Three Days With The Doctor Pt. 01

Story Info
Escaping C19 and falling under the spell of a Doctor.
11.6k words
4.59
12.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
152 Followers

This story came about because I managed to escape Lockdown and go on vacation. There wasn't much to do where I stayed, so I conjured up this little tale. There is a little fetish content in it so if you don't like that please move on.

It's in two parts, I hope you like it. All characters are over 18. J.

I hadn't really thought about how hot Turkey can be in July. Mid July this year was extremely warm. 35 degrees my weather app kept telling me.

My aunt Cal, short for Charlotte, had been in Turkey for just over 3 years. As soon as the government said we could travel, she messaged me to suggest I should get out of England, and go visit. I'd plenty of leave due, so it wasn't a tough decision, and my boss was happy to sign off the holiday request.

I knew Cal had a villa a short distance from the harbour and it also had a pool and air-con. It sounded safe enough, so I threw some clothes in a suitcase and booked my flights.

This isn't about my aunt though, it's about Rosalind...

Rosalind, or Ros for short, and I met whilst I was away, and I'm going to tell you what happened....

***

Cal had met Murat in London. They weren't married or anything, Murat was a dentist who worked in Izmir during the week and the three hour commute each way meant they had to spend some days apart. Cal was an artist, by both training and vocation, so she spent the hours of separation being creative. Watercolours were her thing, and botanicals were here subject matter. She was talented and made her money selling her works to industry. Wallpaper, apparel or pottery, she was not fussy who she sold to, though she also framed some and sold them to the public.

She picked me up at Bodrum airport, and in less than an hour I was on the terrace of the villa a glass of chilled white wine on the table.

"So how have you been Jane? Has it been dreadfully tedious?"

I chose my words carefully before replying. I wasn't really ready to unburden myself of recent affairs of the heart, so I regaled her with tales of life at the cottage, and the mind numbing boredom of lockdown on my own.

When I'd finished, she put her glass down leaned forward, and with her grey eyes focused on mine said, "Well I'm glad you've come. Life here is really quite normal, bar the face masks and washing your hands all the time. The village has a few visitors in it, so you'll at least feel part of the human race again. I'll just go and fetch lunch. I suspect you're starving after that journey," and she eased herself out of her chair and headed for the kitchen.

We ate salad with cold meat and fresh olive bread, under the huge umbrella by the pool. The boats in the harbour bobbed up and down against their moorings, and the sun sparkled on the waves. Home felt a million miles away...

"You really are very lucky to live in such a special place Cal," I said as I finished eating.

She smiled at me and ran a hand back through her hair. It was pepper and salt grey now, but beautifully styled in cascading waves to her shoulders.

"Yes Jane it seems so. We have a nice home and of course the boat now. I have a few close friends and there's Murat's family not far away. I do spend a lot of time on my own though......still that's why I asked you to come. We can have a few days doing girly things and you can lie in the sun and relax..."

That first afternoon we lazed by the pool on sun loungers. Cal provided iced tea and a plate of water melon, and when the sun was all too much, I slid into the pool to cool off.

Around five Cal disappeared indoors to shower and change. I dozed on a lounger under the bougainvillea, the mellow sun catching my pale legs.

***

"You should go down to the harbour after you've changed," Cal said gently, as she brought me out of my reverie a while later. "There is only one bar, as there is only one restaurant in this part of town, but people of your age tend to gather at the bar in the early evening, and you should go and mix."

It was hardly the first thing I'd have chosen to do, especially after the early start that day, but there was something rather insistent in Cal's tone, so I stirred myself, and went to my room to shower and change.

"Dinner will be at 8.30 prompt," Cal advised after she had given me directions. I set off down the lane to the harbour. It was still very warm, but the sun was now waning and soon would fall behind the trees on the peninsula.

***

I'm not sure what I was expecting when I climbed up on to the terrace of the Aegean bar a few minutes later. I suppose I was wary that a single thirty something would stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of noisy teenagers or at least twenty somethings...

I needn't have worried. The bar was not a haven for youth and hi jinx. It was far from that. At the back, under under a low tiled roof, there was a stone bar with half a dozen stools, but the rest of the huge space had glass topped low metal tables with sumptuously upholstered sofas and chairs under large cantilevered umbrellas. Gentle Jazz provided aural sophistication, and young white t shirted, black shorted waiters hustled and bustled to the needs of the diverse clientele.

I found a small secluded table with a wonderful view of the beach and settled down. There was a gentle breeze and the last of the sun. It was the sort of place one would've been happy writing postcards years ago. In the absence of that pastime, I ordered a large white wine and pulled out my phone to catch up on social media and the news.

I was blissfully happy that Cal had made me venture out. The wine was cold and crisp, and the murmur of conversation from my fellow guests reassuring...

***

I won't try and mislead you by saying I noticed her the moment she arrived, as I didn't. In fact I'm not sure when I first saw her. It was definitely before she approached my table, but I wasn't really concentrating especially, as she was speaking Turkish.

So it was somewhat startling when, a little later, she appeared at my table and asked me in perfect English whether I minded if she could share my table.

I was surprised by both her language and the fact that in such a large bar she found it necessary to intrude on my privacy to get somewhere to sit.

"This is the best table here," she said as if recognising my irritation.

"You get the last of the sun, the best view of the beach and the best location to people watch."

"Well by all means then," I said trying to be more conciliatory.

"Thanks. I'm Ros by the way. Ros Hargreaves."

"Jane, Jane Birch," I replied.

I felt obliged to look at her properly at this point, so as she pulled a chair round I studied her.

She was, at a guess, a few years younger than me, say 27 or 28. Her white skinny rib t shirt dress clung to a perfect hourglass figure. She was dark haired, a bay brown colour and wore it below her shoulders with a central part and layered bangs framing her oval face. With such dark hair it was surprising that her skin was not that dark. A golden tan on her arms and neck suggested many weeks of gentle exposure to the Aegean weather. Her eyes were large, green and slightly bulbous. between them was a thin straight nose and below, thin lips with a distinct cupid's bow.

She wore no make up save for a dab of mascara, nor did she need it. She was quite beautiful...

"Just arrived?" she asked innocently as she settled herself into the armchair.

"Yes, today. It's been a long day," I replied and picked up my wine.

One of the waiters appeared with a large bottle of local beer and a tall glass and in immaculate English said,

"Your drink Dr Rosalind," and he poured the frothy golden liquid carefully into the glass.

"Thank you Ahmet. Will you bring my friend Jane here another white wine too?"

I was rather startled by how forward Ros was in doing this and tried to say it was not necessary, but she insisted.

"Cheers," she said, as Ahmet departed and she took a large swallow of beer.

"Cheers," I replied trying to match her friendliness.

"Where are you staying?" she asked, as she took a packet of cigarettes out of her raffia bag she'd put by her chair.

"With my aunt and her partner in a villa up the hill," I replied.

"Oh, that will be with Cal and Murat at the Villa Krystal then," she answered, seeming very sure of herself. Her voice was quite deep, and not unattractive.

"Gosh, yes, how very clever of you,"

"Not really Jane, Cal is one of only four English people living in the area, and there's me and one other couple who live in town, so not exactly great deduction."

She smiled at me as she spoke, a deep warm smile that pulled little wrinkles around the edge of her mouth. I returned her smile.

Perhaps I had been hasty not to want her company, she seemed genuinely warm and friendly.

"So you know Cal then?"

"Yes, we see each other from time to time. I bought one of her watercolours when I first arrived last year, I'm rather fond of it."

Ahmet reappeared with my wine and large dishes of peanuts and olives. Ros lit her cigarette.

We chatted about this and that for a while. As the alcohol started to flow, the conversation became easier.

Ros, as she insisted I called her, was indeed 27. She was an archaeologist and working at the Temple of Apollo at Didyma nearby. She was sponsored by the United Nations. She lived between the beach at the town and was on a month's leave for the summer.

Originally from London, she'd been at Oxford and done her doctorate. After finishing she'd become tired of academia and wanted to travel. She had no ties in England, so the opportunity to live in Turkey had seemed too good to miss.

Our conversation was by no means one sided, and my life as a researcher living in the country and gazing at a computer screen was soon revealed. It felt like neither of us wanted to dwell on the routine of our working life, nor the secrets of our private lives. We ended up talking about life under Covid, and holidays.

Ros was something of a fidget. She fiddled with all sorts of things as we chatted. Her phone, the toothpicks, her lighter, the hem of her dress, anything to keep her hands busy. At one point she twisted round in her seat and with a great flourish and wrapped one of her legs over the arm of the chair. As she did so I was presented with a full view of her thighs and her crotch. She seemed oblivious to the flash she had just given me. The light was fading so there was nothing really to be seen, just a glimpse of a small white thong and dark shadows...

It was quite unnerving though, I tried to look the other way, though the devil in me didn't want to...

Eventually, as the light started to fail, I made my excuses and left her to get back for dinner.

"I come here most evenings, hope I'll see you again, and please say hello to Cal," was her parting message.

"Of course I will, and yes I hope to see you again too," I replied, more out of politeness than desire, and I made my way down the steps towards the lane.

***

"Oh so you met Ros then," Cal said, rather excitedly, as she put two large kebabs on my plate.

"Yes she came and plonked herself down at my table at the bar, so I didn't really have a choice."o

"She's lovely Jane, you would know that if you got to know her. She's just a bit highly strung that's all. Something happened to her before she came here. I don't know what, and I'm not nosey enough to ask."

"Yes, I noticed that she fidgets a lot...and smokes too much."

"We all have our vices Jane, don't we?" Cal gave me a knowing wink.

I tucked in to the lamb, which was tender and spicy.

"She's gay too, Jane. She told me months ago. You've that in common."

"What on earths that got to do with anything?" I was angry that Cal had felt it necessary to mention it.

"Nothing Jane, nothing. That was cras of me, I'm sorry."

We finished the meal, and after a strong coffee and some almond Turkish delight, I made my excuses and went to bed.

***

On Tuesday morning, Cal insisted we went shopping in Bodrum. I wasn't bothered really, but it seemed ungrateful not to agree.

Neither of us mentioned the previous night's dinner. We were both happy and carefree as we bumped along the road in Cal's old Citroen.

i didn't buy anything, despite Cal's encouragement to buy a scanty red halter neck bikini. I tried it on in front of her, but it was just too brief. It was only when we got back to the villa around lunchtime that she produced the small paper bag with the bikini inside. How she'd made the purchase when we'd hardly been apart the whole trip was a mystery. I was suitably grateful and admonishing. Cal reminded me that doing girly things had been part of the deal.....

I lazed by the pool after lunch, soaking up some sun and trying to get into a trashy paperback I'd found on the bookshelf in the villa. I was unsuccessful. Cal had stirred my curiosity about Ros. I wasn't sure why, but she just had. I played back our first meeting in my head. It was strange, I could barely remember what she looked like even though we'd been together over two hours.

Around 5pm I went in and showered. I put on my strappy blue sundress that holds my figure so well, and suggested to Cal we went down to the beach for a drink. She declined, saying she needed to make some calls, but told me to go and be back for dinner by 8pm. She virtually pushed me out of the door.

***

Ahmet greeted me like an old friend and showed me to the same table. Ros was nowhere to be seen amongst the other guests. The Aegean Bar seemed busier the second time, and I was the only person on my own in the whole place. I caught up on the news and a few messages on my phone, and when I finished that, sipped my wine and watched the world around me.

"Hiya," the deep voice said from behind my shoulder.

"Oh hello," I said trying to sound casual.

"How's Cal?"

"Oh she's fine, I think she's wrestling with some chicken."

Ros laughed and moved round in front of me.

That second night she wore her hair up in a high ponytail. It was sleek with wax and off her face revealing her full beauty. She had higher cheekbones than I remembered and an impossibly long neck, I was immediately envious, and the memory blank of what she looked like evaporated...

She was wearing a sleeveless cropped white t shirt with the word "Bitch" printed on it in black running right across her generous breasts. Her midriff was bare and beneath she wore a pair of thin flared floral shorts. They were so short they only just reached her thighs. A pair of white Airforce 1's were on her feet.

She pulled the chair round the table so it faced me and sat down.

"Good day? It looks like you caught the sun a bit."

"Yes lovely thanks. Cal took me shopping and bought me a bikini. She's spoiling me, and I'm not sure I dare wear it. It's a bit brief."

"Sounds great, You must wear it. That's what Aunts are for isn't it? Spoiling nieces!"

"Guess so, what did you do?"

"Nothing much. I met a work colleague for lunch on the beach. He was with his wife and we just hung out."

Ahmet appeared with a tray of drinks for us both. In a matter of moments we fell back into easy conversation with each other. It was like we'd known each other for ages and the time flew by.

Ros fidgeted slightly less the second time we met. She also did not smoke, which I was happy about. She did, absent-mindedly, keep crossing and uncrossing her legs and inspecting her calves. I hadn't noticed the previous evening but her calves had short dark stubbly hairs on them. She pulled a few out with her finger nails from time to time...it was rather comical to watch, if I'd known her better I'd have told her to get a wax.

We talked about our families, university, politics and other rubbishy things that evening. I found her interesting, funny and modest, but she seemed to like getting her own way.

Soon enough it was time for me to get back to Cal for dinner, and so I paid the check and got up to leave.

"See you again I hope," was all she said as we parted.

"Yes, I hope so too," I replied, and that was that.

***

Cal didn't mention Ros at all over dinner that evening. Instead she quizzed me about my love life. She was persistent without being unpleasant, so in the end I told her that Fay and I had parted company, but carefully edited out my involvement with Claire. I had been a cow and I didn't need my Aunt to tell me what I knew all too well...

Cal tried to reassure me that all would come right in the end, I just needed to meet the right person as she eventually did. I wondered what she would've said if I'd told her about Marion and my adventures with her. I reckoned it wouldn't have been very complementary...

***

On Wednesday morning we went down to the beach. Right by the water the heat was much less fierce and lying on a lounger heavenly. Cal dragged me into the sea a few times to cool off. For a woman of her age she looked fantastic in a bikini. Her boobs were firm and full, and the bottoms were high on her thighs which made her look impossibly thin..

After a picnic lunch we swam out to a landing stage in the middle of the cove and lay on the wooden boards for a while with the waves lapping around us. There were a few others around, mostly locals. I had my fair share of stares from the lustful local men which made me feel good about myself. Being with Cal protected me from their advances.

Around 5pm we stopped at the bar as we made our way back to the villa. We ate Ice cream, Ahmet and Cal chatted in Turkish, and I messaged a couple of friends back home. Ros was nowhere to be seen, and for the first tine I felt a pang of regret that she wasn't there.

It was only when we were back at he villa and I was heading for the bathroom that Cal asked me if I had Ros's mobile number. When I told her I hadn't, she expressed surprise and told me that she would forward it to me. I was too polite to ask why Cal would have Ros's number in the first place...

After a long shower and moisturising session, i sat on the bed with my hair in a towel and composed a text to Ros that said I would be at the Aegean Bar around 7pm.

A few minutes later my phone pinged with a single word reply - "OK".

That third night was the first time I made an effort with my appearance for Ros. I applied some eyeliner and a little lipstick, and styled my shoulder length hair using the hot brush. I dug out my pale pink Lacoste polo shirt and black shorts and my trusty Havianas. I'd deliberated in the shower about shaving my legs and armpits and doing something about my unkempt bush, but decided I was getting way to ahead of myself for that. I scarcely knew Ros, so why was my body's grooming even a point of debate...

Cal announced that we'd eat at the restaurant, and she would join me at the bar at around 8pm. She wanted to talk to Murat from the villa using FaceTime first. I grabbed my bag and headed down the hill once more.

***

Ros was late. I had already finished one glass of wine before she arrived. She was freshly showered and had also applied makeup. Her hair framed her face, and her green eyes had dark bronze eye shadow on. It gave her an even more mysterious appearance and made her eyes somehow bigger and brighter.

It wasn't her face that really caught my attention though, it was her clothes. She'd dressed in a tight black sleeveless Lycra top and

white Lycra cycle shorts. Both items clung to her curves exaggerating the fullness off her breasts, the flatness of her stomach and the curves of her hips and bum. If there had been traffic, it would have stopped...

As it was, I had difficulty knowing where to look. As she sat down with her legs slightly apart I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear. The camel toe in her cycle shorts was not my imagination, and when I looked up from that the outline of her nipples was plain to see.

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
152 Followers