Three Friends Ch. 04: Playing Hooky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I am glad to help." She noticed I had the bra and panties, and said, "Going to get those as well?"

"Yeah, the maroon looked so nice, I figured might as well. Can you ring these up for me?"

"Of course," Melinda said before taking the garments from me and walking to the register.

I handed her my card and signed the receipt. Melinda folded up the items and placed them in a paper bag. As usual, she put some tissue paper on top to conceal and protect the contents. She handed the bag over and I took it by the handle.

"Have fun," Melinda said. One of the things I loved about her was she had no pretense about what her items were for. "And don't be a stranger," she admonished me.

"Of course," I said with a laugh before giving her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much for the help. Bye now."

"Bye bye, Kirsty. See you soon," she said with a wave.

I reached the door and turned to say, "Bye Melinda," before walking out to find Will.

He wasn't by the door where I left him. I was about to text him again, when I saw him sitting on a bench a few doors down. I waved at him and headed over. He stood up when I got close and said, "I thought I might have to go in and check on you. Were you buying the store?"

I laughed and said, "No, I just had some decisions to make. Fortunately, Melinda straightened me out."

"Well that's good. So did you go with the purple?" He asked while trying to pry back the tissue paper with a finger.

"Out of there you," I said while yanking the bag to safety. "That's for later."

"Alright, alright, alright," Will said giving in. He looked at his watch and said, "We should probably get going if we want to catch the start of the movie."

"Ok, let's go," I said before putting my arm around his. It was a short walk back to the car. I put my bags in the trunk, while Will got in to start the car. After closing the trunk, I slipped into the passenger seat and we were on our way.

The theatre was not busy at all, which wasn't surprising for a Wednesday afternoon in October. We quickly got our tickets and popcorn and found the theatre playing our movie. I led Will all the way to the back row and we slid in to the middle seats. We didn't have to wait long before the lights were going down and the previews started. There were a couple that looked moderately interesting to us, but nothing spectacular.

When the main feature started, Will put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. The beginning of the flick was good enough and had a few laughs, but it certainly wasn't the comedy the two of us expected. After a few early jump scares, I found myself snuggled into Will with a hand on his stomach, lightly stoking him with my fingertips.

When the obligatory sex scene started about halfway though the movie, Will put a finger under my chin and lifted my face up to his. A couple of kisses quickly turned into an intense make out session. Our tongues danced back and forth and wrapped around each other. I pulled his head into me as his free hand began to roam over my curves. We shifted in our seats a bit and the long since empty popcorn tub fell to the floor with a light bang. Our embrace was interrupted with slight laughter from us, before quickly resuming.

Will's mouth moved down my chin and jawline and started to suck and nibble on my neck. A few light moans from my throat snapped me into reality. I quickly scanned the theatre and saw we were alone. I closed my eyes and let the passion take hold of me.

Will placed a hand on my hip. He slowly moved it up my side and found the skin under my sweater. His hand kept traveling and found my bare breast. I felt his lips smile into my neck, but he said nothing. He palmed it and gave it a squeeze. "Yessss," I whispered to the empty theatre. Even if there were other people present, I don't think they would have heard me over the screaming coming from the screen. I opened my eyes to see people running from something, but I had no idea from what and I didn't care.

Will's mouth returned to mine as he continued to knead and paw at my breast. His fingers pinched and twisted my alert nipple and I moaned into his mouth. I whimpered when he released my breast from his grasp. His hands quickly slid down my front and under my yoga pants. He cradled my mound through my damp panties and rubbed it firmly, drawing another deep moan from my throat.

He moved his hand under my panties. His fingers massaged my swollen, moist labia. A finger slipped into my slit and slowly moved up and down, teasing my clit. Will's mouth moved back to my neck. He began rubbing my clit with firm circles, drawing a loud moan from me. My eyes flew open again and I looked to make sure we were still alone. I put a hand over my mouth to stifle any future outbursts.

Even with the limited angle afforded by the seats and armrests, Will had managed to whip me into a frenzy. My hips began rocking and bucking, as he continued to rub my clit and lips. I felt my cheeks flush as my climax quickly approached. I briefly removed the hand from my mouth to whisper, "You're gonna make me cum, baby." He responded by rubbing my clit harder and faster.

In no time my body was shaking and I was moaning and squealing into my hand. My hips bucked hard and I felt my panties stick to my skin as they became soaked with my love. Will kept his hand still until my body relaxed. He then slipped it from my pants and let me suck on his fingers, cleaning them of my sticky wet honey.

When I was done, Will gave me the best hug he could under the circumstances. I gave him a wet kiss on the cheek, before putting my head on his chest. We watched the last 10 minutes of the movie in silence. By this time we had no idea what was going on, but we didn't care.

When the movie was over, I got to my feet and pulled my sweater down as far as I could to hide any wet spots. We quickly exited the theatre and I made a bee line to the nearest restroom. Thankfully, the slow business meant I had the facility to myself. Once in the stall, I took off my pants and pulled off my soaked panties. The seat of my pants didn't seem too bad. I quickly dabbed myself dry and shimmied back into the tight leggings. I washed my underwear out in the sink and wrung them out as best as I could. When they stopped dripping, I balled them up tightly in my hand and exited the restroom. I found Will leaning against the wall and we made a hasty exit.

When we got to the car, I dropped my wet underwear to the floor. As Will started the car he said, "Holy crap, that was hot."

"Yeah it was," I confirmed. I turned his head toward me and gave him a deep kiss. "Thank you for that."

"You are most welcome," he said. "I thought for sure your moaning was go to give us away."

I blushed. "I tried to be as quiet as I could be," I said. "You know how I can get."

"Yeah I guess I should have known better," he said while pulling out of the parking space. "Next time, I'll just stick with boob stuff."

I laughed and said "Next time!?! That's a little presumptuous of you."

"You can't tell me you didn't have fun," Will said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to look out the window. Will gave my leg a few gentle, loving taps. I put my hand over his and held it for the rest of the ride home.

When we got home, I picked up my used, balled up panties and exited the car. Will opened the trunk and I pulled out my shopping bags. He noticed his suitcase and backpack were still there from last night and pulled them out.

"What do you want to do for dinner?" I asked while Will unlocked the front door.

"Probably something light after that breakfast and the popcorn," he replied.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want you to get tubby," I teased him while poking his well-toned waist.

He shot me a look and said, "Very funny."

I started up the stairs and called back, "I can do seafood pasta if you want?"

"That sounds good," Will said following behind me.

"Ok. I will check to see what we have when I am done upstairs," I said. "I may have to run to the store real quick."

Will threw his suitcase on the bed and started to unpack, while I headed to the walk-in closest. I quickly put the lingerie bag on a high shelf to unpack later. I didn't want Will to see what was inside just yet. I then took out my new blouse and shook it out lightly, before hanging it on a free hanger. Will was still sorting the clothes from his suitcase when I left the closet. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see what we had for dinner.

First, I stopped at the pantry and found we had plenty of pasta, but no angel hair. I then checked the fridge and the freezer and found we were all out of good seafood. I frowned and headed to the table by the front door to grab my keys. "Hey hon," I yelled upstairs. "I need to run to the store. I'll be back in a few."

"OK," Will yelled from the bedroom. "Love you."

"Love you, too," I replied. "See you soon."

My trip to the store was uneventful. I managed to get some fresh shrimp and scallops at the seafood counter, and picked up a box of angel hair pasta. I also grabbed a bag of salad.

"Will, I'm back," I announced after dropping my shopping bag on the counter.

"Down here, babe," I heard from the basement. We had converted the finished basement into a pretty decent entertainment area. In addition to a nice bar, there was a large flat screen we used for movies and video games. Depending on mood we could sit on a large comfy couch, or lounge around on a large bean bag or cushy floor mat. I made my way downstairs and found Will was playing some adventure video game. He was sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Hi sweetie," I said wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"How'd you make out at the store," he asked while battling some monster.

"Good. I found some fresh shrimp and scallops." I watched him finish the battle, then asked, "Are you getting hungry? Want me to start dinner?"

"Yeah sure," he said while moving on to his next quest. "Do you need any help?"

"Not right now," I said before kissing his temple. "Maybe in a bit. You relax and have fun."

"Ok. Just let me know when you need me."

"Always," I whispered in his ear. I squeezed him as best I could then went upstairs to start dinner.

I started by shelling the shrimp at the sink, then gave the scallops a good washing. I let everything dry on some paper towels while I started the water for the pasta. While the water heated, I laid out two place settings at the table and placed a large wine glass at each. After cooking the pasta, I started sautéing the shrimp and scallops. I called down to Will, "Hey hon, can you come up? I'm almost done here."

"Sure thing," he called back. Soon he was in the kitchen. "What do you need me to do?"

"There is a bag salad in the fridge. Can you shake out two bowls for us? Also, can you open the white wine in the fridge? I already put glasses on the table."

"On it," he said and set about on his assigned tasks.

The scallops and shrimp finished and I plated them onto the pasta that was already portioned out on two plates. I walked the plates to the table and set them down at each seat. I sat in my spot and waited for Will, who showed up soon after.

"This looks great, sweetie," he said handing me a bowl of salad. "Thanks for putting this together." I smiled when he gave me a quick kiss. He placed his salad at the empty spot and went back into the kitchen. He returned a few seconds later with the bottle of wine.

"Thank you, hon," I said as he poured me a glass before pouring one for himself.

Will sat down across from me and held up his wine glass. "Here's to a wonderful day," he said.

I smiled warmly and said, "Cheers."

We made small talk as we ate. I told Will about finishing up with some of my patients earlier in the week and that there would be two more finishing up on Friday. He was happy to hear that they were doing better. Will filled me in on some details from his conference and that they would likely need to make a few more hires soon.

After a bit, our plates were empty and we were just chatting while drinking wine. Will was holding my hand on the table and gently stroking it with his thumb. At a stopping point in our conversation, Will said, "Thank you again for the wonderful dinner. Go downstairs and relax. I'll take care of the dishes."

"Thanks, hon," I said with a smile. "Want me to take your glass down?"

"Sure," he said before handing it to me. He then took our plates into the kitchen. I went down to the basement and crashed on the couch. In a few minutes, Will came down the stairs with the bottle of wine.

"How you doing, babe," he asked pouring more wine into my glass.

"Comfy," I said.

"Good" Will said with a smile, as he sat on the couch. I put my legs over his lap. "You what to play something?" He asked.

"Not tonight," I said. "Thanks though. I just want to watch you."

"Sounds good," he said.

For the next couple hours, Will played his video game as we drank wine together. I periodically asked questions about the game and he patiently answered. Eventually, I was getting a little bored and wanted some alternate entertainment.

I sat up and put an arm around Will's shoulder. I leaned in and gently kissed his temple, before whispering, "I'm going upstairs. Can you come up when I send you a text?"

"Uh, sure hon," Will said. I don't think he quite understood my intention.

"Don't be late," I whispered before swinging my legs off Will's lap and standing up. I turned slightly to point my butt in Will's direction, then stretched my arms above my head. I saw Will's reflection in the TV turn to look at my butt before returning its attention to the screen. I slowly ascended the stairs with my wine glass, swaying my hips with each step just in case Will was watching.

I made my way to our bedroom and turned on the soft white LED rope lights Will installed near the ceiling. As I walked to the closet I pulled my sweater over my head and threw it in the corner of the closet. I pulled my yoga pants down to my feet and stepped out of them. I put them in the hamper followed by my socks and went to the bathroom. I wet a washcloth with warm water and gave myself a good once over. I took the opportunity to brush my teeth as my skin air dried. After spitting out the toothpaste, I looked in the mirror. I was a bit displeased with my appearance. I freshened up my makeup, then released my pony tail from the hair band. I shook out my hair and gave it a light brushing. "It will have to do," I said to myself.

After my skin was finally dry, I walked back to the closet. I pulled the bag of lingerie off the shelf and removed the tissue paper from the top. With Will occupied in the basement, I took the opportunity to put my new teddy in a drawer and away from prying eyes. I then slipped on the new maroon bra and panties. I completed the look by slipping into my light pink silk robe.

I grabbed my phone and texted Will to come upstairs. I went back into the bathroom to primp a bit more while I waited. I tousled my hair a bit, and adjusted the lace cups of the bra to really make my boobs pop. I bounced on the balls of me feet a bit and see how the rounded flesh bounced. "Perfect," I whispered to the mirror. I then put a drop of perfume behind each ear and down my cleavage.

"Hello?" I heard Will call from the bedroom. "You here, Kirsty?"

"Don't come any further," I called back. "Please sit on the bed." I gave Will time to reach the bed and threw back the rest of my wine and grimaced. "Note to self, don't drink wine after brushing your teeth," I said to myself. I gave myself one last check in the mirror, and adjusted the opening of my robe to show off my cleavage and give just a hint of the maroon bra underneath.

I stepped out of the bathroom and slowly walked toward Will. "Hey baby," I said seductively.

"Holy cow, sweetheart. You look amazing," Will said as I walked toward him one foot in front of the other.

I walked in front of Will and turned to face him. I rested my arms on his shoulders and laced my fingers behind his head. "Thank you for a wonderful day, Will," I said softly.

"You are most welcome," he replied, his fingertips gently travelled up and down my outer thighs. I shivered slightly at his touch.

I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and gently pulled his head back to give him a kiss. He opened his mouth and accepted my probing tongue. As I kissed Will, I eased my legs on either side of him so that I was sitting on his lap. I pressed my body into his and eased him back onto the bed. Will's hands slipped under my short robe and held my butt as I kissed him passionately.

I broke our kiss and sat up on Will's lap. He looked up at me from the bed as my fingers played with the opening of my robe. "I got something for you today," I whispered.

"What's the occasion?" He asked. His hands now rested on my thighs under the robe. his thumbs gently stroked the curve leading to my inner thigh.

"Just because," I said with a sultry smile.

"I love just because," he said with a smile.

"Do you want to see?" I asked before biting my lip. Will nodded silently.

With one hand, I slowly pulled apart the knot of the silk tie at my waist and let the band fall to the side. I slowly ran my fingers down the hems of the opening, and pulled the robe open. The robe fell off my shoulders and rested at my elbows. Will's eyes opened wide. "You look amazing," we whispered. "I was wrong about the purple."

I traced a finger down Will's nose to his lips and he tried to grab it with his teeth, drawing a laugh from me. "Well, don't be too hard on yourself," I told him. "I got something else in purple."

"Did you now?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup, but that is for another day."

"Well, I am perfectly happy with today." Will said.

"Good," I said curtly. "Now stop talking. There are other things your mouth could be doing."

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him upright. He wrapped his arms around my back as his mouth found my soft cleavage. I held the back of his head and pulled him tight. My head rolled back with a deep sigh as he licked and kissed my sensitive flesh. "Yesssss," I moaned as he moved from one breast to the other. My nipples quickly hardened and pressed against their lace cage.

My hands released Will's head and pulled at the back of his shirt. Will took the hint and let me pull the shirt over his head and off. I threw it to the floor and pulled his head back to my chest so he could continue pleasuring my tits.

His strong hands moved up my back and began to work on the clasp of my bra. He quickly had it unhooked and I pushed him down on the bed while holding the loose bra to my chest with one arm. I gave him a wicked smile and slipped the bra off without letting him see my breasts. I playfully swung the bra back and forth in front of me then threw it on his face with a light laugh. Will smiled and held the garment to his face and breathed in deeply, taking in the floral fragrance left behind by my perfume. "Lovely," he said before taking off the bra and dropping it to the floor.

I dropped my hand to reveal by firm round breasts. "Amazing," Will whispered. He held my hips loosely and I placed my hands on his waist. My hands slowly traveled up the sides of his chest to his pecs. I dragged my nails down his front and he hissed.

I looked into Will's brown eyes as my fingers began to work on the front of his jeans. The raw animal lust from the other night was gone. This was the Will I was more familiar with; gentle, but passionate. I slipped my hand into his pants and found there was nothing between him and his jeans. "Well, well. Looks like I'm not the only one with a surprise," I said with a smirk. "Going commando, huh?"

Will shrugged. "Call it a hunch."