Three Days as a MILF Pt. 02 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YEAH. OH MY GOD. YESSSSSS." I couldn't control anything about Jessica's body anymore. The pleasure was so insane it was frying my brain. All of a sudden I could feel Larry's body tense up as he pumped one final time deep into me. I could feel from deep inside me, his rod leaking fluid inside of me and filling me up. It felt so gross yet at the same time, completely right. This body wanted that, it wanted to be filled.

"Shit Jessica." Larry said as he slowly pulled out me and collapsed on the empty side of the bed. "That's the best fuck we've ever had. You just behaved so differently, it got me off so quick. I love you babe." Within seconds he was snoring.

"That's it?'' I whispered to myself. I mean I should be glad a man stopped fucking me, but at the same time he could've gotten me to finish as well. It was just starting to feel really good. What the hell am I saying I'm just glad it's over.

I tried my best to sleep and forget about all of this but the fresh trauma and Larry's snores made it very hard to sleep. Once I did finally fall asleep, I kept having nightmares of different men laying on top of me and violating me all over again.

~~~~~~

Dawn of day 3

Much like the previous day when I woke up on the third day I was quite confused. Just like the previous day it took me a couple minutes to remember I was in another body in another bed. Once I was fully awake though I took a look at Jessica's face in the mirror. Wow her hair was so messy and unkempt. And she even looked quite tired. I haven't removed the makeup from the first day either so her face just feels so dirty. Her body also reeked of sex.

"I can't return her body looking like this." I realized. I better shower and clean it up.

I was already naked so I just walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I let the shower heat up before I stepped in. Also I could feel that Jessica's body definitely preferred the water at a higher temperature than my real body does. Normally I'd probably be having the time of my life playing with Jessica's wet body but it was hard to. Every time I rubbed my booty or breasts, the arousal would remind me of last night. Thinking about it just made me angry. I felt so weak. Not only that, I also had horrible nightmares where many different men had their turns violating me. Inserting things into me. As I reached down to wash off Jessica's crotch I thought about how Larry humiliated me and he doesn't even know.

After I finish, I start to towel off and dry myself. I do my best try and brush Jessica's hair to make it look neat but I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never had it this long before. I put on the same panties and pants I bought yesterday but looked for a simple white t shirt I had seen Jessica wear while gardening before. Normally it would turn me on a lot to just be in Jessica's room and to be putting on her panties, but now? I felt so violated and I just wanted to get out of this body. It didn't feel as fun anymore.

I started to gather a lot of the clothes I had worn or soiled these past few days, including Jackie's panties and Jessica's jeans. I didn't want to leave evidence of what I had been up to. I gathered it all and took it downstairs to the washing machine. While the machine was on I went straight to the fridge. I need some alcohol to get me through what I'm feeling right now. Luckily no one else seemed to be home, so I just grabbed a beer and started chugging away. I should be enjoying my last day in Jessica's body but instead I'm just drinking a beer and sitting around. I turned on the stereo to see if my favorite rock station might make me feel better. After a couple of songs the host started started to say something.

"HEY HEY THANKS FOR TUNING INTO Z-ROCK YOUR LOCAL ROCK STATION. I'M YOUR HOST, THE LOVE WIZ, AND WE'RE OPENING UP THE LINES. NEED ROMANTIC ADVICE? WIFE CHECKING HER PHONE DURING INTERCOURSE? CALL IN AND GET THE LOVE WIZ'S MAGIC ADVICE."

"The Love Wiz, he always gives the best advice. Over 30 years of Rock Wisdom. Maybe he knows how to get me out of my funk. Better than doing nothing." I thought out loud.

I dial the station's number and they put me on hold. The Love Wiz helps 3 other guys before it's finally my turn to speak to him.

"HEY HEY YOU'RE ON LIVE WITH THE WIZ. WHAT'S YOUR NAME AND HOW CAN I HELP YA?" I heard the wiz say on the other line as I turned down my radio.

"Oh hi Mr. Wiz." I said awkwardly as I made Jessica's voice go as low and as deep as it possibly could. "My name's uh... Dave. And I've got a really big problem Wiz."

"WELL LET US HEAR IT, I'M HERE TO HELP BROTHER."

"Well you see the thing is I had a really bad experience last night sir." I hope the telephone quality makes my voice convincing. "Usually I'm in control of the sex but last night my partner decided they wanted to be in charge and got on top of me. Completely took away the power from me I guess. I've never felt so weak and emasculated in my whole life. Like I'm not a man anymore. How do I fix this Wiz?"

"WELL DAVEY BOY I HAVE TO SAY JUST FROM YOUR VOICE, YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL PUSH OVER. REAL WEAK TYPE OF GUY. BUT YOU'RE A Z-ROCK LISTENER SO THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR YOU. NOW THE ANSWER IS ACTUALLY SIMPLER THAN YOU THINK. I WANT YOU TO GET THIS PARTNER OF YOURS BACK IN THE SACK BUT THIS TIME GET BACK ON TOP AND STAY ON TOP. STEAL BACK THE LEAD FROM THEM. TAKE BACK THE CONTROL AND BLOW THEIR MIND. SHOW THEM THE GREATEST TIME EVER AND PROVE YOUR A MAN. SHOW THEM YOU'VE GOT BALLS."

"Yes sir! You always give the best advice Wiz."

"NO PROBLEM DAVE. NOW YOU STAY ROCKING AND NEVER SWITCH THE STATION." click

The Love Wiz is right. I need to take back control from Larry and prove I'm still a man. But how? I think I'm starting to figure something out...

~~~~~

After getting out of my funk I went straight to my house to upload all the photos I took of Jessica to my computer. I took a couple hundred so it took quite a while. While I was there I was thinking of a way to fix my problem. I then walked back to Jessica's house to start putting my plan into motion. As I walked through the front door I was greeted by that oaf Larry again.

"Sweety... Did you just come out of Tom's house again? Why do you keep going over there?" Larry asked concerned.

"Are you jealous or something Larry? Think I might be cheating on you?" I teased. "You think maybe I'm fucking him behind your back?" I said teasing him.

"I-I don't know. I wouldn't have dreamed of it before but... you've changed lately. But no, there's no way right?"

"Calm down Larry." I said rolling my eyes. "Tom's not even here, he went on vacation. I just have his keys because I'm house sitting for him. I was barely even inside his house."

"How do I know you're not lying? How do I know he isn't over there right now, taking a nap after having his way with you?" he accused.

"If you won't believe me then just see for yourself. Come with me right now, I'll show you the house is empty." I said starting to head back out the door. He angrily followed.

~~~~~

"See?" I said as I opened the door and we went in. "There's no one in the kitchen or the living room. Are you satisfied?"

"He could be upstairs." He said still suspicious.

"Fine then let's go upstairs and check." I said nonchalantly.

"There the bedroom's empty just like I promised." I showed him the empty bedroom. "He's not even in the state right now Larry. Oh there was something I wanted to show you while we're here though. Why don't you have a seat while I go grab it?"

"Have a seat on Tom's bed? I'm glad I got to see that he's not here and you're not cheating on me, but this is getting strange. I mean what would Tom say if he knew you let me in to sit on his bed?" Larry asked concernedly.

"Oh relax, you're just having a seat. That isn't a crime. I'll be right back."

I came back in about a minute with a glass of water. I immediately handed it to him.

"Uhhh this glass of water is what you wanted to show me Jessica?" he asked confused.

"What? No of course not silly billy!" I said almost breaking character in laughter. "Just drink that real quick. What I really wanted to show you were these." I then bent over to my nightstand and pulled out two sets of handcuffs. "Look at these handcuffs I found earlier, kinky right?" I said with a grin.

"Yeah I guess they kind of are. But should you really be looking through Tom's stuff-"

"Larry relax. I'm just looking at them. I don't plan on stealing anything. Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I handcuffed you the bed and took a picture of it?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Look Jessica we should really just get out of here-" He said starting to get up from the bed.

"No! Larry please. It'll be super quick, I'll just cuff you and take a funny picture. That's it, I promise. It won't take more than a minute."

"Okay fine but that's the last thing we do. We shouldn't be here. Tom's got money, what if there are hidden security cameras or something?" He said as he laid down in bed while I cuffed his first hand to a bed post. "Plus he's technically my boss now. He might fire me for being in his house without permission." He finished as I cuffed his other hand to the next bed post. Once he was nice and secure I started to remove his shoes and ripped off his pants. "JESSICA! W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"What does it look like I'm doing you moron? I'm going to fuck your brains out in your boss' bed."

"Jessica we can't. Please just remove these cuffs, this isn't right. Besides I can't perform under these conditions."

"Oh don't worry about that sweety. I crushed about 3 viagras into that water you drank earlier." I said as I removed every piece of clothing I had on.

"Jessica, why? Why are you doing this?" He pleaded.

"I want to fuck you back the way you fucked me last night, that's all." I muttered as I got on top of the bed and crawled slightly towards him, completely naked. I pulled his boxers down and released his rod. It wasn't hard enough yet though, so I started to rub it with my hands to get it warmed up. "Come on you stupid gorilla. Get hard already."

"Jessica, please we can still stop this." He cried.

"Shut the fuck up already, moron." I spat back. That really shocked him and shut him up.

I positioned Jessica's body right on top of Larry's stiff rod.

"Honey what's going on with you? You're never on top and besides wouldn't you want my hands free so I can make you feel even better?"

"Hell no, I want you to feel just as powerless and helpless as I did last night. I'm taking the lead here, buddy. You just lay right there and try not to enjoy it too much." I grinned at him evilly. I slowly lowered myself enough for his tip to touch my lower lips.

"Jessica... don't do this." He almost cried.

"MMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNGH. FUCK YES." I howled as I lowered myself onto the entire shaft. "Fuck I swear this feels better when I'm on top and in control." My hands went straight to my breasts. I began fondling them violently as I started to slowly pump my hips up and down rhythmically, his shaft sliding in and out of me as I did it. It's even better than Mariah's dildo. It feels really different to have something alive and warm inside of me. It feels so... natural and satisfying. Like it's what this body was meant to have inside of it. I want it to fill me up entirely. I want it to reach an itch deep inside of me that I can't reach with Jessica's fingers. "Mmph, fuck yeah, fuck yeah." I moaned losing my mind reaching one of my hands behind me to start feeling up my ass as well.

"Fuck baby, it is so hot to see you losing your mind like this. Are you groping your own ass? Fuck I'm going to burn this scene into my mind." Larry said with his eyes wide, staring at every inch of my naked body. Fuck that, I don't want him to enjoy this. And his stare is turning me off. I grab one of the bed's pillows and shove it in front of his face so he can't stare at me anymore.

"Sorry sweety I don't want to see your ugly face right now." Yeah now that he can't see I can really get going. I go right back to the humping and pumping, his cock is 5 times harder than it was last night. "Oh god, oh god. Fuck I think I'm close. OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD." I felt my entire body convulse. My toes curled and eyes rolled into the back of my head. Fuck this what woman's body is for.

"Okay you got off babe, can you please uncuff me now. Even though it's sex I'm really not having a good time here..." I moved the pillow away from his face momentarily.

I slapped him hard across his face. "How many times did I ask you to stop last night? We're done here when I say we're done here. And since I'm a woman and can have multiple orgasms, and I've pumped you full of viagra, we should be here a couple hours." Fuck, striking him felt good. Maybe I'll do it again.

"Jessica why did you hit me..." He started actually crying, how pathetic. I put the pillow back over his face and began pumping again since my first orgasm was done. It's my last day so I'll get as much pleasure as I can out of this. I start moving my hips again to have his cock scrape my inner walls some more. "I have to give you props though, you're not ejaculating as fast as you did last night you stupid oaf."

"Yeah will it's a bit hard to enjoy this when you do this to me against my will and you keep causing me pain."

"Did your mistress give you permission to speak? It turns me off to hear your moronic voice." I pinch his nipples as punishment.

"OW! You crazy..." He almost finished that thought but decided against it.

I started humping wildly again feeling my second orgasm get close. It felt awesome to have all this power over this patheic man. I loved hurting him while giving myself so much pleasure. Suddenly I felt his hot cock spasm inside of me and start pumping warm liquid pleasure into me. That really set me off and I felt the pleasure and shivers spread all over me. It felt like my whole body was in pure pleasure.

Thanks to the viagra his penis stayed hard so I was able to keep going at this for another 4 hours of pure unhinged pleasure. I kept trying new things after every orgasm. At one point I started fidgeting with my clit to make me orgasm even harder. I also found it quite pleasurable to start fingering Jessica's asshole with her thin girly finger. Fuck I was a devil in here. Sometimes I would even give Larry a slap or another pinch somewhere, just to remind him I'm in control. I really wanted to hurt him. At one point I could hear Larry sobbing behind the pillow, completely used. That just got me off even harder. We went on so long that my fluids and Larry's fluid started leaking out of my cunt. The bed was completely soaked. I lost count of my orgasms a while ago, but it turns out I couldn't go on forever. I got so tired at one point I collapsed and took a nap.

After 20 minutes I woke back up and put on most of Jessica's clothes back on.

"Wake up Larry, I'm all done." I said removing the pillow from his face.

"Jessica what the Hell is wrong with you... you just... you just completely used me. You treated me like an object for your pleasure."

"Oh please you're a guy I'm sure you enjoyed the whole thing, despite how much you're trying to act like a victim. Besides I was mostly trying to get back at you for what you did to me last night. I wasn't exactly in the mood when you did it to me. Call us even."

"I feel confused Jessica. I think you've abused me. I think we need to talk to the marriage counselor about this. Not try to get back at each other."

"Oh you still think we're going to a counselor tomorrow? As if!" I grabbed Jessica's phone and took a picture of Larry's face and naked body chained to the bed. "You try to take me to marriage counseling ever or even talk about what we did here today again, then I will immediately send this picture to Tom. You'll lose your job and then what will happen to our family? You keep your mouth shut about this, you understand?" I said as sternly as I could. I wanted him to know I was serious.

"Jessica I'm so confused... please just uncuff me. I want to go home."

"Yes of course you do you little cry baby." I muttered as I uncuffed him finally.

As soon as he was free he put on his clothes and left without saying another word. I stayed behind to clean up a bit and wash out Jessica's body. While I was still in my own home I called my friend John to let him know I would be making the switch back tomorrow in the morning. I think I'll call it quits in this body now. As I walked back into Jessica's house I found Larry with a beer in his hand and two empty beers on the table while staring off into the wall. He was probably trying to forget what just happened. It actually made me feel kind of bad. It was a lot easier to do that to him when I couldn't see his face I guess. I sat down right next to him.

"Look Larry." I said reaching for one of his hands. "Look I'm sorry for the way I acted okay? It's just, with you being unemployed and talking about counseling. It all really got to me. How about we make a deal? I promise tomorrow we both act like these last couple of days didn't even happen alright and don't bring them up ever again. If you do that I promise I'll go right back to my normal self. Everything will be right back to normal tomorrow, okay sweety?" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was gross but I didn't want Jessica to know that I fucked her husband while I was in her body. I especially didn't want her to tell Larry so he would know it was me in here.

"Yes... please... that's all I want Jessica. I want to wake up tomorrow and the both of us to just be normal again." He said not really paying too much attention.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful while I mostly just tried to set everything back to the way it was when I got here. I put the washed clothes from earlier into the dryer then I put most of the clothes back where I found them. Except for the panties I had bought for Jessica to wear I might have to keep those. I'm fine with letting her know I bought pants but the underwear? Yeah she can't find out about that. I also put Jackie's panties into her underwear drawer.

I also tidied up the rest of her room so she wouldn't know I looked through it too much. I almost forgot to delete all the photos I took on her phone yesterday, that would've been bad.

By the time I was done it was almost time to go to sleep. Before this day ends though I grab two more handfuls I've Jessica's ass. I never wanna forget the way these cheeks feel. "OOOOO Mama! I'm in love with this caboose of yours." I said to myself probably sounding like a lunatic.

Knock knock

"Hey mom? Can I come in?" I heard Jackie say through the door.

"Of course darling!" I said as motherly as I could trying to hide how annoyed I was that she interrupted me. As soon as she walked in I thought it would be fun to be in character. "How can your momma help you tonight my precious darling?" I said placing both of my hands lovingly on her face. The same two hands I had just used to grope Jessica's ass earlier.

"Well you see mom... this is hard to say but... I think at 19 I'm old enough, and I want to have pre marital sex with my boyfriend Brad. And don't try to stop me! I just wanted to let you know so you could give me advice on how to keep it safe." She confessed while blushing and looking away from me.

"Is that it? That's all you wanted to say?" I said completely unimpressed.

"Well it's just you're so conservative, I thought you'd be horrified by pre marital sex." she said shocked.

"Oh please darling, I had you when I was in high school right? So pre marital sex is probably how you were conceived. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out." I said while sneaking a glance at Jackie's breasts. "Look Jackie just make sure the guy wears a condom every single time. None of that pull out crap. With that hot bod of yours pull out method is too risky, trust me."