Three Days as a MILF Pt. 02 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just- you're always saying I should take more initiative and have more confidence. I thought it would impress you babe." He said reaching out to me again.

"Don't even think about touching me right now. And cancel that appointment right now." I said as seriously as I could.

"Honey, the more you say that the more I realize how bad this is getting. We need marriage counseling before it's too late."

Damn this guy is such a moron. Maybe if I act normal I can get him to cancel it. "Oh I'm being so silly." I said as girly as I could. "You know I just haven't been myself lately, darling. In fact, I would even like to apologize. The fact that you went out and got the appointment on your own does impress me. It does show initiative." I said this time reaching out to hold his hand. Yuck.

"I knew you'd be impressed sweety." It's easy to get a guy to believe a lie he wants to hear. Especially as a woman.

"You know what darling? Why don't we make a deal, I promise I'll act nice and normal today and you cancel that counseling appointment early tomorrow morning. Alright?"

"I guess I could. If that's what you really want honey." he said halfheartedly.

"Good now if you'll excuse me I'm heading up to my room."

~~~~~

Finally I'm yanking this stupid dress off of me. I need to remember to get rid of it before I give Jessica her body back. I don't want her thinking I bought it for her or something. Heh, it's awesome to see Jessica in the mirror, standing in just her beige bra and polka dotted panties. I bet she never thought I'd get to see her this way.

"Oh Tom please stop looking at my body with your perverted eyes! Haha." I said while pretending to cover up Jessica's body. Fuck pretending to be her really does it for me.

I want to get another look at her breasts, I haven't been giving them too much attention. I try my best to unhook her bra but I have a bit of trouble so I just give up and pull it over my head. Damn it feels like such a huge load off my shoulders to take it off and let my girls breath a bit. If I was a woman I'd take my bra off as soon as I walked through the front door of my house. It is such a relief to take that torture device off. Although looking in the mirror these breasts do seem to sag a little. Much more than her ass. They're still very nice though, I think as I start cupping them.

"Hey Sweety, I was wondering what you wanted for dinner." Larry said barging into the room.

"Fuck, Larry didn't anyone teach you to knock? I was in the middle of changing here." I yelled while covering up the exposed parts of Jessica's body.

"Knock? Of course I know how to knock, it's just, this is my room too you know. Why are you even covering up? You know I've seen you naked a million times by now. Also did you just curse?" he asked suspiciously.

"Oh yeah I guess you're right, there's no reason for me to cover up." I said letting my hands slowly fall to my sides, exposing my bare breasts to Larry.

"Man I've seen them a million times but it never gets old..." he said almost drooling all over himself, completely forgetting about the curse word I let slip earlier.

"Is there something you needed Larry?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Oh yeah I decided to take more initiative and cook dinner for us. Is chicken parm okay? That's about the only thing I know how to make."

"Yes that would be perfect darling." I said with a weak smile.

"Okay then honey. It will probably take me an hour though since I'm not very good. I'll get to it." He said as he began to close the door very slowly, taking a very long and deep look at Jessica's body. Man it felt gross to know he was getting turned on to me. It made me shiver in disgust. He has no clue it's his neighbor's mind inside of his wife.

Now that he's gone I think I should try on those panties I just bought. I slip off the polka dotted ones that I've been wearing for almost two days now. Without even pulling them up to my nose I could tell they smell ripe. I better throw these in the hamper. Now time to slip on these nice fresh pair. I take my time pulling the new ones up these sensual legs of mine, the soft cotton feels so damn arousing sliding up. I pull them up over my seat and they hug my bottom and crotch nicely. It's so strange how much tighter these are compared to boxers which feel so loose. But since women don't have any junk in front the tightness isn't uncomfortable. I take another peek at the mirror and my jaw drops. Jessica looks so fucking hot in just these white panties with the rose in the middle. It was so arousing to see Jessica like this after these past few years of her ass tempting me. And with these gorgeous cotton panties. Both fantasies coming true at the same time, it's like killing two birds with one stone. Fuck I gotta take some pictures while I'm in here. I think I left my phone in here somewhere.

I immediately take a picture of Jessica bending over. That one's obvious. Then I take another picture bending down in between her legs. Those were simple enough but then I started to get a bit more creative. I pulled one of her legs up as high as I could and took another picture. She's no gymnast but she can get her legs up higher than I ever could. I then grab one of her breasts and put it up to my mouth and take a picture with my free hand. Man this is so awesome. It's like she's my own personal doll and I can make her do whatever I want. I then start to do all the sexy poses I remember seeing pinup models do. I spent a solid hour just taking every hot picture I could and even removed her panties at one point to take pics of her bare ass. Damn when I get back to my body I'm going to have so much spank material.

By the end of the hour I'm so damn turned on, all I want to do is masturbate. I can feel how wet the walls of her vagina are. I start slowly teasing the lips of her labia the way Mariah taught me to. Fuck that feels so good. I can feel shocks of pleasure throughout me. Oh my sweet little pussy, I bet Jessica never treats you like this...

"JESSICA!" I heard a certain moron yell from downstairs.

"WHAT!?" I screamed back, furious that he was interrupting me.

"DINNER'S READY." He yelled once more.

Man I hate this guy more and more every damn minute. I slip her panties back up my legs and even put on the new pants I just bought. The lady was right on the money, they fit me perfectly. They're probably tighter than Jessica would wear but I like them this way. I love how they make her ass look. I don't want to put that damn bra back on though so I'll just slip on another one of her big loose sweaters. This nice blue one should do.

~~~~~

Man this dinner was so awkward... Me, Larry, and Jackie are all just sitting here in silence. Do they usually eat dinner this way? Or is it my fault?

"So... mom, dad told me you didn't come back last night because you slept over at your friend's house?" Jackie asked trying to break the silence.

"Uhm yeah... me and my friend Mariah. We went back to her place and had a sip of wine or two and then... I guess we just had so much fun together that we lost track of time." I said with a motherly smile.

"That's amazing mom. I hope I can still have fun like that when I'm your age."

"I'm sure you will dear." I said trying to act like Jessica. For some reason I didn't feel it before but right now, sitting here with them. I felt like a criminal. A criminal who was getting away with it. "And by the way Larry this chicken parm is excellent." I said to keep up appearances. I wasn't even lying about it either, can't believe this moron can cook better than I ever did.

"Thanks dear, I knew you'd love it." He said obviously thankful for the compliment.

"Could you get me the hot sauce though dear? I just want some kick you know?" I asked meekly trying not to sound rude.

They both gave me a shocked look as though I just confessed to a crime or something.

"What?" I asked quite confused. Damn I guess Jessica probably never eats hot sauce. "Can't a girl try some new things around here?"

"Yes, yes of course dear. I'll grab you that hot sauce right away." Larry said getting up to grab it.

"So just trying new things mom? Is that why you're wearing pants and no bra tonight?" Jackie asked mischievously raising an eyebrow.

"Young lady you shouldn't be staring at your mother's breasts you know. It can't be good for you. My bra just felt so dang uncomfortable today. Besides I just want to try new things all of a sudden, is that really so bad? I guess I just feel like, I want some more spice in my life. What's wrong with that?" I said defensively.

"Nothing is wrong with that dear! I think it's neat that you want to try some of my hot sauce and I fully support you going bra-less in the house."

"Gee I wonder why he likes to see you without a bra." Jackie said rolling her eyes.

I started pouring the sauce onto the chicken, just as much as I did normally. I then took a big bite of it all. "Oh no." I said as I felt Jessica's eyes water. "I've made a huge mistake." I said right before I started having a coughing fit. Jackie and Larry both started laughing. I guess Jessica's mouth isn't as used to the spice as mine is. At least I got some laughs out of everyone to lighten the mood.

~~~~~~

After dinner Jackie and Larry wanted to watch movie together as a family so I stayed for a little bit. I thought it would be a good idea to make Jessica seem normal so I tried to stick around. But after about 40 minutes I got a bit bored and also quite turned on from staring at Jackie the whole time. I really wanted to go upstairs and have a nice long fingering session before going to sleep, but I told them I was just really tired.

As soon as I got to Jessica's bedroom I immediately stripped off her new pants and panties at let them lie on the floor somewhere. It was actually kind of funny to do that, I bet the prim and proper Jessica would never leave them on the ground like that. I immediately started fingering her snatch like there was no tomorrow. It really wasn't that hard since I just got back from staring at Jackie while she was watching the movie none the wiser. She had no idea some sicko was eye fucking her the whole time. Just staring at her chest and legs when she thought she was safe. Now I get to get off to her memory while using her own mother's body to do it. It was also hot to think about how she saw me with no bra on, she got to see my nipples freely. That just made it hotter. I wonder what Jessica would say if she knew I was pumping her fingers into her vagina while thinking of her daughter's amazing figure. Normally I would be screaming and moaning in pleasure but I had the sense to put a pillow in front of my mouth so I hopefully don't get caught. And of course like always I was grabbing handfuls of ass knowing my time here was limited.

I must've done this for two hours straight, multiples orgasms, before I finally got tired out enough to stop. Fuck this was a good time. I might get addicted to this. As good as this was though I had to admit it felt like something was missing. Like I wanted to insert something bigger than her fingers inside of me. Damn that Mariah, this must be what she wanted. I wish I had grabbed one her dildos on my way out, there's no way Jessica's got any of her own. I may as well check though. I look through her drawers but of course I find nothing. What I do find though is a decently sized hand mirror. Maybe this could be fun.

I take a seat on her bed and raise her elbows up to her chest. I then spread her thighs open and place the mirror in front of her vagina. I've seen vaginas before but I've never really gotten a good like this. I haven't exactly asked any of my girlfriends to let me stare at their genitalia up close like this, they'd think I'm a freak. It's very interesting. She doesn't shave down here, but she definitely trims it to keep it nice and neat. Her lips were a nice color for her age though. I'm no gynecologist though. It's also kind of crazy how close the vagina and female anus are to each other. It seems to only be about an inch away, if that.

I spread her lips with one hand while still holding the mirror in the other. I really wanted a good look at the inside walls. It was difficult though since it was all so slimy with fluid. Jessica either has the wettest snatch I've ever seen or perhaps my male mind is causing this somehow. Either way it is absolutely drenched just from me looking at it.

"Jessica, what on Earth are you doing my love?" Larry's words instantly pulled me out of the trance I was in and I jump up in shock. Luckily I was still wearing Jessica's oversized sweater so I pull it down over her vagina while I stand up from the bed.

"N-nothing, I was just doing a normal health check up on my lady bits. Got to stay health you know. The vagina really is strange." I said trying my best to sound convincing.

"You know I was always curious sweety, what does it feel like anyway? When it's aroused I mean." He asked while taking a seat on the bed.

I decided I better play this cool so he doesn't ask Jessica about this in the future.

"Well you see Larry vaginal arousal, it kind of feels like... it's hard to describe. It's like an ache you know? And really wet too, like my insides are really warm and wet. And it's not just concentrated on my vagina, I can feel all of my skin get really sensitive. Especially my breasts and butt. It's strange. Like the pleasure isn't just concentrated on my vagina, it's a lot more spread out. Unlike a man who's pleasure is only focused on the penis." I said getting a bit too carried away.

"Oh so you're an expert on male pleasure now?" Larry asked teasingly.

"Oh I'm just speculating." I lied with a knowing smile.

"So are there any other differences?" he continued.

"Well there is something else. Sometimes it really feels like... like I have this hot and wet meat tunnel that really wants something inside of it. Like I really want something to get in there and scrape against the walls. To really pound in there you know? Sorry if this isn't making much sense." I said getting lost in my own thought. When I turned back to look at Larry he had a wild look in his eyes I didn't expect. He was also leaning in dangerously close at me.

"Fuck, I've never heard you describe these things to me before. It's so hot babe. I think I'm starting to get your secret message loud and clear. You said you need something in there right?" he said getting a few more inches closer to me.

"Secret message? There's no secret messages dear, by the way I was thinking of possibly sleeping alone tonight-"

"Oh come on Jessica." He said interrupting me. "I might be slow but even I can understand all the signs you're putting out here. First you want me to take more initiative, then you pretend to cover up in front of me to tease me. Then you even went down to dinner without a bra to tease me more, I was sneaking glances at your nipples the whole time sweety. And then finally I catch you up here by yourself with your vagina exposed, telling me you need something inside you badly. I think I know exactly what you want in there. I can smell how bad you want it."

I almost puked up dinner at that line but held it in. "Larry... you're seriously misunderstanding-" But it was too late. Larry was already on top of me and shoved his disgusting tongue down my throat. It was so strange, I thought that would immediately make me puke but it actually started to feel pleasurable the way he was attacking my tongue. I guess Jessica's body was used to it or something. Mariah was right, men are so forceful with the way they kiss.

"OHHHHNnnnnnn." I moaned involuntarily as he finally removed his tongue and started nibbling at my neck while groping my breasts. Fuck, was I enjoying this? I have to stop this somehow. I gather up the last of my masculine pride and decide to order him to stop. "LARRY GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU WILD ANIMAL." I ordered as hard and as deep as my voice would go.

"Fuck babe, I love it so much when you call me an animal like that!" Larry said with a stupid grin as he started to grope and squeeze my body even further. Before I could say anything else his lips were planted back on mine. I kept resisting as much as I could in this body, that is until one of his hands went down to my lower lips. I felt my legs part slightly as he started rubbing my outer lips. Fuck... Larry's probably pleasured this body a thousand times before. His hand alone is making me squirm. I can even feel my hips involuntarily start to hump against it. In fact if I closed my eyes maybe I could imagine it's still Mariah doing this to me, and not a man. Yeah maybe this isn't so bad...

"Woah, Jessica you are absolutely soaked down here. And the way you're squirming and pretending to resist. I love all this movement, it's driving me wild. Usually you lay there motionless. You've been needing this just as long as I have, haven't you sweety? Also I think it's time for the main event."

"Larry please just be quiet." I said with my eyes closed tightly. "Please, it would be better for me if you just stayed quiet for the rest of this."

"Sure honey, anything you want." Larry said with a grin, barely listening, as I heard unzip and remove his pants and boxers as fast he could. I snapped my legs closed, trying to stop what would happen next. But it was no use, I'm not sure if anything could stop Larry right now. He spread my legs easily and put himself in between both of my legs, ready to penetrate.

Maybe I could still stop him. Maybe there was still something I could do. But I felt so weak and helpless. He had a firm grip on my legs and I could feel the warmth of his rod a mere inches away from my lips. He could probably feel my warmth as well, radiating and wanting. I wanted to say something, anything. But my voice wouldn't work, this body wasn't listening to me anymore. This body wanted what was coming next. I just hoped my masculinity could survive this experience. I felt the acceptance spread throughout my body. My legs became less tense and instead of using my arms to try to push Larry away I instead start manipulating and caressing my breasts, as if I was trying to distract myself from Larry.

"Wow I have never seen you handle your breasts that way Jessica. It's so hot. I can't hold back anymore baby, I'm going in." He said with insane desire in his voice.

"HNNNNNNNNGHHHH OH FUCK." I heard Jessica's voice moan as I was being penetrated. I could feel his hot shaft spread my lips wide on its way in. I had no idea how warm penises could get. I could barely think about that though. The only thought in my head right now was I NEED TO BE FILLED UP, NOW. Like an itch that won't go away. Like I need this rod inside me, banging against my walls. His hands went straight for my breasts so mine instead went to my ass to feel that up as he started pumping in and out of me. Every time he pounded into me my hips humped back wanting it even deeper. I could even feel the walls squeeze down on his cock as if they didn't want it to ever go back out.

"AHHHH, AHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH." Fuck it was so hot to hear Jessica moan and groan. Even if it was actually coming from my lips. I was in pure ecstasy, fully enjoying the pleasures of Jessica's body in a way she never would.

"Fuck babe what has gotten into you-" Larry started to say.

"...harder..." I heard come out of my lips. But it wasn't her normal pitch. It was lower, more sultry. "Harder you oaf. NOW." I ordered feeling powerful as I did.

Larry's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets at the request. He immediately started pumping harder into who he thought was his wife. Harder than he ever had before. She had never requested something like that before. Usually sex was like a chore to Jessica.