Three Friends Journey to Adulthood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Gary, just remember that this was your idea. Throw me a pillow," He did and she put it behind her head. "You should know better than to dare this redhead to do anything. I will take you through one of my

sessions, first, let's let Jeff see inside. See that hole Jeff, that is where most of my sexual pleasure originates. First I just play with it a little, I like to stretch things out." (She then proceeded to with her fingers.) "Then I put this little pink toy inside me, God's gift to horny women I think." Now the buzzing sound started and she could not hold still. "Now I have my hands and fingers free to stimulate other areas. One of those areas was her nipples, the other was her clit. "This is how I get off, that is what you want to see. Gary comes close but doesn't know how to do this properly. First I make sure my fingers are lubed," She did that by inserting them in her wet pussy. "Then you just rub, it is not rocket science." As she demonstrated she said, "It has to be done lightly like when you tickle someone. Now just watch!"

She continued to work her clit, and between the vibrator in her pussy and her fingers she could not keep still, or quiet. It was fun to watch and I tried to learn from it. It seemed like it took a while, but yet all pleasure for her, but likely quicker than I ever got a girl off, and pretty intense. After just a little work, the area above her breasts and her face were almost as red as her hair. She was breathing hard as well and maybe perspiring a little. She was then so turned on she used her other hand to start fucking herself, all while keeping her ass in the air so we could see. It was amazingly hot, I was hard, Gary was showing a bulge, it was l could do to not jerk off. She was just no longer able to control herself physically or verbally.

That's when it happened, she let out a sigh, her eyes seemed to go to the back of her head. Somehow she managed to keep her legs up and her pussy visible as she came. Once she came back a little, she took her hands and opened up her swollen and tremoring hole for us. You could just see her cum with little bubbles in it as some even drained from her pussy. It was fucking awesome. She pulled out the toy and just laid there to recover.

Gary then said, "Well Jeff, this is pretty fucking hot, what do you think should we turn this off, don't answer I will get the remote."

He did and turned it off and said, "Now get up here honey, before you leave a huge spot on the floor, plant your naked ass right here between us, and ditch the toy I have something you can play with."

She told us she needed a rinse, and she left, came back only a few minutes later. He and I were practically laying down with our heads against the back cushions when she climbed up on the sofa. Actually, she did not climb, she jumped up on it and was standing there jumping up and down, "Well was that a good show or what? I loved it, now can we find something hot to put on?".

She landed between us, and leaned back like us, but now had her knees together while we talked about what we could watch. She was smelling so good from the rinse off, I just wanted to jumper right in front of Gary. Then Gary mentioned maybe watching some porn, if it was not for what I just watched live, I would have really been shocked. They chose that moment to admit to me that the two of them like to watch porn to get ideas to keep their marriage fresh. I thought pretty quick, and cut in and ask them if they had ever seen any real amateur clips of everyday people fucking? Gary said they are always trying but very little of what they claim is homemade, is, even if it is, it is staged.

The show she had put on helped me consider showing my private video. So I told them I happened to have a video on my phone they might like, a private hidden cam video that I could prove to them was real.

Carmen and Gary seemed anxious to see it, especially when I told them I could prove it. So it was Gary and me partly dressed, and naked Carmen in the middle. I got instructions from Gary on how to use WiFi to cast it on his big-screen Smart TV.

I was excited to get to fuck with them a bit with this vid, as I did not tell them who was the star. All they knew about my breakup was I caught Brooke cheating, but that was about the extent of it. I never told Carmen about the video, and might have mentioned it to Gary after some beer once. I forwarded the clip to a place where they would not recognize the star of the porn right away before I hit cast. There was a lot of interest by Carmen of course, especially after she saw Z's big black cock, it made her open her legs and put a hand back down there to play a little. I really could not believe what was going on, but was glad it was.

They were into it but still did not know what I was showing them. Gary was just quiet, I wanted to see their faces, but did not want to stare, since I have no poker face, I did not want to give away the fact that a surprise was coming.

Carmen started to get a hint, first, she mentioned how fucking huge the guy's cock was, and questioned his amateur status, and also mentioned that he was bigger than her toy one! Then said that she wants a real one like that of her own someday, so she can fuck the guy in front of Gary and cuckold him. Then she mentioned how beautiful the woman, the star of the video's legs were, and that she thought they looked familiar.

Brooke has a small mole that she has always wanted to have removed but never did because it did not show modeling with just a little makeup on it. Carmen apparently saw it when we used to swim at their place when the two of them were still trying to get along. All of a sudden, she turned to look at me, and yes my lack of a poker face failed me again, and she finally said, "Oh My God, is that your Ex, Brooke taking that huge cock? This is a video of her fucking around on you isn't it?" Did you plant a hidden cam? Before I could answer she fired another question at me. Could that huge cock guy be the Nigerian student she tutored, and you caught her fucking in college? Not that many guys have a cock as big as you described it to us back then, I think we both thought you were exaggerating?"

I stopped it, and they looked at me as to say, don't stop it now. I did not intend to, I just figured the secret is out, why not let them enjoy the rest, and I started it back at the actual beginning. I explained the security cam was to catch her hiding expensive clothes she would buy and hide, practically bankrupting us.

Once I got it back to where it started, I let them see the bitch trying to obscure him from the living room security camera going up the steps to fuck her while she thought I was out of town, it was better than having to speak. As soon as Brooke took his massive dick on, At first, Carmen had a hand between her legs, then when Brooke grabbed a hold of Z's cock to put in her mouth, she put her hands down both of our shorts, and had a good hold on my cock, probably Gary's as well. I saw her move one of Gary's hands over to her crotch to take over where she left off. She lifted her knees, and I had a better view of him fingering her, but I would have liked it to have been mine or to have something more to do with her as well, I had two hands free. I would have been happy even with a breast of my own. Soon she was working only on Gary's cock. But I was a little hesitant to go for her breasts, or even bare butt cheek on my own, without some kind of an invitation, I kept thinking Gary would stop this at some point.

Eventually, she seemed to lose total interest in me, or my cock I guess, altogether, at least it felt that way, as Gary and the video had her hot and bothered. Let's face it, this was their first viewing of my ex fucking her lover, and it was bound to hold their attention. I wanted to pull out my cock, and was more than willing to get naked if Gary did too, but again was waiting for an invite of some kind, and just put my own hand down my shorts to play with my own cock a little, and watch the video too.

There was some commotion next to me, quite a bit actually, but I did not look right away. Then I heard a familiar noise during a quiet moment in the video, sucking cock is not a completely silent act, especially when it is happening right next to you, and I was pretty sure of what I heard.

She had gone ahead and pulled Gary's shirt, and shorts off, and his boxers if he had any on. He was now just as naked as she was with his hard cock in her mouth. Her big beautiful naked ass was in the air. Seeing friends naked together for the first time is a surprise, even though I have skinny-dipped with other couples, this was a blowjob I was watching my friend's wife, and old flame performs right in front of me. I was happy to see it though and just watched at first as I continued to play with my own cock.

I was perplexed, I guess that is the right word, what was going down, and how should I have reacted. She was jerking both of us at first, was that not the beginning of a threesome? I gave them the inspiration they needed. Was it my turn to get my pants pulled off, and blown next? At that point I would have been satisfied, just to be invited to be naked and jerk off as I watched.

Then it was on, Gary and her switched places and he now had her legs up and spread and was now eating her out in front of me. Again it was something that was mind-blowing, and hot to watch, but what were they thinking, where was this going? It made me wonder if I should lose my clothes too? Or should I have just gone to the spare bedroom and given them some privacy?

I decided, for the time being, I liked what I was seeing, and that I was their invited guest, if they did not want me there, they should tell me, it would only have taken a hint. Like Carmen said, "The bedroom is ready for you when you are tired."

The way things were going, what could be next, so I decided it would be better to be patient and see if I was going to get any response or invitation from them.

I wanted at the very least to get my cock out but was not sure I should be the one to take it out or strip. I held out hope that when she was done with Gary she planned to come over to me and do the same.

I tried to watch some of the video that I had seen too many times, I was the only one still watching as I was still playing in my shorts and would take a glance at them now and then, but did not stare. Then there was more commotion next to me, and I looked back to see Carmen as she was lowering herself down, and at the angle she was, my view allowed me to see his knob pushing against her hole before she took his hard cock inside her. Yes, I got to see his knob breach her opening, as she let out a sigh of pleasure, then started to slowly ride it reverse cowgirl. Knowing her, it was probably so she could watch the screen, and imagine it was a BBC like the one Brooke was getting treated to in the clip.

It was so hot seeing this live show, the hell with the video I had a side view of them, and could see her tits going up and down and his cock going in and out of her pussy. I watched them and was now just plain jerking off in my shorts.

They just continued to make love acting like I was not even there.

I was pretty sure when there were no comments from them, that what they were doing must have been at least somewhat intentional. I was pretty sure of it when she climbed off, and then got on her side in front of Gary, and turned toward me as to give me a closer view. It was a sexy pose as she laid on her side with him behind her. She was looking right into my eyes, my view of her was reminiscent of the one etched in my mind from the quarry when we gave up our virginity to each other. I was sure by now it was done purposely to show me her now bald pussy and breasts close up.

Gary had to be in onto what she was doing as well, he had to be, apparently, he was ready to show it all, and I mean all of her to me. To prove that, he purposely lifted her leg high in a way to even better expose her, even opening up her pussy exposing the swollen hole partly open, I was so close to it I could see how wet it was as it quivered while waiting for a cock. It was not going to be mine though, I was just getting to look inside her hole until he scissored her and filled it with his cock again. His right knee was now in my space and touching a little, but I was not going to back off.

I did get some looks at Gary's face, and he seemed more than just OK with me watching the two of them fucking, in fact, I read it as a look that a guy might give of pride when deliberately fucking his hot girl in front of someone. I think it is something any sexual being thinks about at some time, actually being watched, but few do. I was starting to realize that this, although it was a somewhat spontaneous action, it had to be at least discussed by them at some time. His knob had penetrated her hole again, and he was slowly stroking her, as he fondled her breasts. He had her pussy but I had her attention as she stared into my eyes, I hoped it was to tell me she wanted me to be part of it too, at least that is what I wanted to think. This was beginning to be more torture than enjoyment.

That look on her face that was so familiar to me as he fucked her, it was a look I still remembered from years back, when it was my cock. I was the first to get that look from her, and have been sorry ever since that we did not end up together.

I could not help but continue to watch him as he pushed his cock in and out of one of the most defined pussies I have ever seen now that it was not obscured by a bush. Now I was sure all of her was beautiful. I had never been part of group sex, or that close to a cock going in and out of a pussy, and that cock and pussy both belonged to my friends. Seeing her vagina grasping Gary's cock as he fucked her was something I had only seen in porn and the home movie on the screen of course as my ex's pussy was grasping a much bigger cock.

She was still on her side and Gary was now pushing her leg up, even more, to go deeper. They were just plain deliberately fucking in front of me, and he was also making an effort to make it extra hot, and easy for me to see. I could even see his cock get slick from her juices.

"Oh, Fuck Yeah Gary, fuck me harder, make me cum in front of Jeff, I want to be seen by someone as I reach the highest high in sex, and to have it be Jeff would be extra special."

It was the first verbal acknowledgment that what they were doing I was welcome to watch. Carmen was back to staring at me, as she used one hand to rub her clit. I moved so I would be sure they could see where my hand was, and that I was busy with my cock while watching them.

I was pleased, but pissed at the same time, and getting restless being with them, a spectator to a beautiful act, but not a participant. Carmen could see it in my eyes, and sense my frustration, Gary was too busy. She must have thought I might leave, and finally admitted verbally what they did, and were doing was on purpose,

"I hope you don't mind what we are doing Jeff, I for one just love having you watch Gary fuck me. Being intimate in front of you makes me feel like you are taking a part in it, yes, it is not something I have not dreamed about, Gary inviting you to join in and the two of you fuck me someday. I see you are busy on that big cock of yours and I can see how hard it is. I sure wish you were naked too, so I can at least see your cock, like I saw Brooke's lover's cock on the screen. It would only be fair, after you treating us to this clip, it was awesome of you, I am glad you are over it enough to share it with us."

Then she said, "If all this is freaking you out, don't blame Gary, it's my fault this all started tonight, well mostly, as Gary egged me on and that video helped trigger it. The blame lays on me for just getting naked in an act that looked like it was totally out of the blue, but it wasn't, not totally. We discussed it before, but at the time it was mostly just sex talk to turn each other on and was only getting naked. I know me just getting naked and masturbating caught Gary by surprise too. To tell you the truth, I did not think we would ever get the courage to actually do something like this.

I am sorry if we made you uncomfortable, but It's just that the three of us have always been so close, I did not think Gary and I naked fooling around a little would be that big of a thing, and led to us to thinking that us engaging in sex would be even hotter, and O.K. with you as well"

I did not say it out loud but I thought, she thinks oral sex and fucking on the living room sofa right next to a guest, is anyway the definition of fooling around?

She knew I was still a bit surprised, and she added, "Gary and I watch porn a lot to get ideas to keep our sex life fresh. As you know we have been married a while."

"We kind of got hooked on the exhibitionism ones, mostly girls just getting naked around strangers, and in public for the shock value. Then we found some clips that really, and I mean really turned us both on, it was videos with people being watched having sex, not sure if they were authentic, but the way they went was often a friend doing the filming, often a friend of the girls, like her BFF, and sometimes just the guy's buddy, my favorite of course, especially when his friend is asked to join. I guess that is what planted the seed for this.

"Ever since then we have wanted to be watched fucking by someone we knew, and you are a BFF to both of us, so what could be better than that. I am sorry it was probably too much. But I am so intoxicated with the love of the two of you right now, I would do anything either of you asked of me to make things right. You know it's both of us that love you Jeff, and love having you here as our first audience, please don't leave."

I was drunk and jerking off in my shorts as a result of my debuting my ex-wife's fuck video to my friends. Being that they were both naked and Gary's cock was, well, it was buried deep in her beautiful pussy as he fucked her. As stupid as I can be sometimes, what kind of fool would leave, this was a voyeur's wet dream, and I was still holding out hope for more. She was dropping plenty of hints to Gary of what she really wanted, and did say she would do anything we wanted, I had ideas, plenty of them.

Then Gary confirmed her statement, he added a simple statement and said it with his cock still in her and stroking, "It's true Jeff, we have talked about how it might feel to do this, not even ask, just get naked, and start fucking in front of someone, and it possibly being you, but it was not planned for tonight. To be honest, I did not think we would ever actually get the courage, but I always underestimate Carmen. Your video and her little strip show sure got things going. I feel so turned on, and am enjoying having my buddy watching me fuck the love of my life."

So I said, "OK, I admit it, I love seeing you two fuck, but you two have to realize it's something I have not been a spectator to before, or have I ever had a threesome. I love it so much, I feel like I could cum in my shorts at any time. I have to shed them and jerk off, do I go to my room, or do I have a part I can play in this. You know l love Carmen and have to realize it is something both her and I wish was more than a platonic friendship for both her and me. Seeing her naked with your hard dick in her pussy, this scene is just off the charts for me. It sure has beat watching my Ex I once thought I loved fuck her lover on a video. I have never tried to hide the fact that I think that I have more than just a friendship feeling for her I have to subdue. But I am not jealous seeing that little pecker of yours go in and out of her, it's not like I have not seen your package before."