Three Friends Journey to Adulthood Ch. 03

Story Info
Having Sex in Front of a Friend, invite him to Join?
12.9k words
4.79
16.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

First of all, this story is completely fictional, all characters are fictional, and over 18. This is the third part of the series and is more true to part 1 than part 2, although a couple of references are made to it. It is about three friends since childhood, and one of them stripping out of the blue, and then fucking in front of the other. Self-proofed and edited with the help of software, some mistakes are likely.

______________________________________

After my divorce and moving into an apartment, Gary, Carmen, and I became close again. We were almost as close as when we were kids, but Gary and Carmen being married made all the difference in the world in our relationship from then to now.

Carmen was back to her flirting, harmless flirting it all it was she had convinced her husband Gary, but I was no longer sure. Maybe I was not sure because my sexual desire for her was as strong or stronger than ever. She seemed pretty serious to rekindle the feelings we had for each other that had taken both of our virginity on a bike trip to a pond, in a forbidden quarry. It was the start of a love story that has never ended, it only took a detour until now. What we have is true love, but at the time we had just became legal and were too young to know how to recognize it. We did not end up together, Carmen married Gary and I married a model. Carmen's marriage has endured, I caught my wife fucking a guy she originally cheated with clear back from college. The divorce came next, and then me living alone in an apartment.

I started spending a lot of time at their place and they spent some at mine. We drank a lot, especially me, and I ended up a regular guest in their extra bedroom. I am not really sure if the drinking was to get over my failed marriage or to try to get over my love and desire to have Carmen. I now know it was not helping me, it may even have made things worse.

Carmen would not let up on her flirting, her kisses hello, and goodbye became less of a friendly greeting, and more of someone who wanted more, but then again the feeling was mutual with me and her. We did not discuss it, but it was unspoken we wanted each other.

Gary had to notice this, she would even go topless in front of me at their pool, and he said nothing. Soon she was walking from the pool to her bedroom that way when Gary and I were watching sports. I think she figured as long as it was with Gary present, she could argue it was not a come-on. After a while, I realized that seeing her tease me was turning him on.

When they would come to my house she would end up cleaning my place as were watching a game or something on TV. I did not like that she was doing so much for me without me returning the favor, and I tried to pay her for it. She was pissed that I offered her money, but finally agreed to be my cleaner once a week for a token amount, and she added, "and other in-kind payments." She did not define what in kind was in this case. As far as I was concerned with her it was a battle won. I really did need help, I am a slob. She was going to do it on Gary's golf league nights, Wednesday late afternoon and well into the evening he would be gone.

She sold us on her coming to clean at my place when Gary was on his golf league, as she could use some company, and she did not want to clean when I was not home. She said she knew from what she had done already, picking up after me would cause her to just be hiding the stuff that I left laying around. With me there she could ask where I want things to be. She also mentioned that one in-kind payment would be her preparing, and me eating dinner with her on her cleaning nights, Gary is not that crazy about some of the basic home cooking she does. I was glad to hear that was one and hoped she was being honest.

I came home that first Wednesday at about 6 to the smell of home cooking, that was one of the best parts of the deal. I hit the shower as she continued to both clean and check on dinner as it cooked.

After my shower and I realized I did not take clean clothes in the bath, and once I got out I did not want to put sweaty clothes on a clean body. I had some pretty crappy towels, as my wife took everything good of the household items from our house. I wrapped myself in one that barely made it around my waist. I made the short trip to my bedroom and guess who was dusting in there in nothing but a t-shirt and panties? The first night as a paid house cleaner she was in just real brief sexy panties, a half tee showing bare midriff from just below her unrestrained breasts to her panties. She claimed she spilled something on her shorts before I got home. I knew better, she was trying to start something with me behind her husband's back already. I was sure of it when she would bend over things as she dusted showing her panties and her world-class ass. She was well aware that my weakness was her round ass cheeks, and was successful at putting my cock on alert.

She looked at me standing there in only a towel and said, "I hope I am not in your way, but just go ahead and drop the towel prude. You have seen all of me, and I have all of you, even though it has been a while. I am busy here with your mess, and not trying to seduce you just trying to keep cool. You're lucky I am not naked, your air conditioning sucks, and it's steaming in here.

Well, I cared, and likely I thought Gary might care if he knew what she was doing. I was afraid of this very thing happening, or something like it. Carmen is one bold lady, first day on the job and she was in charge telling me it was OK to get naked in front of her when she was in just panties and a shirt that barely covered her breasts. What good could become of that?

Some of this was not like her, it was bossier. She had authority in her voice. I had a mother that you did not question or talk back to, but not a wife, maybe that was why my marriage failed.

Carmen said, "I noticed in this open drawer you have some boxers all wadded up, I assumed they went through the wash, but I am not going to smell them, Jesus you are a fucking slob, it is a good thing I love you. Gary is one too, and I love him as well, I am on his ass a lot so don't take it personally. She handed me a pair of the best ones she could find and said, "Here, now give me the towel so it does not end up wadded up all smelly like the ones that I have already put in the basket to take home and wash. I will just bring them back in a day or so and leave them in here for you. You will have to put them away yourself. They will be folded nicely, I expect them to go in the drawer that way,"

I was taken back by the increase in her boldness and gave in, I handed her my towel and was just standing there buck naked as Carmen handed me the boxers. She did not stare nor did she make an attempt to hide looking at me below the waist, Carmen checked me out. She grabbed a firm hold on my now stiff cock and said, "Well there is one thing about Gary," and I froze a minute thinking what good could follow. "He does not lie, I am always on him to quit slacking during sex, and just fuck me hard and give me all of it. He usually tells me it is all God gave him and tells me I should talk to you, that he had seen you in the changing room plenty of times, and thinks you're packing a little more. You have grown because I know my hand has not gotten smaller, and he is right, you are packing, but don't get a big head, you are not what they call a bull. I had fucked a couple of them my freshman year back in college, I enjoyed seeing such huge cocks, but I was too drunk to feel much of the fucking they gave me."

She finally let go of it, and that was it as far as that conversation went, how could I reply to that. I was so hard then I was in danger of losing control, but I am not the kind of guy to throw a friend's wife on the bed, or sit her up on the dresser and fuck her. So, I ask her for some boxers and shorts, she was right it was hot and boxers were all I needed with it just being the two of us there. I did not argue again and sat in the living room out of her way in nothing but them as she cleaned.

When Carmen finished cleaning, she served dinner on my little wobbly table I bought second-hand. I could not complain, she was a better cook than Brooke when it came to home-style foods. I tried to help clean up, but she kicked me out of my kitchenette, I was fine with it. She cleaned the whole kitchen area then, and did the floors before finishing, I heard the shower going and wondered what I was going to see coming back out. Carmen was barely dressed for cleaning when I got there. I tried to prepare myself for her to come out in very little, or nothing at all after her shower.

Carmen came back with a towel on her head and just some modest panties. Her beautiful breasts were now free from any containment. I figured yet again this was her dress to make her move. She said, "I am sure you don't mind this is my normal after-shower attire in the summer. Again I am not trying to seduce you! You see my breasts all the time at our place around the pool anyway. I ate dinner looking at your bare chest, now we will be even."

What could I say, I could tell her it's different her being topless at my place and just the two of us alone, but why waste my breath. I was not what you would call fully dressed in only my boxers. It was warm she was not lying about that, the window air unit was not keeping up. She came in, and sat next to me on the sofa and curled up, putting her head on my shoulder, and one hand on my bare thigh just sliding it a little way up the leg of my boxers, that put a naked breast against my bare chest, her hand just inches from my package and I thought, well here we go, she wants to cheat already. Well, we did not go anywhere nor did we talk, she just rested there. It was hard to read where she was coming from doing this, and it made me hard. She has always shown affection with everybody, and always seems to make me hard at some point. She is so sexy, I lost interest in what I was watching, and was focusing on her sexy body, that one round ass cheek of her showing as she laid there so peaceful like a sleeping babe.

Carmen just stayed there and never moved, nor did I. I was in a strange place and turned on, I knew she was there for the taking, but still did not want to cheat

with my friend's wife. I liked her just being close, and did I want her to wake up from her nap by leaving. After a while, she got up and sat across from me, still topless, and finished drying and combing her long red hair. She had it all out in front of her draped over her perky breasts, it had to be on purpose. She looked so sexy when she came over that way. She perched herself on my lap to tell me she would gather up her stuff and leave after I paid her. I had to fight my urges again as she seemed to be lightly grinding my groin on purpose. I reached for my wallet, and gave her $50. since she made dinner and we agreed on $40. for cleaning, she handed me back $10. and I did not argue.

The next week she did a similar thing, this time her hand was wandering toward my cock when she laid down to rest, this time not stopping short. I won't lie I was horny and I remembered the flash I got when she grabbed it the week before in the bedroom, so I let her play with it a little, a mistake, as I then could not get myself to push her hand away. I could not help but let her start to jerk my cock, nor could I stop her from pulling off my shorts. I was then naked when she tried to take her panties off and join me. I stopped her as I knew if I let her, there would be nothing to stop us from fucking. I told her I could not be part of one friend cheating on who was another friend. She reached over to the end table and grabbed some Kleenex, she said, "At least let me finish what I started."

There she was sitting cross-legged in front of me in nothing but panties jerking my cock, it was a new thing for me, but I guess I wanted to relive some of the thrills of our first time years ago. She had me under control and was just fixated on my cock as she jerked me off. I was pretty worked up, naked getting a handy from a hot number titties out, in only panties. I came pretty quickly, she was holding the tissues in one hand shaped like a catcher's mitt and caught it. We had a talk after that and I told her it was my mistake for letting her play, that it was still having sex, and that even that had to stop. She kept cleaning for me and doing my laundry it would often be there the next day when I got home from work, she had her own key.

One Saturday I was just lying on my couch, thinking about her jerking me off, and wondering what that pussy of hers had to look like now that it is likely without a bush. I figure she had to be at least partly waxed, as she wore pretty brief bikinis. I could not help but wonder what it would feel like to have my cock inside her. I could not help but start jerking off, I was really into it when I heard and spotted her walking in with my clean laundry. She had a big smile as she caught me, I stopped, but I was caught. She walked over boldly and said, "Please let me join you like before, was it me you were thinking of? Don't answer, let me think that it was, I am so in love with you Jeff, I have always been. Someday I am going to make love to you again."

I loved her too and wanted the same things, that was the problem. I was pretty worked up and willing to take her assistance, so I continued to jerk off as she pulled her top off. She had no bra and was only in summer shorts then. She sat next to me this time as she jerked me. I was nervous about things getting out of control, but still excited about what was happening. She sensed I was at a weak point, and she upped the ante, this time she had one hand on my balls. I did not stop her from just going that far, I just couldn't and she had full control of me. When I felt I was going to cum soon I put my head back, she used that opportunity to move in, and I felt her lips on my knob. I could not stop that either, she finished me by sucking my cock. It was an escalation for sure, but I loved it. Her holding my balls as she worked my cock was just awesome. It was a shame it did not last long, less than 2 or 3 minutes, and then she took my shot and was licking off what was left.

I loved it of course but was trying to act livid about it as well, and told her off to a degree. I told her to knock before coming in the next time, especially when my car was there, and this had to stop, what she was doing was not fair to me, that even though I wanted her as bad as she seems to want me, but that I was not going to fuck her without Gary's blessings, and that that was not likely. I did not intend to ever let her go that far again, she was just teasing me to get me to lose all control.

We continued partying at their house, with me sometimes getting drunk and staying there, but she backed off a little from touching me when the two of us were alone after I called her on it.

One night at their place, I was really drunk, Gary was too, and this night Carmen was trying to keep up as well. She was pissed at us for watching a ball game instead of something she would like to, well she wanted us to at least pay attention to her.

Carmen tried everything to get our attention, but we just ignored her like you would a pestering child. I was OK with it as long as Gary was there. She was trying to do a sexy strip but it was clear that the booze was keeping it from coming off that way.

First, she pulled off her top and had no bra, she tried walking around that way to get to us, bringing us drinks, and snacks. She was looking good but, nothing new for even me, but it was going to take more than that to get us away from the game. That itself is always sexy, but nothing new for even me.

Then she not only shed her shorts, but she did it in their bedroom and changed into some really sexy ones, see-through panties with an embroidered rose right over her labia, it did little but obscure her crack. They were almost a g-string, technically a thong I guess. Now her whole ass was showing.

She went to the kitchen, and Gary surprised me when he said, "You know she has the hots for you, always has. Let's just ignore her, I want to see if she is willing to get all the way naked in front of you, she is pretty wasted."

I did not know what to think of that statement, but we did, she did everything she could to get us to crack. Finally, she just stood between us and the TV and said, "I am bored, I tried to get your attention by losing most of my, well, almost all of my clothes, if you want to see this redhead's bald pussy, put the couch pieces together and I will lose this last piece." (as she pulled out the waistband) then maybe this naked redhead will join you and we can find something to watch I might like too.

We did, we were drunk and I know I was horny thinking maybe a threesome could be in the cards as Gary did not protest her taking off her panties, so far he had done nothing but instigate her. How could that not up the chance of my longtime dreams of a threesome?

Once the sofa was ready for her to join she turned around and pulled her panties down about halfway trying to do a sexy strip of her last piece of clothing. I can't give her any points for style, but my God I love her ass, now it was featured, now I was getting really hard. Gary was still not protesting her threat to lose them in front of me. Then she pushed them down some more, finally letting them drop to the floor. I was impressed then, I could see a little of her coochie when she spread her legs a little wider, then turned her head back to see our reaction. Then Gary egged her on some more and said, "You go girl, you thought I was going to stop you didn't you? I was not sure you had the nerve to show Jeff my favorite place to put my tongue and cock, I like this game."

I did not say anything but was glad that he did, I was getting pretty excited about where this might go after that statement.

Then she leaned over, and I mean all the way over, looking back through her legs. I was impressed that she was that nimble, and that with all the drinking did not lose her balance. She put one hand down and the other between her legs and put two fingers in her hole and worked them in and out. I can't say I didn't like seeing her bald pussy for the first time since she and I lost our virginity together. Her pussy looked so good to me without a bush, and with her fingering herself. It looked more like my ex-wife's, except this pussy belonged to who has been the love of my life since we were kids.

I looked over at Gary and I could see he was showing wood in his shorts, I was feeling the same thing going on in mine. She was a gymnast in grammar school, she was always nimble, but she was now drunk and older. But she made an attempt to stand on her head and spread her legs open wide like a naked yoga pose. She was able to do it, and I for one loved the view of her pussy it gave us, but then she came tumbling down when she tried moving her legs open and closed a few times. She sat there and recovered and was giggling, as we gave her some applause.

Gary said, "Show us how far you are willing to go to get us to turn off the game. I can, well we can see you are horny, show us what you would do if you were alone to get yourself off. You do it for me, and you seem to love teasing Jeff. You must have the hots for him, you walk around here topless for him, and just stripped and are naked for him and me, let see if you have the courage to let him see you masturbate."

She left the room, I was disappointed, Gary said, "I knew I took her too far, but I got her to show you her pussy, that was pretty good though, right?

Before I could answer, as I had to think of the right way to respond, she was back with a toy, an OmMiBod vibrator. She had to be pretty wasted to even go as far as she had so far. She sat on the floor and spread her legs wide.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers