Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In bed that night, I gave Jane exactly what she asked for in the car. I unsheathed my cock, hard again at the mere thought of her, and indulged a slow masturbation session for my third load that day. I let my mind carry me into a place inside myself I hadn't explored in depth yet- this place where I saw Jane giving me control of her body and her thoughts.

I would put hands all over her skin, leaving no single inch untouched. I was going to own her cunt, tits, ass, mouth, and tongue. Even her very breath would be mine. I would mark her skin, make her cum, use her body to cum, and make her beg me to do it. Every secret, every fantasy and all her cries were mine.

Seed. My seed needed to fill her. Stain her, claim her. As soon as possible. I'd go crazy waiting until prom to fuck my girl- our girl. For her, I'd wait as long as I could, but once she so much as peeped about wanting us inside her, I would be.

What would her tight little pussy feel like squeezing my shaft? Had to be better than my hand, and I was still about to lose myself in it for the second time in two hours. I imagined Jane's heat and liquid passion taking me to the cervix, squeezing me furiously as I smacked her ass and thighs with one hand while she had a vibrator taped to her clit, forcing orgasms over and over as I rode her. Letting myself mentally explore the extremes I wanted to take her to helped me figure this shit out.

I shot my spunk making Jane a toy in my head- a wrung-out, well-used, glassy-eyed, panting, quivering, satisfied mess of a girl, and in those deliciously hazy irises I saw something white-hot I was surprised to find. Love. Total worship and devotion. A feeling I knew I would be flooding her with every time I licked, stroked, or fucked her sweet cunt.

My cunt. Oh god yes, my cunt. Whatever she wanted. Whatever she needed me to do to her and her pussy... I'd do it.

Pretty, shy, fiery Jane. Destined for me and my bros.

To Be Concluded