Three Friends Ch. 04: Playing Hooky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I really that predictable?" I teased him.

"No, no..." he started before getting distracted by the fingers at the end of his cock. He closed his eyes and moaned as I began to lightly tease his frenulum with a finger.

I eased myself off his lap and onto the floor. I grabbed the waist of his jeans and Will raised his butt to help me pull them down his legs. I kneeled in front of him and helped first one foot, then the other out of the pooled denim. I slowly ran my hands up his legs and wrapped my hands around his erection. I lifted it up and leaned forward to slowly lick the bottom ridge of his cock from root to tip.

I looked into Will's eyes as my tongue bathed his glans with slow circles. Will closed his eyes and moaned as his thick head disappeared into my mouth. I began sucking it as my tongue pressed into his sensitive cleft. Salty precum ran down my tongue and into my throat. I began to slowly stroke his hard shaft with one hand as the other carefully cupped and tickled his balls.

"On my God, that feels so good," Will moaned.

I sucked the end of Will's cock for several minutes before releasing it and letting it fall to his stomach. Will raised his head to see what was going on and saw me standing between his knees. I pushed my panties off my hips and they fell silently down my legs. I crawled up his body, planting wet kisses on his chest as I moved. I worked my way up the bed until my pussy was above his face. Will breathed in my desire as I eased myself down.

"Yesssssss," I moaned as his tongue began to slowly travel up and down my wet slit. I grabbed my breasts with both hands and began to knead them as my hips moved back and forth on his face. Will worked his tongue into my hole and drank my sweet nectar straight from the tap. His nose tickled my clit.

My fingers pinched and twisted my hard nipples as Will expertly ate my dripping pussy. I heard wet slurping sounds as Will sucked on my swollen labia. He raised his left hand and grabbed my breast, squeezing it hard. His right arm wrapped around my leg and his fingers probed my nether regions. "Oh God!" I cried out as he eased back the hood of my clit and flicked it with his tongue. His thumb pressed into my clit, as his tongue pushed itself back into my dripping hole.

Will's lips and tongue were sending me to heaven, but I craved more. "I need you inside me," I breathed heavily before moving back down Will's body. His face was flushed and glistened from a healthy coating of pussy juice. As I eased myself down his body, I slipped a hand underneath me and took hold of his hard cock. When I was over his hips, I leaned forward and aimed his dick at my waiting pussy. I closed my eyes when the tip touched my opening. A long satisfied moan escaped my throat as I pushed back, slowly taking Will's entire length inside me. For a moment, I sat upright and relaxed my velvet walls around the thick invader that was deep inside me.

My hands held the back of my head and I bit my lip, as my hips began to slowly move back and forth. "Your cock feels so goooood," I moaned as I slowly fucked my lover with my hips. Will gently cupped my tits with this hands and his thumbs massaged my sensitive nipples.

My hips moved faster and soon I was bouncing up and down on Will's cock. We worked ourselves into a smooth rhythm with Will raising his hips as I dropped down on him. Each hard thrust drew an encouraging response from me. "Yes...yes...oh...oh...God...yes...fuck...yes." Wet slaps echoed around the room as my ass met his thighs.

I leaned forward with a hand on either side of Will's head. He raised his head a bit and sucked a nipple between his lips. His teeth gently rolled the hard nub back and forth, as his tongue flicked it. Will grabbed my ass tightly and held me still as he began to drive his cock into me. "Oh fuuuuckkk yesss," I moaned as his cock easily slid in and out of me. His thick cockhead dragged across my G spot, driving me wild.

A familiar feeling quickly began building deep within my pussy. "Oh God, Will," I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum."

"That's it, baby," He whispered. "Cum on that hard cock as it fucks you." His lips wrapped around a nipple and sucked it harder.

Will's dirty encouragement was all I needed and after a few more hard, wet thrusts my dam burst. "Oh God, I'm cumminngggg!" I screamed. My body trembled and the walls of my pussy pulsed around the thick cock inside me. Will continued to fuck me through my orgasm, drawing it out even longer.

When my climax subsided, my arms gave out and I collapsed onto Will's chest. I breathed heavily as he wrapped his arms around my sweaty back. He held me tightly as I recovered. When I could speak again, I pulled my hair from my face and said, "I want you to cum on my face."

"Gladly," Will said before giving me a kiss. This was not a regular request and he did his best to hide his excitement.

I slipped Will's cock out of me, then slid down his body to kneel on the floor. Will raised himself up, and stood in front of me. His thick cock stood straight out from his body. It looked flushed and angry after our lovemaking. It was slick with my cum. Will took his cock in his hand and began stroking it. I played with my tits as I watched him. "Come on baby," I whispered. "I want you to shoot your cum all over my pretty face." I reached my tongue out and licked his thick head, tasting my sweet nectar. My fingers played with his heavy balls, trying to coax out my prize.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum, baby," Will warned me. I sat back on my feet and stuck my tongue out, ready to receive what my lover had to give. After a few more strokes of his cock, Will groaned loudly, "Ughhhh." A thick steam of cum shot across my face, stretching from my cheek to my forehead. The next hit my chin and dripped onto the slope of my breast before running into my cleavage. The last two spurts he managed to aim onto my waiting tongue, coating it completely. I wrapped my lips around the end of his spasming dick and sucked out the last of his hot sticky load.

Will's legs began to shake and he collapsed onto the bed, still clutching his softening dick. I swallowed down Will's seed, before using a finger to wipe up the sticky mess from my chest. After licking my finger clean, I cleaned up the cum from my face as best I could.

"God damn, that was hot," Will said while regaining his breath. "Thank you for letting me do that."

"You are most welcome, sweetheart," I said while licking my fingers. I leaned forward and gave Will's limp dick a quick cleaning with my mouth and tongue. When I was satisfied with my effort, I said "I'll be right back." I got up and headed to the bathroom. I wet a washcloth and wiped off my chest and face and checked my hair to make sure it was free of Will's cum. After rinsing out the washcloth, I returned to the bedroom.

Will was already under the covers in the middle of the bed. One corner of the sheets was turned down invitingly. I stopped to turn off the lights, before slipping into the bed and snuggling up to Will. He held me tight with an arm down my back. I flipped the covers over me and lay my head on Will's chest. I put a leg over his and lightly ran my fingers over his chest.

Will released a contented sigh, before saying, "That was a wonderful day." He began to lightly stroke my head.

"Yes it was," I agreed before kissing his chest.

"Thank you for making me take a day off."

"You're welcome," I said. "It's important to take some time to recharge every now and again."

"That it is. Please let me know when I need another day off."

I laughed lightly. "Will do," I said. "Maybe next time we can plan something special together."

"I'd be happy to," Will said before kissing my forehead.

We lay together silently in the cool night air. I thought about the day's events as I listened to Will's slowed breathing. My own eyes grew heavy and I struggled to keep them open. "I love you, Will," I whispered. There was no answer from Will and I was asleep before I could check to see if he was still awake.