Three Days With The Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

We stayed a little while. Ros drank coffee and got me a Cognac, telling the waiter, who was alarmed at my dishevelment , I appeared to have eaten something that'd disagreed with me.

When I had calmed a little Ros paid the bill and we left to go home. As we passed Celine, Ros stopped and had a short discourse with her. I was in no state for chit chat so I made my apologies, but I really wanted to know what they were talking about.

***

Later in bed, racked with exhaustion, the Lush discarded in the bathroom, Ros took me in her arms.

"God you looked so sexy as you succumbed to those orgasms Jane. I wanted to ravish you in front of everyone.. Your such a willing little slut you know. You bring out the Domme in me..."

"It was torture, Ros, heavenly torture...I've never come in public before. I could smell my arousal."

"So could I, and so could Celine.."

"She never..."

"She could. She told me as we were leaving that she'd got quite turned on just watching you and smelling your emissions..."

"Oh my God..I'm ashamed of myself." and I put my hands over my face to hide.

Ros peeled back my hands and kissed me on the lips.

It started all over again. I was too tired to get going once more, but Ros was horny after all the entertainment. She ended up sitting on my face, riding me so her vulva rubbed my chin and her clit banged my nose and rubbed my tongue.

After a while she turned the other way and I was queened by her luscious bottom. My tongue darted in and out of her depths, teasing her musky anus.

It went on for ages. Her stubbly pubes rubbing my skin raw and the stink of her coating my face with her fluids..

Finally she turned round once more. She exhorted me to tongue her deeply, and as I did she came...with a huge scream at the height of her climax.

I was bathed in her juices once more. It went in my hair and all over my face. I was hot and sticky and sated.

"That's your reward for being a good patient Jane."

I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing together once more. It had been quite a day, and there was still the whole weekend to look forward to.

"Thank you Ros. I mean it. I've had a wonderful time."

"The best is yet to come Jane," she said kissing my cheek gently, and she turned out the lights.

End of Part 1.