A Serendipitous Silent Surprise

Story Info
A sultry siren serendipitously surprised me with a blowjob.
1.4k words
4.62
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer in Virginia and it was hot! I had the house to myself that week so I treated myself to many hours in my pool. This particular day I opted to swim and sun naked as the backyard was completely surrounded by a tall privacy fence.

I enjoyed swimming laps and then decided to enjoy an adult beverage while relaxing and working on my tan. Apparently I must have dozed-off because I never heard the fence door open (note: several neighbors and dear friends have standing permission to help themselves to the pool).

Between the gorgeous weather, the soft breeze, and my persistently over-active libido, I must have been sporting a hard-on. Imagine my surprise when the dream I thought I was having about getting a blowjob turned-out to be real!

Somewhat startled, but completely aroused, I awakened to discover a gorgeous young woman was indeed arduously sucking my cock! I knew in an instant from the distinct skin coloration, petite size, and flowing, black hair that it was my friend, May!

May and her mother had standing permission to use the pool and surrounding facilities, which to my great pleasure, happened to include me today! May was the early 30s something daughter of an old friend. She was very petite, standing slightly less than 5' tall. She was also very shapely and shared her equally beautiful Filipino mother's sultry eyes and bronze skin coloration.

May and I have always been close and would occasionally flirt from time to time but we had never been intimate prior to today. That said, I have certainly enjoyed jerking-off to numerous fantasies about May, her mother, and even a few times about the both of them together!

May visually acknowledged my being awake with a seductive wink but never actually said a word. She just kept passionately sucking and jerking my thick, swollen cock while simultaneously massaging my heavy balls. I quickly learned that my fantasies of her were terribly underrated because her cock sucking abilities were incredible!

I could not reach her to reciprocate, so I asked her to rotate her body closer to me to either allow me to finger her or, better yet, lick her pussy.

Again, May said nothing, she simply shook her head in an affirming manner before pulling her mouth off my cock to stand-up. She seductively removed her wrap and bikini presenting me my first view of her clean shaven pussy, shapely round ass, and full firm titties. I smiled to see that I was right in assuming from previous encounters that she might have had pierced nipples.

With only a ravenous smile, May spun around to assume a 69 position on top of me. Apparently she had been enjoying giving me head because her pussy was already drenched. I eagerly put my bearded chin and tongue to work on her pussy as she slowly lowered her mouth to once again swallow my hardness.

I was enthralled by the unexpected, serendipitous encounter and worked passionately to show my appreciation. After a few minutes I began alternating my attention between her sensuous pussy and enticing, sweet ass. Sensing her soft moans of approval I then wet my finger and eased it into her anus.

She clamped her thighs tightly around my head as she fervently ground her clit against my tongue while her whole body convulsed into a long series of shuddering orgasms.

I struggled to free my mouth long enough to proclaim I was about to cum too.

May responded by hungrily devouring my cock as deeply as she could and then holding it there in a fabulous deep throat posture as her own undulating orgasms continued.

That was all I could take. I soon rocketed blast after blast of hot cum into May's waiting mouth and throat. She gagged once but never stopped sucking - she simply pulled her mouth back a little to successfully capture the remaining blasts of my cum.

To my great surprise, May continued to suck even after my load was spent. She simultaneously used her hands to massage my balls and caress my anus which resulted in me remaining hard.

May then rapidly moved onto her back on top of a nearby beach towel, and raised her legs high into the air in an unspoken invitation for me to mount her. I needed no further coaxing.

Dropping to me knees in front of her, I placed her lithe, young legs over my shoulders as I rammed my still raging hard-on into her tender, tight, pussy in with one large thrust. Her head snapped backwards and her pelvis arched upward as she let out a long, low, guttural moan of approval!

I knew from having just cum I would be able to ride this wanton young waife for a while before cumming again, if I could at all. So, I thrust in and out, pounding her hard and slow at first before eventually increasing my pace. I placed my hands hard against her breasts to steady myself, squeezing and mashing them with zeal as our bodies slammed gloriously together.

May was steady moaning and whimpering as she again enjoyed a series of extended orgasms. Her pussy was so tight and her body glistened with a beautiful sheen suntan lotion and of sensuous sweat.

After her last orgasm began to subside, I pulled out of her and tapped her to roll over so I could enter her doggy style. May followed my non-verbal prompts and immediately got down on all fours. I mounted her from behind and then gently but firmly used one hand to press her upper body down closer to the towel.

I then grabbed a handful of her long, flowing, black hair and pulled it tight causing her neck to arch towards me each time my cock thrust fully inside her. She made a beautiful melodic grunting type exhalation sound each time I slammed hard into her. We were definitely in synch!

May then reached backwards to grab her own ass. Her delicate, small hands pulled on her ass cheeks apart making her puckering rose bud more pronounced. Taking her hint, I lubed-up one thumb with my saliva and then slowly eased it into her beckoning back door.

May's breathing grew more ragged and her moaning intensified, affirming that she was enjoying this double penetration.

After several minutes, I eased my cock away from her sopping wet cunt and positioned my cock in front of her face. Still holding a handful of her hair, I used it like reigns to steer my cock into her mouth.

I then used the commingled juices of my cum, her pussy, and saliva as lubricant as I began to rub the bulbous head of my thick cock against her anus. It was clear she had done this before. Little by little I drove my shaft deeper into her as I now used both hands to pull on her hair. Once all the way in, I slowly began to draw in and out like the steady thrusting of a steam locomotive first taking off from the station.

May had snaked one arm backwards and was feverishly frigging her twat with one hand while I pumped incrementally harder and faster into her beautiful ass. Her moaning and huffing sounds were musical!

After several more minutes May began to buck wildly in the throws of her passion - so much so I was having trouble staying planted inside her. It was clear she was immersed in her largest orgasm yet. This had me on the verge of soon joining her!

As her trembling diminished, I pulled free of her and walked around in front of her. Her beautiful young face was radiantly flushed. I bent down and grabbed another handful of hair to pull her face upwards toward my cock.

I playfully slapped my throbbing cock against May's cheeks and lips to encourage her to open her mouth while I used my other hand to rapidly stroke my cock.

May clearly understood as she graciously arched her neck backwards, opened her mouth wide, and extended her tongue welcomingly like one of those sexy Anime Cosplayers.

After a few more quick pumps, I grunted loudly as jets of cum began blasting onto her inviting tongue. As with before, she moved eagerly striving to accept each stringy rope of my cum so that none would go to waste. Then, as my ejaculations subsided, May dutifully edged forward to lick and suck my cock clean.

While I stood quietly catching my breath, May opened her mouth and let a long, slow strand of cum drool onto her tits before scooping it up with her fingers to feed it back to precious mouth. With a seductive wink, she then opened her mouth wide to proudly show me that she had completely swallowed all my cum before turning to dive into the pool!