Three Friends Ch. 04: Playing Hooky

Story Info
Kirsty and Will take a day off to reconnect.
12.9k words
2.8
6.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from my slumber when a light cool breeze hit my back. It was soon replaced by a large warm mass pressing into me. Will's arm wrapped around me and grasped one of my breasts in its large palm. He pulled me tight and nuzzled my ear. "Good morning, sweetheart," he whispered before lightly sucking on my earlobe.

I pushed my butt back and his dick pressed against it. "Mmmmm, good morning," I whispered behind closed eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" Will asked before planting a wet kiss on my neck.

I finally opened my eyes and turned slightly in his arm. "Very well. How about you?"

"I think I passed out before you did. Don't think I moved the whole night."

I reached behind my head and gently touched the side of his face. My fingers ran through the hair by his ear. "Traveling takes it out of you."

"That wasn't the only thing that took it out of me yesterday," Will said with a grin before tickling my side.

I squealed in surprise and playfully hit his chest and shoulders. "Stop it! Stop it! You're gonna make me pee the bed." I managed to push him away and he rolled onto his back. I gave him a quick kiss and said, "Be right back," before sliding my feet off the side of the bed. I stood and stretched my arms over my naked body. After stretching my neck a few times, I padded off to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I rejoined Will in the bedroom. He was lying on his back in the middle of the bed. His head was propped up against the headboard with one hand behind his head. The bedsheet covered one of his legs and about halfway up his torso. I stopped to take in the sight and asked, "Did you call into work?"

"Just before I woke you up."

"And?"

"You got me for the whole day," he said with a smile.

"Yippeee!" I cried as I ran and jumped on the bed, landing next to him. Will laughed and pulled me on top of him.

I straddled his legs and placed my arms against his sides. I pressed the side of my head to his strong chest and listened to his heartbeat. My breasts squished into his stomach. Will placed an arm across my shoulders and slowly rubbed my bare back up and down with the other hand.

We reconnected like this for a few minutes before I sat up on his legs. I watched his eyes instantly fall to stare at my tits. Their nipples were slightly puckered from the cool air in the room. I placed a finger under his chin and gently lifted his head up to meet my eyes. "So what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know," he said as he placed his hands on my arms and lightly stroked them up and down. "What do you want to do?"

My fingers lightly danced through his thin, dark chest hair as I thought. "Well, I thought I could take you out for breakfast. Then maybe a movie?" I offered.

"That sounds great," Will said with a smile. "We haven't been to a movie in a while. Is there anything good playing?"

"I have no idea," I said with a laugh. "We can check over breakfast."

"Sounds like a plan," Will said.

I leaned over and put my hands on either side of Will's head. My breasts hung heavily over his chest. Will's hands moved to lightly stroke the outside of my thighs. I looked him in the eyes with a fiery intensity. "Before we get going though, I thought we could play around some more," I said softly.

"Did you now?" Will replied. I felt his cock twitch under me. I bit my lower lip and nodded slightly. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well..." I started before kissing his mouth. "I...thought...that...since...you did...so much...work...last...night...I...would do...all...the work...now," I whispered punctuating my words with quick kisses along his jawline and down his neck.

"Mmmmmm," Will moaned, partly from my kisses and partly from my proposition. "That sounds wonderful to me."

"Good," I said and quickly kissed his lips. "Now lie back and enjoy." Will dutifully wove his fingers together and placed them behind his head.

I swung my leg over his and knelt next to his waist. The sheet outlined the rigid form that was laying on his stomach. I slowly pulled back the sheet to reveal the object of my desire. I watched it pulse and twitch with his heartbeat, before wrapping my fingers around the shaft. Will groaned softly and closed his eyes as I gently stroked it. "Mmmmm," Will moaned.

"Does that feel good, baby," I whispered.

"Mmmm hmmm," Will replied while nodding slightly.

His beautiful cock responded to my touch by swelling even more. My fingers just barely touched as my hand slowly moved along the length of his cock. I held it straight and leaned over to suck the head between my lips. A quick hiss from Will turned into a series of deep groans as my tongue ran slow circles around the ridge of his swollen glans. Salty precum began to ooze from the tip.

"Fuck, baby that feels so good," Will said hoarsely. "Yesssss..." he groaned as I took half his length into my mouth. I slowly moved my head up and down his shaft, my hand guiding the way. I stopped my motion and sucked and lapped on his swollen head. I gathered my hair and flipped it over my head to give Will a clear view of the slow blowjob he was receiving. I continued my previous effort and moaned as his cock slid in and out of my mouth, sending delightful vibrations up and down his shaft.

As I continued to suck Will's hard cock, I noticed his hands had moved from behind his head and were now gripping the bed sheet. My plans for his cock would be spoiled by him cumming too soon, so I made one last slow pass before releasing it with a light pop. I used my tongue to clean his dick of the spit and precum that covered it.

I released Will's cock and it fell to his stomach with a light slap. I swung my leg over Will's and positioned myself above his hips. Will released his grip on the sheet and placed his hands on top of my thighs. I lifted my legs a bit and looked deep into his eyes as I reached between my legs and aimed his hard cock at my waiting pussy. I leaned back slightly and his swollen head pressed against me. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I pushed through the resistance, gasping as his thick head suddenly popped into me.

Will lightly stroked my thighs as I paused to adjust to the thick invader that was partially inside me. After a few moments, I had relaxed enough to continue my erotic journey. I put my hands on Will's chest and slowly pushed my hips down. Eventually, I had the entire length inside me. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply with the fullness I felt. The burning tightness faded as the walls of my pussy relaxed around his meaty shaft.

I began to work the hard cock by pulling my hips forward an inch or so and slowly sitting back down. My honeypot became wetter after a few strokes, and I found it easier to move my love tunnel around the hard cock. I rocked back and forth faster, and was soon working most of the length with each stroke.

I removed my hands from Will's chest one at a time and sat upright with his cock buried inside me. Will took the opportunity to cup my tits in his hands. His thumbs brushed back and forth over my hard nipples, while his fingers gently kneaded the surrounding flesh. I let him have his fun for a second or two before playfully pushing his hands away with my arms. "Nuh uh," I said with a shake of my head. "I'm doing the work, remember? You can look, but no touching." Will whimpered slightly at my admonishment. I'm not sure who was tortured more by this arrangement, me or him, but I was determined to see it through.

I began to grind my hips slowly back and forth. Will's cock made delightful movements that hit me in all the right places. Meanwhile, my clit rubbed against the soft patch of hair just above his cock, sending shivers up my spine. I steadied myself by placing my hands on his waist and threw my head back in pleasure. My hair tickled the top of my ass and Will's thighs. I began to grind my hips faster, occasionally moving in a circular motion. I felt an orgasm building from deep within my sex and moved harder. My moans became deeper and more intense. My breasts heaved as my breathing became faster.

After several minutes of hard grinding, a few beads of sweat ran down my spine. I became frustrated that my hip movements were only getting me so far. I took a breast in my hand and began to twist and pull at my nipple. My free fingers slipped under me and began to rub my clit. In no time I felt my pleasure reach the point of no return. "Oh fuck I'm cumminggggg!" I screamed as the wave hit me, causing my back to arch and my legs to tremble. I pinched my hard nipple and another quick shock of pleasure coursed through my body. My pussy burned and quivered around Will's cock. When the wave subsided, I collapsed onto Will's chest, breathing hard. Will wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as I recovered.

With my orgasm taken care of, it was time to draw one out of Will. I sat up again and raised my hips. Will's dick slipped out of me and hit his stomach with a wet slap. I would have loved to clean it of the clear slime that covered it, but had other plans. I moved my legs over and around Will's midsection so that I was now facing his feet. I leaned over with my hands on his legs and turned my head to look at him over my shoulder. "Can you help me with that?" I asked.

"Gladly," Will said with a smile.

I lifted my hips a bit and Will bent his cock back and pressed it against my dripping wet hole. In one swift movement, I pushed back and took his entire length inside me. I cried out in pleasure and Will accompanied me with a deep groan of his own. I shifted my knees a bit, then began to slowly work the entire length of Will's cock. Each time my legs raised slowly, my pussy gripped his shaft and I made sure just his thick cock head was left inside me. My ass slapped against his hips with each hard thrust back.

"Holy shit, this view is fantastic," Will reported.

I smiled a wicked smile and looked back at Will. "Can you reach your phone?" I asked.

Will stretched and arm toward his end table and tried to shift his position, but it was still out of reach. "Not quite," he said.

"Damn," I replied with a heavy breath. "Maybe next time." I resumed fucking Will's cock and his head rolled back in pleasure.

My movements became faster. My body began to sweat and the folds of my knees felt sticky. The sweet nectar from my pussy ran down Will's hard shaft and made each slap of my ass wetter than the last. We both grunted and moaned with each deep thrust.

I pushed on Will's legs and sat up straight and began to bounce up and down on Will's thick pole. Wet slaps rang out as my ass contacted his hips. I looked across the room and saw myself in the mirror over the dresser. I bunched my hair up in my hands to hold it off my sweaty neck. I watched my tits bounce as I moved and fucked Will harder.

"Oh fuck, baby," Will moaned behind me. "I'm so close. Ungh."

"Cum for me, baby" I encouraged him. "I want to feel that hot cum inside me."

I reached down and gently took his heavy balls in my hand. I gave them a gentle squeeze, then ran my fingers over them lightly, teasing him. I clenched my Kegel muscles hard and somehow managed to make my pussy even tighter. These new sensations sent him over the edge. "Ahh fuck, baby," he breathed heavily while grabbing my hips with both hands. He moved his hips to give me three hard pumps. "Unnngggghhh, fuck!" He yelled as his body tightened. His hands gripped my hips tightly and I felt his cock twitch. Several streams of hot semen shot deep into my pussy, coating my velvety walls. As he came, I used my Kegels again to milk as much cum as I could out of him.

I felt his body relax and his hands fell from my hips. I looked over my shoulder to see Will breathing heavily with his eyes closed. I lifted my hips off him, and his retreating dick feel out of me with a wet slurp. It was soon followed by a river of cum and pussy juice. I kneeled next to him, and licked and sucked up the product of our love making. When I was done, Will's breathing had slowed considerably. I gave him a deep kiss and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair as our tongues danced with each other.

I broke our kiss and whispered, "I love you, Will."

"I love you too," Will replied.

"Now let's get going," I said excitedly while patting Will's thigh. I sat up next to him and tugged on his arm.

"OK," Will said. "But I need to do something first." He sat next to me.

"What's that?" I asked while turning to look at him.

"This!" Will exclaimed while grabbing me and throwing me to the bed. He then held me down while giving my stomach a series of raspberries.

I squealed in surprise, before laughing and kicking my feet. "Ah! Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yelled while hitting his shoulders with my fists. I managed to escape Will's grasp and slide off the bed to freedom. I peaked over the edge of the bed to see Will having a good laugh at my expense. I gave him a stern look and shook a finger at him, before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and quickly brushed my teeth while I waited for the water to warm up. I was standing in front of the sink when Will walked in. He passed behind me and gave my pert ass a quick smack on his way to the shower. I shook my head at him through the mirror before spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing off my toothbrush. I joined Will in the large shower, and adjusted the flow so several shower heads were active. We helped each other wash the dried sweat and other fluids from our bodies. Will finished up first and left me in the shower to do my hair and shave my legs.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast?" He asked while drying himself.

"I was thinking we could go to that place on Main Street," I replied while rinsing out my hair. "They shouldn't be too busy on a Wednesday morning."

"That sounds good to me," he said. He finished drying off and brushed his teeth.

I saw Will turn to leave and paused my leg shaving to call after him. "Hey hon! Can you check what the weather is going to be like?"

"Sure thing," Will said before leaving the bathroom.

I finished up my legs and checked my pussy, but thought it was smooth enough. Will returned to the bathroom while I was giving myself a final rinse. He had on a pair of light blue boxer briefs. I turned off the water and squeezed my hair out before stepping out of the shower. Will met me with my towel. I thanked him with a quick kiss and wrapped the towel around my body.

"It looks like it is going to be sunny, but a little chilly," Will reported. "Probably in the 50s most of the day."

I grabbed another towel and began to dry my hair. "Sounds like a typical fall day." I said to Will's reflection in the shower.

"Pretty much," he said before moving to stand behind me. I gave him a smile in the mirror and he kissed my wet shoulder. "Take your time. I'll be downstairs."

"Ok. I'll be down in a few." I said before starting to brush the tangles out of my hair. Will patted my butt through the towel and left to get dressed.

When my hair was damp but brushed out, I dried off the rest of me and went to find some clothes. I looked through the closet and found a thick brown sweater I knew to be nice and warm. I grabbed a pair of dark grey yoga pants and went to the dresser in the bedroom. I placed the sweater and pants down and looked through a drawer for something to wear underneath. I picked out a pair of coral and teal boy shorts and slipped them on. I always liked these as the back had a cut out triangle with sexy satin lacing. I thought about Will's weather report and decided to skip a bra today. It would certainly make things more fun later and, if the temperature was a little cold, the sweater was thick enough to hide any pointy nipples. I slipped the yoga pants over my legs and hopped a bit to get them over my butt. After putting my arms in the sleeves of the sweater, I pulled it over my head and pulled my damp hair out of the neck. The thick wool was a bit scratchy on my nipples and I felt them begin to stand up. I turned back and forth to look at myself in the mirror. I decided that they weren't showing and went with it.

I grabbed a ball of socks from the dresser, then went back to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror again and tousled my hair a bit with my fingers. There wasn't a whole lot I could do at this point. I pulled it back into a smooth ponytail and wrapped it with a hair band to hold it. I then applied some light makeup around my face and a little eyeshadow. I looked in my jewelry box and found a thin gold chain with a heart pendant and a pair of diamond studs that Will gave me last Christmas. I put them on and looked in the mirror again. I finished my look with some red lip gloss that was a few shades from full harlot. Being pleased with my appearance, I grabbed my socks and bounced out of the room and downstairs.

Will was all ready to go and waiting patiently in the recliner. He kept himself occupied by reading the news on his tablet. He was wearing dark jeans and a maroon and navy blue striped rugby shirt. He looked at me and smiled warmly when he saw me bounce down the stairs. "All ready?" He asked.

"Nearly," I replied. "I just need to get my shoes on."

I found my sneakers by the door and grabbed them before heading over to the couch. I sat down and put the ankle socks on my feet while looking out the back window. After putting on my shoes, I slapped my knees, and said "All ready. Shall we?"

"Let's go," Will said while closing his tablet.

He got up from the chair, walked over to me, and held out his hand to help me up. I took his hand and stood up, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I laughed and wiped off the small amount of lip gloss that transferred. We walked to the door and I got in the car to wait while Will locked up. The air was definitely a little warmer than yesterday, but still chilly. I felt my nipples harden and made sure they were still hidden by the sweater.

After a quick drive downtown, we found parking on Main Street to be difficult. Eventually, Will had to settle for a 2 hour free lot around the corner from the restaurant. It was a short walk in the chilly fall air. Will and I walked hand in hand, something we hadn't done in awhile, and I smiled warmly.

When we got to the restaurant, Will opened the door for me and I hurried into the warm room. The restaurant was a little on the dark side, but still cozy. We found a booth in the back and claimed it. As expected, there were not many other customers, and it wasn't long before the waitress came to give us menus and take our drink order. Will thanked her and ordered coffee for the both of us. I took a menu from the table and started looking though it.

"So what can you tell me about Amber?" Will asked while looking over his menu.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Whatever you can tell me," he replied. "It would be nice to know more about your friends."

"Welllll," I started. "I guess you know that she is a ball of fun."

"Yeah I gathered that," Will said and leaned back against the booth.

"Ok...so she's a photographer that mostly works the town and surrounding area," I told him.

"Portraits or media?" He asked.

"Just portraits I think," I said. "I haven't had a chance to see her work yet." I thought briefly then continued. "She is a hockey fan as well, so we will likely be watching some games together."

Will chuckled a bit. "That's fine. Thanks for the warning though."

"Hey!" I replied and kicked him under the table.

"Ow!" He cried out before laughing.

I opened my mouth to say something else, and stopped when I noticed the waitress was returning with our coffee. We thanked her and said we would need a few more minutes to look over the menu, and she left to check on the other patrons.

"She has a couple tattoos," I informed him.