Three Cocks Good, Four Cock Better

Story Info
Panties lead to train for submissive gay slut.
2.1k words
4.59
6.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another slow day at work, I pulled into my favorite cruisy forest preserve on the outskirts of Chicago. I had shaved my balls and manhole this morning in the shower. I started the day picking out a sexy new pair of satin thong panties from the collection hidden in my work van. I knew that my choice of panties would nicely show off my smooth bubble butt. I always bought my panties a size too small, to make sure the front fabric would show the outline of my hard cock, and the thong would disappear in my crack, showing my well defined hairless ass cheeks.

I made a few cruises to the far end and back before finding a nice parking spot next to one of the cruise trails. I naturally backed my van into the stall. This Forrest Preserve had back and front parking lot areas, and I have had a lot of success in both lots. Each had several trails that led back into the woods, usually ending at a well-placed picnic table which was used for a gathering spot for hot sex. Each also had smaller trails leading off from the main trail where bottoms like me could lure our new friends for play time. There were several cars parked near, most I saw were empty, meaning the drivers were already on the trails looking for sex of one sort or the other.

It was a nice warn summer day, and as I got out of the van, I took off my work shirt, exposing my hairless muscular chest and abs to the sun. Feeling the warmth soak my body. I threw my shirt over my shoulder and wandered down the main trail. I loved the feeling of my silk thong panties, as it supported my shaved balls and had just enough front fabric that my now hard cock could ride encased in the silky smooth material.

After a few minutes of walking I came to a trial leading to the left. I stopped and looked down the trail, I could see the outline of a man behind a tree, 50 feet away, and in front of him, another man, on his knees with his face in the standing man's crotch. Watching for a few seconds, wishing I was the one on his knees, I could clearly see the man was guiding the cocksucker's mouth onto his cock. Not wanting to disturb a good time, I continued down the trail. At last arriving at the small clearing where a gentleman of about 40 was sitting on the table slowly stoking his cock.

As I entered the clearing, he stood, exposing his 8 inch fat cock to my eyes. I said hello and told him he had a beautiful cock. As I neared him next to the table, I slowly raised my arms above my head and stretched, flexing my arms and the rest of my upper body. I slowly arched by back, pushing my ass back and as my hands came down, I slowly began to unzip my jeans. I never took my eyes from his erect cock, which he continued to jerk. When I finished unzipping, I slowly turned away from him, and began to bring my jeans down over my smooth ass. Slowly bringing my light green tight thong into his view.

As I slowly swayed gently. Gyrating my smooth panty covered ass for his view. He asked for me to come to him. As I neared, his one hand grabbed my hand bringing it to his rock hard cock. My small hand barely able to hold its girth, as I slowly started to stoke the manly cock. The other hand slowly caressing me from my shoulder down to my smooth ass. He gently continued to stroke my ass and my panty covered cock. I could tell he liked playing with my sexy ass. But this was a man who needed some relief. And I was more than willing to provide it. Such a magnificent cock, I wished I could feel it sliding into my man pussy, but as both of his hands went to my shoulders, drawing me down on to my knees, and towards his dripping dick.

I obediently opened my slut mouth, providing it as a pleasure tool for him to use. He grabbed the base of his cock, rubbing it along my open mouth, along my cheek, leaving a trail of precum as he moved it along my face, covering every inch of my face.

Finally pushing the big head into my waiting mouth. I enclosed my mouth over his beautiful fat cock, savoring the delicious taste of his precum. I took as much of him in my mouth, then out, as I slowly used my tongue to bath the underside of his man tool. I again brought the head to my mouth slowly taking it in as far as I could. Suddenly, my new friend pushed me off and stepped back, zipping up, and started walking away. Heart broken, unaware of the cause of his abrupt departure.

Here I was, kneeling in the dirt, with my pants around my ankles, and my panty covered ass exposed to the world. I turned as he walked down the trail and saw that we had a new visitor. Someone else had walked into the clearing as I was making love to his tool, and he got nervous and buckled up.

I slowly stood up, pulling my pants back up, covering my sexy smooth ass. As I finished zipping, I turned and saw that both men were talking and the guy whose cock was just in my mouth was walking back towards me, telling the other man, you have to see this guy's ass. When they were both next to me, he grabbed my shoulders pushing my chest onto the table, pointing my ass to the trail.

He then began to undo my pants, pulling them down, again exposing my panty covered ass to all. I felt the warn air again soaking my ass and legs with warmth. My old friend moved unto the table removing his still hard cock out from his fly of his jeans. He moved onto the table directly under me, again pulling my willing mouth back down onto his fat cock. I willing sucked and licked his tool, again tasting copious amounts of precum leaking from his engorged head.

As all my attention returned to pleasing his glorious cock, I felt the other person rubbing his cock along my hole. Pulling the thong to the side, I felt his erect tool smearing my hairless manpussy with his precum. All along the cleft of my ass, he rubbed his rock hard cock along my eager hole. As the man whose cock filled my lips said, "Fuck him" I felt the head of a cock slowly being pressed into my sphincter. The man behind me pulling my hips back to his hard cock.

My ass hole, initially providing resistance to the advancing rock hard cock, but using the precum from his leaking dick as lube, my hole finally slowly relented. I was a washed with the feeling as his hard cock began invading my body. The moment when your ass gives in and lets the intruding cock slowly slide its length into your bowels is amazing.

I let out a deep moan, as the cock began its slow decent into my bowels. I could feel my ass gripping the new invading cock, it stretching my hole as it gripped tightly the rock hard cock. Feeling the owner's hips securely against my exposed ass. His hand on my hips, using them to force his entire shaft balls deep into my waiting tight ass. I could hardly get a breath, as the cock in my mouth was forced deeper, causing me to gag. I was forced down on to the massive hard cock. Two hands on the head guided my mouth up and down the hard tool in my mouth. I felt the hard dick filling my ass begin to slide in and out, pushing my mouth more onto the cock in my face with each thrust. The hands on my hips guided the cock in and out of my tight ass, pulling back until just the mushroom head was in my hole. Then would pull my hips back, burying his fuck stick to the hilt.

Finally after only few more thrust, I felt the cock in my ass swell, and get forced balls deep into my bowels as the hot cock began to spew its man juice into me. The hands on my hips, pulling my ass tight, so the cock could fill my rectum full with his hot cum. The cock in my mouth was again forced down my throat. Fat cocks on each end filling my ass and mouth. The spewing cock in my used ass, slowly started to deflate. Balls still pushed up against my upturned ass.

I felt the wilting cock slowly being pulled from my ass. I could feel fresh warm cum dripping from my ass and running down my leg. My own hard cock flooding the front of my panties with precum. Someone called me a slut, then heard someone else say they wanted to fuck me.

My ass hole spread waiting for a new intruder to invade my tight manpussy. Then I felt the glorious feeling again of a new hot hard cock slide in balls deep into my wanton cum filled asshole. The cock in my mouth was withdrawn, from my lips, causing a trail of saliva and precum to drip from my mouth. He then began to jack his cock inches from my face, when he shouted" Eat my cum your fucking whore". Jacking off rope after rope of delicious cum from his pent up balls. Flooding my mouth and face with his hot cum. Then slowly pulled the last drops from his cock, offering them to my waiting mouth.

My new friend used my ass as a means to get off. With one push, the new cock was slid to the hilt in my rectum. Using the cum from the last cock as lube. He had no issues immediate fucking my ass fast and deep. Each thrust harder than the last. My still tight rectum gripping the hard shaft as it pistoned in and out of me. Then I felt the second load of cum filling my hole with hot cum.

He pushed the hard cock to the hilt, forcing my face into the lap of the first stranger, until his spent cock was done depositing his hot load in my bowels. The second dick, was immediately replaced with a third hard throbbing cock, plunging it to the depth of my sore ass. I felt the hands on my hips pulling my abused ass back to meet the third new cock of the day into my cum soaked ass. Feeling every ridge of the rock hard cock as it plunged again in and out of my swollen asshole, I felt my cock begin to jerk, shooting my cum into the front of my already ruined green satin panties. Again I felt cum oozing from my ass as this new cock used my hole for it enjoyment. Thank god this last cock wasted no time before again spewing its hot cargo deep into my unprotected ass. My face in the table, my ass and hips being controlled by owner of this glorious cock.

At last the third cock of the day was pulled out of my cum filled ass, as the head was pulled from my ass, cum flowed out down my legs to my ankles, pooling in my socks and pants. I heard my lovers slowly dress and leave the clearing, as I was left alone, with by gaped ass, in the air, and cum dripping out of it. I slowly adjusted the strip of my thong back to covering my abused hole. My ass thighs and legs covered in cum and sweat. As I pulled up my pants, feeling the cum ooze form my hole as I walked back to my van. I passed a younger kid on the way, I thought I heard him say that I had cum on my face, but was on a cloud and didn't listen. I had two more stops for work, so I spent the rest of the afternoon, sitting in a pool of three loads of cum as the three loads leaked out of my abused hole and dried, caking my ass, cock and legs with cum.