Three Friends Journey to Adulthood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured a little levity might help the awkwardness, at least for me, We have been

known to rib each other, and both of us had used that description of each other's package doing it.

Gary responded in kind, the verbal part of his reply was "Little Pecker of Mine Huh, yes you can, but I assure you it will only be Carmen that wants to watch you play with what I have conceded to her is a little bit bigger wiener. Come on, go ahead and get naked with us, but you may need these," as a box of Kleenex came flying over-top of Carmen and at me. I guess I appreciated the Kleenex, but at the same time, it was disappointing that jerking off might be all I got to do with them. On the other hand, I was more than ready to get busy on my rock-hard cock completely free from my shorts.

I admit I wanted Carmen to see my hard cock, to remind her it is a little bigger, yes it's the famous (bigger cock syndrome) we men are born with. The booze gave me a little more courage to just turn toward Carmen, to get the full effect of pulling my shorts down and my stiff cock popping up, right in front of their eyes, I hoped she would act like she had never seen it, especially as an adult at my place, I still was not sure what Gary knew of her and I's adventure at the quarry if anything, I never told him.

She just looked at my hard cock and tried to act as she had never seen it before and said, that's a pretty nice cock when it's hard. Maybe I can at least look it over closer after Gary cums," he was still pumping her, and rapidly the whole time they were talking.

Now they were getting serious, he was still behind her as he pushed his cock in and out of her, but they seemed to be in more of a performance mode now that they knew I was OK with it, and at least part of it I guess. She was curled up, making her closer to me, it put her head pretty close to my cock. It was on purpose I know, and so fucking hot, having her watch me jerk close up as I was watching her breasts moving back and forth as she was taking a cock.

Based on the look she was giving me, there was no doubt she was enjoying being fucked while watching me jerking. She had her fingers working her nipples as she stared into my eyes like she was doing that part for me. Once he fucked her a few minutes she was more composed being fucked while watched and was willing to do something surprising but nice. Knowing Gary was behind her and could not see her head or my cock, she first let her tongue hit my knob as I jerked. It was so hot having her do that with Gary right there. I could not help but scoot a little closer myself so that it reached her mouth. I would not say it was a blow job, but lips and tongue working just my knob was just as good under the circumstances. It was still teasing to me, but I have to say there are much worse things you can do on a Friday night than jerk off, get your knob licked by your friend's wife while watching then fuck next to you.

If I could not fuck her with my cock, as even face fucking would cause me to have to move my body and make him aware of it, I could at least do something to get her back for all the teasing she gives to me. I used my free hand to explore her breasts as that view was blocked for him too. There was another change in their position, and it cause her to point toward him, and put her leg over his, only half mounting his cock as he continued to fuck her, it put her breasts against his chest, and her ass was now in my reach. So I took that chance to feel her ass up, while slowly moving close to where Gary's cock was in her pussy. I could not see her face but could feel her body tremor as I did. Then since Gary would have felt my finger join his cock in her pussy, I stuck one of my fingers in her cute little butt hole, just pushing it in and out as Gary continued to stroke her pussy with his cock. It surprised her, it was meant to, not to mention the joy I had knowing I was fingering her butt hole as she took Gary's cock in her pussy.

I don't think it was a comfortable position to fuck for both of them, and hard for him to fully stroke her. So she moved into a total cowgirl to get more of his cock. I backed off then and just took care of myself, one thing you learn as a single man of my age is how to edge yourself to keep from cumming too soon while watching porn, I am proficient at it, and hoped it would work with this live show. They eventually changed positions again in this hot session and went back to oral, he had her legs back and was eating the pussy he had already fucked, as his buddy I was still not invited to join, I just watched and jerked off.

He had her by the thighs spread open, he was giving me a view I have only seen in porn. Her pussy was wide open for him to lick and nibble on, and for me to watch. He made sure I had a good view again and used his thumbs to spread her hole open so I could see him tongue fucking her. Oh, how I wished it was my tongue in that sweet little hole of hers. I would have loved to have mine even in her anus, but it was not possible in that position.

She was making no complaints, she had her feet up over his shoulders and her toes curled up as she praised him, not a scene I ever expected to see, or words I would hear her say to Gary in front of me, "Oh God, Oh Yeah keep going right there, lick my clit, show Jeff how lucky I am to have you eating this girl's pussy by making me cum, Oh Fuck, Yeah Gary, you are good."

Next, he crawled up and was fucking her again. I did not know how long I could last watching all this, but I did my best to just take myself to the edge.

She had her head turned my way this time instead of looking at Gary, I think he had his eyes closed he was trying so hard to cum. Seeing Carmen's eyes focused on me intently as I jerked my cock was different, she could not speak to me, but her face said, "I want you Jeff, I want you so bad," wishful thinking on my part I guess. She was enjoying herself and expressing it as she was getting a pink tint above her bouncing breasts and getting more verbal, even a little personal.

First telling Gary, "Oh Gary, I love watching Jeff jerk his Big Cock, at the same time you are fucking me with yours. You are the love of my life, not many men would let their wife even be completely naked in front of their male friend, and then let him see her taking your cock."

Carmen then added, "I love you too Jeff, not every friend would go along with this, without knowing if you would be getting a chance to join in, so far you haven't. You look so fucking hot, I love watching you play with that big cock of yours, and you are doing it so boldly like it is just for me, I love you, and I love your cock. I hope Gary will see that and share, so I could feel it inside me some time. I love the two of you so much and can't help but want more from you."

She reached out with her free hand, grabbed it, and squeezed it, just like she did at the quarry years ago. She could not have been any more direct in pitching a threesome or share to Gary, and I could not read the look on his face as she did, so I remained hopeful.

I just kept edging my cock, being careful to stretch things out, I was prepared to wait until Gary was ready, it would have been awkward for me to cum first, But not seeing his face made it hard to detect when he was ready.

He got serious, fucking her yet again by lifting her legs to go deeper, and now I was back on my loins and a little lower for the best total view. I had seen her breasts plenty of times, but I had never seen them like tonight with her on her back and a dick in her. There were just perfect right there above her abs, like two jello molds. I never noticed that she was still that fit. She is just so fucking hot, somehow I had to get my cock in her, and soon I hoped as I watched, and she moaned in pleasure as he pounded her hard now.

It was not long before she seized up and came, only saying one word, but three times, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" They took a pause but stayed engaged, Gary looked a little spent, even though he like me had not came, he seemed to be distracted and was losing his erection. I swear he was looking at my cock then, I hoped it was him considering giving me a turn. Carmen was nowhere near satisfied, she finished her earlier statement, "Fuck that felt good, fuck me some more, fuck me harder Gary, show Jeff how I can fuck all night, and be rough with me, smack my ass, hurry I need some more fucking, and need it now." Then she noticed that he was almost flaccid and trying to get his hardon back. Then I could not believe what she said, "Jeff is still rock hard, remember when we watched the cuckold porn, and you fucked like you never did before after you saw the guy watching his wife taking a bigger cock?"

She just laid back after that, and said, "I need at least one more fucking from someone, and I need it right now, now who is it going to be Gary?"

Finally, Gary said, "OK, Jeff, your up, I have been curious what it would be like to watch her fuck someone else, maybe that slightly bigger cock of yours can satisfy this minx, she is insatiable tonight. But I know you understand, this is a big step for me as her husband, but we all three have a love for each other, so I can't think of anybody better to watch pleasing my best girl, but I am reluctant, that can't be helped."

As much as I wanted this, I was still a little hesitant, he was right it was a big step, and I did not want to gamble with our lifelong friendship. His last statement made it hard for me to initiate anything with her in front of him. Then he broke the ice and said, "Well Jeff? Do I get a fuck show like I gave you or what? Some live porn, especially my best buddy fucking my wife will really get me back in the game I think."

It was what I had hoped would happen someday but why was I still apprehensive, and would be until I saw his reaction to it. Carmen, the bold one of us three, headed for me and started by just sucking

my cock as Gary moved over to, and sat in a chair, and watched. It was a good start but the best was yet to come.

We had played so many games, the build-up to this made it almost overwhelming. This was an act that was so overdue. Looking down at her looking back up at me, was so hot, and took me back all those years. But this time, at the same time I was looking at her, I could see Gary watching us, and looked to be regaining some of his erection. So many first, as close as we were since childhood and puberty, Gary and I had never even jerked off in front of each other until tonight. I had already jerked in front of him, and now I could see him start to work on himself, as I was getting sucked by his wife in front of him. I could not help but to want to keep checking to make sure he was still OK with this, but I had to get over it, and did the first time she swallowed my cock. I realized this was happening, and I mean really happening and I would be a fool not to enjoy it as it might be a one-time thing. Enjoy it I did, as it was something that I had waited well over 10 years for.

She was just so excited to have me, I had not seen her that excited since we were kids. That alone made me feel good that she wanted me as bad as I did her, I hoped it did not have the reverse effect on him. Soon she was pulling me down to the floor, and mounted me reverse cowgirl to ride my cock. Now we were even closer to Gary, I was not sure why she chose that move. She knows and remembers how taken I have always been so taken with her butt. Now it was right in front of me, and my cock was going in and out of her pussy, as I held her by her butt cheeks to stable her. I had to question at the same time if she was playing the cuck game too far, making him watch her fuck me. She is hard to figure out, I loved having her butt in front of me, but did not want to be part of her taunting Gary.

I was relieved when she motioned Gary to come to her, she wanted him in front of her to give her his cock, saying, "Oh Fuck Yeah, bring me my favorite cock, I always wanted to have the two of you inside me at once."

It took her years I guess you might say, but she was getting what she wanted, as usual, she was fucking one and sucking the other of her two buddies. It was kind of like the old days when the three of us would hang out, only X rated. Her butt is my weakness, and her pussy was still tight, just like I remembered when she and I lost our virginity. She had birthed no children, but boy does she have a sex drive, but I guess you can't stretch or wear one out by just fucking.

It was odd-looking forward and seeing Gary standing facing me with his cock in her mouth. But at the same time, it gave me a good feeling knowing that we were close enough buddies to do this together, and for him to still be fine with it. She did not want to only ride me as she sucked him though, we eventually fucked solo, she climbed off of me and got on her back lifted her legs, and that fantastic ass in the air, exposing her bald pussy to me. She said, "I liked riding you, but I can't wait to have just you just take me, and treat me like I am your cum slut and Gary is a stranger we are performing for. I am yours tonight, my hole is lubed, our spectator is back in his chair, and it's him this time that has his cock in his hand and ready to watch us. Time for just you and me to Fuck, don't hold back I want you to Fuck me hard in front of Gary, Jeff, I know he loves me and wants me to have this pleasure!"

Gary said to me, "Do as she says, if you don't fuck her hard enough and give her that extra inch she claims you have on me, I will be forced to kick your ass."

I mounted her as she put her legs up to receive me, and I was going to prove I could fuck her hard. But first, we kissed and took it slow for a few strokes, before I stepped up my speed. Up to that point, I really did not think about Gary watching us so much, but now that I had her ass in the air, the tables were turned, and I knew what Gary was seeing, it was my hard cock going in and out of his wife's perfect pussy. I then had some idea how he felt when he fucked her in front of me. It was a new high for me too, one I never thought I would get. The hardest part was still wondering if this was really was OK with him or was he just backed in a corner by her and making it sound like he is.

I just decided to give her what she was asking for, and was smacking her ass, even though I did not want to. I did not hold back with that either, her ass was getting red as I was both pounding her pussy and smacking her ass at the same time. But she loved it, "Oh Fuck Yeah, I am such a bad girl fucking my husband's best buddy in front of him. Do you see this Honey, do you see your cum slut wife taking your buddy's cock in front of you and just so happy to have it in her? Do you like watching this, his bigger cock is no disappointment, he is going to make me cum soon, Oh God I love his big cock."

There was no answer to that question, Gary was watching and listening, but busy with himself, I did not know what to think, he seemed to even like her throwing it up to him, it was a new game I was playing, and I was not told the rules. Having a couple invite you into their sex life is odd, but just so fucking hot and pleasureful just the same. So I kept giving her all I had, I pushed her legs back even further to lift her ass to where I could come down into her, and pile drive her, this had to create an even hotter view for Gary, and it was the only way I could be sure to give her that little extra length I have on him. It was strange knowing his view of this was my naked scrawny boy ass, her hands holding my clenched butt cheeks, and my cock going in and out of her pussy. I thought at the time, why couldn't my Brooke have been satisfied having a threesome with me, even if it was Z, he was a decent guy at least when I first knew him. I think our marriage would have been OK, and it might have even saved it, letting me see her take his huge cock in front of me.

I was going deep in Carmen, then pulling back out to go deep in her again, and just over and over. It just did not seem right that he was OK seeing all that, but he did not say anything as he jerked and watched intensely.

I fucked her harder than I ever did anyone before it seemed like, and soon my balls were starting to throb in pain from hitting my most favorite ass in the world, but I sucked it up and just kept pounding her. She is a moaner, I was wondering if she would praise me again in front of him. She did finally get a few words out, "Oh, Fuck Yeah Jeff, smack my ass some more too, I can take it, and I am about to cum for the first time with another man in front of my husband, Oh, Fuck it feels good, I love the two of you so much."

Then she started to shake as she came, it looked intense, she was out of it and shaking for what seemed like minutes before saying, "Oh Fuck Yeah that felt good, did you see that honey, he made me cum so hard I was out of my head a few moments, it so intense because I like you watching me fuck."

Then she praised Gary and I was glad, saying, "I have the best husband in the world, letting me fuck our BFF in front of him, you look so hot Honey jerking off, I love you so much, I love you both and am so glad I am getting shared!"

I was still fucking her while this chatter was going on, and I started going for my own "O" as she looked over at Gary yet again and said, "I hope it is alright with you if Jeff cums in me, I just have to have to feel his seed in me?"

He both shocked me, and made me feel better about how he felt when he followed that with some of his famous humor, "It is fine with me, maybe we can even have a creampie contest, take a photo of them to show your parents and all of our other friends, and let them decide who won?"

His sarcasm can be just hilarious sometimes, this was one of them, it almost ruined the moment, it is hard to go for your cumshot and laugh with your friends at the same time.

She had a grip on me though, and I had no choice as to where to cum anyway, she still had those strong legs and had them clamped around my naked ass, while her hands were wrapped around my chest tightly as well. It felt so good and made it reminiscent of our first time, only this time I did not stop stroking her, I kept going and it felt so good as I shot rope after rope in her still perfect pussy. I did not stop until I knew she was overflowing, and I was near empty.

I have to say that this was as close of feeling that I ever had to that first time with her, and I gave Carmen a nice long kiss, and then we rolled over on our backs, about that time Gary was right over Carmen, and trying to finish himself off. A view of him I never thought I would see, I felt so close to them at that moment, so I reached for Carmen and pulled her close to me and said to Gary, "Go for it buddy, all for one, one for all, we just fucked in front of you, punish us, shoot your load on us both, but no facial for me, I have my limits. He did, under the circumstances, it was a good feeling but not something I wanted to repeat. He did not give me a lot, just a couple of ropes, he knew it was a token act for me, but I kind of liked the feel of it, and did not make me feel gay. It was just a unique way to put a period to what I hoped was just our first threesome.

We did not talk much, but we showered together before taking a break, we dried but did not dress, we were enjoying being just three naked buddies, drinking some wine, and having a snack. Gary asked me if I still smoked pot, I hadn't for a while, and even longer since I did with the two of them, it was a good time to renew the old habit, the three of us naked at the pool smoking pot. He had some good stuff, it fucked us up, me at least. It kind of made this whole strange but enjoyable journey

of ours even better. We were, Fucked Up, and feeling good. I did not bring it up, or make any reference to what we did earlier, but Gary said, "If your curious Jeff, I loved what has happened tonight, but only because it was you, I could not have watched anyone else with Carmen."