Three Can Keep a Secret Ch. 05

Story Info
The slaves are pleased and punished.
3.2k words
4.26
6.2k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portia learned right quick how to please a man. The redhead was useless riding him cowgirl style like her slave-sister. But pinned underneath him? There wasn't any of that performance anxiety. She was much more obliging when she was getting out and out raped missionary style. Barney had put down a folded blanket before the stove with cushions under her ass and bound arms. She lay on them pinned by the shoulders with his hands tight on them. Not that she was allowed to lie all limp. Lesbian or no, she had to serve the man who owned her. Her ankles were crossed in the small of his back with legs wrapped around him. She flexed her legs to draw him in as he pumped into her. Her still-tight cunt milked him with each thrust. Any screams she might have made were sealed off by his lips on hers. He could feel her trying to get away from the kiss. She was not at all comfortable kissing a man. But she swirled her tongue with his even as she squealed as his groin smacked into her pussy. Wet squelching noises added a little melody in the background while he fucked his slave.

Portia arched up against him when she came. It was harder to get one out of her than Charlie. It took work and patience to bring her off with his cock. When she finally surrendered? Her legs damn near gave his ribs bruises while she wailed into his mouth. Clamping a hand over her lips, he reared back with his dick rammed so deep into her that it was good thing the sponge was in place. Portia needed the shock absorption. She was still ragdolled when he drilled into her spasming cunt. Her breasts marked by handprints and love bites bounced in time with the meat thrusting into her. Ankles still cuffed, her feet shot out straight as they could with toes no doubt curled when her orgasm rolled through her like a thunderstorm passing over the hills. Green eyes shimmering with tears gazed up at him soulfully when he blasted into her with balls aching from hours of using both her and Charlie. She mewed against his hand when he kissed the droplets running down the corners of her eyes. She gave his cock one last squeeze after he kissed her in the center of her forehead.

Kneeling to one side, Charlie took him in her mouth for a thorough cock cleaning and tongue-bath of his balls. The blonde slavegirl shivered when he stroked the back of her skull. Barney gave it just the lightest squeeze to suggest he could crack her noggin if he so chose. She arched back to present herself for fucking. The pussy lips visible between her spread thighs were puffy and red from an afternoon of use. Even though she trembled, her slit was dripping wet with a stiff clit almost poking out of its hood. Barney shook his head before pointing at her slave-sister. Portia moaned when her cousin knee walked over beside her. Her pussy was already up when Charlie bent at the waist to lap the cum and seed out of her sister-slave. Barney considered taking the blonde from behind as he had done a few times today. Honestly? He was actually a mite tuckered. Having two girls needing thorough breaking in was pretty exhausting even for a man like him. That was why slavers usually had three or four men for even one girl's initiation gang-bang. So he just smacked Charlie's ass sharply--bum cheeks already red from previous spankings--then tugged on his robe to head into the kitchen.

The rice cooker was on "keep warm". It must have finished up during that last session with Portia. Barney tasted the contents. It wasn't nothing special: cheap white rice, soy sauce, and canned vegetables and sliced-up jerky on top. Half the contents went into one of the steel pet bowls. It was big enough that it could hold that much if he mounded it up enough. The rest stayed inside for his own meal later. A bottle of Moxie was set out on the small dinner table in the kitchen. He had gotten a taste for the stuff doing a job further north. Sitting in the single chair at the table, he tapped several times on the bowl with a spoon to announce that dinner was ready.

The two girls didn't have much energy after the past few hours. They knee-walked into the kitchen with heads bowed. Both were shivering when they settled into slave-kneels before him. Charlie's blue eyes were full of fear and awe when he tilted her head up with a firm grip on his jaw. She stared at the spoon full of rice as if it were something alien. Barney put pressure on the corners of her jaw. The blonde moaned in pleasure when the flavors in the rice hit her tastebuds. She sucked the spoon just like she sucked his cock. He stroked the back of her head to show she had been a good girl. Portia had her head up already when the second spoonful was placed at her lips. Eyes closed, she said grace before timidly kissing the spoon. That innocent gesture had him hard as a rock in a second. Business before pleasure, mind. He spent several minutes spoon-feeding his slaves. Every so often, he gave them sips from the soda bottle. They definitely winced at the startling taste. Well, tough. It was his preferred tipple. They would learn to like it, too. He couldn't help seasoning the rice by holding the spoon at times between one girl's legs. The other girl got to taste her slave-sister's cunt juices milked onto the rice with a few thumb-rubs to her clit.

"There, now." Barney wiped Charlie and Portia's faces clean with a damp dish-towel. "Now, what do slaves say when their master takes care of them? First you, toy."

"Uh?" It took a second for Charlie to remember her slave name. "I--"

"No." Barney waggled a finger. "You ain't an 'I' or a 'me' anymore. You're just 'this slave', from now on."

"Yes, master." Charlie bowed her head submissively. "Th-this slave thanks master for keeping her safe."

"What else, toy?" Barney said. "What else is she thankful for?"

"For raping her, master." Charlie shivered. "This slave was so scared. It hurt when it went.. But it was so good and I--this slave sorry, she's trying--"

"I know, toy." Barney kissed her forehead. "So you don't get disciplined for that. That's the only mistake you and trinket are allowed. And you, trinket?"

"This slave thanks master for sparing their lives." Portia leaned over to kiss his knee. "This slave is glad master is able to be kind to these slaves, in his own way."

"And the fucking?" Barney asked.

"This slave felt so small." Portia's eyes unfocused. "So helpless. So wet. She didn't want to cum, but she couldn't stop. But she knows master is the monster that keeps the other monsters away."

"She doesn't mean that!" Charlie moved in front of her slave-sister. "Master isn't a monster--"

"I know what I am, toy." Barney smiled. "Now I know you're shamming, getting on my good side."

"Master, we--" Portia whimpered. "These slaves aren't faking. They know you chose to keep us--oh, god, this slave is sorry--"

"I ain't blaming you for shamming." Barney chuckled. "Had to do it to survive my stepdaddy. You think I'm nasty? Nothing compared to him. Why I'm going to keep you bound and helpless all the time."

"He was the start of master's career, wasn't he?" Charlie asked.

"Caught him with his pants around his knees taking a dump while deer hunting." Barney crossed his wrists before him. Then he jerked them apart. "You don't need wire like in them movies. Just some twine like you use to tie up a boat with loops at the ends It went in with him into the grave I'd already dug a mile from the hide he liked to use.".

"Is that what happens to these slaves if they are bad?" Portia whispered.

"Oh, it'll take so much for me to do that to you, trinket," Barney said. "That's why I'm going to keep you two slaves under strict discipline. Which is why you're going to get punished together because trinket here messed up how to address her master."

Honestly, he should have thanked Portia for giving him an opening. He had actually expected it from Charlie. She was the one who was the bratty girl at home. 'Course. it must be a world of difference clapping back as a bitchy momma rather than someone like him. He could have had them count off the strokes and thank him. But this was their first true discipline session. Best to keep it simple. Barney walked them bent over double with hands on their braids to the middle of the living room. They stayed in that position--girls learned quick--when he took the whipping bench out from where it was tucked up against the wall beside the entertainment console. It didn't look like much: black padded leather over a metal frame with stubby steel legs. It was like a low-slung gymnastics horse.

Only the brass rings sewn into the top and sides were a hint to its real purpose. Barney extended the four legs enough to allow him to put a kneeling girl on her belly over it. Portia sniffled out apologies when he marched Charlie to the bench. There was a resigned expression on her face when he secured her in place with a leather belt cinched over her hips and back run through two of the rings. A tap with his foot to one leg had her kneeling with thighs together. She moaned thanks through the ball gag when he put throw pillows beneath her knees and under her head. Portia trembled when he put her in position next to Charlie. Barney rubbed circles in the small of her back above the restraint belt until she calmed down a little. Both girls accepted the rubber rods--bites marks already in them from other girls--into their mouths.

Charlie grunted in pain when his right hand whacked into each ass-cheek. She had braced herself right before he had spanked her. Her momma must have given her many spankings over the years. Probably right up until the girl had gotten big enough to fight back. Portia's head jolted off the pillow when his left hand slapped against her bum. She looked back at him with green eyes wide in shock. Barney forced her head back down with a growl. Soon, the cabin was echoing with the sound of palm planting squarely on girls' lower cheeks. He didn't put too much english into it. This was to tenderize the meat, as it were. Make them sensitive to what was coming. Every few strikes he would grab firm, rounded bottoms to knead them. Sometimes his fingers would slip between clenched thighs. The whipping bench rocked as the girls struggled through the warm-up spanking. Hot moans mixed with pained grunts. Their bottoms glowed red as the embers in the stove.

Barney picked up the tawse. The five-bladed whip he had used on them before was much too heavy to use for a proper discipline session. In truth, he usually broke it out only for a girl who had really pissed him off or owed him a large amount.. He also didn't much like those multi-tailed floggers. Far too fussy for his tastes. Give him a strap or cane any day. He knew that the girls would make a mistake eventually that would give him an excuse to punish them. He already had picked out the strap of dark-red leather split down the middle most of its length. One end had been cut down to a narrow handle with more leather sewn inside for a good grip. It was the lightest in his arsenal. But it would still give them a nice sting with some thud along with it. The base had been cut down to a narrow handle with more leather sewn inside for a good grip. The slavegirls' eyes bulged when he stood before them to snap the tawse lightly across the palm of one hand. They shuddered as one at the swish and slap. Two heads shook their heads wildly from side to side as he walked behind them. Gagged pleas for mercy put him briefly in mind of his momma waking up in that old barn--plastic sheeting taped up on the walls and floor--to see him with the sumbitch's strop in hand.

He'd ended it with tire chains, hours later.

Charlie yelped when the tawse cracked across her ass. It became a keen of pain when the shock of the blow was overcome by the sting of the welts rising a second later. Portia wailed into the bite-gag when the tawse smacked into her own bottom. The girl had likely never been spanked before. Still, she got the same as her slave-sister. A second pair of blows cracked across squirming butts already crimson from the spanking. Each was timed to let the girls feel the sting while listening to the other girl receive her punishment. The sense of power that filled him whenever he had a girl at his mercy filled him with darkness like the mine shaft he had tossed his momma into. His sore cock hardened once again as the tawse beat a steady rhythm into the helpless slave flesh bared before him. Three. Four. Gagged mouths keened while pussies ground against the edge of the spanking bench, forced to rub clits against leather. Five. Six. Portia bowed her head as she shuddered under the whipping. Charlie sobbed in shame and need when her ass arched up to meet the tawse. Barney could smell the stench of hot, needy pussy wafting up from between her thighs. Seven. Eight. Barney gritted his teeth as his free hand began jerking off his iron-hard prick.

Nine. Ten. He should stop. Eleven, twelve, thirteen... The world had disappeared except for the cries of his slaves and the pump of his fist on his cock. Twenty. He blasted out seed that spattered on their backs. Barney cocked back his arm for another. Then he slowly lowered it. Damn. More than he had intended. Well. They were slave girls. They had to be trained to take the discipline along with the pleasure. Squatting down, he ignored their crying to examine their bottom cheeks. No cuts. He had hit a sight harder than he had intended. Gotten sloppy near the end, with criss-crossing welts and sting marks on the upper thighs. Charlie wriggled all cute when he kneaded her asscheeks. Her thighs ground together. Her cheeks were as red as her behind. Portia lay quietly as he checked her out. There wasn't the bawling he expected, though she sniffled some. Her head was bowed when he came around in front of them.

Gripping her hair, he forced her to look up at him. Her expression was sort of like those martyrs he had seen in old paintings. She blinked when he held the tawse before her lips after he eaed out the bite-rod. It took a second before she guessed what he wanted. Smart slave. Lips kissed the strap like he had taught her how to kiss him. Lovingly. He ruffled her hair to show that bygones were bygones. For now. Charlie kissed the strap with considerable enthusiasm. She even rubbed one cheek against the split leather strap. Blue eyes silently begged him. Hmmmph. Work of a master was never done. His blonde slave cried out in relief when three fingers slid into her from behind. And since what one slave got? Portia was as near dripping wet as her cousin when he invaded her too. She gripped the fingers in her just as tight. Barney thought about making it rough as part of the discipline. He tamped that down as he worked them slow and sweet. They weren't his momma, after all. They had been good girls, after all. The pleasure mixing with the pain from the discipline would help train them to crave the whippings they would endure. They needed to be pain-sluts to survive what he might put them through when the darkness really came out.

His fingers were sore after the last of the orgasms they had had went they finally went off like two strings of firecrackers. They lay nice and still when he wiped them down with a wet cloth. Good. He still was careful when he released them from the whipping bench to change them for the evening. Portia stayed strapped to the bench while he stripped Charlie of her bondage harness. Charlie's ankles were kept bound with leather cuffs locked together while he handed her a grey short-sleeved sleeping t-shirt. He had a few stashed away for girls like Barb that pleased him. The blonde slavegirl timidly smoothed it down. The hem came pretty high on her thighs. Just the way he liked it. Her wrists shook when he ordered her to put them behind her back. She still accepted the leather cuffs attached together to a prison-style belly chain. Her hands were held in the small of her back. She mewed sadly through the gag when the chain was padlocked snugly about her waist just below the navel. Portia was quiet when she was freed from the bench and stripped of her harness. She stared at her shirt as if she didn't know what to do with it before putting it on.

"Here you go, trinket." Barney tugged the shirt on himself. "You handled the discipline very well. I'm proud."

"This slave is p-pleased Master is satisfied," Portia whispered as her wrists were cuffed behind her. "She hopes she is a better slave in the future."

"Is master ever going to be satisfied?" Charlie bowed her head. Her lips trembled. "Or is this slave always going to be a screw up? Never doing anything right?

"The dance with your momma might have some of the same steps." Barney gripped both slaves' chins. Their thighs spread a bit wider at his touch. "But the discipline? It means that Master cares about his slaves. If it stops...well, then Master doesn't care so much."

"This slave never wants Master to be b-bored with her or trinket." A tear dripped down Charlie's face. "This slave understands what she has to do to be the best slave she can be. Oh, god, don't sell these slaves, this slave will crawl with a whip between her fucking teeth if she has to--"

"Might take you up on that, toy." Barney suddenly reached out to catch Portia before she toppled over. "Whoa, there."

"I feel so cold." The redhead's eyes were wide and blank.

"Happens, trinket." Barney pressed a thumb to her neck. "Pulse is good, I 'spose. Best to put you two to bed for a bit."

"Master is so good to us." Portia smiled like an angel. "This slave doesn't,t deserve a kind master after killing mommy."

Well. Learn something new every day.