Three Friends Ch. 01: FaceTime Fun

Story Info
A chance call leads to a new friendship and fun with hubby.
12.6k words
4.7
17.6k
21
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Saturday morning and I was already bored. Well, maybe bored isn't the right word. My husband, Will, had been on a business trip to a tech conference since Thursday and wasn't due back until Tuesday evening. Fortunately work had kept my busy enough to keep my mind off his absence the past couple days and nights. But now that it was the weekend I was missing the usual early morning fuck he gave me on the weekend.

I tried to occupy my mind by stretching out in bed and browsing some websites on my phone, but it wasn't helping. My thoughts kept drifting back to the wetness of his lips as he nuzzled my neck, gently waking me from my slumber. My butt would slowly push back against him, feeling how hard he had already become. His hand cupping one of my firm round breasts and gently teasing its nipple awake....

"Fuck it," I said under my breath to the empty room before rolling over to my end table. I pulled open the drawer and took out my favorite cordless wand toy. "Guess you will have to do this morning," I said to it before rolling back to the middle of the bed. I pushed the covers down and made myself comfortable. The anticipation of my future orgasm coupled with the cool air of the room to make my nipples rock hard. My legs parted as I slid the wand down my belly to my shaved pussy. I took a deep breath to clear my mind. I was just about to turn on the wand when my phone started to ring.

"Shit," I swore. I grabbed my phone and looked at he screen. It was a local number but I didn't recognize it. "Whoever you are, your timing is impeccable," I said in annoyance. After sliding the unlock button, I brought the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Kirsty?," a young feminine voice asked.

The gentleness of the unknown voice melted my annoyance. "Yes. Who is this?" I asked.

"This is Amber. I don't know if you remember me. We met at the small business gala a few weeks ago," the caller informed me.

The small business gala was a formal event thrown by the city to recognize the importance of local businesses. Being the owner of a local web design company, Will had dragged me along as his plus one. Initially I was excited for the opportunity to get glammed up, but my excitement waned once I found out most of the invitees were at least 20 years older than me. The conversation and company was nice enough, but was lacking in mutual interests. Nevertheless it was a useful opportunity for Will to network and try to identify some new clients.

For me the lone bright spot was Amber, a gorgeous petite blonde that was a local photographer. For most of the night we hung out near the open bar chatting and getting to know one another. We quickly bonded over a shared love of hockey. As the night wore on and the drinks flowed we entertained ourselves by quietly playing conversation karaoke across the crowd. Basically we identified people across the room and made up their conversation to ourselves. A bit immature yes, but it kept us busy and passed the time. Eventually, Will came to rescue me and take me home. As I introduced the two of them, I could see that Amber's demeanor changed a bit but didn't think anything about it at the time. Before we left, Amber asked if she could call me sometime to hang out. I gave her a warm smile and my number and said I looked forward to it. I had forgotten about Amber's offer, but now that she was on the other end of the line, I was happy for the follow up.

"Oh, Amber," I said happily while sitting up in the bed. "Thanks for the call. It's been awhile. How have you been?"

"I've been fine. How are you?" She asked.

"Not too bad. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Well, I have been meaning to give you a call for a while now and figured today was just as good as any. Can I interest you in lunch and maybe some shopping?" She paused. "I mean, if you aren't busy."

"No, no not busy at all." I glanced at the wand laying next to me on the bed and bit my lip slightly. "I would love to get together."

"Oh great," Amber said excitedly.

"Yeah, it will be fun." I said. "I could use some time out of the house."

"Do you want to meet at that sushi place on Main Street? We can grab some lunch then hit up the stores," She suggested.

"That sounds like a plan," I confirmed. I looked at the clock, which said 10:35. "Can you give me an hour or so? Do you want me to pick you up somewhere?"

"An hour or so would be fine. No need to get me. I don't live too far from there and like walking."

"Alright, see you then," I said cheerfully. We said our goodbyes and I ended the call. I picked up my wand and held it in front of my face. "Well buddy, looks like I will need to take a rain check. Maybe tonight."

I put the wand back in the drawer and stretched my arms a bit. I shuffled to the edge of the bed and swung my legs over the edge. My feet touched the cool carpet and sent a brief shiver through my body. I stood and walked my naked body downstairs to the kitchen and made some coffee. I busied myself cleaning up the kitchen while I waited for the pot to brew, then took my mug outside to our back deck.

One of the things that Will and I loved about our house was the privacy afforded by our back yard. There was a thick forest directly behind our backyard and the houses on either side of us were oriented in such a way that there was no direct line of sight onto our deck. This was particularly nice during summer as I could lay out nude and not get any tan lines. Today though the chilly early October air provided a nice wake up. Goosebumps covered my skin and my nipples got hard enough they could cut glass. I sat on one of our lounge chairs and curled my legs up underneath me. For the next 15 minutes I silently sipped my coffee while watching the forest and listening to the morning birds chirping away.

After finishing my drink, I went back inside and headed upstairs to take a shower. As I waited for the water to warm up, I took the time to text Will.

{Good morning baby. *kissy face emoji* I hope you are having a good time.}

There was no immediate response so I put my phone on the counter and stepped into the shower. The warm water was heaven on my cool flesh. For a moment I just stood under the running water, letting it stream over and down my body, before starting my morning routine. My earlier feelings started to re-emerge as I soaped my breasts and between my legs, but I managed to push them aside and focus on the task at hand. Soon I was turning off the water and wrapping a towel around myself.

I checked my phone and saw that Will had written me back. {Morning sweetheart. *kissy face emoji* How are you doing?}

I smiled wickedly, then sent back {Missing you. I needed your cock this morning. *eggplant emoji*}

I put the phone down and began drying myself in earnest. After a few moments the phone chimed. Will had replied. {Naughty girl. *devil emoji* What would you have done with it?}

I quickly typed {Sucked it dry} before hitting send.

{I would have loved that. I am missing your pussy too.}

{Too bad it is all clean now.}

{But it is so much fun getting it messy. *winking emoji*}

{How would you get it messy?}

There was a pause from Will's end and I bit my lip slightly. The dirty texting was starting to heat up my loins and I shifted my feet a bit. Finally he wrote back {First I would make you cum by licking your lips and sucking on your hard clit. Then I would fuck you with my cock until you came again. Finally I pull out and shoot my cum all over your beautiful pussy.}

I nearly fell down from the graphic imagery Will sent me. The fire within me burned hotter, but I had to keep it together if I was to meet Amber. {Fuck baby, I would love that.} I wrote back, then followed it with {I would love to hear more but I have somewhere I need to be.}

{Great. I get you all worked up and your side piece gets to have all the fun.}

I laughed. We were always teasing each other like this. {LOL. Shut up, you know yours is the only cock for me.} I followed with {Actually I am meeting someone for lunch. Do you remember Amber from the gala?}

{Possibly. Was she the photographer you were hanging out with by the bar?}

{That's her. We are going out for sushi, then do a little shopping.}

{Sounds good. You two have fun. Try to talk later?}

{Sure thing. I'll text you to make sure you are free.}

{Great. Talk to you then. Love you.}

{Love you too} I closed the texting app and put the phone back on the bathroom counter.

After drying my long auburn hair a bit more, I fetched some thong panties and a lacy bra from my dresser and slipped them on. I took a quick look at my ass in the mirror and smiled, then went into our large walk-in closet to get dressed. I surveyed the various options and finally decided on some black yoga pants and a light brown sweater.

I slipped into my sneakers and checked the time on my phone - 11:35. I frowned a bit. "I should probably let Amber know I am running a little late," I thought to myself. I opened the texting app and punched in Amber's number.

{Hey Amber. It's Kirsty. Just letting you know I am running a little late. Just leaving the house now.}

After a few moments Amber replied. {No problem. Thanks for letting my know. I will be inside the restaurant. I will save you a seat at the sushi bar.}

{Great. See you soon.}

I closed the app and went downstairs to get my bag. Soon I was in the car and on my way downtown. After a short drive I was turning onto Main Street and began looking for a parking spot. Luck was on my side as there was an open spot just in front of the sushi restaurant. In no time at all I was walking in the restaurant and looking for Amber.

"Kirsty over here," I heard from the back of the room. I turned my head and saw a young woman waving her raised hand at me. There was a huge smile on her face. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail and was mostly covered by a light blue baseball cap. As I made my way toward Amber I could see she was wearing light blue jeans and a flannel shirt that was tied around her midsection. Underneath was a white T-shirt. As I got closer, Amber stood up from her seat and opened her arms. We gave each other a quick hug and sat down again.

"I'm so glad you could join me, Kirsty." Amber stated. "I hope I didn't take you away from other plans."

"No, not at all," I reassured her. "Actually I was looking for something to do. Will is away at a conference right now."

"Well that's too bad," she said with a bit of a sly smile. "I am glad I can keep you company then."

At that point a waitress stopped by to get our drink order and left a paper for us to mark our sushi order. We decided the occasion needed a little something extra and ordered a carafe of the hot saki to share. After the waitress left, Amber turned back to me. "So it's been awhile. How have you been?"

I gave the sushi menu a brief glance, then turned my attention to Amber. "Good. Good," I replied. "Work has been busy lately, but I can't complain too much."

Soon we were getting reacquainted with each other and catching up on our lives. We were both excited that the NHL season had started and agreed that we needed to get together to watch some games. At several points in our conversation, I caught Amber seemingly gazing into my eyes, but she always quickly turned away. I shook it off thinking it was the lighting in the room. The conversation continued effortlessly and over the next 45 minutes we became fast friends.

Finally, we had had our fill and decided to do some shopping. The afternoon was spent in and out of the local shops. We had a blast helping each other shop for clothes and decide on purchasing various nick knacks. Once again I caught Amber seemingly flirting with me, especially while we modeled different clothes for each other. This time I was sure of it, but said nothing. I would be lying if I said I wasn't flattered by the attention and the more time I spent with her the more I felt similar feelings grow for her. But, I knew the town could be a bit conservative at times, so I didn't want to be too obvious in the way of reciprocating.

In our last store, I found myself trying on a navy blue sundress that was on sale. As I looked in the mirror, I could see Amber behind me checking out my bare legs. Her eyes wandered up to my ass as she bit her lip. I stood still and watched her through the mirror. Our eyes locked and I gave her a quick wink and a smile. She quickly turned away with an impish smile on her face.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"It looks great on you," she replied. "It's too bad fall it almost here. You won't get much of a chance to wear it."

"I know," I said with a small pout as I looked at myself again. I gently swayed my hips back and forth, letting the hem swirl around my bare thighs a bit. I saw Amber lick her lips through the mirror and I cracked a small smile. "But you never now with Fall around here. There will probably be a day or two I could wear it. If not, there is always Spring. I think I'll get it."

"Good choice," Amber agreed.

I returned to the dressing room and changed back into my street clothes. As I dressed, I thought about the situation developing with Amber. I was no stranger to sleeping with women, but it was not a regular occurrence. Also all my previous encounters had been more or less spontaneous flings. As I thought back to Amber's behavior at the gala and over lunch it was clear to me that she wanted something a little more serious. I was having a great time with Amber and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to see where this would go. I had to be careful though as I was still madly in love with Will and there was no way I would drop him for a serious relationship with her or any other woman. I decided this would be a conversation best held in private and thought it best to wait a bit.

"Hey, Kirsty. You ok in there?" Amber called to me from the other side of the door. "You need help in there?"

"What? Oh, no. I'm fine, thanks. I'll be out soon," I replied while shaking the cobwebs from my head.

After purchasing the dress we found it was getting late in the afternoon and decided to end our shopping trip. I offered to give Amber a ride home and she was grateful for the suggestion. Soon I was pulling into a parking space outside her apartment. She thanked me for the ride and asked if I wanted to come in for a bit. I accepted her offer and helped her carry her purchases upstairs.

"Thanks for the help, Kirsty," she said after we stepped into her apartment. "I had fun today."

"Yeah, me too, Amber," I replied while setting her bags on the floor. "Thanks for getting me out of the house."

"My pleasure," she replied. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Maybe just a water, thanks."

"Sure thing. Go ahead and have a seat. I'll be right there." Amber offered before stepping into the small kitchen.

I took a quick look around the small apartment on the way to the couch. "Nice place you have here."

"Thanks." Amber replied on her way back to the couch with a glass of water. "It isn't much, but it suits me fine."

I reached for the glass with a smile and our fingers touched. My eyes immediately shot to hers and I lost my breath. "Thanks," I said with a suddenly dry throat. I took the glass and immediately gulped down half of it as Amber sat on the couch next to me. Her thigh pressed against mine and I felt her heat. I felt my breathing quicken, but tried to hide it by looking straight ahead. Amber was leaning back against the couch and I could feel her eyes on me, trying to read my thoughts. After what seemed like an eternity I broke the silence. "Amber, can I ask you a bit of a personal question?"

"Sure. What do you want to know?" Amber replied. I felt her fingertips touch my back between my shoulder blades and I shivered slightly.

"I, uhh...I noticed you watching me earlier today..." I stopped, not quite sure how to proceed.

"Watching you how?" I could hear the gentle teasing in her voice.

"Are...are you attracted to me?" I finally managed to ask.

I felt the hand on my back shift and Amber's palm pressed lightly against my back. "What do you think?" She asked coyly.

I turned to look at Amber and saw the lust burning in her eyes. My hand touched her thigh just above her knee and a slight sigh escaped her throat. "What do you want to do about it?" I asked softly.

She looked me directly in the eyes and they burned straight through me. "Come here and find out." I could tell she was dead serious.

I swallowed hard and shifted my seat to face her. I gently touched the side of her face. My thumb lightly stroked her cheek. I quickly moistened my lips while looking into her eyes, then slowly leaned in to press my lips against hers. After a brief trial, I pulled back slightly. My lips curled in to allow my tongue to taste Amber's moisture.

Suddenly, Amber took my head in her hand and pulled me in for a deep forceful kiss. Our mouths parted and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. We both moaned as her tongue danced with mine. I pressed my body against hers and we fell onto the couch. Her legs wrapped around my thighs, pulling my hips into hers. A hand moved to the back of my head, pulling me closer, while the other moved down my back. I moaned deeply as her hand squeezed my ass firmly. Her hips began to grind up and into mine.

My eyes flew open in a panic and I broke our kiss. "Oh my god, I can't do this," I said breathlessly.

Amber released the grip on my backside and looked me in the eyes with concern. "What's wrong?" She gave my hair a loving, gentle stroke.

"I'm sorry," I said softly while sitting up. A placed a hand on Amber's stomach and she covered it with one of hers.

"Please tell me what's wrong," she asked with concern. She reached out and gently held my chin. Her thumb pressed against my bottom lip.

I took a deep breath before continuing. "Look, there is nothing more I would like to do right now, but...and this is going to sound strange, I need to talk to Will first."

Amber gave me a curious look. "I don't understand," she queried with a slight shake of her head.

"You see, we have a sort of...agreement," I started. "We are fine with each other fooling around, but if we can't do it together, then we need to let the other one know ahead of time." I bit my lip nervously while I let her process this information.

"You guys do this a lot then?" She asked finally. I could feel her body tense a bit.

I shook my head. "No, not really." I felt her relax. "Just an odd fling here or there. To tell you the truth this would be the first time for me to fly solo as it were."

Amber thought about this some more, while I gently stroked her cheek. "So you just need to talk to Will and everything will be good then?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm sure of it." I paused, then continued. "I would feel like I am cheating if I didn't."

Amber sighed heavily. "I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I get it. When can you talk to Will?"

"As soon as I can," I said with a light laugh. I looked down at Amber with a devilish smile as a plan started to hatch in my head. "Actually...I have an idea that would be fun for all three of us if you are up for it." Amber shot me a curious look that turned into a wicked grin as I explained my idea.

Soon I was in my car and recalling Will's number from my contacts. After a few rings his phone sent me to voicemail. "Shit," I swore under my breath as his message payed. After hearing the tone, I left my message. "Hey baby, it's me. I hope you aren't too busy, but can you give me a call back as soon as you get this? Something came up that I need to talk to you about. Love ya, bye." I ended the call, put the car in reverse, and headed to the grocery store.

After a quick stop for dinner supplies, I pulled into the driveway at our house. I checked the clock in the car - 5:37. Amber was supposed to show up around 7:00. I didn't have a lot of time to get ready, but I should be ok. I checked my phone again. No calls from Will. "Damnit, where are you, Will?" I said to myself. I grabbed the bag of groceries and went inside.