Three Friends Journey to Adulthood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then when Carmen came over and first just stood there displaying her perfect body to us, then kissed us both, and took us by the hand, and the three of us went to their bedroom, she crawled up and started to mount me again, and I was not sure I was ready to fuck again, but my cock was hard enough, and I was sure I could come up with another cum shot. She is such a nymph, and the next thing I thought was, is she just going to jump me again like this in front of Gary after I had just fucked her about an hour before, and gave her a pie? Overstepping a new freedom like a kid would do I thought?

She leaned over to kiss me, and said, "Well I hope this is alright with you two, I have told Gary I wondered what it would be like to have both of you at once, but not just blowing one of you, I mean you both fuck me at once. I wanted to try a DP, and a real one with Gary taking me anal, he just loves fucking me there anyway, and I do it for him. I guess we are all rookies so let's go easy, grease that boner up, and get behind me Gary, your time to join is next."

Wow, I was so pissed off earlier in the evening when they fucked and left me out, but now I was in not just a threesome, but a DP with them, and it was a real one, my first. Gary seemed more than fine with it and entered her anally to join my cock already in her tight pussy. Now my buddy's cock was only a thin wall away. I had never even had a regular threesome, and I was stoned having a DP with the two people that I have loved since childhood. I did not know how much they had discussed this, but we all seemed to be fine with it. I could soon feel Gary's cock enter and start moving through the thin wall between her vagina and anal cavity.

I liked it, she is tight anyway, this just made her tighter, and add the excitement of doing it, I was in sexual heaven. By the sounds Carmen was making, she was beyond that. I can't say we went long, we did not need to, it was more about us both being inside her at once than it was anything. But we got her off, she screamed and gripped my arms when she came I guess you would call it anally as I was barely able to stroke her. Once Gary came, he pulled out and I was able to speed up, soon she had both of our loads, then we just laid there, her with her legs spread as she was draining spunk from both holes. She started to laugh and addressed Gary, "Not sure I am crazy about two pies at once, but I wish you could have seen the look on Jeff's face when he felt your cock enter my ass."

Jeff, "I love you so much for helping to make our marriage stronger, we will likely never have someone else we could do that with. I am so glad to have you two in my life, two slobs, but two that make a decent living and know how to please the cum slut in me. I hope it is not the only time, but only if Gary feels the same way."

I left for the guest bedroom then and had breakfast with the two of them in the morning. I felt a little awkward, but everything was normal with them, nothing was mentioned about the night before.

I did not know what the future might bring, but it could never beat that first night.