Three Friends Ch. 04: Playing Hooky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Will said before taking a sip of his drink. "I didn't see any."

"Me either." I confirmed. "I didn't see them till later. There is one between her shoulder blades and there is one around her right ankle."

"Hmm," Will responded, but said nothing else. He returned to looking at the menu and I did the same.

After a few minutes, the waitress returned. I ordered a ham and cheese omelette with toast and Will ordered a short stack of pancakes. My eyes opened slightly when I realized what they would come with, but said nothing. After taking our order, the waitress quickly made her way to the kitchen.

For a few moments we sat and enjoyed our coffee in silence, before Will asked, "Have you ever wanted to get tattooed?"

I laughed a bit and Will gave me a curious look. "Amber asked me the same thing," I informed him.

"And?"

I sat back against the booth and thought as I held the warm ceramic mug in my hands. "I don't know. The thought has crossed my mind occasionally."

"I think you would look hot with some ink," Will said.

"Really?" I questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure," he said while looking into my eyes. "I'm not talking about a whole sleeve or anything. But a small one somewhere would look good on you."

I thought some more and said, "We will see," firmly enough to get him to drop the subject.

The waitress returned briefly to refill our mugs and went on her way. When she was gone,

Will asked, "What else can you tell me?"

I thought briefly, then scanned with my eyes to make sure we were alone. "Well...you should probably know that she prefers women to guys."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders a bit. "Honestly, I don't really know. That is just what she told me. She didn't elaborate, and we haven't discussed it further."

"From what I remember the other night, it sounds like she would be open to getting together with us. Right?" He asked.

I could sense the disappointment in his voice and tried to reassure him. "Oh, no doubt. She really wants to play with us. I..." I tried to think of the right words. "I think she just needs the right motivation."

Will's face brightened at the notion that the three of us would still get to play together. "Well, I definitely want to make her feel comfortable. I won't push her into anything she doesn't want to do."

I took Will's hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I know that, sweetie," I said with a smile.

Just then, our waitress made her way to the table with our food. We said it looked great and she said she would be back with more coffee. I watched Will pour syrup all over his pancakes and couldn't help but bite my lip.

Will noticed me staring. "What?" He asked before cutting into his meal.

I shook the cobwebs from my head. "Nothing," I said before starting in on my omelette.

Will gave me a bit of a side eye. "Doesn't seem like nothing," he said before taking a bite of pancake.

"Really, it's nothing," I said. "Just something I was remembering from the other day."

Will swallowed his food, and said, "What...with you and Amber?"

I closed my eyes slightly and asked myself why I had to say anything. "Yes," I finally answered.

Will paused, then said, "You know...you never did tell me about what was going on on Sunday when I couldn't get ahold of you."

"Will you please just drop it?" I asked. "This is not the time or the place."

Will looked at me, no doubt weighing the possible responses I would give him. He ran his tongue over his teeth and said. "Fine. But I at least want to know what is up with the pancakes."

I sighed and looked at the ceiling. "It's not the pancakes," I said.

Will thought for a second. "You mean the syrup?"

I bit my lip and nodded slightly.

Will's eyes opened wide. "Well now I need to know," he said before dipping a finger in the syrup on his plate and sucking it off. "It tastes pretty good. You want to try?" I quickly shook my head while pursing my lips together. "You sure?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He put his finger back in the syrup and started to move it in slow circles. He knew exactly what he was doing and that he was in no real trouble. It was all I could do to not look at him.

Finally, I caved. "Alright," I hissed trying not to draw the attention of the other diners. Will smiled from his win but said nothing. I took my phone off the table and opened the photo app. Will was not expecting this and raised a curious eyebrow. I tapped on the picture of Amber bindfolded on the bed, put the phone face down on the table, and slid it over to Will.

My face blushed a bit when he placed his hand on the phone. He looked at me nervously. "Are you sure you want me to see this?" I don't think he quite knew what he had gotten himself into.

I looked at him with my flushed face. "You're the one that wanted to know," I told him matter-of-factly.

Will swallowed then slowly turned the phone over. "Holy shit," he whispered and quickly lowered the phone. "Is that?" He finally asked. I nodded. He followed up with, "And is that?" I nodded again. He took one last look before pressing the lock button on the phone and handing it back to me. "Well you two definitely got into some shenanigans, didn't you?"

"Are you mad?" I asked.

Will laughed at my suggestion and took my hand in his. "Of course not," he said. He gave me a warm smile. "You know I trust you. Asking for details is not part of our agreement. It was my fault for prying."

I smiled back at Will. "Thank you for that. I wasn't trying to hide anything. I just didn't know how much I should say."

Will let go of my hand and tenderly placed his on the side of my face. He looked into my eyes as his thumb lightly stroked my cheek. "I love you with all my heart, Kirsty," he whispered. "This doesn't change that at all."

I felt a small tear begin to well up in my eye and I tried to blink it away. "I will always love you, Will," I said.

Will took his hand away, leaving a warm spot on my cheek. "Now let's eat and figure out what movie to see," he said cheerfully. He pulled out his phone and tapped on it while eating.

I quickly wiped my eye with my napkin before returning to my meal. I was glad for the change in subject. "So what's playing?" I asked when I had composed myself a bit more.

"Hmmmm..." he said while scanning the options. "This doesn't look like a particularly good month. Let's see, we got action, a period piece, a couple horror movies, a kids movie, what looks to be a stupid comedy, and a rom com...your favorite." I lightly kicked Will for that last comment. He knew I despised rom coms. "Pick your poison," he said.

I mulled the choices over in my head. "What kind of horror movies are they?" I asked. Horror wasn't my favorite genre, but it was the season. It would also give me reason to get close to Will during the show.

"Uhhh..." he said while checking them out. "One looks to be supernatural of some sort. The other is..." There was more tapping before he finished with "a horror...comedy?" He gave his phone a curious look.

I laughed at the face he made and said, "Well anything that draws that sort of look needs to be seen."

Will looked at his watch, then back at his phone. "It looks like we have a good two and a half hours to kill before the first show."

"Perfect," I said before taking the last bite of my omelette. I wiped my mouth with my napkin before continuing. "Gives us time to do a little shopping. Someone ruined my green blouse." I shot him a playful but stern look.

"I said I was sorry," Will said. "How much more do you want from me?"

"A new green blouse. Obviously."

Will chuckled, "I guess that's fair."

"While we are on the subject," I said before leaning back in the booth and crossing my arms in front of me. "What got into you last night? I'm not complaining, but you were like an animal."

Will finished his pancake and took a sip of coffee. "I don't know," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I guess if was a lot of things. Not seeing you for a week, the unexpected FaceTime over the weekend, the car ride back from the airport...something just triggered in me. Are you ok with it?

"Of course," I said with a warm smile. "It just...caught me off guard is all. I haven't seen you like that in a while." I placed my hand on the table and he gave me his. "It was wonderful. I just don't think I could take it on a regular basis."

"I understand," he said with a smile. "Believe me when I say that once in a while is fine, but there is no way I could sustain that." We both laughed.

The waitress came over and asked if we needed anything else. We said it was wonderful, but just needed the check. She placed the ticket on the table and took our plates away. Will moved to grab the check, but I snatched it away quickly. "I'm paying for this," I said. "It was my suggestion."

"Alright," Will said without putting up a fight. "I'm not going to complain if a beautiful woman wants to pay for my meal."

I laughed. "Just don't make a habit of it," I warned him. "She usually wants something in return."

"Like a green blouse?" Will asked playing along.

"No, you already owe me that." I winked at him and put my card on top of the check. One of the things Will and I decided on early in our marriage was to each have our own bank account in addition to a joint one. That way we could actually buy each other gifts with our own money. Usually we used it for things like holiday presents, but we also used it for occasional spur of the moment things.

We sat and sipped our coffee while we waited for the waitress to bring back my card. After giving her a healthy 30% tip, I signed the slip and we were on our way.

The sun decided to come out while we ate and the October air was noticeably warmer. Will took my arm in his as we walked back to the car. We had decided to move the car to a different lot before we shopped. And, after about 15 minutes, we were walking down Main Street again while doing a little window shopping. I found the store I was looking for and he reluctantly followed me in. After slowly making my way through the shop, I found a lovely dark green silk blouse in my size. Will followed me dutifully as I went to the back to try it on.

"What do you think?" I asked Will after stepping out of the dressing room. "Ignore the yoga pants," I said with a laugh.

"Lovely," He said. "It goes well with your hair."

"I thought so too," I said while turning and looking at myself in the mirror in the changing area. "Shall I get it?" Will continued to watch me, but said nothing. I continued to think about it. "Hmmm...if I do, then we will need to make another stop." I looked at Will through the mirror. "I promise to make it worth your while," I said before shooting him a quick wink.

"It looks great on you," Will said.

"That's a yes then," I said and went back into the changing room. I re-emerged in my sweater and had the shirt draped over my arm. Will was waiting for me in a nearby chair, and I playfully ran my fingers under his chin as I passed. "Shall we?" I said, as I made my way to the register. I handed the shirt over and the cashier rang it up.

"One fifty?" Will said while handing over his card.

"Just remember that next time you are taking it off me," I said completely oblivious to the cashier.

Will blushed and looked at me. "You're worth it," he said while signing the receipt.

The cashier put Will's copy of the receipt in the bag with the folded up blouse, "Enjoy," she said with a smile.

"Thank you," I said to her while taking the bag by the handles. "And thank you," I said to Will before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Now where are we off to," Will asked on our way out of the store.

"You'll see," I said with a playful grin. "But you'll have to wait outside." Will rolled his eyes as we started on our way. After a short walk, I took my arm from Will and told him to not wander off. He saw where we were and grinned. I then turned to go into the local lingerie store.

This was one of my favorite stores on Main Street. Their products were sexy, but tasteful. They always fit me right and I didn't have to continually try on different sizes. Another thing I liked was that all the items were designed to mix and match with everything else and they all came in the same color options. That way you could pick and chose the look that best suited you. Best of all, the service couldn't be beat.

"Ah, Kirsty. Good to see you again," Melinda, the shop owner, greeted me. "Long time no see." Melinda was a kind woman in her 50s that was a bit of a firecracker. There was a motherly aspect to how she interacted with her customers. She never went for the big sale, instead she wanted the perfect sale.

I walked over to Melinda and we gave each other a friendly hug. "Yes, Melinda, it has been far too long," I agreed with her.

"I hope you haven't dumped me for that skank Victoria," she said with a laugh.

I laughed with her. "Of course not. I've just been too busy to stop by. Plus your things are such high quality I haven't needed to replace anything."

Melinda shook a finger at me. "Then you haven't been using them right."

I feigned shock. "Why Melinda, whatever do you mean? I am a lady."

"Lady my right foot," she replied, causing us both to laugh. "Now how can I help you?" Melinda asked when we composed ourselves.

"So, Will just bought me this wonderful silk blouse," I said while taking it out of the bag. "I was thinking something in a purple would go really nice with it, but I don't think I have anything in that color."

"Here, let me see," Melinda said while taking the shirt from me. She inspected it carefully. "Very nice. What did he do that required a gift like this? You catch him with another woman?"

"No, nothing like that," I assured her. "Let's just say it's a replacement for one that was...damaged."

"Say no more," she said with a wink. "Things get a little crazy did they?"

"Erm, yes. Something like that," I said while pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Ok, let's see what we can do." She took the shirt and walked over to the bra section. "34 C if I remember correctly?"

"Yes, that's right," I said following behind her.

Melinda opened a drawer on the wall and started pulling out different color options - red, maroon, dark green, dark blue, violet, and a deep dark purple. I said nothing and let the expert work her delicate magic. She held them up to the shirt and immediately discarded the red, green, and violet. She then moved to another drawer and pulled out a black bra to go with the other three options.

She walked over to a small empty table about waist high. I followed her and looked at the options as she spoke. "Ok, so I think all of these would go nicely. The question is what do you already have and what are they going to look like on you."

"Well I already have several black options, so that can go." Melinda just listened and took the black bra back to its drawer while I thought about the others. When she returned I said, "The blue looks really nice with it, but I already have something similar..."

"Say no more, it's gone," Melinda announced before taking it away and putting it back in the drawer. "So what do you think?" She said on her way back. "Maroon or midnight purple?"

I bit my lip as my eyes darted back and forth between the options. "I don't know," I said. "I was really thinking the purple would be good, but the maroon is nice as well."

"Then go ahead and try them on and see what you think," Melinda said. "Take the shirt with you for the full effect." She led me to the changing area and opened a door for me.

I thanked her as I entered and locked the door behind me. I pulled off my sweater and put on the purple bra. As expected it fit like a glove. I didn't necessarily care for this particular style, but that could be addressed once we had the color. I then put on the shirt let it hang open so I could get an idea about how the colors went together. I did the same with the maroon bra and still couldn't decide. I bit my lip as I looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled out my phone and opened the texting app. I punched in Will's number and wrote {No questions and answer as quickly as you can - maroon or dark purple}.

I quickly shrugged off the blouse and took off the maroon bra. I was pulling my sweater over my head when my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen. {On you, purple} I smiled at how well he knew me. Still, I did like how the maroon looked on me...

I opened the door and found Melinda was not there. I walked out of the changing area and saw she was helping another customer. She caught sight of me and, after a short exchange with the other woman, excused herself to help me again. "So what do you think? Maroon or purple?" She asked walking over to me.

"I think I am leaning to the purple, but I also really liked how the maroon looked," I replied.

Melinda frowned a bit at my indecision. Then she remembered something and her face lit up. "Ah, I think I may have something that will help. Come with me." She led me into a different part of the store. As we walked she asked, "So what were you planning on getting today? Bra and panties, correct?"

"Yes," I answered. "And maybe a garter belt. This would be a special occasion shirt."

"Even better," Melinda said excitedly. She pulled a hanger off the wall and said, "Take...a look...at this."

She held out a gorgeous black lace teddy that was cut high on the hip with a thong back. Removable garter straps hung from the leg holes. There was a dark purple satin panel in the front and purple satin straps. The cups were cut for showing off the cleavage, while accentuating the bust. The back plunged quite low.

"Oh it is beautiful," I said running my fingers over the lacy item.

"You want a special occasion item, this is a special occasion item," Melinda said proudly.

"It certainly is," I agreed. "Do you have my size?"

"Honey, you wouldn't believe your luck," She started. "We have one left in your size and it is the purple and black."

"It really is lovely," I said. I took the hanger from Melinda, headed to the nearest mirror, and held the teddy up in front of me.

"Now you are going to want to try it on," Melinda said. "The upper portion should be just fine, but I am not quite sure how it will fit lengthwise."

"Sure thing," I said before heading back to the changing room.

After locking the door I pulled off my sweater again and took off my yoga pants. I thought about leaving my panties on, but decided I wanted to get the full effect. After getting completely naked, I carefully pulled the lacy garment over my head and down to my waist. I slipped the straps over my arms, then pulled the bottom portion down and snapped the crotch closed. After adjusting my boobs in the cups, I turned to look at myself in the mirror and almost gasped. The lace hugged my curves in all the right places and covered just as much as you would like. The cups gave me ample cleavage and pressed by boobs together just enough to give them a round fullness that bounced as I moved. I turned to the side and smiled at how my butt looked. "Will is going to love this," I said to myself.

I changed back into my clothes, put the teddy back on the hanger, and stepped out of the changing room. I saw Melinda was helping the other woman again and did some more shopping while I waited. First, I found a maroon bra with a design I liked a lot more than the one I tried earlier. I then looked for a pair of panties to go with it, and decided on a pair of open back lace boy shorts rather than the thongs I usually go for.

Melinda sent the other woman off to the changing room and came over to me. "How did you like the teddy?" She asked.

"It was wonderful," I said. "Thank you so much for the suggestion."