Three Can Keep a Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
The sister-slaves are taken by their Master.
2.9k words
4.66
10.3k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire burned cheerily in the cast iron stove. Barney's cabin was connected up to the electrical grid. It wasn't too far out of town. Still, he had another source of heating and cooking for when the wires went down when winter hit. It was in the middle of the cabin just in front of the edge of the loft. Brick beneath it and behind it stopped anything combustible happening. It kept a man toasty while he lounged in an old Barcalounger that had as much duct tape as naugahyde for upholstery. Usually, he had his feet propped up while he leaned back with some of the product of his personal still in a shot glass in hand. That was exactly what he was doing while he eyed the two bondage-sluts posing before him before the stove. Their asses were probably nice and warm. It was preparation for them to be prepared for when he roasted their asses another way. Not now, though. Some Italian guy that he'd once read about said something about the difference between fear and hate. No sense in making them hate him too soon before the fear they had for him settled into their minds.

Charlie and Portia shifted from foot to foot as he sipped some of his personal liquor stash. He had given a new rule: any walking or standing must be done on the balls of their feet. Their heels had to be at least three inches above the ground at all times. Barney liked a girl in stilettos as much as any man. But he was all-too-aware of the damage a spike or even block heel could do with even a girl's kick behind it. They did both look tasty treats as they stood like budget ballerinas dressed in nothing but leather straps and their own sweat. Slits framed by the triangle of black leather around their pussies glistened in the firelight. Their minds might be screaming no. Their bodies were all hyped up for sex. The fake piercings and the nipple chain gleamed. The bells on their clit rings chimed. His slaves looked nervously at him with eyes that strayed from the floor to the cock standing out proud from his open bathroom. They both shuddered when he ran fingers along the wooden handle of the flogger on the right arm rest. Five wide leather falls dangled from the arm-rest to the floor. He had given them a demonstration of its power by smacking the chair back with it before sitting down.

He tapped an icon on his tablet. A slow techno track came from behind him through the speakers attached to the cheap flatscreen and sound system setup opposite his futon bed. Charlie and Portia looked puzzled before the penny dropped. Both flushed with shame as they realized it was a stripper's dance track. They started very reluctantly dancing to it. Barney sighed. That wouldn't do. The flogger flicked out with the lightest blow he could manage. The girls still wailed when, wrapping around hips, the five asswhappers smacked hard across their asscheeks in turns. Charlie babbled apologies to both him and Portia as she resumed dancing with enthusiasm. Well, damn. Even tied up and stumbling on semi tip toe, the blonde had enough moves in her to be a serious candidate for the stage of his strip club. She shimmied her hips and bounced tits and ass like she was in the champagne room. Portia? The redhead was awkward as all hell. She must have been the wallflower of the two when it came to showing off. Girl looked ready to faint.

He crooked his finger. Portia stumbled over white as a ghost. Barney took the leash still dangling from her collar. Slowly, he pulled her to her knees. Shaking, she cringed back as if expecting a slap. He stroked her hair until she calmed some. It distracted her enough that he could slide the jackrabbit vibrator into her. Portia's mouth opened in an O when he set it to a slow buzz. Wrenching her legs closed, he tied the end of the leash around her knees. It forced her to bend over right where he wanted her. There was a bit of gratitude on her face when he put his cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes as it sank in almost to the root. Her tongue and lips had gotten a touch better than last night after sucking on the cock gags and double-ended dildo. Barney glanced up at Charlie. She was still dancing in place, staring at her friend. She gulped nervously when he waved her over. Sweat dripped down her naked skin when he reeled her in by her leash. The blonde shivered when she was made to straddle him.

"You must have all the boys' tongues hanging out when you danced like that in the clubs." Barney clamped a hand on one welted asscheek. "You auditioned at my place, you would have been earning on the floor after a minute of that."

"I've never been in a club, master." Charlie looked down. "Mom never gave me a chance. I'd just go onto the roof late at night to copy what I saw on Youtube."

"And I bet my little fluffer here was watching you in the dark." Barney patted the girl's head bobbing between his legs. "Well, you have a natural talent, slave. Proud to have you as my private dancer."

"Ha." Charlie squirmed when he tugged on the chain linking the fake nipple rings. "Just like I told Port when we snuck out: we'd find some hot rich guy who'd sweep us away to a life where we--we'd just huh-hang around and luh-look pretty--"

"And you got what you wished for." Barney lifted a silver flask to her lips. "Hey, now. Don't cry. Master's going to take care of his slaves."

"Ooooof." Charlie coughed. "What is that? It tastes like the appletini from hell."

"Some popskull I make out of apples from the old orchard out back." Reaching down, Barney gently jerked Portia's head back by her braid. "Alright now, slave. I think I'm hard enough. I think your slave-sister needs some loving before it goes in."

Charlie's eyes widened bigger than hubcaps when he grabbed her by the hips. He lifted her up until her slit was over Portia's face. He slowly lowered her down until her cunt pressed to her cousin's mouth. The redhead hesitated for only a moment before her tongue flicked out. Charlie's legs strained to escape the unwanted lesbian love. Getting eaten out by a girl, let alone Portia, was not something that she was ready for. Too bad. Charlie's need all the lubrication she could get for what was coming. Barney held her in place as Portia kissed and licked and lapped. Charlie's braid whipped back and forth as she shook her head at what was happening to her. But her body betrayed her. Her thighs widened as she squatted down to let Portia pleasure her. Her hips jolted when a tongue slipped up under her clit hood to draw f's and i's on the stiff nubbin. He added in a few flicks to the ring clamping her clit. Snapping her head back, Charlie screamed like a cat about to get fucked by all the toms in the alley. Portia's face was glistening with girl-cum when Barney finally moved his blonde slave's pussy over his rock-hard dick. Portia knelt with head down, rocking as the vibrator buzzed her, with her slave-sister's pussy juices dripping down onto the floorboards.

Charlie's eyes fluttered when the tip of his dick slid a little ways into her. They snapped open when Barney, hands tightening on her hips, drove her down onto seven inches of iron-hard cock. He could have slowly eased her down onto him. The devil was rising in him, though. Old Scratch wanted to show a little hoof. It was probably kinder this way. She might have struggled and fussed enough to tense up. She was already tighter than a latex glove around him even after getting wetter than a monsoon and relaxed from an orgasm. It was too damn much. His balls had been drained from jerking off watching the girls tribbing. Even so, he thrust up once in her and shot a load into her just from how intense it felt taking her virginity. Goddamn. He had not done that in a long, long time. Eyes rolling back, she nearly fell over backwards before he caught her. He rubbed the small of her back below her cuffed hands while placing a sports bottle to her lips. Charlie slurped down the water inside it while he took a double-ended snap hook. One end went through the middle of the chain connecting her ankle cuffs. The other went through the brass D-ring on the back of the harness' bondage belt. Now she couldn't escape his dick no matter how much she might want to.

She trembled on him even when he was soft inside her. Tilting her chin up, he wetted down a hand-towel draped over one armrest before wiping her face down. Only a little bit of her eyeshadow had run. The tiny bit of kindness seemed to snap her out of her daze. He kissed her brow before whispering a command to her. Charlie sniffled a little. But she had learned her lesson well on his fingers kneeling in that garage. Her cunt tightened and loosened while she milked him. Barney groaned at the amazing sensation of pure, innocent pussy caressing him. He hardened up almost immediately. He stabbed at the tablet a few times before another track came through the speakers. This one was an upbeat dance number heavy on the bass and drums. The girl moved to the beat as if it was in her blood. Her tongue licked her lips as she lost herself in them music. Barney grunted when she rocked in his lap while she worked his cock with her tight cunt walls. Touching a latch under one armrest, he kicked back to lie almost flat in the recliner. Time for his slave to earn her keep. He stroked one hip while he sipped some popskull.

Charlie arched when an orgasm hit her three minutes into the five minute track. He nearly popped off as well. But his self-control had come back. Well, that along with his balls being well-drained. Charlie looked just a bit panicked when she realized that her work wasn't done yet. She sped up to try to finish him off. A sharp smack to her hip stopped that nonsense. She returned to the speed from before. Sweat dripped off her almost-naked body while she gave him the lap dance of a lifetime. He set the track on a loop. It almost drowned out her moans as she raped herself to another orgasm on his cock. Damn, she was fine. The pleasure of her grinding herself down on him was almost agonizing. Barney couldn't hold back anymore. He thrust up into Charlie hard enough to make her tits flop.

Mmmmmm.

Now there was an idea.

Hooking a pinkie in the chain between her nipples, he dragged her down until she was bent double. One hand on her braid forced her to arch her body. With his free hands, Barney grabbed on fine tit outlined by the leather bondage bra. Charlie gasped when his fingers sank into her flesh. His mouth kissed and bit the globe before him as if it were a ripe fruit. He kept his grip firm--right on the edge of real pain--while he suckled one clamped nipple. He vaguely heard her begging. He didn't pay it no mind. She had to learn her body was his now. She went off like a string of firecrackers when he bit down on the nipple while flicking it with the tip of his tongue. The breast he had been attending to was blotched with hickeys and love bites when he switched to give the other the same treatment. She would have her battle scars before she was done.

He upped the tempo of the dance track. Charlie desperately fucked him, faster and faster, as she gasped through one hard cum after another. There was no end to them. Her mouth was in a wide O when he finally got off her other teat. Wrenching her head down, he kissed her hard enough nearly to bruise while his tongue danced with hers. His cock thrust into her like a jackhammer as she bounced on the telephone pole lodged in her. The incredible grip on his cock along with Portia's tongue on his stones finally sent him over the edge. A hot load blasted into her as his balls felt like she was draining him dry. Charlie shivered through an orgasm so intense that she damn near squeezed him into a soda straw before she fainted dead away.

After a few minutes, Barney set the Barcalounger almost upright. Charlie moaned when he lifted her off his cock. Which, truth to be told, wouldn't be upright for a while. He glanced over at Portia to see if she hadn't gone wandering. She was still there kneeling before him. She rocked back and forth, gasping, as the jackrabbit in her buzzed away. Barney flipped the girl in his lap around. He didn't have to drag Portia over this time. She shuffled on her knees toward him when he wrenched her cousin's knees open. She wrinkled her nose at the mess she was going to put her face into. One glance at him ended any hesitation. The obedient girl buried her face between Charlie's thighs. The room was silent save for the crackle from the stove and the slurping of Charlie's cunt being hoovered clean. The blonde slavegirl's eyelids snapped open when Portia dove deeper into her slave-sister's pussy. There was no sign of thought in those eyes. There was only the blankness of a girl broken into being a bound, helpless rape-slut. She tightened up into one last, almost gentle orgasm before he dragged Portia off.

Charlie settled onto her knees before him after he switched her and Portia's positions. It took only a tap to the back of her head with a finger for her to kiss and lick his cock and stones. Portia very reluctantly spread her legs when he untied the leash around her knees. But it took a few tugs to get the jackrabbit out of her. Barney twisted her clit-ring a tiny bit when he placed it on her lips. She licked the vibrator clean of her own juices with a delicacy that he found pretty adorable. Setting it aside, he wiped her face clean of spunk and pussy-juice and just a little bit of copper too with the other side of the washcloth. She only took a little nip from the flash to swish around before swallowing. But she drained the water from the sports bottle. Drawing a deep breath, she spread her legs even wider to fully straddle him while arching to present her body to him. It was clear she was far less comfortable with that than Charlie. She was shaking like a leaf when he seized her braid to arch her body like a bow.

"There now." Barney bent down to kiss her stomach. Three fingers slowly worked into her. "Your slave-sister's drawn off all the poison. Hasn't she?"

There was a mufffled "mmmmm" from Charlie's cock-filled mouth.

"Thank you for forgiving me, master." Portia moaned as her pussy milked the rough fingers filling her. "I know I screwed up dancing for you. Please, I beg you. Punish me rather than both of us."

"I should whip you both for that." Barney hooked his fingers up to caress a spot within the redhead. "But you have a soft heart, Portia. So I'll let it slide, this time."

Charlie mewled around his cock. She likely remembered the flogger on her ass.

"S-sorry, master." Portia panted when his lips kissed the underside of one breast. "I-I always was scared what might happen if I got raped. I'm glad it's you. You're kind, after. It won't be so bad. As long as you keep the monsters away from Charlie."

"I'm the only monster you'll ever have, slave." Barney filled his mouth with heaving tit. He bit down lightly, flicking the ring clamping the nipple with his tongue. "Mmmmmm. Hey, what's a word that means the same as 'toy'?"

"Um, a synonym?" Portia grunted when his thumb rocked aside her clit hood to assault it with a rough thumb pad. "Oh god it hurts but it feels so good--ah, there's p-plaything and doll and gee-gaw and, ahhhhhhhh please let me cum oh--there's tr-trinket--"

"I like that one." Barney chuckled as he looked around to his blonde cockwarmer. "Now, you were always going to be 'toy'. That's your name, now, slave. Charlie's gone. There's just my slave, toy."

A tear ran down Charlie's cheek. But she submissively swirled his cock shaft all the safe.

"And you're trinket, slave." Barney pumped his fingers in her. "How do you like your name?"

"It means a small, cheap ornament, master." Portia sniffled. "I guess that keeps me in my place."

Hmmmmph. Now he just felt like an asshole.

"Cheap just means 'priceless', don't it?" Barney suckled the other breast for a bit. "And it's just like a snowglobe--wasn't worth much on the sticker, but it's the memories that matter."

"Yes." Portia's voice was very soft. "Will we be able to pick apples with you, master? Could we lie on the grass together under the appleblossoms some day?"

"Some day. Not soon." Barney's voice grew rough. Charlie choked when he thrust his cock in her mouth. "Time's up, trinket. Devil's going to ride you soon."

"Time to play," Portia whispered as a soft orgasm rippled through her.

Indeed, it was.