Three-Hole Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne was in erotic shock, and realized another woman gave her an award winning orgasm with her lips and tongue. Jeanne went to get off the bed, and Stacy stood from the couch, and they gave each other a hug. I think all us guys were glued to them, watching those two sets of marvelous firm tits touch, as the ladies embraced. Jeanne looked in Stacy's eyes, and said, "I'm going to have to return the favor."

Stacy said, "I'd love that Jeanne." Stacy turned to her husband, and said, "This is my husband Rob. Oh by the way, he was the one you first deep throated, and blew cum down your throat."

Jeanne looked at Rob, laughed, saying, "Oh my you had a huge load, and it tasted marvelous. Stacy is a lucky girl."

Rob smiled and said, "Why thanks. Your oral skills rivaled his wife."

Jeanne looked at Stacy, and grinned, "I'm sorry."

Stacy laughed, and said "It's ok, don't be. Plus I want to find out for myself, sexy lady."

Jeanne grinned, walked up to Stacy, looked her in the eyes and said "You felt my boobs, now it's my turn to feel yours." Jeanne kissed Stacy, as she cupped and squeezed Stacy's right breast and nipple. The gals kissed for about 30 seconds, as all the guys' eyes were glued to them.

To get things back on track, after the gals broke their kiss, I said "Everyone get a chance and get hydrated. Does anyone object to our actions thus far?" Nobody spoke. I said "As your master of ceremony tonight, my first thought is that our little cum slut Jeanne here, should get to enjoy a secret fantasy, that she only tonight revealed to me, her husband of many years. Her fantasy to be taken by a big black cock, or two."

Jeanne said "Oh God, that sounds amazing." I then said "Ok Jeanne, since the sexy Stacy has already made you cum on her face with her oral skills, I think it's time you return the favor, while young Thomas here takes you doggie-style. How does that sound ladies and gentlemen?

Jeanne had just gulped down another Jack and Coke. The booze, and sex, was taking its toll on Jeanne. She yelled "Hell yes, bring that big black cock to me, and let me see If I can return the favor to sexy Stacy."

I grinned and said "Stacy and Jeanne, why don't you two sexy ladies jump in bed and get acquainted, and when the time is right, Thomas here will join you and give Jeanne that big black cock."

Stacy kissed her husband, and said, "wish me luck honey," as she strolled over to Jeanne, and led her by the hand to the bed. Stacy looked back at us, and said "Try not to spill your loads on the carpet boys while you watch."

Jeanne said "Save some cum for us boys!"

Rick yelled out, "Don't mind us, and just concentrate on each other."

I remarked, "Well said sir." Jeanne and Stacy crawled on to the bed and my heart was racing. I always yearned to see her with a woman, and now she was going to have her first, and then get pounded by a big black cock.

Stacy and Jeanne faced each other in bed, and Stacy put her hand to brush Jeanne's face and said "I'm sorry I ate you out without you knowing it was a woman, but I had this fantasy, and lust overcame me when I had the chance to enjoy another woman, and I couldn't resist."

Jeanne smiled, and said "I really loved how you made love with your mouth to my pussy."

Stacy said "Thank you. I think you are gorgeous and I loved your taste." Stacy then put her lips to Jeanne's and she gave her a soft kiss on her lips. Stacy was the aggressor, and lowered her hand down to Jeanne's right breast. She started to cup and caress Jeanne's breast, as Jeanne moaned, "Fuck that is nice."

Stacy licked Jeanne's lips with her tongue, and ran little circles around Jeanne's right breast areola, and caressed her nipple with her fingers. Jeanne moaned again, "God Stacy that feels amazing." Jeanne found Stacy's left breast and was caressing it, as Stacy slipped her tongue in Jeanne's mouth and the two lovely ladies open mouth kissed and explored each other's bodies. Jeanne must have finally given into Stacy's sexual desire and heat, because she found Stacy's little nipples, and started to rub them and pull on them as Stacy did the same to her.

Jeanne finally got more aggressive, and pushed Stacy back some, and kissed her way down Stacy's neck, to her chest, to her left breast and nipple and started to lick and suck it. Stacy moaned, "Oh Jeanne," and Stacy brought her hand down to rub Jeanne's back. Jeanne then kissed her way over to Stacy's right breast. Stacy brought a hand down to Jeanne's pussy, and started to rub her lips with her fingers. Jeanne ground her mound into Stacy's fingers.

Stacy's nipples were rock hard, and Jeanne looked up at Stacy, as she brought her right hand down, and started to finger Stacy's pussy and clit. Stacy hissed and then moaned, "That feels so nice, I love your touch." Jeanne slowly placed a finger inside Stacy's recently fucked pussy, and slowly pushed it in and out, as Stacy moaned. Jeanne then brought her finger out and licked it, smiled and looked at Stacy and said "I'll lick the rest of the cum out of your pussy if you don't mind?"

Stacy moaned and said, "Please, please, please lick my pussy." Jeanne moved up to Stacy's face and said, "I'm glad you are my first, you are so sexy," and stuck her tongue in Stacy's mouth. Jeanne broke the kiss, then kissed and licked her way from her neck, to her shoulders, and to each breast. She then kissed, licked and sucked each of Stacy's breasts. Stacy moaned out "I never knew it could be this good." Jeanne then crawled down, and ran her tongue down Stacy's belly, kissing and licking a path to her upper mound. Stacy started to moan saying "So nice, so nice...".

Jeanne's ass looked amazing with the princes' plug sticking out. She started her oral attack slowly on Stacy's swollen lips, as Stacy brought her hands up to her massive breasts, and started to squeeze them and rub her nipples. Jeanne inserted two fingers in Stacy's pussy, and must have been searching for her G-Spot, as she started to rub her tongue up and down Stacy's slit, coming to rest on Stacy's clit, with her tongue doing circles around her clit.

Stacy started to moan, and mumble "Oh my fucking God, Oh my fucking God, I love your mouth Jeanne." Stacy's legs were twitching, and Jeanne got a rhythm down of sucking Stacy's clit, and rubbing her G-Spot under Stacy's clit inside her pussy. Jeanne must have really gotten into pleasing Stacy, and eating her lovely pussy, because she paused her tongue mauling of Stacy's clit. She looked up at Stacy playing with her own breasts, and said "Cum for me Stacy. Give me your pussy juices, I want to drink them in." This really pushed Stacy into overdrive, and she started to thrust her mound into Jeanne's mouth.

I motioned to Thomas to lube up his cock. I told him to let Stacy cum on Jeanne's face, but before Jeanne moved away to crawl up in bed, and place his monster cock at her pussy entrance. I reminded him she never had a BBC before, and to be gentle, and follow her lead.

Thomas grinned, and then replied, "Don't worry man, this ain't my first trip to the rodeo."

Stacy arched her back, her eyes rolled up in her head. Her head then went from side to side as she howled "Right there Jeanne, keep your tongue right there... cum, cum, cum... I'm cumming!" Jeanne started rubbing three fingers in Stacy's pussy, against her G-Spot, while sucking hard on her mound and mauling her clit with her tongue. Stacy convulsed, and pussy juice and my big load of seamen drenched Jeanne's face.

Thomas crawled in bed, and came up behind Jeanne. She was bent over, head down, ass up finishing lapping up Stacy's pussy juices and my cum. He placed his 10-inch big black cock along her ass crack, between her creamy white cheeks. Jeanne got up on her knees, twisted around, and her eyes got real big when she saw it was Thomas. She looked over her shoulder, and brought her right hand back behind her ass, and felt his girth with her hand. She wrapped her hand around about half of his monster cock and said "Is this beautiful big black cock for me?"

Thomas said "It's all yours Jeanne, I'll be gentle, believe me you will soon be begging for all of this big black cock."

Jeanne said "Promise?"

Thomas pulled Jeanne back to his chest, and his cock slid up her ass, as Jeanne's back met Thomas's muscular chest. He reached around with both hands to fondle them, while rubbing her hard nipples between his fingers. She turned her head to her right, and Thomas stuck his tongue in her mouth. Jeanne accepted his tongue, and they kissed lustfully. When their mouth's parted, Thomas then lowered Jeanne back down on her forearms, and then placed his massive 10-inch cock between her creamy ass cheeks, towards her pussy entrance. Jeanne moaned out "I can't wait for you to fuck me with that beautiful big black cock."

Thomas moaned, "It's time for you to have your first big black cock."

Jeanne rested her head near Stacy's pussy, as she reached back and guided the head of Thomas's cock inside her pussy, and as he just slowly inserted his cock head, my wife panted out "Holy fuck, holy fuck." Her pussy lips looked like his monster cock was sucking her lips inside her pussy with it. Thomas said, "Here comes a few more inches by big black cum slut," and slid a few more inches of his black monster into my wife's snatch. The contrast of that big black python stretching her creamy white pussy lips, and his hands on her white hips made my cock throb.

Jeanne was panting like a woman possessed. She cried out "So full, so good, oh fuck...". Thomas then pulled out a few inches, then pushed in a little deeper, and had just started to push his 10-inch big black cock inside her pussy, and wasn't even close to being fully inside my wife yet. Jeanne mumbled "Big black cock, so full, so... good...". Thomas paused to let her get used to his girth, then slowly pulled back, and thrust in deeper with his cock. Jeanne was on a mission to take all of his cock, and appeared determined to have all of him, and panted out, "Oh God, so full, so stretched...". Thomas repeated his almost complete withdraw of his big black cock, before slowly thrusting it back in deeper. Jeanne was panting and grunting out, "So full, so stretched, so good."

Thomas said, "Almost all in baby, can you take all of this black meat?"

Jeanne panted and moaned "Fill me with that beautiful big black cock. Oh my fucking God, I'm now a big black cock slut."

Thomas withdrew his cock almost the entire way, and then finally thrust all of his monster cock in my wife's pussy, and his huge black balls slapped her clit. Jeanne was panting into Stacy's pussy, mumbling "Oh God.... Oh God... Oh God... Big, black, cock, so full, so good." Thomas reached around her, and found her pussy. He rubbed her clit, while is cock was deep in her pussy. Jeanne was squirming on his cock, and Thomas said "Ok my little black cum slut, tell me what you really want?

In her sexual cock filled possessed state my wife moaned out "Fuck my married white pussy with that beautiful black monster cock." Thomas pulled back until his cock head was almost out, and then plunged his entire 10 inches back in.

Even Stacy was enjoying her view, and was rubbing her nipples at the sight before her. Thomas pulled back until he was almost out, and said "Back that creamy white ass back on my big black cock." Jeanne eagerly pushed her curvy ass and engorged pussy back over Thomas's cock, until her hips smacked off of his. Thomas pulled her upper body up to his, and smothered her full 38D tits with his large mitts. He rubbed her creamy white tits, squeezed each swollen pink areola, and pinched each hard pink nipple. Jeanne was in erotic bliss. A young black stud was mauling her boobs, while his monster cock was buried in her creamy white married pussy. She instinctively turned her head back to him, and they sucked on each other's tongues. When their embrace ended Thomas looked her in the eye and said "Is my little black cock slut ready to be really fucked now?

Jeanne growled back at Thomas "I need you to fuck me hard now with your beautiful big black cock. Fill my little married white pussy with all your black seed please." Thomas lowered Jeanne back down to her position in front of Stacy's pussy, placed his large black hands on Jeanne's creamy white hips, and started to fuck my wife in earnest. Jeanne's breasts bounced in all directions, and she whaled in ecstasy as Thomas pistoned in and out of her pussy.

The sight before me was surreal. My sexy hot blonde, creamy white skinned wife was taking the largest big black cock I've seen in her married pussy with vim and vigor. Jeanne may have admitted her secret big black cock fantasy while being taunted by Rick and I during erotic sex play, but there was no doubt her lust for it was real, and she was indeed a big black cum slut.

Thomas had the stamina of youth, and Jeanne was possessed with sexual desire for her newfound love of big black cock. Jeanne was truly being pummeled by a 10-inch big black cock from behind, in a room with her husband and lover, along with new friends, and was oblivious to us all, only focused on the young black stud and his big black cock pleasuring her. Through her panting, and moaning, that was straight out of a XXX porno flick, she started to howl "I'm cumming on this big black cock," and her head swung from side to side, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she convulsed on Thomas's monster cock. The sight of my wife's howling pushed Thomas over the edge and he grunted and stiffened his back, and started strong forceful thrusts into and out of my wife's tight pussy, and must have blown a gallon of his thick white Mandingo seed in her pussy, and into her womb. Creamy white cum was being forced between is cock and her pussy, and was running down Jeanne's legs. Thomas rolled Jeanne onto her back and she let her legs sprayed open and her pussy had the biggest cream pie I have every seen in a porno or really life. He then walked over to the side of the bed and carefully moved her body, and head so that it was at the edge of the bed, with her body now sprawled out across the width of the bed. He walked up to Jeanne, and lowered his cock head over her mouth and touched her lips. Jeanne instinctively opened her mouth, and Thomas milked the remaining cum out of his monster cock into her awaiting mouth. Jeanne swallowed his black seed down, and she cleaned his cock head with her lips, moaning "So good."

By now there were several hard cocks, and one other wet pussy in the room, more then ready to move this impromptu orgy along. Marcus and been promised my wife's white pussy, so I nudged him to Jeanne. Marcus crawled on the bed next to Jeanne, as Stacy slid off. Marcus ran his tongue up Jeanne's belly and paused on her left nipple and started to tease it with his tongue, Jeanne opened her eyes and said "Oh my, the sexy black man with the talented tongue. Are you here for big black cock round two?"

Marcus said, "Is it too soon yet sexy lady?"

Jeanne said, "You only live once. Let me see if you are as talented with your cock, as you were with your tongue."

Marcus said, "You'll find out soon." With that Marcus climbed off the bed, and pulled Jeanne's bottom to the edge of the bed. He then lined his 9-inch big black tool at her gaping cum filled pussy. Jeanne spread her legs wide to accept the monster she knew was coming. Marcus grabbed her legs for leverage, and thrust all 9 inches of his also impressive python into my wife' pussy.

Jeanne yelled out "Oh fuck!" Marcus draped her legs over his shoulders, and pulled his cock back, and started to drive his meat into her cum filled pussy with speed and confidence. Jeanne arched her back, and clutched the blankets, and howled at the ceiling "Fuck me hard with your big black cock you stud!"

After a few minutes of fast and furious pounding. Marcus lowered Jeanne's legs to his waste, and picked her up off the bed, allowing her to slide down is muscular frame so that she was impaled on his 9 inch black pole, while her legs wrapped around him. His hands were on Jeanne's creamy white ass, and he lifted her up and down, impaling her over and over on his monster black cock. Meanwhile he sucked and one nipple to the next. Jeanne was moaning and grunting. When Marcus let go of her tits, he moved his mouth to her's and they sucked each other's tongues, as if they were long time lovers. It was if Jeanne was in deep lust with the cock giving her ecstasy.

Their hot and steamy tongue fucking broke off, and Marcus looked in Jeanne's eyes and said, "Want to give this black stallion a cowgirl ride?"

Jeanne moaned and said, "I'd love that Marcus. I've never given a black stallion ride, but can't wait." Marcus sat down on the bed with Jeanne still impaled on his cock. They both scooted to the middle of the bed, and Jeanne slowly slid her 38D knockers up Marcus's muscular chest, licked his lips and then licked and kissed her way down his neck and chest before sitting up on her knees. She then thrust down on his cock. Marcus thrust up into Jeanne, and she started to ride is cock. Rick and I looked at each other in disbelief as she indeed confirmed her secret fantasy of black cock. Thomas had just emptied his cock in Jeanne minutes ago, but still was rock hard. I said, "Hey Thomas, Jeanne loves DP." Thomas said, "Let's fulfill her big black cock fantasy then shall we?"

Jeanne was getting the ride of her life on Marcus's black pole, and appeared to zone out the room from her lust for Marcus's magnificent cock deep inside her married pussy. Marcus saw Thomas walk behind Jeanne and figured out what their next move with my wife was. He grabbed Jeanne's sweaty breasts to motion for her to lower herself forward on his chest. She growled at Marcus and grunted "I love your black cock in my married white pussy. I could ride your big black cock all night Marcus." Marcus looked her in the eyes and said, "Ready for a big black cock in your ass you sexy big black cock slut?" Jeanne growled and said "God yes, sandwich this big black cock slut between your beautiful big black cocks."

Like I said, when Jeanne is on fire with sexual lust, she is very uninhibited on what she says. Thomas lubed his monster 10-inch cock, and his finger. He pulled out her princess plug, and then pushed a finger inside my wife's little starfish asshole. Jeanne brought her head up and moaned. She really moaned when Thomas pushed two lubed fingers inside her. Jeanne looked at Marcus and said, "I can't wait to be stuffed with both your monster big black cocks. Promise me you will both fill me with your lovely black seed." Marcus said "Don't worry, you will have black seed running out of your pussy and asshole for days you big black cock slut." Thomas removed his fingers and placed his cock at her now gaping ass. He slowly pushed his cock head inside her, and she howled "Oh my fucking God... So... Big...". Thomas then slid a few more inches of his cock inside my wife's bowels. Jeanne panted like a freight train "So full, so full, so full...".

Thomas asked, "Ready for more my big black cock slut?"

Jeanne moaned out "Yes, yes, yes..."

Marcus coached her through the pressure, pain and pleasure. I think having his 9-inch cock buried in her pussy distracted her somewhat, from the 10 inches being pushed into her bowels.

Jeanne was lost in lust, to have her pussy and ass filled with big black cock. Thomas growled out "Here comes the last few inches my big black cock slut." Thomas really got off on the white girl humiliation, but I think it added to the kink of the white girl craving black cock. I know it made my cock throb. Thomas then buried the last few inches of his black python inside Jeanne.

Jeanne panted and grunted out "Oh God, so full, so full, so full, hurts so good!" My own cock was throbbing. My once reserved creamy white skinned wife was now full of big black monster cock in her tight little pussy and ass. She was craving to orgasm on their big black cocks, and to be filled with their black seed. Once Jeanne's grunts and pants slowed from her accommodating his large cock in her ass,