Three Days With The Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leant forward and kissed me passionately on the lips and then went back to work on my tits with her mouth. I reached round with my fingers to caress her breasts, tickling her nipples through the thin cotton bra.

Time stood still for a while whilst we played with each others boobs. I managed eventually to get the bra unhooked and it fell forward on to my chest. She was blessed with small brown nipples with pale brown large areolae. Perfectly proportioned, soft to touch and wonderful to taste.

Ros was dictating the pace throughout. I was still on my back, she still on top. She was warm to the touch and getting warmer. My pussy was already drenched, and I'd not got near hers....

"I want to see the rest of you now Jane. Stand up on the bed and drop those bikini bottoms will you? But make sure you show me that little bottom of yours first."

Again, I did as I was told. She sat back on her haunches and watched. I eased first one side and then the other down over my bum cheeks and eventually the black scrap fell to my feet. Ros pounced on it, pulled it over first one foot, then the other and sat back on her haunches and put her prize to her nose.

"My my how moist these are Jane. Would you be getting aroused?"

"Yes Ros very.."

"So turn around and show me."

I turned to face her, I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"My, my, that's quite a bush Jane....and a delightful little treasure trail below your navel. How did I miss that."

I sat on my haunches in front of her, and her hand immediately reached between my leg and cupped my mound. Her fingers played with my pubes for a moment and than started to burrow.

"Goodness me if your clit isn't excited it will be huge when it is," she said giggling.

"It's very excited Ros.."

Her fingers went lower, into my wetness, and then one finger twisted up and into my core.

"Wow, wow wow," Ros purred and we kissed again. "I don't think," she said in between kisses, "That this young lady is going to last very long somehow. Especially...if I do this," and she put the palm of her hand on my mons and fingers on my clit and started massaging me with small urgent circular rubs.

She brought me to orgasm in less than a minute. It was one of those short sharp cums that I sometimes got with my vibrator. Very intense but not very long. I fell on to her as I came, shaking with pleasure.

Ros rolled away from under me and stood up. I rolled on to my back. We both had big smiles on her faces.

She undid the button on her shorts and pulled them and the thong underneath down her legs in one swift action. Once off her feet she fished the thong out of the shorts and threw it to me.

"Your turn," she said. I picked up the thong and brought the gusset to my nose. It was warm, damp and smelt heavenly. I dropped it on the floor, I wanted the source of her scents, not her undies, so reached out for her with both my arms. Naked at last we fell into an embrace and then on to the bed.

Our hunger for each other was intense. We kissed and caressed each other, rolling over and over on the bed. Sometimes I found myself on top, but mostly Ros was pinning me down and leading the way. We both started to perspire with the exertion of our passion, and the scent of our bodies seemed mingled. Then Ros took my hand and guided it to her pussy. She was soaking wet and burning hot.

"Two fingers please Jane," she said, "and be strong with me..."

I wormed my hand through her prickly thatch and down to her vulva, before driving them home. She screamed "Yesss.." as I entered her.

Her vagina was like liquid velvet...

I started pumping my fingers in and out. Slowly at first and then with increasing speed. I could hear her breathing become more laboured as I built up speed, she was getting close. Her own hand went to her clit and I could feel her rubbing herself frantically.

Finally her whole body went into a spasm and she wailed. The walls of her vagina gripped my fingers in a vice and she came and came and came.

***

We lay in the aftermath, hot and humid, my fingers still inside her, saying nothing...

And then she started giggling. We pulled ourselves apart from each other and my fingers came free. There was her juice everywhere, I'd never known anything like it....she pulled me back into her arms and we kissed once more. A deep longing kiss that almost sucked the life out of me....

***

We lay facing each other gazing into each others eyes.

"That was lovely, thank you," she said, and we kissed once more. A few moments later she said. "Will you go down on me now...please?"

I smiled.

"Do you need more then?"

"Yes please...and three fingers this time....please?"

"I'll see what I can do..."

"You're wonderful Jane.."

I scooted down the bed and got between her thighs. Her pussy was now so close I could see every detail. Her inner lips were large and crinkled and brazen, but her clit was small and hidden. Lots of stubbly pubic hair sprouted from her inner thighs and on her vulva. Much of it was slick with her juice, and a wet patch had spread on to the bed sheet. I leaned forward on my knees and felt for her clit with my tongue. She groaned at the first touch...I teased her for a while, enjoying my control of her.

"Please Jane, just do me....now," her deep voice was more urgent.

I began to lick... she tasted of peaches. I got onto my knees, placed my left palm on her mons, stretching it upwards and supporting myself whilst my right hand sought her opening. I gently coated my fingers with her emissions and then slid three fingers deep inside...

"Yesss," she squealed, and I lowered my mouth on to her clit. Round and round I swirled my tongue on to her hard little nub. In and out I started with my fingers. Slowly to start with and then harder and twisting and bending my fingers up on to her g spot.

I guessed that it was going to take some time for her to climax, so I settled into a rhythm. Not too fast and not too slow, and continually changing the shape of my tongue on her clit.

After some minutes, she started wriggling and moaning. I sensed she was getting closer. I sped up my pumping and moved my lips on to her clit and sucked.

There was a gasp and an "Ohhhh" from Ros and suddenly she pulled her feet back, raising her knees and squeezing my head between her thighs. I could scarcely breathe, my arm and fingers were getting weary from their exertions, and then she came...,

She spasmed and screamed once more and everything shook. I could barely hear, as my ears were gripped between her thighs... I could feel her contractions once more and then we both collapsed...

***

There was even more liquid the second time, everything was warm and sticky. I licked some of it up and then made my way up her body to kiss and share...

"That was amazing Jane," she said as we lay in each others arms. "I can't remember coming like that for ages..thank you, thank you."

She cradled my head in her left arm and kissed my forehead as we lay recovering. Her other hand roamed around my body, caressing and teasing me gently. I could have stayed like that for ever, wallowing in the affection. My fingers returned it by teasing her pussy...playing with her prickles and the meaty lips.

"Your pussy is amazing Ros. I don't think I've ever known anyone squirt so much..."

"it doesn't happen every time Jane... but if someone pushes all the right buttons...

Tell me, would you like some more attention now? You only had a small orgasm..I'm sure I can do better if you help me?"

"Would you go down on me too then please? If you do it from behind and give me a few gentle spanks as you go, that tends to speed things up..." I said surprising myself with my candour.

"Right then come here you sexy beast and prepare yourself for the best orgasm of your life."

She was dominant without being forceful. One hand caressed my vulva and up into my crack, whilst her other end warmed my buttocks with a slow drumbeat of spanks. They didn't hurt, but they gradually warmed me up.

"You're getting very wet now Jane," Ros observed, and then she went to work with her tongue...I was in heaven...

She started gently on my labia, sucking, teasing, even little nibbles with her teeth. I was already sopping with nectar, so she had to wash off my moisture with her tongue as the arousal restarted my flow. Having spent many minutes slowly building me up, she moved her tongue up to my opening, and she slowly started lapping at my entrance.

i moaned involuntarily, and as I did, she extended her tongue into my depths..My excitement started to build. In and out and round and round she delved...I could hear her slurping my liquid up....and when finally she went right in as far as her tongue would reach, her nose started to nudge my anus..

It was as if someone had plugged me in to the mains. A spasm coursed through my little rosette, each time her nose bumped me...it was incredible. The beginnings of a huge orgasm started to build inside me..

"Please Ros...just finish me off.....please?" I whimpered.

But Ros was in control. She wasn't going to oblige me so easily.

"Patience Jane...be a good girl..."

She went back to my lips, and just occasionally her tongue flicked lower and caught my bud.

"God you're such a hairy bitch, can't you get those legs any wider?" she said as she pulled back momentarily before going back in...

I stretched myself even further apart. All the stimulation was starting to play havoc with my thigh muscles that had started quivering involuntarily.

She knew I was close, and after building me up with her tongue once more...I started to groan. As I did, she moved her fingers around my bum hole...tickling, teasing, and finally, as I started shaking uncontrollably in the throes of my orgasm she pierced my sphincter with a finger and ravaged my rectum....

I collapsed in ecstasy!

***

We lay in a soggy heap. A heady scent of sweat and our emissions hung around us...

***

"I'm going to bathe you now Jane," Ros said eventually after nuzzling one of my armpits and pulling a face.

She went off to the bathroom. The unmistakeable sound of her peeing in the toilet caught my ears, and then I heard the faucet open and water gush into the bath.

***

We lay at opposite ends in the huge tub, staring at each other and smiling. Huge clouds of steam filled the room.

"That was beautiful, thank you," I said demurely.

"I didn't spank you too hard I hope?" she said, smirking. "You did deserve it you know."

"Why?"

"For getting seasick. We could've been here yesterday if you hadn't wimped out."

"I'm sorry," I said feeling momentarily vulnerable. "No, it wasn't too hard, in fact it was an incredible turn on. I haven't been spanked with such affection ever..."

"Mmm, that sounds like you have been spanked without affection."

"Maybe, I've been a naughty girl a few times in my life..."

"Ooh, tell me more Miss Birch, tell me more."

"Maybe later," I said, though the last thing I wanted to do was to tell Ros anything of my shady past.

We washed each other. Soap and bubbles and fingers in all the places we'd already spent all afternoon adoring. After donning a hooded towelling robe Ros then dried me with a huge white towel that wrapped round me twice.

"Let's go and eat. You can choose what I wear, if I can choose what you wear."

"Deal," I said enthusiastically and we went back to the bedroom.

***

As we got into her car a little later, I was regretting my naive enthusiasm.

I'd chosen cycling shorts, a tight white tee and the Birkies for Ros. The thought of walking into a restaurant with her with her camel toe visible to the attentive was all driven by lust.

Ros completely floored me by instructing me to wear my shortest white skirt, a loose pink strappy top and no underwear!

She took me to the local luxury hotel. We parked and made our way out on to the terrace restaurant. There was a super view of the harbour and the bay below us. We were shown to a secluded table right by the railings so we could both admire the view. This meant we had to walk right past all the other guests. There was a breeze, and I realised it was tugging around the bottom of my skirt. I felt uneasy that a gust would billow my skirt exposing me to our fellow diners, who were all formally dressed. I resisted the temptation to hold my skirt down to prevent it happening...I was relieved when we sat down.

Good looking Turkish waiters fussed around us, Ros gave them some instructions. Soon, wine, mineral water, bread and olives were on the table and menus followed.

I ordered a Chicken salad, Ros ordered something in Turkish and we settled into small talk.

After a few minutes, a woman on her own was shown to the table alongside ours. She was tall, elegant, well tanned with dark hair beautifully cut to a chin length bob. In heavily accented English she ordered a Campari and Soda and pulled a book out of her bag to read. She looked around forty years old, wore no wedding ring and was at a guess a resident of the hotel.

Ros and I gave her scant attention because Ros was in a mischievous mood. With the woman sitting less than two metres away, she decided to treat her as a captive audience.

Her first indiscretion was to slip her sandals off and sit back in her seat. I knew nothing about the first action and wouldn't have minded about the second until I was startled by the sensation of something under the table lifting the front of my skirt.

"Whhaat," i blurted out in surprise, and reached down with my hand to find her toes burrowing between my thighs.

"Ros, stop it," I hissed.

"Move forward on your chair Jane, I want to get to you," she whispered.

"No, I won't. Behave, I don't want to be thrown out."

Her foot withdrew and she sat up.

"You're incorrigible. You'll have to wait till we get home," I whispered

I thought that was the end of it. How wrong that proved to be. She started ferreting in her handbag. First out was her phone, and then her cigarettes and lighter. The coup de grace she saved till last though. She produced a shocking pink Lush vibrator and put it on the table in front of me.

"For you," she said, a wicked smile on her face.

I was stunned, but with rapid presence of mind grabbed my napkin off my lap and dropped it on top of the dreaded object. I looked towards the next table, praying that the woman hadn't seen. She was studying her book, so I thought we'd got away with it.

"I take it you know what that is?" Ros said a broad grin on her face.

"Of course I do Ros. How could you?"

"Come on Jane don't be such a prude. Why don't you slip out to the restroom and put it in?"

"You've got to be joking," I said, my voice rising above a whisper.

"Never been more serious about anything in my life," she said, smiling.

"I haven't got any lube," I replied.

"So try this then," and she picked up the olive oil bottle and handed it to me.

"Oh my God," I replied, taking it from her.

"Go on Jane, do it, otherwise I might have to rethink our plans for tomorrow. I've got some real treats lined up.

I picked up my bag and dropped the bottle and my table napkin with it's wicked contents inside. I then got up from the table and headed off to the loos, like the true submissive I was.

***

When I resumed my seat a few minutes later, our food had arrived. Ros was also talking to the lady at the next table.

"Jane this is Celine. Celine this is Jane."

"Hello," I said. I could feel my cheeks starting to flush with embarrassment at just being close to her, never mind talking to her in my predicament.

"Hello Jane, nice to meet you," her heavy accent this time suggesting she was French. " Now please, don't mind me, your food has arrived, enjoy your meal."

Relief flooded over me and I thanked her.

Ros was well into her second glass of wine by this time, and also picking at a huge pile of steaming shellfish from the copper bowl in front of her. Her phone was to the side, and I could see a black screen with a slider dial open. I guessed immediately what it was...the Lush's controls...

She teased me relentlessly whilst we ate. After each mouthful of food she put her fork down and hovered a finger over her phone... I was completely at her mercy...

She also started eating her shellfish lewdly. She carefully removed a mussel from it's shell and held it to her mouth as if it was part of a female's anatomy and licked it suggestively.

"So plump and moist..." she whispered and then giggled. "What does it remind me of...?"

"Please Ros," I pleaded with her, but She ignored me.

Next she found a clam. The shell was closed tight. Picking it up she held it vertical so it looked like a tightly closed vulva and said.

"Ah yes, what does this bring to mind? Not you of couse Jane, you're all hairy." and she lasciviously licked the edge of the shell with the tip of her tongue.

"You really are determined to embarrass me tonight aren't you." I whispered. "I don't know what's got into you?"

How I wished I hadn't said those words moments later.

"Funny that you should ask what's got into me Jane. Let's see what's got into you," and she picked up her phone and waved it at me.

As the first vibrations hit my vagina, I was just taking a drink of water. Most of it spilt.

"Oh, Ros please..." I spluttered.

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd want more stimulation so quickly. Hold on," and she moved her finger on the phone.

The Lush started to vibrate more intensely. I groaned ...and then it started to pulse too. I could hear the noise it was making...could anyone else hear it too? I looked to the next table. Celine was now eating, and her attention seemed to be elsewhere. I sighed inwardly, not least from the pleasurable sensations around my g spot.

I tried to carry on eating, but it became more and more difficult. Down below, the continual stimulation was having other inevitable consequences. I was seeping on to the padded chair I was sitting on!

Over in the corner of the restaurant a small band had assembled on the stage and started playing. I was relieved that there was now another focus for people's attention and also an aural diversion to the buzzing sounds from between my thighs. Ros lit a cigarette and pointedly said.

"Enjoying the vibe Jane?"

"Please Ros..." I pleaded, looking at her imploringly.

She reached for her phone once more, made some adjustment to the controls and the regular pulsing stopped...to be replaced by pulsing synchronised to the beat of the band playing.

I was done for. I knew I couldn't resist the continual stimulation for much longer. I put my knife and fork down and my hands in my lap and gave in to the inevitable...

The first orgasm erupted suddenly and caused my legs to quake and my pussy to spasm. My breathing went to hell and I flushed from the delicious pleasure bursting out from my genitals.

When I opened my eyes, as the pleasure waned, Ros was there staring at me, grinning once more.

"That music is really getting you hot and bothered Jane, I'd no idea you were such a fan of Turkish pop. Now just move the end that's sticking out of your fanny and bend it on to your clit. There's a good girl slut..."

I did what I was told, being careful to check that Celine or the other guests were not watching. The impact was immediate. What had been stimulating when acting from within became exquisite now it was also on my clit.

Already aroused, it took only seconds for a second enormous wave of pleasure to start deep inside me and burst out.

"Whooofff!!" I shrieked, and doubled up to regain control from the ecstasy. Ros sat and grinned at me and flicked the Lush off on her phone.

"Enough I think. The patient's had enough for one day."

I was a mess. Everything was flushed. My face, neck and even my chest. I felt like I had a fever. The sweat was everywhere and under my skirt things were even worse...