Three Friends Ch. 01: FaceTime Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm hmm," Will replied through the screen. "They look delightful. I would love to suck on them."

Amber smiled at the suggestion. "All in due time," she replied. "Kirsty, I want those panties off now," she commanded.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and pulled my knees up to my chest. I pushed my thong over my hips and legs then playfully tossed the wet material to Amber, who caught it with a laugh. My fingers found my wet slit as I waited for Amber to make her next move. One touch of my clit caused my back to arch again.

Amber roughly grabbed my knees and repositioned me so that my side was facing the laptop. She pushed my legs open and swatted at my hand before plunging her face into my pussy. I cried out in pleasure as her tongue forced its way between my wet lips. It moved north and pressed into my hard clit. "Yesssss!" I cried out as my back arched hard. I grabbed my breasts with both hands, squeezing them together and pinching my hard nipples.

Amber lapped at my sopping wet pussy like a desert traveler stopping at an oasis. She sucked on my clit and flicked it with her tongue. In no time at all she had me on the edge of release. My hips bucked into her face as a hand pulled her head tighter. "Oh my God yeeesss!" I cried out. "I'm cuuumingggg!" The sexual tension that had been building since this morning released onto Amber's face and tongue. My knees clenched and held her face tight, forcing her to drink the juices that flowed from my pussy. My body shook as my orgasm crested and flowed throughout my body.

When it was over, my body relaxed its grip on Amber, and she once again moved up my body to give me a kiss. I returned it with a passion then broke it off so I could clean her lips and chin with my tongue. When I was done, Amber lay her head on my chest and held me as small aftershocks ran through by body.

My breathing gradually slowed and I stroked Amber's golden hair. She gently kissed one of my retreating nipples. "Fuck, I needed that," was all I could say.

Amber raised her head to look at me and smiled. "I'm glad I could help." She then turned to look at Will. "What did you think?"

"That was fucking hot," was all he could say.

I turned my head to my husband. "Are you hard yet, baby?"

"How could I not be," he said.

"Show us," I commanded.

Without a word Will pushed his chair back from the desk in his hotel room and stood up. Amber and I watched as he undid his belt and opened his slacks. He pushed them down revealing the grey boxer briefs underneath. The outline of his cock was clearly visible along with a wet stain at the end. I licked my lips and Amber's tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked my nipple. Will pushed down his underwear and his seven inch cock sprung forward. As Amber and I admired his cock it bounced lightly with every beat of his heart. The end glistened with precum.

"Good boy," I said. "What do you want us to do now," I asked.

Will thought as he gave his cock a few light strokes. Finally he said, "Kirsty, I want you to lie on your back at the end of the bed. Amber, I want you to sit on Kirsty's face."

"Oh goody," Amber said with delight. She got off me and, as I moved into the requested position, she said to Will, "I'll be able to see you, you know. I want you to keep stroking that beautiful cock while you are watching."

"Can do," Will replied. He moved is own laptop to a similar position as the one in our room. He was now sitting at the end of his bed. He quickly stripped off his shirt and took hold of his thick shaft.

I laid back on the bed with my head at the edge. My hair cascaded down the side. Amber slipped off her own panties and threw them to the floor. She then moved over me, placing her knees at the edge of the bed. Her pussy was directly over my face. There was a light patch of hair right above her slit. I could see her swollen lips were already wet and glistening. She slowly lowered herself down and my hands grabbed her hips. My tongue reached out and gave her a single slow lick all the way to her clit. Amber threw her head back and her long hair tickled my belly. "Yessssssss," she moaned.

"How does she taste?" Will asked me.

I did my best to answer "Heavenly." I continued to lick Amber's swollen pussy. I teased her clit with light taps and periodically sucked on her lips. Amber squealed in delight. Soon she was dictating the pace by grinding her hips back and forth on my face. "Oh fuck yes!" She cried out. "That tongue in magic." She looked at the screen. "Don't you dare stop working that cock, Will. I want to you cum while Kirsty eats my hot pussy."

I couldn't see what Will was doing, but Amber's command made me double my efforts. My tongue found her wet hole and dove into it. Her sweet juice flowed down my tongue and into my throat. As my tongue fucked my pussy, I reached my fingers around to rub her clit. "Ohmygod!" She screamed as her head flew back again. "Don't fucking stop!"

My face was covered with Amber's sweet nectar as I continued my assault on her pussy. She leaned back and gave me even more access. As I sucked on her clit, I could hear Will's groans getting deeper. I knew I was quickly pushing Amber closer toward release and didn't dare sneak a peak at Will.

I felt one of Amber's hands touch my belly in several places. After several attempts they finally what they were looking for and began to work their magic on my clit. I moaned into Amber's pussy, which caused her to squeal again. This sight must have been too much for Will as I heard a now familiar deep groan come from the direction of the laptop, followed by Will's voice moaning "Oh fuck."

Amber released my clit and straightened up again. "That just leaves me, baby," she reported back. "Make me cum all over your beautiful face."

My licking and sucking grew in intensity and Amber's moans became more urgent. I snaked a hand up her belly and gave her breast a tight squeeze. My fingers rolled and tugged at her nipple as I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue over it. The sensation was too much for her. "Of fuck, I'm cumming!" I felt a warm thick wetness flood my face as Amber's body began to shake and tremble. Her hips bucked against my face as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Eventually, Amber fell off me and collapsed on the bed, her breathing ragged.

As Amber lay spent on the bed, I stood up and shrugged off my shirt that was now damp with sweat and pussy juice. I went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with hot water. I wiped my face and crotch with the warm wet towel, then brought it to the bed so I could clean Amber. I sat on the bed next to her and gently wiped her face as I smiled down at her her. I then moved to kneel on the floor and gently cleaned her thighs and pussy. When I was done I gave her a loving kiss on her lower lips before returning the cloth to the bathroom.

I returned to the bed and snuggled up next to her. I wrapped an arm around her chest and pushed my leg between hers. I could feel the heat from her crotch on my bare thigh. For several minutes we lay there kissing lightly and stroking each other's naked body. Amber rolled her head back against the bed and I nuzzled her neck. "That was amazing," she said with a sigh.

"Mmm hmmm," I said to her neck.

"Do you think we could turn this into a regular thing?" she asked.

"I think Kirsty would be game," Will replied. I looked at him in the laptop screen and poked my tongue out playfully.

"How about you, Will?" Amber asked the ceiling.

"Well I haven't done much, but you two look like a ball of fun together," he said with a laugh.

I shifted my position to rest my head on Amber's breast so I could look a Will. Amber took the opportunity to stroke my hair lightly. "I'm sorry baby. We should have included you more."

"It's alright," Will tried to reassure me. "I had a blast just watching."

I continued. "Well now that Amber and I have released a day's worth of tension, do you want to continue?"

"I'd like that," Will said.

"Alright," Amber said. "What would you have us do." Amber and I sat up on the bed as Will thought. He was taking his sweet time, perhaps to build the tension again, so Amber and I turned to each other to kiss some more.

Finally, Will spoke up. "Kirsty, I want you to kneel down with you ass in the air."

We broke our embrace. "I would be delighted to," I said with a twinkle in my eye. Amber gave me some space and I got into position. I looked over my shoulder to Will. "Like this?"

"Mmm turn my direction a bit more," he said wanting to get the best view. "Perfect," he said after I shifted a bit.

"I think we both have the best view in the house, Will," Kirsty said with a laugh. I playfully shook my butt back and forth in response. I grabbed a pillow and placed my head on it to make myself more comfortable.

"Just wait," Will replied. "Now Amber, I want you to open the drawer to the end table on the other side of the bed." I squealed from the pillow, knowing what was to come next. I watched Amber travel to the end table with grin.

Amber slowly pulled back the drawer. "Oh my," she said feigning shock. "You are one dirty little girl," she said looking at me. I playfully covered my face with a hand. "Which should I take?" Amber asked Will.

"Your choice," Will answered.

Amber placed a finger on her chin. "Hmmmmm," she said in thought. I watched as she slowly extended her hand into the drawer to feel the contents. I did my best to telepathically send her my wish. Her hand stopped on a object and she turned to look at me with a wicked grin. "I think this will do nicely," she said with a quick wink before pulling out a thick, purple, and veiny dildo.

"Oh goody," I said while giving my butt another shake.

"An excellent choice," Will said. "Please return to your position next to Kirsty."

Amber closed the drawer and walked back around the bed. I felt the bed sink a bit as she kneeled next to me. Suddenly a smack rang out through the room and my ass burned from the slap she gave it. I yelped in surprise and pain, but my pussy was already getting wet. "I'm sorry baby," Amber said. "Just a little something Will and I cooked up when you weren't looking." I felt her warm wet lips press against the injured flesh of my butt cheek. "Does that make it better?"

"Mmmm hmm," I moaned into my pillow with a nod.

"Ok, Amber," Will spoke up. "Before you use that on our Kirsty you need to make sure she is ready for it. Can you check how wet she is?"

"My pleasure," Amber said. I jumped a bit as two fingers lightly pressed against the hood of my clit. Amber slowly traced her fingers along the cleft of my moist bald labia. She then pressed them slowly but firmly into my damp vagina. I released a low drawn out moan into the pillow as Amber's fingers entered me with ease. After burying them completely she slowly drew them out with a twisting motion. When all but the tips were out, she slowly pushed them back in. "Yeeeeessssss," I moaned.

"She is soaking wet," Amber reported back to Will.

"Good," Will said. "I'll let you decide when to start."

"Sounds good," Amber said. She gave my pussy a few more slow strokes with her fingers and then slipped them out. I felt a river of juice run down my lips. Amber shifted her position a bit and her wet fingers appeared in front of my face. I eagerly devoured them, cleaning them with my tongue. As I sucked on Amber's fingers I felt a cold pressure at my vagina. My eyes opened wide and I moaned around Amber's fingers as the dildo slowly made its way inside me. The veiny silicone felt wonderful against my tight velvety walls. Once she had worked the entire length in she let it sit while I adjusted to its presence. I had used this toy several times before, but in my current position it felt enormous.

Soon I was feeling more relaxed. I managed to remove Amber's fingers and looked back at her with pleaded eyes. "Please fuck me," I begged.

"As you wish," she replied before slowly pulling the toy out. My eyes closed in pleasure as Amber returned the toy back to my depths. My new lover was slowly driving my dildo back and forth. The pleasure was incredible and my moaning served to encourage her further. Soon she was twisting the toy as it moved, causing the veins to send interesting sensations outward from my sopping wet core. My face was buried in my pillow muffling my uncontrolled moans.

Amber was now working my pussy faster. A river of thick juice was flowing down my thigh and pooling at my knee. I felt a hand cup one of my breasts and give it a squeeze. My hands flew above my head and gripped the blanket in my fists. I managed to turn my head to the side. "Oh God, yes!" I cried out. "It feels so goooood." I felt my body begin to tense as Amber drove me closer to my second orgasm of the night.

Will chimed in, "Hey, Amber. Can you slow down a bit there? It looks like Kirsty is getting close and I don't want her to cum yet."

"Hmmm, good point Will," she replied. "Don't want the fun to end too soon." She stopped the thrusting of the dildo and left it buried inside me. I was so close to cumming and whimpered in frustration. "Sorry, babe," Amber said lovingly. "Will is in charge now." I shot him a dirty look and he laughed knowing he was safe from a thousand miles away.

As my building orgasm subsided I released my tight grip on the blanket. Amber moved to inspect her handywork. "Oh my," she said. "It looks like we have spring a leak. I should probably clean that up. Her tongue touched my inner thigh as she began to lap up the sweet juices that flowed freely from my pussy. She worked her way up my leg, licking as she went, before licking all around the purple invader that was impaled in my pussy. She then started to lick my puckered asshole. I gasped in shock and delight, then moaned in pleasure as the sensation washed over me.

"Holy fuck, that is hot," Will said from the screen.

"Oh my god, it feels so good," I moaned back to Amber. As she continued to lick my ass, she snaked a hand underneath me and began to slowly press circles into my clit. My grip on the blanket began to tighten again, as I felt my orgasm build once more.

"Alright, we should be nice to our little Kirsty," Will said. "If we are too mean she may not let us play anymore."

Amber stopped her tonguing and laughed. "Good point, Will." She slid her free hand up my spine and grabbed a handful of hair. She pulled my face out of the pillow. "Are you ready cum, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please," I groaned through gritted teeth.

Amber released my hair and started to work the dildo again. Slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed. Her other hand kept busy rubbing my clit and rolling it between her fingers. In no time at all my back was arching as I felt the fire inside my pussy build to a roar. I gripped the blanket tightly as I cried out, "OH FUCK YEEEESSSSS! MMMMMMpppph."

My body shook as another orgasm ripped though me. My pussy clamped down hard on the dildo making it difficult for Amber to move it. She rubbed my clit furiously, drawing wave after wave of pleasure out of me. A flood of thick wetness flowed out of my pussy and down my legs, turning the top blanket a darker blue. After what seemed like forever, my body finally stopped shaking and I collapsed onto the bed in a heap. Beads of sweat appeared on my back and ran down my spine to pool at my lower back. Low satisfied moans and groans escaped my throat only to be muffled by the pillow.

Amber gently eased the dildo out of my quivering pussy, causing several delightful aftershocks to course through my body. After unplugging me a final flood of juice leaked from me and pooled underneath me. Amber gently stroked my head and left soft kisses on my shoulder. My ragged breathing soon slowed and small coos of satisfaction welled up from my throat. Finally I managed to whisper, "Holy fuck that was amazing. I haven't cum like that in a while." I quickly followed up with "No offense, Will."

Will chuckled. "None taken. I wish I could do that to you all the time." We all laughed.

Amber and Will chatted a bit as they let me recover from my monster orgasm. Amber held me and stroked my hair. She gave me soft kisses every so often.

Eventually, Will chimed in with, "God I wish I was there right now so I could fuck both of you."

"Hey, babe," I said from Amber's lap. "That gives me an idea."

Will had a confused look on his face, then his eyes opened wide as he understood. "You mean...?"

I bit my lip and nodded to him, "Uh hun."

"Get it," was all he said.

Now it was Amber's turn to be confused. "What are you two talking about?" She asked as Will and I set about on our understood tasks.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser and then headed to my toy drawer to retrieve my favorite wand. I then sat back against the headboard of the bed. I opened my legs and patted the bed in front of me. "Sit here and lean against me," I commanded Amber. She crawled over to me and gave me a quick kiss before taking her position. I managed to hook her feet with my legs and spread her legs open. I opened the appropriate app on my phone and turned on the wand. "We are ready here, hon," I said to Will.

Will was fiddling with his phone and looked up at us. "Holy shit that is an amazing sight," he said. We both giggled. "Ok here. You ready?" He asked me.

I checked the app and saw everything was good to go. "Yup, looks like we are good to go here," I reported.

"Wait a sec," Amber said. "Can someone please explain what is going on?"

I held up the wand for Amber to see. "So this little beauty is my favorite toy," I started. "Not only is it a fiercely powerful and rumbly wand, but it can also be controlled from anywhere in the world." I made sure Amber could see that my fingers were only holding the device when it suddenly jumped to life.

"Holy shit!" Amber jumped in surprise. "What just happened?"

"That was me," Will answered. He held up his phone to the screen and showed Amber how he could control it from his phone.

Amber had a dumbfounded look on her face. "So you mean to tell me that Will can make me cum from his hotel room?"

"Yup," I said. "All he needs is a helping hand on this end."

"Well this I gotta see," she said before leaning back again and getting comfortable. "Bring it, Will," she challenged him with a smirk.

"Careful what you wish for," he replied. He set the wand speed to its lowest setting, which was already pretty powerful and I placed the round head against Amber's crotch.

She jumped back against me in surprise. "Holy crap that's powerful." She said before relaxing against the device.

"And that's only the lowest setting," I said.

"Oh crap," she said softly realizing what she had gotten herself into.

Amber closed her eyes as the powerful vibrations worked their magic on her clit. "Ooooohhhh," she moaned as I felt her body relax and melt against my chest. I felt the device rumble faster as Will slowly increased the speed on his end. After a few moments, he slowly worked it down to a lower setting. For several minutes Will slowly cycled the speed up and down. I watched Amber's chest rise and fall as her breathing quickened. She was biting her lip and I felt her hips begin to rock back and forth against the head of the wand.

My free hand cupped one of Amber's breasts, and I began to gently tug and play with the hard nipple. "Yeeeesssss," Amber moaned from behind her closed eyes. "My God, this feels so good." I felt the wand was on an upswing, but instead of dropping it back down, Will kept it at a middle speed for awhile. Amber's hips were bucking back and forth, and her moans were getting deeper.

Suddenly I felt the speed shoot up. Amber squealed as her eyes opened wide. Her hands gripped the blanket tightly. "Ohmygod," she screamed. Will held the high speed briefly then brought it back to the middle speed. "Oh fuck," Amber panted as the vibrations slowed.