All Comments on 'Three Friends Ch. 03: Airport Pickup'

by ChemErotic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Please pick a category and stick to it, or at least don't bring it to LW.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Tedious

The author is unable to decide which category to put the story in. To even have any idea what it is about means trolling through previous chapters both of which are under different headings. Even after that, there is nothing to get excited about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NEVER change categories mid-story

It's a recipe for disaster. Especially when you come late into the LW category.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was as exciting as watching paint dry this was awful. Please go try a different category and stay away from the loving wife category. For starters the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories and you have got nothing to do with the loving wife category. And to be honest half the story doesn’t make sense but to even attempt to put this confusing story Into the loving wife category. Makes you a complete fool and what this is your third story you should have noticed by now these types of stories are dead at the moment the only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories. You should know better than that if you had checked first and read your story then you would of had time to put it into a different category. And saved you the embarrassment of getting mocked about your poor story .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Half of this story is about what cleaning you did. You must have OCD. You seem more worried about clean sheets & wiping everything off with a face cloth that I fell asleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous