Three Days With The Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Jane, something came up at work and I had to call New York."

"No worries," I replied calmly.

Ahmet and a couple of the other waiters had clearly seen Ros walk on to the terrace and had spotted her attire. They came over and started fussing round her as if she was royalty. She ordered a G&T and pulled her cigarettes out of a small black clutch bag. Two ashtrays were on the table in seconds, the waiters doing their best to ogle Ros, whilst trying to appear nonchalant and attentive.

"I think your outfit has caused a stir," I said smiling.

"That was the general idea," she said rather ambiguously and winked at me.

I felt rather unbalanced by her wink, and realised I'd been rather ambiguous myself. I decided to leave the subject before I got into more trouble with double entendres.

l

We clinked glasses and Ros lit her Marlboro Light.

"So Cal gave you my mobile number then?"

"Yes, you don't mind do you?"

"Not at all. It means I know yours now, so there's no escaping."

"I'm not intending going anywhere Ros," I replied, realising as I said it that she was toying with me. I'd never been very adept at verbal sparring, and sensed that she'd a superior intellect to me and would tie me in knots unless I was careful.

"Cal's coming down for a drink soon, and we're going over to the fish restaurant," I said, trying to get on to safer ground.

"Great, I'm starving, I skipped lunch as I had a meeting."

I was shocked that my innocent remark about where we were eating, she'd taken as an invitation to join us. I wasn't at all upset with that outcome though. Ros was starting to beguile me, there was no doubt...

"I thought you were on holiday?"

"Yes, so did I. Seems like there's a problem with my residency visa though, so the local bureaucrats don't give a damn if I'm on holiday..."

She took a deep drag on the cigarette and then stubbed it out impatiently.

"Tell me about your love life Jane?" she said, her deep voice sounding quite authoritative. She sat back in her chair and locked her hands behind her head. A scrub of stubbly armpit hair was revealed. It was so at odds with the rest of her sophisticated style, I was momentarily transfixed.

"I'm not sure I want to," I replied, trying to regain my composure.

"Oh, go on. What harm can it do? We're virtual strangers in a foreign country with only one person we know in common, and that's Cal. I promise I won't breathe a word to her..."

"There's nothing much to tell, I'm afraid Ros. I fear you will be bored to tears.."

"Let me be the judge of that," she said, leaning forward to pick up her wine. Her breasts seemed to swell two sizes in doing so, and another pang of envy, topped with a dash of desire, swept over me.

"I'm afraid there's really not much to tell. I live in Warwickshire on my own. I've been in the cottage about 16 months."

"Come on Jane, stop beating about the bush, I don't give a shit about where you live, get to the point.." and she reached again for her cigarettes.

I felt cornered, and so decided to reveal a little of the truth.

"Ros, of course I've had lovers. Not many, and there is no one in my life currently. I made a huge mistake some time ago and lost someone who I was very fond of because of my own stupidity. I don't really want to go into detail, I'm over it and trying to look forwards."

There was a long pause, punctuated by Ros drawing on her cigarette and exhaling noisily.

"But you are a lesbian aren't you Jane? I can sense it," her tone was insistent.

"What if I am? What difference does it make?"

"I want to know. I mean I do know because of your behaviour, particularly your indifference to men. We've sat here together for some six hours now and you've never once remarked about all the virility on show in this bar."

"I'm not that sort of woman Ros, I keep my opinions to myself."

"Tell me Jane. I'd like to know?"

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? Do I have to spell it out?"

I was being deliberately obtuse, but my emotions were all over the place. I was scared of losing something I hadn't yet touched, but was beginning to desire...

"Yes Ros, yes I am a Lesbian," my voice was almost a whisper. "And I'm sure you are too. That's why we're here probably....Both reaching out into the unknown for something..."

We didn't speak for some time. We looked deep into each others eyes as if trying to find something, but not knowing what. And then we both smiled at the same time and the tension evaporated.

"I'm sorry to be so demanding Jane, but that's the way I am. If you can't deal with that, best you say so now and we won't need to see each other again."

"It's alright Ros, life's complicated isn't it?"

We smiled at each other again and the she leant forward in her chair, took my hand in hers, and squeezed it affectionately. It was the first time we'd touched each other, and it was beautiful.

A little later, she told me that the woman she had lost, was named Annie and she'd come to Turkey to escape. She got her phone from her bag and unlocked it. She scrolled through her photo library and then passed me the phone.

She was there, standing beside a tall angular blonde woman dressed in an academic gown. They were both smiling at the camera, it looked like a formal occasion.

"She's lovely," I said, not really knowing what else to say.

I unlocked my phone and found the picture Fay and I had taken together in the bathroom of the flat, the evening after she'd cut my hair. We'd been very happy that day...

I passed the phone to Ros.

She's very pretty Jane, and you look gorgeous with your hair short, you should get it cut again."

I blushed!! I wasn't used to complements...Then as she passed me back my phone, we were interrupted by the arrival of Cal.

***

Over dinner Cal announced that Murat was on his way home and wanted to take the Gulet out for a cruise the following day. He insisted that Ros and I came along as there was an island nearby that was great for snorkelling and turtle spotting. Whether it was the wine or just the thought of spending more time together, Ros and I readily agreed to the plan.

We met at the harbour at Noon. It was a glorious day with an azure sky and bright sunshine.

The Gulet was much larger than I'd expected it would be. It had a dark blue hull and polished wood above. There were two masts and lots of rigging. There was a large glazed saloon in the middle and an open area with padded bench seating to the rear.

Ros and I sat in the stern in our bikinis and sun bathed, Cal and Murat spent most of the time in the saloon, Murat at the helm and Cal poring over the maps as well as operating the navigation equipment. Down below, the crew prepared the lunch. We motored down the coast for an hour and then offshore to a small island.

We had a blissful time. I didn't know Murat that well, but he wasn't just a competent sailor. He was also a funny and entertaining host. At anchor in the lee of the small island we went swimming and snorkelling. Cal discarded her bikini top before jumping in the water and urged us to do the same. The presence of the crew rather stoked up my inhibitions to reveal my tiny boobs, So I didn't and neither did Ros.

After grilled fish and salad, and a bottle of white wine between us for lunch,, Ros and I lay on towels under an awning on the top of the wheelhouse. We snoozed in the shade. Ros at one point reached over and squeezed my hand, which sent me all of a dither. She was so beautiful, and I was falling for her. The best part was I wasn't frightened of doing so.

It would have been the most perfect day, if the wind had not started to freshen as we pulled the anchor up and headed for home. The Gulet started to pitch and roll in the swell, as we made our way east.

Not being blessed with great sea legs, I soon started to feel queasy. Murat propped me up in the saloon and made me look at the horizon with a bucket on my lap for company. Ros and Cal sat in the stern and topped up their suntans....

I made it back to the harbour without throwing up, but I felt ghastly. Murat teased me. He kept telling me all I needed was more practice on boats to get over my seasickness. That was the last thing I wanted....I just wanted dry land under my feet and a comfy bed...

Ros said her thank yous and bade us farewell at the quayside. Cal got me loaded into the Citroen. I felt too ill to think about arranging anything with Ros for later. Cal took me back to the villa and relief came as I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

***

On Friday morning, as I was getting out of the shower, there was a "knock at my door, Cal came in bearing a pot of peppermint tea and croissants. She asked me how I was, and I told her I was feeling better, but not fighting fit.

Cal then asked if I'd mind if she and Murat went off for the weekend in the Gulet. There was a yacht race on up the coast that they wanted to watch. After the previous days events she presumed I didn't want to go along too. I said she was absolutely right that I didn't want to go on the Gulet again, but insisted that they should.

I reassured her I'd be fine, and so, around noon, they loaded the car with a couple of bags and headed off. Cal promised to call me later, and said they'd be back by Sunday evening.

After a while I got dressed in a swimming costume and sarong. I made my way to the kitchen, made myself a plain omelette and some tea, and forced it down. I set up a lounger in the shade by the pool and settled myself down with my music player and some old magazines I'd found in the lounge.

***

Just after 1pm my phone pinged with a text from Ros.

"How are you feeling?"

"A bit better but not great."

"Are Cal and Murat taking care of you?"

"No, they've gone up the coast on the Gulet for the weekend."

"That's not good. I think you should see a doctor."

"That's sweet of you to be worried, but I'll be fine. I just got seasick."

"No silly, I think you should see this doctor...;<) "

"Ah sorry...being dim. That's different."

"You need a full consultation.."

"Yes, I may well do."

"After you've described your symptoms I will probably need to examine you ;<)..."

"That sounds interesting...do you think I might need some sort of treatment?"

"Very probably. I know of a small intensive care unit I can take you to. It specialises in dealing with patients with your type of condition."

"Would I need to stay overnight?"

"That would depend on what treatment is prescribed. I'll be with you in 20 minutes."

"I look forward to it😍."

***

I only had twenty minutes..... I was all of a muddle with anticipation. I rushed to my room and put some mascara on, brushed my hair and cleaned my teeth. I thanked God I'd showered when I got up. I threw a few essentials into my shoulder bag that would keep me going if she was going to take me somewhere else.

I settled back down on the lounger and waited. I could feel my heart beating in my chest...

***

I heard the car pull up and the door slam. The wrought iron side gate creaked on its hinges, and then she was in front of me. White tee, tiny navy denim shorts with frayed legs and at the end of her long brown legs, white Birkenstocks. She was smiling, her white teeth sparkling. 9

"Hello Jane.."

"Hiya..."

She sat down on the lounger by my feet.

"How are you feeling - really?"

"OK, I think."

"Good." She leant forward and put her hand on my forehead. "You don't appear to be feverish."

"I'm not," I replied firmly, determined that I was not going to get all wrapped up in another round of medical double entendres with her.

I sat up, put my feet down on the ground and shuffled towards her. We both knew what was going to happen at this point. It was the most natural thing in the world...

Our lips mashed together for the first time. There was urgency in that first kiss that told of hunger built up from the days of getting to know each other. When it was over we parted and sat looking at each other. I giggled, a silly girly giggle. She smiled and we both leant towards each other again.

Gentle kisses followed. Slow languorous kisses on the lips and then in turn we butterfly kissed each others faces - eyes, cheeks, ears, noses, foreheads. It was our bodies introducing themselves to each other...so so slowly.....

Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me in closer. I could smell perfume on her neck. It was musky, dark and arousing. Our lips met once more, but this time her tongue sneaked in between my lips and her arms enveloped me in a tight embrace. I put my mind in free wheel and let Ros take over....

***

I think we both knew that Friday lunchtime that there was no rush. With Cal and Murat away for the weekend we had two and a half days to indulge ourselves with each other. Each small step along the way was something to look forward to. A little like a Turkish Meze. Lots of small sweet and savoury treats to be eaten and enjoyed leisurely.

After a while of just kissing and touching each others faces and hands, Ros got up and went to the kitchen. She emerged a little later with slices of water melon and a bottle of water.

"You need to drink plenty. I'm worried that you might have got a touch of sunstroke."

"I'm fine, Ros, really fine."

"Maybe, but I'm in charge here, so I want you to take my advice."

I drank the glass of water proffered. As I did, I considered how unlikely it was that this could be happening, and how lucky I was to have met someone who was slightly dominant and could tell I was happiest being submissive.

We finished the fruit, not talking much, but watching each other's moves and actions. Ros lit a cigarette. The sweet smelling smoke curled up and was pulled away by the breeze.

"I wish you wouldn't smoke Ros," I said. She stubbed it out.

"In which case Jane you're going to have to find something to keep me busy."l

We leant towards each other and kissed once more.

"Right, it's time to go," she said a few minutes later.

She insisted on coming with me to my room.

"That swimming cossie has got to go Jane. It looks like something your granny would have worn."

"But..."

"No buts, here put this on instead,' and she picked up my black bikini and passed it to me.

I discarded the sarong, dropped the shoulder straps and started to peel the costume off. I wasn't worried about being nude in front of Ros, but strangely she turned her back to me to preserve my modesty. When I'd finished she looked me up and down.

"Better, much better. Right, you need a dress or skirt for the evening and some clothes for day time. Oh, and make up and toiletries."

"They're all in the holdall down there," I said a little sheepishly.

Ros smiled and said, "So the patient had already prepared to go to Intensive care then....very thoughtful of you."

"You told me the other day that you were demanding Ros. I'm OK about that, in fact I like it."

"Lovely Jane. Oh and by the way, put that skimpy bikini that Cal bought you in the bag, I might want you to try it on later....."

I did as I was told. We locked up the villa and made our way out to Ros's car. My stomach was full of butterflies, and the gusset of my bikini was already damp.

"I've never actually kidnapped anybody before Jane," she said as we made our way down the road. "Perhaps I should have bound and gagged you. It might have added even more excitement to the situation. Do you like being tied up?"l

Memories of Marion Palmer and her treatment room came flooding back so I lied.

"I can't say I've much experience Ros, but the idea of it doesn't turn me on."

"OK, never mind, it was just a crazy thought..." she said and the topic was fortunately dropped.

***

Ros lived in a house on the edge of the town. It was a villa with three storeys set in it's own grounds behind a walled garden.

She showed me round the ground floor. There was a modern kitchen with a dining room off it that opened on to a patio and a tiny swimming pool. There was also a study and a lounge with leather sofas and dark furniture.

"Come on, bring your stuff upstairs and let's settle in."

I followed her up a broad staircase and on to a landing. The stairs continued upwards to the top floor, but Ros opened the first door on the landing and ushered me inside.

The master bedroom was large, with a polished wood floor and woollen rugs. Apart from the large canopied wooden bed with it's crisp white cotton coverings, there was a dresser and a leather sofa. She led me through a door of to one side which was the bathroom. It was white marble walled and floored but modern, with a glass walled shower stall, claw foot bath with central tap and then a bidet and loo. The lighting was plentiful and there was a large mirror behind the double vanity unit.

"Gosh, this is rather splendid," I said,

"Yes it is, but it's not the best bit," Ros replied. She led me back into the bedroom and then flicked a switch. The drapes at the far end opened and revealed sliding glass doors on to a large balcony.

Ros ushered me out on to the balcony. There was a large, draped and canopied day bed to one side, two easy chairs at a low table in the middle and huge shallow bath big enough for four people on the other side. Exposed to the elements the tiled floor radiated the heat of the day.

"It's a bit warm at this time of day, but come the evening when the sun's gone it's a great place to laze about Jane, you'll see.."

'I don't think I've ever seen a bath like that," I replied.

"Yes it's great fun, especially when you've got company...." she replied and winked at me.

We went back indoors and Ros closed the sliding doors. The a/c started to bring the temperature back under control. Ros went and fetched some mineral water from downstairs. I sat on the sofa and checked my phone. There was a message from Cal asking me how I was. I replied "Ros is looking after me."

"Have fun🥰"came the reply.

Momentarily I felt like a fly caught in a spider's web, as I sat waiting for Ros to come back, the butterflies were still in my tummy.

***

I was a willing participant in my own seduction. Ros invited me to join her on the crisp white bed sheets and fussed me with pillows and cushions so we were lying side by side facing each other. My Havianas and her Airforce 1's were discarded to the floor.

"You must tell me what you like and what you don't as we go along please Jane," her deep voice assertive once more.

"I like you Ros, and I think you'll find I like pretty much anything else if you do it. You must tell me too though..."

"Don't worry about that Jane you'll soon find out if I like or hate something."

She leaned across me and kissed me on the mouth again and her tongue found mine. We spent some moments kissing like that. As time passed she became more assertive. She pulled my sarong apart and her left leg wrapped over mine. I felt her heat on my thigh and then her left hand which had been stroking my hair reached over and found my breasts, first one and the the other. My nipples immediately engorged and I could feel the skin of my areolae tighten too.

"You've girlish breasts Jane with womanly nipples. I need to see them. I've been lusting after them all week."

I moved to undo my bikini, but in a second, Ros had pulled my bikini top down and they popped free.

"They're beautiful...I intend to devour them" she said as her mouth engulfed my left breast and her fingers felt for the right one.

She sucked and nibbled them, gently to start with, but as time went on with more urgency and purpose. I lay there passively, purring inside, being loved.

Suddenly, Ros sat up and then straddled me. Impatiently, she reached for the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head, tossing it to the floor, the dark stubble in her armpits fleetingly visible. I looked up at her. Her glorious breasts were encased in a flimsy white bra that barely held them in check.