Three Friends Ch. 01: FaceTime Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished putting two tuna steaks in a marinade when my phone rang. I quickly washed my hands and answered the phone without looking at who it was. "Hello?" I answered breathlessly.

"Hey sweetie, it's me," Will replied on the other end of the line.

"Oh hey, baby," I said cheerfully as I made my way back to the car to get the rest of my shopping bags. "How are things?"

"Good here. We have been really busy, but have been making some good contacts. Sorry I missed your call. What's going on? Is everything ok there?"

"Oh yeah, things are fine here. Nothing like that. I just have something I need to ask you." I bit my lip slightly as I waited his response.

"Glad to hear everything is fine. What do you need to know?"

I paused a bit, not knowing exactly what to say. I figured it was best to just come out and say it. "So, you know that agreement we have? The one about having fun with others."

"Yeah, sure," Will replied. "What about it?"

"So it turns out that Amber has the hots for me. Has since we first met at the gala," I started.

"What! No way!" Will replied excitedly.

"She does. And...if I'm being totally honest, I think I may be feeling the same." Ok so that last part wasn't 100% true. By this time I totally had the hots for her.

"Well that is understandable," Will agreed. "If you don't mind my saying so, she is gorgeous."

"So you wouldn't mind if I set something up with her?" I asked a bit sheepishly. "In the interest of full disclosure we have already kissed a bit but I stopped things before we got too serious."

"Well, I appreciate you telling me that. I don't mind at all. I trust you completely sweetheart," Will replied.

"Thank you, baby. It means a lot to hear you say that. I trust you as well. And I love you very much."

"I love you too, baby." Will said. "Do you have any idea when you will try to work something out with her?"

I was glad Will and I were talking on the phone as I had the biggest and wickedest shit-eating grin on my face. "Don't know yet," I lied. "Probably sometime soon." Ok, maybe not a complete lie.

"Well let me know. I think the two of you together would be one hot sight," Will replied completely oblivious to the trap I was laying out for him.

"Believe me," I said. "You will be the first to know." I looked at the clock on the microwave - 6:12. "Hey Will. I hate to cut it short, but I need to get dinner started. Can we talk later?"

There was a brief pause on Will's end. "Yeah, I think so. Things have wrapped up for the day here. Several of us are going to go to dinner here as well. What time are you thinking?"

I did some quick math in my head trying to adjust for the time difference and giving him enough time to get back to his hotel room. "Do you think you could call from your room around 8:30 or 9:00 our time?"

"Yeah that should work. I don't think we have any plans tonight. If something comes up during dinner I can catch up with them later."

"Wonderful," I replied knowing my trap was set. "Talk to you then."

"Great," Will said. "Love you, babe."

"Love you too," I said before hanging up the phone.

I ran upstairs and, after stripping off my clothes, took a quick shower. I had no clue what to wear. Dressing up seemed too much, but I also didn't want to be too casual. I decided on a pair of camel shorts with a light light blue button down. After applying some light makeup, I finished the look by rolling the sleeves up to my elbows and tying the shirt above my waist. "Not bad," I said quietly to myself. "Now to get the rest set up."

Before heading downstairs to really get started on dinner, I quickly made the bed and fluffed the pillows. I then retrieved my laptop and placed it on the dresser that faced the end of the bed. After plugging it in to make sure there would be plenty of power, I opened it up and started the FaceTime app. I tried to adjust the screen so that it was at the best angle to see the bed. I frowned when it didn't quite work. I grabbed some books from our end tables to use as a make-shift platform for the laptop. That seemed to do the job. "Perfect," I said before closing the computer lid. "Now on to dinner."

I had tuna steaks and risotto on the dinner menu. Seeing as Amber would be arriving any minute, I started warming a pan and gathering what I needed for the risotto. I just got everything added to the pan when the doorbell rang. I turned down the heat on the pan a bit and headed to the door with a spring in my step.

I opened the door with a smile. Amber stood there in tight jeans and a T-shirt. She had ditched the cap and ponytail and her hair framed her face in golden waves. She managed to class up her look with a pair of black heels. She was gorgeous, even with this effortless vibe she portrayed. "Glad I didn't dress up," I said to myself.

"Hi Kirsty. Long time no see," she said with a giggle.

I chuckled at her joke. "Yeah, glad to see you as well. It has been forever."

"Here these are for you," she continued as she held up two bottles of wine. "I didn't know what you would prefer so I got a white and a red."

"Oh, thank you very much," I said taking the bottles from her and giving them a once over. "They both look great." I noticed Amber was slightly rocking back and forth as she looked at me. Finally I got the hint. "Oh, please come in. How silly of me." I stepped out of the way so she could enter. "Come. I'm not picky. We can start with the red and let the white chill in the fridge." Amber closed the door behind her and I led her through the house to the kitchen.

"This is a nice place you two have here," Amber said as she looked around the ground floor. "It looks nice and cozy."

"Thanks," I replied. "We like it. It is big enough for the two of us without being too much to deal with."

"Thanks again for offering to do dinner," she said. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She leaned against one of the kitchen counters to await instructions.

"Well I just started working on the risotto and I want to wait a bit to put the tuna in the oven. How about you pour some of this?" I suggested handing her the wine bottle. "There should be a corkscrew in that drawer. The glasses are in the cabinet above."

"Sure thing," Amber agreed before setting of on her task.

I went back to the stove and turned my attention back to the risotto, hoping it wasn't burning. As I stirred the concoction, I heard drawers and cabinets opening, then a high pitched pop. Soon I saw one of Amber's arms emerge from around my side holding a wine glass with a very healthy pour. I took the glass from her and thanked her. I felt her body press against my back as her chin rested on my shoulder.

"That smells awesome," she said. "I can't wait to try it." Then, in a sultry whisper, she said, "My compliments to the chef" before placing a wet kiss on the nape of my neck. Her kiss made my knees weak and I felt moisture welling up inside me.

I smiled before saying, "Careful now. Don't spoil your dinner by snacking now."

Ambers's hand touched my thigh and slowly travelled up and back to squeeze my ass. "Can't wait for desert," she whispered in my ear before gently tugging on my earlobe with her teeth. A low moan escaped my throat and turned into a whimper when I felt the weight of her body walk away. I quickly took a gulp of my wine.

Amber returned to her spot against the counter and sipped her wine. "So did you talk to Will?"

"Yes," I said while slowly stirring the pan in front of me.

"Aaannnd....?" Amber asked with playful annoyance.

I smiled to myself. It was fun teasing her. "He's cool with it."

"Oh goody," Amber replied. I couldn't see, but her eyes were glued to my ass and the back of my thighs.

"Also, he seems to be under the impression that all three of us are going to get together," I continued.

"Does he now," Amber replied.

I turned around to look at Amber. Her eyes slowly traveled up my body to meet mine. "Is that something you would be ok with?" I asked before taking a sip of wine.

Amber thought. She placed her glass on the counter and stretched her arms across the edge. This had the effect of pulling her shirt tighter against her body. I could see the roundness of her breasts in the fabric. Her nipples made their presence known, and suggested she had neglected to wear a bra. Finally, she answered my question. "Sure. Just so you know...I prefer women, but I don't mind the occasional guy." She paused and took a sip of her drink. From over the glass she asked, "Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all," I replied. "I'm sure he will respect any boundaries you set."

"Did you tell him about your little plan for tonight?"

"Nope. He just thinks he will be calling to chat with me."

"Perfect," she said with a devilish smile.

I turned my attention back to the risotto. "This is just about done. Can you get the tuna from the fridge for me?"

"Sure thing," Amber replied.

In under twenty minutes, the cooking was done and we were sitting at the table eating dinner. For the moment, our mutual flirting was put on hold and we discussed the upcoming NHL season. I also probed her on her photography interests. Soon, our plates were empty and we were just chatting and drinking our wine. During a break in the conversation I checked the clock - 8:02. Not much time before Will would call. Amber looked at my face, then at the clock. "That was a wonderful meal," she said before taking my hand and giving it a gently squeeze. "You relax. Let me clean up."

"Thank you, Amber," I replied with a smile. "I can at least help clear the table."

Amber positioned herself at the sink and started on the plates and silverware while I brought over the pans. I took the spot along the counter that she occupied earlier and slowly drank the remnants of the wine. From over the rim of my glass I watched Amber scrub and rinse the plates and pans. I sucked in my top lip when I caught sight of her ass shaking slightly from her movements. Once again I felt a fire starting in my core and a dampness forming between my legs.

When Amber started on the last pan, I put my glass down on the counter and moved behind her. My body pressed against her back as I wrapped an arm around her waist. I saw her smile from the faint reflection in the window behind the sink as her butt pushed back against my crotch. My free hand pushed back the hair on one side of her head and I leaned in to nuzzle behind her exposed ear. My lips slowly travelled down to the nape of her neck. Amber moaned lightly. "You keep doing that and this pan won't be the only thing that is soaked," she whispered. I responded by licking my way back up to her ear and sucking on her earlobe.

Amber finished rinsing off the pan and turned off the water. Her hands moved to the edge of the sink to steady herself and her eyes closed. The arm I had around her waist moved under her shirt and caressed her smooth tight stomach. It then slowly travelled up her front and cupped her bare breast, causing her breath to draw in sharply. I squeezed the fleshy mound as my mouth attacked her neck. "Oooohhhh Kirsty," she moaned as I started to roll a hardening nipple between my thumb and finger.

Suddenly, Amber broke my embrace and spun around to face me. Her eyes burned with passion as both hands grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth. My hands grabbed her ass and pulled her tight. As our tongues swirled and danced back and forth, I guided Amber carefully over to the couch. We fell onto the cushions with her on top of me. I wrapped a leg around her, pulling her in tight. My hands roamed freely over her body as we made out fiercely, grinding our hips into each other.

My phone started to ring from the coffee table next to the couch. "Fuck," I swore in a breathless throaty whisper as Amber's mouth and tongue explored my neck.

Amber reluctantly released my body from her embrace and straddled my legs. She pushed her hair back revealing her flushed face. "His timing is impeccable," she sighed.

I slid my legs out from under her and reached for the phone. I turned to Amber and put a finger to my lips before answering. "Hello," I said hopefully without too much annoyance.

"Hey babe," will answered. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You sound out of breath."

I put my hand over the speaker and as I stifled a laugh. "Oh, I was upstairs and left my phone on the coffee table. I ran to make sure I didn't miss you." Amber put both hands over her mouth to not laugh.

"Oh, ok," Will replied obliviously. "How are things?"

"Oh they're fine." I said, then continued. "Hey are you back in the hotel? Do you want to FaceTime?"

"Yeah that would be great. I have missed seeing your face."

"Awww. Me too," I replied. "Give me a sec to go upstairs, then I will call you back."

"Al...alright," Will said a bit confused. "See you in a bit."

"Bye, hon." I sad before hanging up.

I got off the couch, took Amber's hand, and led her upstairs. Once in the bedroom, I opened my laptop and readjusted the FaceTime view. As I was dong this, Amber slipped off her pumps and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So how do you want to do this?" She asked.

My mind blanked. "I have no idea," I said in a slight panic.

Amber tried to calm me down. "Don't worry about making it perfect," she said while caressing my head. "Let's just keep things simple." I just nodded at the suggestion. Amber looked at the laptop screen and back to the room. She got up from the bed and stood in the corner next to the dresser. "Can you see me on the screen if I stand here?"

I looked at the screen and just saw myself and the bed. "No, you are off-screen."

"Ok, just start your conversation and tell him you have a surprise. When he asks what it is, I can come strolling over," Amber suggested.

"That sounds good," I said. "Just come over when I reach a hand out. Are you ready?"

Amber nodded and I dialed Will's number from the laptop and sat in the middle of the bed with my legs curled underneath me. The light blue fuzzy top blanket warmed my bare legs. After a few moments, Will's face appeared on the screen. "Hi babe!" He beamed at me.

"Hey you," I replied with a big smile. "It is good to see your face again."

"You too," he said. "I have missed you."

"I've missed you too," I said.

"So how was your day with Amber," he asked.

I grinned a wicked grin and saw Will raise a questioning eyebrow on the screen. "It was great." I tried to focus on Will and not look over to Amber too soon. "She's really fun and we have a lot in common. In fact..." I paused for dramatic effect. "Our day hasn't ended." With that I reached my hand out and looked over to Amber with a warm smile.

Amber slowly walked over to me. Will's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as Amber appeared on the screen. She walked to the edge of the bed and then crawled over to me. I am sure Will got a wonderful view of her ass. Amber took my head in her hand and gave me a firm kiss on the lips. She then turned to sit next to me and looked at the screen. "Hi Will," she said sweetly with a wave of her fingers.

"Holy shit," was all Will could say.

"Are you surprised, baby?" I asked as Amber placed a hand on my bare thigh.

"I am," Will said with a grin.

"I hope you aren't upset."

"Not at all," Will replied. "A little disappointed I can't be there in person though."

Amber and I laughed at his response, then Amber said. "Well next time we will be sure to invite you to the party properly."

"I would appreciate that," Will said with a chuckle.

"But just because you can't be here doesn't mean you can't participate," I said. I felt Amber's hand start to slide up my thigh as I addressed Will. She leaned over and began to kiss my neck. "If there is anything you want to see just let us know. Otherwise we ask that you sit back and enjoy the show."

Will quickly licked his lips, then said. "Oh I am sure I will. There are already things that come to mind."

"Good." I said. "Now if you don't mind Amber and I are going to release some tension that has been building all day." I didn't even wait for his reply.

I took Amber's head in my hands and gave her a deep kiss. We both moaned into each other's mouth. Her hand flew to my breast and gave it a squeeze, drawing a deeper moan from my throat. I reciprocated by grabbing her ass and pulling her on top of me. My heels dug onto her calves as I kneaded her tight butt. She broke our kiss and devoured my neck. "Yeeessss," I sighed. I moved one hand to the back of her head, pressing her tighter into me.

Amber's lips slowly moved up my neck to my ear. "I have been wanting to do this all day," she whispered. "I can't wait to taste you."

A low "pleeeassss" was my only response.

Amber sat back on her knees, my legs on either side of her. She slowly untied the knot at the bottom of my shirt, then began to work on the few buttons I had fastened. With the buttons undone, her hands moved to my bare waist, the thumbs pointing in. She looked me in the eyes and gave me a quick wink. I bit my lip as her hands slowly slid up the side of my body. My shirt fell open as they moved. Her eyes dropped to take in the sight of my breasts. My breathing was picking up and caused them to sway slightly. Finally, Amber's hands reached my breasts and cupped then tenderly. The cool air of the room had caused my light brown nipples to pucker, but it was the swirling touch of Amber's thumbs that turned them to stone. I closed my eyes and sighed at her touch.

With her hands encircling my breasts, Amber leaned down and sucked my right nipple. Into her mouth. "Holyfuck," I gasped as her tongue flicked at the hard nub. I grabbed the hair at the back of her head and pulled her head tight against my chest. Little moans and squeaks escaped my throat as amber sucked, licked, and bit the soft flesh.

After several minutes of pleasuring both of my tits, Amber released them and sat up again. She reached out a single finger and slowly circled one of my nipples. She turned her head to look at Will in the screen. "What do you think Will? Have I gotten her worked up enough?"

"Probably," he replied. "But only one way to tell."

"I like the way you think," Amber said with a wink before turning back to look at me.

Her finger travelled down the valley of my breasts and down my front. It circled my navel a few times before continuing further south. It eventually found the top of my shorts. Amber gazed into my eyes as she undid the button on my shorts and opened the zipper. She then leaned forward and kissed between my breasts. She kissed and licked my chest and belly as her mouth slowly travelled the path previously navigated by her finger. I hissed and arched my back when her tongue dipped into my navel. She smiled at the reaction she drew from my body.

Soon Amber was kneeling between my feet. She grasped the top of my shorts and I raised my hips to help her pull them down. After slipping them off my feet she threw them to the floor. She gently pushed my legs open with her hands and looked me in the eyes. "Are you ready for this?" She softly asked me.

"Please fuck me," was all I said.

Amber smiled and adjusted her position. She kissed the inside of my thigh by my knee, eliciting a small moan from me. Her tongue traced a wet path up my leg until it reached the crease at the top. After wrapping her hands around my thighs, Amber breathed in my heavy dank aroma. She pressed her tongue against my cloth-covered mound and I arched my back hard. "Yeeeesssss," I moaned deeply as her tongue slowly moved over the damp fabric. I grabbed and squeezed my breasts as Amber licked my burning pussy. "Ohgodyes," I moaned.

After making her initial taste, Amber sat up again and moved off the bed. I raised my head to watch her as she quickly pulled off her shirt. I admired her firm breasts. They were smaller then mine and were capped with light pink nipples that were now hard with arousal. With her shirt off, Amber began to slip out of her jeans. She had to shimmy a bit to get them over her hips and this caused her tits to bounce delightfully. She stood in front of me clad only in the thin material of her thong. She took her tits in both hands and asked, "Do you like my tits?" I bit my lip and nodded my approval. "How about you, Will?" She asked while looking down at me. She fingers pinched and twisted her nipples as she awaited his answer.