Three Funny BJ's

Story Info
Three awesome blowjobs from one amazing woman.
1.6k words
4.17
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like the story give it a 5-star or favorite it. Comments and feedback are appreciated. Enjoy!

I want to share the story of three different awesome blowjobs I got from Abby.

I met Abby when our coke dealer, who lived in a second floor apartment, sent her down to let me in. Guests always had to be on door duty given the nature of the game.

When she opened the door she was caught off guard by this James Bond / Superman looking fella writing this story (Me LoL, I'm kinda tall, dark, and handsome).

Abby was about 5'3", 130, brown eyes and brown hair. She was cute, petite, a little crazy, and working as an exotic dancer at the time.

The first words out of my mouth when she opened the door were "What a nice surprise, a beautiful girl answering the door here for a change". What can I say, sometimes I'm smooth.

Eventually she would move in with me, but when we met she was living back at home with family, about a 45 minute drive from my house. I worked 2nd shift about halfway between the two, so I would pick her up after work, and we'd go home, get high and fuck til 5 or 6 in the morning, then I'd take her back to her folk's home.

#1

One night Abby started giving me head somewhere between my house and her expressway exit. She had probably done a line of powder before we left, or popped a xanny, as she was happily bobbing her mouth up and down my dick once we got on the road. I hit cruise control, and let her get my shorts down, freeing up my feet so I could spread my legs apart, while she pressed her face deeper into my crotch.

Getting head in a car while driving always makes it take a while for me to come; Abby settled in to a nice slow rhythm on my dick, she knew we had a decent way to go, and was really giving me a blowjob that I could relax too and enjoy for awhile.

I was enjoying some heartfelt head, from a sexy (former) stripper, and was in bliss as the miles ticked on.

I saw her exit coming up, and since she seemed to be enjoying sucking my dick as much as I was enjoying her sucking it, I let the exit ramp just roll by.

I also passed the next exit a few miles further. Not wanting to press my luck, I did get off at the second exit a few more miles down the expressway.

As we got to the top of the exit and stopped to turn, Abby pops her head up and says "ummm where are we?"

I made two lefts and headed back in the right direction on the expressway, as I did I put my hand on the back of her head, guiding it back to my lap. Without another word she wrapped her lips back around my prick.

Somewhere between there and her place I came balls deep in her mouth, so fucking hard! She didn't stop sucking until there wasn't a drop of come left in me, and she didn't let a drop spill from her lips as she swallowed three or four gulps of sperm. I had finally unloaded the huge amount of jism that had been building in my sac after a damn near forty-five minute blowjob.

Definitely one of the top five blowjobs I've ever had.

#2

Another blowjob was while driving home across a municipal bridge. (*see note after story)

I was getting head from Abby in some stop and go traffic. Her head was below the dashboard level, so she couldn't really be seen from cars beside us.

So as Abby has her mouth sliding up and down my dick, her slobber coating my nuts with her drool, happily pressing the head of my cock against her tonsils while tickling her nose with my pubes, we pass three guys in a low riding convertible who glance over at me rolling in my stinkin' Lincoln.

I usually smoked weed in the car, hence the name, 'Stinkin' Lincoln'.

I rolled by those guys, had to slow down with the traffic, so then they rolled back past me.

Near the end of the bridge, traffic was slowing as we approached the light, so Abby pulled her lips off of my throbbing dick, wiped her mouth with the back of her right hand, while still stroking my hard cock with her left.

She released the hold she had on my dick, and with a smile said "I'll finish that when we get home". Just as she was pulling up my shorts the three guys in the convertible passed us again. They all had ear to ear grins as they comprehended that I'd had my cock deep in Abby's mouth each time we had passed. One guy nodded a "yeah man" at me, and I think another gave me a thumbs up.

Not sure if she would have cared anyway, but I'm pretty sure Abby didn't see the three guys or their signs of approval and respect. Perhaps her eyes were still a bit watered from choking herself on my cock, or she may have been somewhat lightheaded from swallowing my dick for the past few miles.

I just gave a nod to the three younger guys and rolled on.

#3

A year had went by, I had a new job close enough to home that I had time on my lunchbreak to come back and get lunches Abby would make for me. One day Abby served me a little something extra. That is to say she serviced my meat with her mouth.

We were sitting on the couch, Abby must have been horny, or was just a really good woman, because it wasn't long before she reached in my pants for my long dick that she loved to take her time sucking on.

Abby always gave good sloppy head, making her wet hands slide up and down my shaft, when she wasn't squeezing it and making the veins pop out, getting the whole thing rock hard, as she stared transfixed with bulging eyes before bringing her mouth back down to my throbbing dick.

As I lowered my pants down a bit more I felt my cell phone in the pocket and slid it out. Abby was enthralled with the hot cock in her mouth so she paid little attention as I opened the phone and hit record. I'm pretty sure sooner or later she realized I was filming her sucking my dick, but that just made her put on an even better show.

She was sliding her mouth up and down my dick, pausing occasionally to massage my balls as she squeezed my dick to full hardness, taking slow sensuous licks from bottom to top, sucking and teasing the head, before slobbering her way back down its length.

She had her eyes closed but was in clear view of the camera as she kissed all over and around my fat cock, before letting go of my dick, placing her hands on either side of my lap, and engulfing my prick deep into her mouth. I placed my free hand on the back of her head and lightly held it there, as she worked her tongue on the bottom of my shaft, sealed her lips around the base of my cock, and let my long dick fill her mouth and throat completely. She was making obscene gagging sounds as the spit started to escape her lips still wrapped around the base of my dick, and snot started dripping a little from her nose as she chocked herself on my dick while still trying to breath.

At this point, with my hard cock stretching her mouth wide, and a bulge visible in her throat as she was impaling her airway with my fat dick, I slowly turned the phone around to catch my face, gave an exaggerated wink and a smile, then stopped the recording.

I put the phone down and closed my eyes, leaned back in the couch, put my hands behind my head and let Abby work just a bit longer for the gushing load I soon emptied into her hungry mouth. She never stopped sucking as multiple spurts of come blasted against the back of her throat.

I may have been a moment or two late getting back to work that day.

The next time I had a chance to get on the phone I sent the video to a few guys I had worked with at my previous job.

That night I got a phone call from one of them.

"Damnit son! You send me a hot video of some beautiful bitch going to town sucking on a dick, and she was really working that motherfucker man, I was starting to really enjoy watching it, she's got her nose pressed against some guy's stomach, balls on her chin, gagging coughing snorting and slobbering around this cock buried down her throat, and then the camera turns around and I see your god-damned face grinning at me! Now I gotta try forget I was watching your dick for five minutes. What the fuck man?"

But it didn't really sound like he was complaining.

(Author's Note) The bridge in the story is featured in the movie 'Stripes' starring Bill Murry. He starts the movie as a taxi cab driver. While driving a difficult fare, he loses his shit, stops the cab in the middle of the bridge, opens the trunk and starts tossing her luggage over the bridge and in to the river.

Check out the R rated version you like strippers and naked mud wrestling.