quietly, having the good sense not to curse out loud. "He held you to his chest?"

"Um, yeah," she responded, now on edge. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"No!" I cheered (holding my hands over my mouth to muffle it). "No, it's great. I don't want to gossip about my bro or anything, but this is big. He's usually so reserved and he's got to be really comfortable with someone to let them touch him, much less for him to grab them." Her expression changed abruptly, like a bubble popping.

"Really? But he was so... forward with me..." and her cheeks turned red again.

"Your face tells me you liked that," I teased, dropping my hand below the desktop to casually run it up her thigh. The effect was immediate, and I felt her start quivering seconds after I touched down at her knee. Using my nails and palm simultaneously, I slowly dragged my hand up her plump, warm thigh over her parachute skirt, ending at her hip, teasing it with my fingers. She shook, sucking a tiny gasp of breath, hunching into the desk/lab table we were seated at. Her hands clenched the edge hard enough to turn her knuckles white.

As I observed, Jane's breasts were almost touching the surface of the table where she was slumped on it, so I couldn't see her nipples, but I noticed how flushed her neck and face was. Her mouth was pursed, cheeks puffy like she was struggling to hold back a sound. My dick responded to that. A moan? A protest? What was it?

"Now all of you have been very 'forward'." Her words were clipped and breathless. She didn't move, and she didn't tell me to stop. The shaking got worse, though, so I did remove my hand.

"You know what? You're right," I said. "I didn't ask to touch you, and M didn't either. Sounds like Cal didn't." And again, the bubble popped. "That must be really overwhelming for you right now. I'm not gonna pretend I don't want you, Jane, because I do. Clearly we came in way too hot. M always flirts with a casual touch- it drives most girls crazy. I'm a huge flirt myself and I am definitely trying to seduce you. But touch isn't so casual for you is it? Just like Calvin."

"No," she gasped, as though she was just realizing that about herself. "No-o it's not," Jane stuttered in a rush, and her voice had taken on a very weird quality. It was high and rough, barely holding together. "You guys don't fucking understand. Nobody speaks to me. Nobody likes me, and nobody touches me. I'm nothing to the senior class- nothing. Just some freak who wields her weirdness like armor. If I'm too much for anyone to handle, they leave me alone, and I'm finally able to wear what I like without getting comments on it. I got to the point where I'm ignored, or at least only talked about behind my back. That's what I can handle. I can't handle three hot dudes suddenly paying so much attention to me. You don't even know how it makes me feel when you do, especially touching me. It's just so much!"

The fragile sound of her voice made me want to hug her, but I refrained out of respect. This girl wasn't just a little flighty- she's traumatized. Just like I'd been (and still was to a lesser degree) before M. Probably didn't even think of it like that, either. All she knew was trying to get through.

I was legit so concerned about her it took a second to register that she thought we were hot.

"Look, I'm gonna tell you something," I began impulsively. "You might not believe me and I really don't know if there's some kind of taboo about telling you, but I think you deserve to know." I licked my lips before dropping the bomb. "Babe, according to everything we found out about you today, you're no longer considered a total freak by our class. Actually you've rocketed straight up the social ladder- you're so unique and beyond their reach or cruelty that you became "cool". You reached legendary status Because you don't give a fuck what they think. At the same time you're also inaccessible to anyone, understandably so. You've got your shields way way up, Jane. If any of the guys in this year get that, it's us. You heard it right from me and Cal's mouths, too. We didn't believe M when he came to make us his bros either."

"You're telling me the senior class thinks I'm cool now?" She asked in flat astonishment. "All that crap I caught, and I wound up landing on the other side without anyone bothering to treat me any better?!"

Though she kept her volume relatively under control, I could tell she was worked up by this information.

"I call bullshit! Maybe that's just their way of trying to make up for all the hell I got just trying to find my own way when I couldn't be what everyone else thought I should be. All the popular stuff and the clothes and the trends I could never chase- without treating me differently, elevating me to "cool" is just lip service." Jane huffed. She snatched her backpack from under her chair and began stuffing things back into it with a scrunched face.

Hmm, seemed like Jane did have a fire in her. Rumors were true.

"You're right," I chuckled. It broke her tension and I could tell she was starting to wonder what the fuck was going on. Was she not used to dealing with reasonable people much at all? "Figured you'd want to know for various reasons." She softened.

"I know I've not been the most approachable person since they just started leaving me alone, and yes on purpose, but maybe if they'd bothered to just come out directly with things and offer an apology, I wouldn't be. I have fallen for hidden intentions too many times to take anyone's friendliness at face value anymore."

"I get it, Jane," I answered lightly. "I was the most physically and verbally abused kid in my elementary school, until Cal and M took me under their wings in middle school. In case you didn't realize, I'm a freak too. Just like you. I let it all hang out there, but sure, I have an advantage in being one of that prettyboy's boys. You probably could have an in with some popular crew if you sashayed right on up to them and schmoozed them a little, but that probably isn't your speed."

"Nope, it absolutely is not," she fired right back. Then- "I'm sorry you had to go through that." I could feel the weight of the emotion in her words. "I do actually feel more at ease with you than the other two guys, for what it's worth. You're definitely more like the people I actually hang out with."

"Other geeks and freaks?" I asked, nudging.

"Yeah. A lot of underclassmen, actually. I figured there should be at least one senior who gave a shit and did for them what no one did for me."

Just like M, really. Taking in the hurt ones. I leaned my head on my arm and gave her a soft look.

"You really have a lot in common with all of us, babe. Hope you get to see it."

She opened her mouth, but the bell sounded, dismissing students from class, and Jane gave a frustrated sigh, getting to her feet. I took a quick peek at her books as she gathered them in her arms. Still Dracula, and now... Collected Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe. This was an interesting observation, as that was two different gothy reads. She didn't look it, but did Jane feel like that on the inside? Her persistent attitude that she was "nothing" but a freak made a lot of sense if she were goth on the inside.

Her outside defied the standard conventions of "goth", but it didn't really matter though, did it?

"We'll settle everything after school," she finally muttered, ready to motor out the door. I noticed she was blushing again, and grinned.

"Look forward to it, babe."

Without another word she turned on her booted heel and stalked out. I grabbed up my stuff and watched her go. It was only when she turned the corner I began to move.

I had more math classes to finish off the day. I had to petition the board to allow me to take extra math as electives, but ultimately they let me do it because I was one of the star Mathletes of the school. You know what? I'm a fucking dork for math and science, and I'm also an AV nerd. Not gonna deny it.

I had Photography club today and Mathletes tomorrow after school, so I had already been planning to stay. I could definitely cut into Photo club that afternoon to pursue Jane, because as I had watched her stand up, her skirt rustling in that bottle-green hue, I remembered its smooth texture under my hand as I touched her. Her ass swayed, just a little thicker and rounder than so many of the girls in our school, and I watched her sweep the cloak onto her shoulders, over her backpack. It flowed behind her as she walked, too.

My Photography club would understand why I was late, if I made it. I just found my goddamn muse.

***

Jane

What in the hell was going on today? Since the initial encounter this morning, M stroking my hair like that (the single-most romantic moment of my LIFE), I now had two more super-erotic encounters, one from Cal and one from Randy.

No way no way no way this was happening to me! Three boys out of nowhere, all vying for my attention, each one with his own moves. M wooing, Cal overwhelming, Randy seducing. Each one laying it out there for me.

At least they weren't being subtle about it. I don't do 'subtle'. Someone's got to be straight direct to get anything through me. The guys had been, and I actually believed what they were saying was true. Or at the least, that they believed it. My issue lay in that I knew it couldn't work. Being with them would make me too damn visible, even more than my own clothes did. When I controlled what everyone saw, it was armor. With them hounding me? I was a mess of vulnerabilities, and now all eyes would be pointed my way because everyone would want to know what happened between us.

It was a bad choice, really. If I said yes, suddenly I was caught up with the most visible guy in school, plus his two best friends, one of whom was popular in his own way for being a prominent football player. Every girl who wanted one or all of them was going to have me as a target. Then there would just be the gossip and rumors, and the dreaded label... "slut".

It was 'bad' to be a slut, as far as all the venomous things I'd ever heard about other girls went. The thing was, I had a major problem with the whole concept of shaming girls who had sex. Because, for one thing, guys who had sex weren't "sluts". Definitely some anti-feminist, sexist fucking shit. Also the sort of insulting presumption that girls had sex to please other people- as if we get nothing from sex? Not for me. Why the fuck shouldn't I get to enjoy it?

It was just that... the nearly indescribable feeling I was looking for from sex was so weird and twisted that I didn't expect them to be able to meet it.

Which brought me to saying no. If I turned them down, I'd first catch the wave of hate for "breaking their hearts", but then everybody would probably start swooping in to prove they could fit the trio, or maybe even be the three girls who got them to "break up". All I had to do in that case was tell everyone I couldn't possibly dream of winning the popular guys' hearts forever. How could a freak be with a prince, a jock, and a rebel? Then I laugh and laugh at myself, at how hopeless and awkward I'd be for those three. They'll find someone better suited to them, and I'll fade back into obscurity to scrape it out until graduation.

Sadly, it was the better option. Giving in to their touches, their tantalizing words... it would kill me when they turned away. I couldn't deal with that on top of the spotlight in my face. Even if what Randy had said was true- that outlandish crap about being seen as "cool" by the senior class- it would shatter instantly if they ever found out what kind of a sick pervert I was on the inside. I'd never recover from that, and I was so close to being done with the high school experience.

Eighth period was ASL, and I already knew, blissfully free of any of the three guys. I only 'knew' a couple people in the class (one was an ex crush), and I even had a friend in there. I'd actually known her the longest of any of my close friends, since the first grade. I slipped into the desk next to her when I arrived and heaved a rough breath. Almost done for the day, and I was so exhausted.

Rainie greeted me warmly as I sat.

"Hey Jane. You okay? There's a lot of stuff going around." Her words were sympathetic, and I groaned. Unlike Lotte, Rainie was more likely to offer comfort here. My head was swirling so bad, I really needed it.

"Yeah, it's just been an off day. Things were comfortable and now it's all blown to hell. I don't really know what to do."

"You're gonna figure things out, Jane, as you need to," she assured me gently. "We both know no one can make you do anything you don't want to do. What do you want? Just think about it." She gave me a caring smile, and it did make me feel so much better. So did joking about how much hotter my three surprise suitors were than the guy in our class I'd had a crush on from elementary school and into middle. I was awkward as hell about it, sure, but his (shall we say) flagrant rejection put me off pretty abruptly in grade six.

That was the last time I ever exposed myself voluntarily to a crush.

Sign Language class was relatively normal. I might've caught a look now and again, maybe some whispering or notes passed, but no one confronted me or laughed, stared, taunted, or blatantly talked about my situation so that I knew. A blesséd respite from soaking wet panties and embarrassment. It wasn't to last, though. Rainie was a good friend and a calming presence, but no one could save me from the horror of actually talking to the guys. One period to go before I had to meet them after school and shoot them down.

I managed to emerge from ASL with my emotions far more level, thinking that at least I had ninth period to avoid the difficult conversation that was coming.

Oh, I was wrong.

The second I set foot in the door of the Ceramics II classroom, there he was. Watching the door, no less, because the second he saw me he became a big-eyed puppy.

"Jane!" M's voice sang out over the art room, where at least half the class was gathered. I cringed, but kept walking- albeit reluctantly- forward. The prince got up and gracefully strutted to my location, his gait so sure and so fluid; when he reached me, he offered his arm.

I'd never seen a boy look at me with such pure desire on his face before, and I almost fell over because there was no way to fake what danced in Mickey's eyes. You just couldn't get that sparkle of delight if you didn't actually feel it.

I flitted my hand upward, trying to decide whether I should take his arm. Hesitating, I reached... then drew back. Reached, pulled back. M chuckled, took my hand (winding my left arm up in his right) and escorted me to a table, even pulling out the chair to let me sit down. Classic gentlemanly move, and I was starting to see a pattern. M carried on like an old-school romantic with an excessive amount of poise. Instead of taking the seat next to me, he took the one across. To focus all his attention on me, undoubtedly. I had a feeling M wasn't the type to watch me squirm... but his friends just might be. I couldn't look at him while I divested myself of my books and gear.

"Cal told me you agreed to stay after with us today to talk," M started, when it became clear that I had no idea where to begin, as I was fiddling with my second library acquisition. "I really appreciate that, Jane, and I want to apologize for this morning."

How did these guys just keep shocking me? My head whipped up and I stared at him. "Why would you apologize?! I was the one being rude to you..."

"Only because I made you so uncomfortable you had to get up and leave," he reminded me, being completely sincere. "I didn't consider how you felt about being approached, and I didn't have a full picture this morning of what things have been like for you the entire time we've gone to this school together and never met. I just hope you believe me that this isn't a lark, or a gag. I would never want to hurt you, and neither would my friends."

Breathing hard, fighting back a prickle in the corners of my eyes, I shook my head. "I do believe you," I replied quietly. "You can't fake what I saw in your face when you walked up to me just now, and your friends certainly weren't faking when I wound up in classes with each of them. I just don't understand why. Why me, why now."

"I don't claim to understand fate, my princess," he schmoozed, giving me a dazzling smile. Clearly he was pleased as punch by my admission. "Just that I felt it both days when I met Cal and Randy and made them my brothers, as I felt it today. I've been dreaming of completing us ever since."

"With one wife?" I mumbled, my head filling with the unimagined delights of sex with three men who all wanted me.

They didn't know... they'd touched me, all three of them, as if it were their right to do so. Each one of them electrified my body and sent aching currents of need to my virgin pussy. I'd been somewhat touched (and definitely kissed) before, but it hadn't been so intoxicating. I never felt such a raw attraction to anyone, not even previous crushes. The guy who I had my first make-out sessions with didn't do this to me!

1...34567...14