Three Friends Ch. 01: FaceTime Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you close, baby," I whispered in her ear loud enough for Will to hear.

"Mmm hmmm," Amber moaned back to me.

"Too bad," I said. "I don't think Will is done with you yet." I winked at Will with a wicked smirk.

Will smiled back as he lowered the speed further.

"Noooo pleeease," Amber pleaded softly. "I was slow close."

"Now, now," Will said. "We'll let you finish. But, it will be on our terms." Amber just whimpered as the progress toward her orgasm dwindled away. Will shifted his eyes to look at me. "Hey hon, how about you see how wet she is?"

"Mmmm with pleasure," I said before taking the wand away. I released Amber's tit and slid my hand down her stomach. When I reached her pussy, I slid two fingers over her hard clit and between her swollen pussy lips. "She is so wet, baby," I reported back. My fingers continued down and easily slipped inside her pussy. Amber rocked her hips back and forth to fuck my fingers. I felt her juices run down my finger and pool in the palm of my hand. After letting Amber fuck my fingers for a bit I pulled them out and lifted them to her mouth. She devoured my fingers and lapped up her thick liquid as I placed the wand back against her pussy. She moaned around my fingers as the vibrations started her on another journey toward release.

For another 20 minutes, Will tortured poor Amber by bringing her to the brink only to have her fall back down. I felt her entire body tremble as I held her in place. Sweat was rolling down her back and her hair was starting to stick to her neck and shoulders. Finally she could take no more. "Pleeeeasse," she begged breathlessly. "I need to cuuummmm."

I gently kissed her sweaty temple, then whispered in her ear. "You've been a good girl. You can have your reward." Amber responded with a grateful smile.

I looked at Will and nodded slightly. He slowly, but steadily brought the wand up to its highest setting and held it there. In no time, I felt Amber's body begin to tense. Her hands gripped the blanket tightly. "Ooooooooooyeesssssss," she moaned through clenched teeth. Suddenly her back arched high and her hips began to buck hard. Her entire body began to shake and quiver. If she had a breath to give she would have screamed in pleasure. The wand pulsated against her clit as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. "Oooh FUUUCCCK!" Amber screamed when she finally found a breath. Her hand slapped away the wand as she became too sensitive. Her body tensed into a ball and I held her sweaty body steady.

After the main orgasm had run its course, Amber rolled onto the bed. She breathed heavily as aftershocks rocked her body. I took her head in my hands and gave her a deep kiss to sooth her. I could taste her salty sweetness on her lips and tongue. Amber moaned into my mouth. With one had she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tighter. I broke our kiss and sat next to her. I gently patted her matted head to calm her down.

After several minutes, Amber had recovered enough to speak. "Holy fuck, that was amazing," she softly said while looking at the ceiling. "Does Will make you come like that as well?"

"Sometimes," I said. "It isn't something you can take all the time."

Amber thought about this for a second. "No, I suppose not."

I sat holding Amber for a few minutes before Will spoke again. "Well you two look fucked out."

"Yeah, I don't think I could take much more," Amber said. "Thank you both for a wonderful night."

"It was our pleasure," I said with a smile.

"Look, I would love to spend more time with you two," Will said. "But, I have an early morning tomorrow."

"No problem, sweetie," I said. "We should probably call it a night as well."

"Alright then," Will said. "Have a good night. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow."

"I would like that," I said. "Sweet dreams, hon."

"You too. And good night to you, Amber."

"Thanks," Amber said with a yawn. She quickly covered her mouth in surprise. "Wow, guess I am more tired than I thought." We all laughed.

I blew Will a kiss as I shutdown the connection. When I turned around, Amber was giving her tired body a long stretch. "Ok you," I said sternly. "Don't get too comfy. I need to get this in the wash real quick." I pulled at the corner of the blanket.

"Awwwww," Amber whined. "But it feel so nice."

"I promise I will replace it," I reassured her. "Now git."

Amber reluctantly rolled over to the head of the bed and pushed the blanket down. She then quickly got under the white sheet underneath. "This is too chilly," she announced. She laid her head back into a pillow and the sheet fell so that only her lower half was covered. She lightly circled a nipple with one of her fingers. "Come warm me up?" She asked seductively before blighting her lip.

I rolled my eyes. "You are incorrigible," I said. "Just give me a second and I will."

"You better," she said with a wink.

I balled up the blanket in my arms and headed downstairs to put it in the wash. Before heading back upstairs I stopped in the kitchen and filled up two glasses of water. When I returned to bedroom I found Amber in more-or-less the same position, but her eyes were now closed and she was breathing lightly. I shook my head slightly before placing one glass of water on the end table nearest her. After placing the other glass on the other end table, I collected the used wand and dildo and brought them to the bathroom sink for a good cleaning. I set them on the counter to dry and went to fetch a new blanket from the closet. I did my best to cover the bed without waking Amber and she only stirred a couple of times. After quickly brushing my teeth, I turned off the light to the room and silently slipped under the covers. I snuggled up to Amber's cool body and wrapped an arm around her, then eased a leg in between hers. Amber stirred a bit at my touch, but quickly fell back asleep.

I looked at her in the murky darkness and whispered, "Good night, lover" before quickly falling asleep myself.