Three Days as a MILF Pt. 02 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow thanks so much for being cool with this mom. I love you." She said as she gave me a full hug. I squeezed back and loved that our breasts were touching each other. I also took the chance to sniff her hair a bit. "You're the coolest mom ever. Could you let me go though mom? I can't hug you all night, I kind of have to go to bed soon."

"Of course you do darling, of course." I said slowly letting her go.

Lucky for me Larry slept on the couch so I could get a good nights rest all by myself. I really wanted to just take it easy on Jessica after today's session but I still found myself groping and fingering all night long. I think around 2am I finally just passed out.

~~~~~

4th day transfer back

"Oh you finally decided to show up. You brought back her shoes right?" I said opening the door and letting John into my house.

"Keep up the attitude dollface and maybe I'll just leave right now. Then you'll be stuck in that little milf's body." John teased. "And yeah the shoes are right here."

"Don't even joke about that you jackass. I've had a really interesting time in here, but I think I'm just about ready to go back to my usual self. Now hurry up I've got some business to catch up on." I said starting to head towards the basement where the machine was set up.

"Now hold on not so fast there little mama." He said grabbing me by the wrist. "Maybe we can still have a little fun before you switch back. How about you give me another one of those footjobs before you're out of there baby."

"Yuck." I almost threw up at the thought. "Have men always been such pigs and I've just never realized it? You're acting like you don't even remember it's me Tom in here." I said pulling away.

"It's definitely hard to remember it's you in there. You look so hot right now. Also you look different than the first day. The first day it was obvious that there was a man inside there, standing like a man and moving around awkwardly. But now?" he said sliding his hand up my arm as I recoiled. "Now you're acting and moving like a milf. Come on baby, just a quick footjob for your best friend."

"Oh trust me, I am not letting anyone push me around anymore in this body. Especially not you darling." I said sarcastically. "There's no way in Hell I'm giving you a footjob if I don't want to."

"Damn. Ok fine, fine but at least let me suck on her toes a little? Come on do a friend a solid?" He begged desperately.

"Oh you wanna suck on these toes? Hmmm maybe that could be arranged." I said hatching a sinister idea.

"Thanks bro, I knew you'd understand."

We walked to the living room sofa where I took a seat while he got on his knees in front of me.

"I'm the lady here so why don't you remove my shoes and socks for me?"

"With pleasure my mistress."

"Oooh I like it when you call me that." I smiled deliciously at him.

He pulled off my shoe hungrily wanting to get to his prize. The sock however he pulled off slowly, wanting to enjoy it more. It kind of tickled to have his manly hands handle my delicate feet this way. Once the sock was off he was staring at my foot like a madman. His eyes were so wide as if he was trying to take in every small detail of my foot to memorize and put in his memory vault forever. It was very creepy but still quite flattering. Before I knew it, his tongue was already sliding up and down my foot and tickling me.

"Haha oh stop that John!" I said in-between giggles and trying to jerk my foot away. But I couldn't, he had a very firm grip on my foot and leg. My foot wasn't going anywhere.

Once I stopped resisting he put his mouth right on my big toe and started sucking. It was still a bit ticklish but also quite stimulating. It was so strange. Are women's feet really this sensitive? I really wanted to call him a freak but that would be so hypocritical now.

He was now so into the sucking that he closed his eyes, probably trying his best to memorize this feeling for later. That was my moment to strike. I pulled out my own phone that I had grabbed earlier and took abut 5 photos of him sucking on my feet as fast as I could.

"What the fuck was that?" John said finally pulling his attention away from my foot finally.

"I just wanted some photos of you sucking on a strange woman's toes. I'm sure your wife would love to see these."

"Tom... you wouldn't would you?"

"Of course I wouldn't, I just want some collateral on you to make sure you don't tell anyone about what I've been up to these past couple of days. Also I hope you've had enough toe sucking for now. We're not going any further. Now follow me downstairs, you're transferring me back."

He silently and obediently followed me all the way downstairs. I took a seat in the transfer machine Jessica had sat in just 3 days ago, while John removed my body from life support and put it on the other end of the machine. John then took his seat in front of the machine's console and began configuring it properly.

After a couple of minutes he was just about done. "Hey Tom, are you sure you want to go back? Looks to me you've been having a good time in there. Plus you're the only woman who's ever indulged my feet fetish. What if you... stay? I could... take care of you." He said without being able to look me in the eye.

"You'd take care of me? Please." I said rolling my eyes. "And who would you work for if I stayed in here? Who'd be your boss then? Now press the button and send me back already you moron."

"Fine, forget I said anything. Starting the procedure in 3... 2... 1..."

~~~~~

"Tom? You awake Tom?"

"Yeah man. Could you keep it down a bit though, my ears are sore for some reason." I said trying my best to sit up from the cot I was on. "Honestly my whole body is sore for some reason."

"Well of course they are, none of your muscles have moved in about 3 days."

"Where's Jessica? Is she okay?"

"Yeah she was alright, she left about half an hour ago. You've been out for quite a while Tom, she was up pretty fast. She waited a bit but I told her I'd take care of you and I let her go."

"Please tell me you've got a glass of water ready for me too?"

"Of course I do, boss." He said bringing the glass up to my mouth as I took a sip.

"So... How was it in there anyway?"

"Look man I don't really want to talk about this right now. How about some other time?" I said rubbing my eyes in pain.

~~~~~

5th day epilogue

By the next day I was mostly back to my normal self. My limbs definitely felt a little tender but luckily my member was still working just as good as I left it. It was about 3:00pm right now, and my little fella was working just fine when I looked over the pictures I took as Jessica. I was having a good time until the doorbell rang and interrupted me.

"This better not be a fucking salesman or something, I'm about to chew him out." I grumbled to myself.

I opened the door and there was Jessica standing in a beautiful medium length yellow sun dress. She looked so hot, but her expression was hard to read. I had no idea what she could possibly want.

"Hello Tom. May I come in? I just wanted to have a little chat." She said beginning to smile slightly.

"Uh sure Jessica." I lead her towards my kitchen where she took a seat while I got two glasses of water for us.

"So... Jessica. What did you want to talk about? Nothing bad I hope." I said trying to muster a smile and hoping that she didn't find out about any of the bad things I did.

"Well Tom, I just wanted to say... well this is hard for me to say but..." She began to say very nervously.

"Look Jessica whatever you have to say, just say it." I said just as nervously. Fuck I hope she didn't find some evidence or something, I swear I didn't leave anything out of place.

"Well Tom, it's really embarrassing but... I just wanted to say thank you." She said looking down at her glass of water.

"Huh? Thanks? Thanks for what?" That was about the last thing I expected her to say.

"My family has gotten a lot happier since the swap. Larry is so affectionate lately. He keeps thanking me over and over for going back to normal, I guess you weren't doing any cooking or cleaning for him while you were me. It really made him appreciate all I do for once. He probably also didn't like that you wouldn't kiss him either I bet."

"Haha yeah. Well I think he did sneak a kiss in once on the first day. Caught me by surprise."

"Oh gosh. Haha!" She laughed and smiled. "My daughter has also been calling me a 'cool mom' lately, which she has never done before. What exactly made that happen? I don't want to ask her what happened because then she and Larry will scold me for letting a stranger use my body."

I started blushing really bad at that question. "Well you see... I'm not too sure really."

"Oh come on buster I can see you blushing, it's okay you can tell me." She said very interested in what happened.

"Well I kind of asked her to borrow some pants and I even asked her to put some makeup on me since I had no idea how to do it myself." I confessed.

"Hahaha. Oh gosh, I know it was in my body but I just picture you as a man getting that makeup put on. It's so funny." She giggled so cutely. "Did it look slutty?" She said intrigued.

"A little yeah..." I said trying to hide my embarrassment with a smile.

"I knew it, Jackie will always jump at the chance to make me look slutty. What else happened?"

"Well then she asked me something about if I found your wide posterior embarrassing."

"Oh gosh why would she do that. I guess she thought it was me." Jessica asked getting embarrassed and putting her face in her hands.

"And then I said I didn't find it embarrassing in the least. I told her it's a magnificent bottom that many men admire." Jessica looked up shocked at what I said. "At first I thought it was a mistake but then Jackie was impressed. Now she thinks you enjoy your wide posterior. I hope it's alright." I can't believe I was confessing some of this to her. It's embarrassing.

"That's good. I'm glad my daughter thinks her mother has a good body image of herself. I really shouldn't tell her I hate my wide butt. It's better this way. And you know... I have caught you staring at it before buster." She said blushing a lot.

"Yeah sorry about that. I've just always had a thing for nice butts like yours." I said taking a long sip of water.

"Tom, I want you to be honest. Did you... and I'm not sure I really want to know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Tom did you do all of this just so you could get your hands, and really my hands, on my posterior?" She asked with a very stern look. Staring at me right in the eyes.

I was paralyzed. Did she really just guess that? I'm taking way too long to answer, even if I say no it's obvious that I'm guilty.

"Jessica... I'll be honest. Yes, I did just want to borrow your body so that I could feel your ass up as much as I wanted. I'm sorry."

We sat there in silence for what felt like an hour. The whole time neither of us could look each other in the eye.

"I don't get it Tom..." she could barely speak, it sounded like a whisper. "Wouldn't it have made more sense to do this with Larry instead of me? If all you wanted was to get your hands on my... stupid bottom."

"Jessica first of all your bottom is not stupid, it's lovely. Second of all making the swap with Larry was my original idea but I accidentally told you about the machine before telling Larry about it. With you knowing that I would have been in Larry you would not have let me do any grabbing. It was stupid but I felt like my own only option was to propose the swap with you."

"Well then maybe you could have just asked straight up if you could just feel my bottom without any of this machine business." She said starting to get slightly angry.

"Oh please Jessica, that wouldn't have worked. You would have just said no. What did you want me to do? What did you think I was going to do?"

"It's okay Tom, I'm not upset. I knew you had been staring at this stupid fat butt of mine. My whole life it's always been giving me trouble. I knew in the back of my mind that you just wanted to do something bad in my body. I didn't know specifically but I thought it might be sexual. But me and Larry are finally debt free, so thank you. If that meant letting a butt deviant like you get his hands on my posterior then so be it."

"Jessica... I'm so sorry-" I tried to say.

"No you're not." She sounded annoyed. "Why would you be sorry? You got what you wanted, and you betrayed my trust to do it. You're not sorry at all. But again I'm not mad, in the end my family appreciates me more and I got rid of some debt. So thank you, I truly mean it."

I couldn't even apologize anymore, she already knew that any apology of mine would be fake. I completely caught.

"Tom... I really, really, shouldn't ask this. I should just leave right now and not ask anything else. But I just have to know. I need the truth so that I can move past this. Tom when you were in my body, feeling and manipulating my rump with my own hands. Did you also get turned on while you were in my body?"

"Yes I did." I said weakly.

"Okay then that means... that means my vagina was getting aroused then right?"

"Yes..." I almost whispered.

"Tom... did you- and I want us to just be honest here. I just want the truth. Did you, while in my body, engage in any self pleasuring? Did you use my own hands to... self stimulate my vagina? To play with my own breasts and bottom?" She said standing up in anger.

"Jessica..." Maybe I can still get out of this somehow.

"Tom please... just the truth."

"...yes... I confess... yes I masturbated while in your body Jessica Hughes. Okay? That's what you wanted right? You wanted the truth that I know you can't handle." I said getting angry at being caught.

Jessica collapsed back into her chair in tears. I just sat there in silence as she sobbed for a couple of minutes. What could I even say or do now? Any apology would just make this worse since she knows I'm not actually sorry.

"How could you Tom?" Jessica said in-between sobs. "You know I'm a woman of the church. I have never engaged in such filthy activity in my whole life. But now you've defiled me like this. What am I going to do? I'll have to go to confession and tell Father Jones I've engaged in self pleasuring."

"Jessica you don't have to do that. You shouldn't even feel guilty. It was me who did it. I'm the sinner, not you." I said trying to comfort her.

"Tom, it may have been you but it was with my own hands and whether I was aware or not I agreed to it. I am just as guilty as you are. This also means you've experienced the forbidden pleasure of the other sex. I'm not sure but that must also be a sin of some kind."

"Jessica, in my eyes you are completely innocent. You are not guilty of anything I did in your body. I promise we'll get through this. Plus if you need more money I was just thinking we should do this swap thing again sometime. Just name your price."

"Tom... you're a sexual deviant and a sinner. You tricked me and made me sin just because you wanted to get your hands on my buttocks. Don't you know the commandments? Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife? And a man experiencing the forbidden pleasures of a woman, it's disgusting. That must surely be a sin of some kind. The worst part? I don't think you really care about what you've done to me. I can't even imagine what could be worse than making me self pleasure like that. It makes me sick. Thank you again for the money, but I should leave. I don't think I ever want to see you again. I know we're neighbors, but please, just stay from me and my family. I promise I'll pray for your soul."

"If that's what you want then that's fine. I promise I'll leave you alone. I was planning on moving soon anyway so you won't have to put up with me much longer. But since this is our last conversation ever anyway, then I would like to say I have no regrets. I spent years pining and fantasizing about getting my hands on your ass. I didn't think I would ever get the chance, so when I saw the chance I took it."

"I think I'm gonna be sick." She said with tears starting to stream down her face again. "Goodbye forever Tom."

~~~~~

epilogue part 2 (6 months later)

"Larry?" Jessica asked half asleep and laying in bed. "Why are you so late Larry? Its 11 pm, you should have gotten home from work hours ago."

"Sorry about that honey, I had to stay late to finish something important."

"Well there's some leftovers in the fridge if you want to heat them up." Jessica said while pulling up the covers and trying to go back to sleep.

"Oh no thanks, I'm not really hungry right now. I'd rather just get in bed and snuggle with you Jessica."

"Now why on Earth are you calling me by my first name buster?"

"I just wanted to try something new honey, that's all." He said laying down in bed and kissing his wife. He then reached his hand around to grope his wife's ass cheek.

"Haha usually you'd be so tired right now Larry, but you're being so feisty. I like this. And why are you giving my ass so much attention anyway my sweet husband?"

"I don't know, I just feel like I haven't given it much attention these last few years." He said still enjoying Jessica's ass.

"Larry I appreciate it but I think that's enough for tonight. You know I have to wake up early tomorrow for the fund raiser. We'll pick this up tomorrow night." She said pulling his arm away.

"No I don't think so!" He said as he sat up in bed and forcefully flipped Jessica so that her ass would be up and her face down. "I'm you husband right? So it's your job to please me. And I think I'm gonna start by fucking your giant caboose. Is that alright?" He said grabbing more of her ass.

"Haha wow Larry I've never seen this side of you before. It's really turning me on. I guess we'll do this but you better make it worth my time cowboy." She said seductively.

"Get used to this babe. I think I'm gonna have this attitude for the next couple of days..."

The End.