All Comments on 'Three Graces of Maidstone'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, that was something else. I loved the way you built up so slowly for that fabulous twist in the end.

Good luck in the contest!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 15 years ago
Tales of the Unexpected

Excellent story, the slow and detailed build was very reminiscent of some of Mr Dahl's creepier moments. I like the way you left the ending open. (Imagination working overtime!) Extra kudos for plugging the County Record Office and the services available therein. *grin*

Best of luck in the competition.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 15 years ago
A fascinating contraption

I like the history you gave to a very odd little contraption. It gave the story a nice depth. Now if only I could get hold of one of those devices... (minus the stilettos!)

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
very nice story...

very interesting to read... and nice ending...

shereadsshereadsover 15 years ago
Perfectly Og-esque

I rarely post public comments, because I rarely think of one that hasn't been said already and more originally by other readers. But you've given me so much enjoyment, I can't resist.

Great writing Og. The praise isn't original, but your stories always are. Thank you.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Twist!

Sublime twist!

starrkersstarrkersover 15 years ago
Excellent

What to say that doesn't sound trite? Great, just great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...