Three Can Keep a Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
A hitman takes good care of his guns...and his slavegirls.
2.3k words
4.49
6.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barney had seen some deluxe set-ups when he had looked up A-frame cabins online. The bathroom in his definitely couldn't be called high-end. It was a tiny space even more cramped than the loft that he could move around in without bumping his shoulders. Much. The crapper and sink were up against the slanting roof. The mirror above the sink was at a steep angle. Opposite that was a shower done up in cheap subway tile with cheap fittings. He'd been doing "navy showers" for years because the water pressure wasn't quite up to snuff. There were some of what a body might call nonstandard fittings that he had added after bringing strippers and the odd hitchhiker here for playtime. Stainless steel rings in the ceiling could hold a girl's arms apart. Matching rings in the floor could keep her legs wide apart. Attached to the main shower-head was one on a flexible hose with a very handy pulse setting. Under the sink were body washes and shampoos for special guests.

Chains rattled while he hosed down the slaves with lukewarm water. He didn't have a huge water heater, after all. He spun each girl from side to side to get them all wet. Well, more than they already were between their legs. Charlie and Portia's wrists were in police-grade handcuffs that were fastened over their heads to chains attached to the ceiling rings. They had to stand with heels just a bit off the floor on the balls of their feet to stop the steel from cutting in. Matching leg-irons with the chain between the cuffs run through the floor rings stopped them from kicking or other nonsense. Cute pink ballgags with rubber straps buckled under their loose hair kept any complaints to a minimum. They weren't all that talkative, to be honest. Both girls hung their heads in deeply submissive shame after two hours of forced lesbian sex. Portia had those tendencies already. But he bet she hadn't expected to come out to the girl who was her sister in all but name like that. Charlie's blue eyes were set in that thousand-yard stare of a thoroughly violated girl forced to cum in spite of herself.

In spite of all that, they pressed their hips against one another whenever he left them alone.

Barney had given them quick wipe downs before putting them to bed last night. Now was the time to clean them up properly. Portia pulled away out of instinct before the sheer relief of having hands--even a man's--washing her clean of sweat and lube and cunt juices took over. Barney didn't fondle her much as his rough, big hands worked up and down her nude body with a floral body wash. This wasn't so much about sex as one more way he controlled them. The only way they could be clean was by him. Starting with her hands above her, he worked down her front to her shoulders and breasts. He couldn't help play radio with those pretty pink nipples crowning her firm tits. He figured both of the girls for C's, edging onto D's. His calloused fingertips lightly stroked between her legs while avoiding touching her clit too much. Her legs still flexed in reaction when he bent down to wash thighs and calves. Portia rose up on tip toe when she felt his warm breath on her pussy. He stepped in close to reach around to wash her back. Portia mewed as she screwed her eyes shut in shame when her mound rubbed up and down where his thigh had just so happened to move between her thighs. Even so, she worked her pussy on his leg while tear free shampoo and moisturizer soap cleaned hair and face. She shifted from foot to foot when he washed her down. Several seconds of the pulse function of the showerhead on her clit had her bucking hard. Barney had to unlock her handcuffs from the chain to stop her hurting herself when she finally went limp.

Charlie had twisted to the side to watch it all. Her lips were open around the pink ball filling her mouth. She ignored Barney while he washed her. All her attention was on her cousin. Barney didn't mind much. It was actually a good thing that forcing them into becoming lesbian lovers had sparked something in Charlie. Because it wouldn't do to have to beat her into becoming a hard-core cuntlapper. He only had a little of his stepdaddy in him. At least, that was what he would admit to. Charlie did pay more attention when, turning her about, his fingers dug into her tense muscles at neck and shoulders. She cried out in fear before her brain registered that his hands were massaging rather than strangling. It still took a fair bit of work before she sighed in relief as he eased away the knots in her shoulders and neck. Barney was rough on his toys. Still, it wouldn't do to break them. Even the hitchhikers that made the huge mistake of getting in his truck were cared for in between the hard use they were put through. They fetched a good price with the traffickers he sold them to when they were broken in. Charlie leaned back against him after he rinsed her off. Head tilted back, she silently pleaded with puppy dog eyes for him to be gentle like this.

Unchaining the handcuffs, he had them both lie with legs spread wide on the shower stall floor. He washed his hands in the sink before taking out what he had found in Charlie's purse. Neither of the girls' phones had had lock codes or some such. With a momma like Charlie's, he bet that they weren't allowed to put on passwords that could stop that woman from snooping. His momma had been much the same. Neither of them had reminders in their calendars of the type that might hint at taking pills. He had checked their arms for signs of an implant. His fingers had been far enough up them to have discovered the strings of IUD's. But Charlie was definitely a girl who did not want to follow in her momma's footsteps. In her purse had been condoms, morning after pills, and contraceptive sponges. It was all over the counter stuff that didn't need her using a parent's health insurance. Taking two out of the wrappers, he ran them under the faucet before squeezing them to foam them up. Charlie and Portia's eyes went wide when they saw the sponges. They knew what it was for. They knew what it meant. Placing a hand on Charlie's belly, Barney carefully worked the sponge up into her according to the instructions on the package. The girl actually spread her legs wider to help. Portia closed her eyes while biting down on her ballgag when he did the same to her. When he was done, he placed them both kneeling on a fluffy bath mat.

"Here you are. Dry off." Barney handed them towels. He took off their ball gags. "I can't be doing all the work."

"Thank you, master." Charlie began toweling a shivering Portia dry. "It's okay. Like you said, we're alive and together."

"I love you, Charlie." Portia leaned against her cousin. "They were only thoughts. I nuh-never would have--"

"It was sick. It was filthy." Charlie kissed her on the lips. "It was fucking hot. And it doesn't count. Master made us do it."

"That he did," Barney said. "And you better believe I was nicer than it than the Douchebags would have been. Only one reason they brought you to that meet you never should have seen.. You were going to end up as product at the end of the evening."

"Oh, god, we could have ended up in some basement." Portia hugged herself under the towel. "There could have been torture. I would have had to watch."

"I had nightmares about that in the trunk." Charlie slowly began wiping herself dry. "But master will be nice to us if we're good slaves, right?"

"Oh, there'll be nasty. But I'm not into electro or golden showers or that stuff," Barney said. "Now, we'll have to make do with those sponges until I can arrange for some proper birth control. Can't ask around for it so soon. I'll get some pills somehow."

"Rings would be better, master," Charlie said. "I can give you all the info on what to get. At least, we'll finally have some. Mom's health insurance is from her stupid church. We couldn't use it because a girl's got to be fruitful and multiply."

"Two mouths to feed is enough, for now," Barney said.

The girls exchanged worried looks at the "for now".

He stood them up before the mirror over the sink. Drying their backs, he took up brush and hairdryer. He had once had a dancer at the club who had been training to be a hairstylist. Barb had chattered a lot while practicing on the other strippers. He had listened to her in the sly. She had a salon in town that he had a piece of through a loan. He rewarded good service. Not to mention all the dancers had to go there or else. His slaves relaxed as he brushed and combed hair that fell to between their shoulder blades. Charlie sighed in what sounded like pleasure while he braided her hair. Her ass pressed up against the swimsuit he had worn for the shower. She jerked forward when she felt the bulge in it. Portia was trembling, though. She knew why he was prettying her up. Charlie leaned over to whisper in her ear while he did her hair up in a matching braid. The redhead managed a smile as she closed her eyes for the kohl eyeliner pencil that Barney carefully used around her eyes. He did Charlie's in turn. As his order, both pursed their lips for lip gloss that made their lips a kissable red. He didn't bother doing any more. Cammo cream was more his speed than war paint.

Barney did not have much clothing fit for women at his cabin. The dancers that worked off their debts in his bed brought their own finery. He did have, however, something that could clothe his poor naked guests. Barney arranged the straps of the body harnesses that he took out of the bag he had hidden them in. Charlie and Portia stared in horror as Barney tightened straps and adjusted buckles. A wide leather strap ran down from the neck to just above each slave's bottom. A thick leather collar at the top encircled slim necks. Two straps at the front were attached to a bra made of triangles of straps that did more to expose than support. More straps ran back from the outer corners to the center strap at the back. A thick leather belt with D-rings on the side and back was buckled tight indeed about their waists. Barney poked them in the solar plexus to force them to gasp so he could tighten them further. More leather straps slanted down on either side of the mounds to meet as a single strap that was jerked up between their asscheeks. They hissed when the leather forced the steel buttplugs still in them deeper. They were on tiptoe when he snapped a lock through the buckle at the base of the back strap.

He gripped Charlie`s throat when he released her wrists from the handcuffs. She rubbed her wrists for a bit. He noticed her eyes flicked to the hairdryer left on the counter. A slight increase in pressure on her throat distracted her from any foolishness. Just below her shoulder blades on the main strap of her harness were padded leather cuffs riveted in place one above the other. Both were already looped up awaiting a girl`s wrists. They held her arms behind her in a box tie after he was done. He put a pair of leather cuffs on her ankles joined by a chain before removing the steel cuffs. The girls were so shocked by their reflections in the mirror that they reacted too late when he took the rings from the bottom of the bag. The golden rings were like the fake piercings that stayed on by tension. Barney had made one alteration to them: magnetized metal balls on the ends of the rings that attracted each other. Once on a nubbin, they pinched firmly without cutting off blood flow. A sharp tug on one ring found it nicely seated. A gold chain linked each pair of nipple rings, while tiny bells on the clit rings chimed with each breath.

"There now, ladies, dressed all pretty." Barney laid hands on Portia's shoulders. "Comfy, I hope?"

"A little tight, master." Portia trembled under his touch. "But it will break in. Like a pair of new shoes."

"Let's check those wrists." Barney pretended to examine the cuffs pinning Charlie's hands behind her. "Good. Enough to keep them out of mischief."

"Wouldn't want them wandering." In the mirror, a drop of sweat trickled down the blonde's right temple. "Wouldn't want you to think I was stupid, master."

"You're both smart girls." Barney slung his arms about them, pulling them close. "Lot of heart. Loyal. Obedient. It's why I took a chance on you two."

"Chance?" Portia asked.

"Folks who hired me would kill me stone dead if they knew I left witnesses alive," Barney said. "'Course, they find me? They find you. See, I'm a barracuda in these sorts of waters. Them? Sharks."

His slaves were silent.

"Ain't going to order you to act lovey dovey." Barney stroked their cheeks. "You scream no or struggle a little if it makes you feel better. Just remember I am all that's between you...and them."

Barney clipped a leash to each girl's collar.

They followed him without much trouble.