Three-Hole Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas said "Hey big black cock slut, are you ready for the fuck of your life?"

Jeanne moaned out "I am, I am, and I am... I've been craving big black cock my whole life. Fuck me now with your beautiful big black cocks." I'm thinking this was not Thomas and Marcus's first trip to the white girl-pounding rodeo, because they started to thrust their Mandingo monster cocks in and out of Jeanne.

Jeanne's mouth was panting and moaning in Marcus's face, as her creamy white 38D breasts bounced and slid across his sweaty muscular chest. Jeanne could only howl and moan. She would lick and suck on Marcus's lips and tongue, while attempting to open mouth kiss him through the pounding. Thomas grabbed her hair and pulled her upper body up on his, placing one hand on her neck and the other on her sweaty boob. He then stuck his tongue down her throat and she accepted it as though she craved it.

Jeanne was engrossed in lust for their big black cocks and muscular bodies. Her creamy white breast looked amazing in Thomas's large black hands. Marcus rubbed her engorged clit and Jeanne moaned into Thomas's mouth. Thomas pulled back and said to Jeanne, "Tell me how much you love my big black cock in your little tight white ass."

Jeanne looked him in the eyes and moaned "I love your big black cock in my little tight white ass."

Thomas then said, "Time to make you cum on two black cocks at once my big black cock slut." He then lowered Jeanne back down by her arms, locking her wrist with his hands, so that Thomas held her in the air, as his big black cock in her ass, and Marcus's big black cock in her pussy impaled her.

Thomas and Marcus resumed pounding my wife with vigor. Shock waves from Thomas's hips pounding her ass traveled from her ass up through her hips, forcing her large firm breasts to swing up and down across Marcus's chest. Jeanne was reaching the point of probably the biggest orgasm of her life, as she moaned and howled, "I love big black cock, I love big black cock...".

Within minutes of this non-stop white girl DP, Jeanne screamed out "Oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm cumming!" Jeanne's eyes rolled up in her head and she convulsed as her orgasm spread through her body.

Thomas yelled to Marcus "Let's fill this big black cock slut in both holes now brother." Thomas arched his back, and thrust his big black cock and seed deep into Jeanne's bowels. Marcus arched his back, grunted and thrust his big black cock and seed deep into Jeanne's pussy. Jeanne was overcome by her orgasm, and could only mumble "hot, black, cum, filling, filling, me..." and briefly fainted, her body going limp and Thomas laid her down on Marcus's chest.

I was standing next to Rob, Stacy and Rick. One would think we would all be engaged in some kind of activity, but the site of my sexy white wife getting a porno fuck from two black studs captivated us all.

I think Rob was attracted to my wife with her being a sexy blonde, with big tits like his wife, having just received head from her, shooting a load down her throat.

Rick too had been lusting over my wife for a year, and had taken her for his work wife and work cum slut. I'm sure he was also getting off on her being fucked senseless by two black men (I'd even bet he would use this knowledge to guilt her into sexual debauchery when at work, or when I was away).

Stacy just had her first female sexual experience with my wife, and figured she could arrange swinging with both or either of us. I had this avalanche of sexual attraction to Stacy. I was hoping she was serious about wanting to be my cum slut. I realized I had created a monster with Jeanne, but was enjoying the combinations of us fulfilling each of our sexual fantasies and always coming home to each other. I quelled by concern that Jeanne would become addicted to big black cock with the realization that in our rural part of the state, big black cocks were rare, unless you sought them out on the Internet.

Back to Jeanne fainting... Since I was a Paramedic and an ER Nurse, and was comfortable knowing that intense orgasms could do this to Jeanne. I said to the group, don't worry; I'm an ER Nurse.

Stacy said, "Oh my God, so am I." I think Rick was in his own little cocky selfish world, and was a little jealous that Jeanne had such an experience with someone not him, and I thought dude, you have been fucking my wife with and without my knowledge and permission, for God knows how long, and you work with her.

Thomas had pulled his deflating cock out of Jeanne's ass, as a river of black seed flowed out down to her pussy, which was also flowing rivers of black seed. What a cream pie. Marcus eased Jeanne onto her back, as she moaned and purred, opening her eyes as she lay next to Marcus. I moved up to Jeanne and asked, "Are you ok baby?

Jeanne looked up at us and said, "I'm doing wonderful."

I said, "Jeanne was it as incredible as it looked?"

Jeanne looked me in the eyes and said "Yes it was baby, thank you for this, love you."

Stacy said "How romantic sweetie, this is what it's all about."

Being the pervert I am, I said "Hey Jeanne, do you have enough energy to suck all the cum out of the beautiful big black cocks? After all dear, they just gave you the best sexual experience of your life."

Jeanne's eyes opened wide, and said "Oh yes, gotta have their black seed in all my holes." Jeanne motioned for Marcus to stand next to the bed by Thomas, and he complied. Jeanne sat on the edge of the bed, and Thomas placed his cock at Jeanne's mouth, and she licked his head, and sucked his big black cock dry of his seed, while fondling his balls. I saw Thomas's knees buckle. I said "Dude she gets off on that feeling she gives men."

Thomas just moaned out "Incredible." Jeanne gave up Thomas's cock, and moved to Marcus and repeated the same, worshiping his big black cock.

Marcus said "Oh shit. Look at the time." Thomas said "Fuck, the girls will be back from shopping soon, we better get back to our rooms." They seemed legitimately concerned, and started to hurriedly dress. They both hugged and kissed Jeanne and said she was an "Awesome piece of ass."

Jeanne smiled, and then said, "Thank you studs. You are welcome, and thank you for fulfilling my fantasy, and them some."

They both came over to me and shook my hand, and said, "Thanks for a great night." Thomas said, "I'm glad we didn't go shopping with the wives."

I just chuckled and said "Thank you guys, good luck."

After Thomas and Marcus left, Jeanne said, "I need to shower and freshen up." I asked her "Do you need any help baby?"

Rick insinuated himself and said, "Let me help her." I figured he either wanted to talk to her about what just happened, or just wanted to full around with my wife in the shower. To be honest, I knew Jeanne was a smart girl, and she would handle Rick either way. I must also admit I thought about Jeanne and Stacy alone in the shower, but wanted to have Stacy's ass out of eye site of Jeanne. She was used to me watching her fuck Rick, and other guys, but I'm not sure how well she would do with watching me fuck Stacy, or any other gal. Funny how that works? Jeanne said, "Rick will keep me safe in the shower."

I just said "Ok dear, see you soon."

Jeanne and Rick entered the shower, and she told Rick "Go warm up the shower for me, while I pee." As Rick disappeared in the shower, Jeanne reveled in just having fulfilled two deep fantasies in one night. She then realized Rick must have wanted to come shower with her to question her about how much she enjoyed Stacy, Thomas and Marcus. She realized she would have to manipulate him in to reminding him that he was a constant sex partner, while the others were one-night stands. When she entered the shower, Rick gave her a jealous look, and said, "So you really got off on fucking Stacy, and those two black guys huh?"

Jeanne smiled, approached him, looked him in the eyes and said, "First off, you two invited them over, and egged this on. You two then forced me to admit my secret fantasies to you both. Those were things not even my husband knew. Speaking of my husband... Fuck! He is out there with Stacy, and I'm in here with you. You are jealous, and I'm in the shower with you, while my husband is out there, doing God knows what with Stacy." Her smile disappeared, and she now had the jealous look and tone. She blurted out to Rick "Go check on what they are doing, while I have some privacy to get some of this cum out of me." She then said wait, "This wasn't planned by me. Stacy, Thomas and Marcus are all a one-night stand. You and I have fucked, and will fuck more. We work together for fuck sake. Now go!"

Jeanne worked fast to clean up, realizing she was jealous of Stacy and I, despite having just fucked Rick, Rob, Stacy, Thomas and Marcus. And Rick is jealous, and isn't here with a wife or a girlfriend. She struggled with the duality of being jealous, and realizing how much more fucking she did, than her husband. She knew this day would come, and the reality was difficult to deal with. She turned off the shower, and grabbed a towel to dry off. Rick was peaking through the bathroom door. She growled at Rick "Tell me what you see?"

After Rick and Jeanne went into the bathroom to shower, and do God knows what, I thought time to have Stacy again. Yes I was lusting over Stacy, and would gladly give Rob a shot at Jeanne later, but figured I may as well be fucking out here, because my wife's in the shower with her lover.

I said to Rob and Stacy, "Well Stacy you have two hard willing cocks out here, wanna play?"

Stacy looked at Rob, and he smiled and said, "Lets double team this sexy bitch." Stacy grabbed both of our cocks and led us over to the bed, and pulled off the cum filled comforter blanket. She told us, "Have a seat boys." She then lowered herself to her knees, and went over and wrapped her lips around her husband's cock, and sucked it briefly, as she looked up in his eyes. She let go of Rob, and crawled over to me and did the same. I almost came in her mouth when her blue eyes looked up at me with my cock in her mouth.

Feeling Stacy's marvelous boobs with my hands while she blew me was incredible. She let go of my cock, and stood up. She said to Rob "Baby, I want his cock in my ass. Go lay down in bed with your fat cock ready for my pussy." Rob did as Stacy ordered.

Stacy straddled me and lowered her fine pussy over my throbbing cock, and slid those beautiful 40D tits down my chest, and stuck her tongue in my mouth, wrapping her arms around my neck. When she broke free of the kiss, she whispered in my ear "I can't wait to feel your great big cock in my ass baby, and fill my ass with your cum."

I whispered to Stacy "I've been waiting all night to finally have your sexy ass."

Stacy whispered in my ear, under the still playing music "Don't worry baby, like I said, I'm going to be your cum slut one-on-one and then some." Stacy rose off my cock, and crawled over to her husband who was pounding his cock. Stacy straddled him, grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy, and impaled herself on it. They both moaned. She lowered herself to kiss Rob and ride his cock, putting her sexy little ass in a perfect position for me to fuck it.

I lubed up my throbbing cock. I crawled into bed behind Stacy's sexy little ass. I moaned, "Stacy are you two ready?"

Stacy looked back, and made eye contact and said, "Fill my ass with all 8 inches of that fat cock." She lowered her head, so she was looking in her husband's eyes, and I pushed the head of my cock into her rectum. Stacy moaned out "Oh yes, finally."

I said "Here comes a few more inches sexy." I slowly pushed a few more inches of my cock inside another man's wife, as he watched.

Rob yelled out "Give this little married slut all your meat." I pushed another few inches inside Stacy's tight ass, and moaned "Holy fuck this feels good."

Stacy moaned and grunted, "Fuck yea, your cock feels amazing... so full, so good... fuck me." I pushed the rest of my cock into Stacy's perfect ass, and was now balls deep in her.

Stacy howled into her husbands face "Oh fuck, so full, so good."

Rob moaned out "Lets fuck this naughty little cum slut." Hearing that, I pulled my cock back until my head was almost out, and thrust in and out, and developed a good rhythm with Rob. Stacy's ass felt amazing. Her response from her DP was scintillating. She sounded as engrossed on our cocks as Jeanne was with her black DP.

Stacy grunted, panted and moaned "Oh fucking hell. So good, so full." Stacy's hips felt incredible in my hands. The curve of her ass fit my hips like a glove. She sat back on her husbands cock. Seeing this my hands left her hips and went right away to her marvelous 40D breasts. My hands squeezed her breasts as my thumbs and forefingers caressed and pinched her small but pointy nipples.

Stacy turned her head to mine, looked me in the eyes and said "That big cock of yours feels amazing in my ass," as her tongue invaded my mouth and kissed me. When she broke off the kiss, I borrowed a move from Thomas, and lowered Stacy's upper body by holding her wrists, and pushing my cock deep inside of her with leveraging her arms. I felt my cock go even deeper in her bowels, and so did she, with her howling, "Yes, yes, yes... just like that."

Rob knew she was close, and moaned out "She is almost there man, let's make this little cum slut orgasm on our fat cocks and fill her up with spunk."

Rob and I gave Stacy everything we had. Sweat was running down my chest. I was grunting and holding back my load for all I was worth. I just had to hold off until I could cum with Stacy. Stacy growled out "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Oh God I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Stacy convulsed, grunted and mumbled incoherently.

I grunted, arched my back and stiffened my legs and said "Here I cum Stacy, get ready to feel my load deep inside of you sexy."

Stacy cried out "Yes, yes, yes... fill me with your sweet cum." This pushed Rob over the edge and he arched his back, grabbed onto Stacy's boobs and pushed them together and blew his load deep inside her pussy. Stacy panted and moaned. Rob and I just let our cocks drain in her holes, and allowed her to recover before we withdrew.

Stacy moved her head to her husbands and kissed him, and said, "Thanks for another wild night baby."

Rob said, "It's not over yet my little cum slut."

Stacy said, "I hope not." Stacy then got back up on her knees. She looked at me and said, "Your cock felt amazing in my ass. When I felt you're cum fill my bowels, I was in seventh heaven sexy." She then kissed me with a brief open mouth kiss.

Despite Jeanne having showered with her work lover Rick, after being double-penetrated and fucked hard by two big black monster cocks, she saw her husband taking Stacy's ass, and a pang of jealousy washed over her. She was used to her husband watching her pleasure, and be pleasured by other men, but was having her first experience watching her husband fuck another, and finally experienced what he must have felt. When the show ended she wanted to announce her presence. We were startled by Jeanne standing in the open bathroom door, dressed in a towel, and clapping her hands yelling "Bravo, bravo...."

Jeanne walked over while pulling Rick by his cock. She looked at Stacy and said, "Since you got to enjoy my husbands cock in your ass, it's only fair that I now get to enjoy your husband in my ass." She dropped her towel, and crawled onto the bed like a predator hunting her prey and knelt in front of Stacy, looked her in the eye and said "I'll suck your husbands cock back to life dear." Stacy lunged at Jeanne, sucking and licking her lips, and as there tongues met. They opened mouth kissed as they played with each other's tits. Both of their wracks were heaving, each areola swelled with engorged hard nipples.

I think the site of this alone started to make my cock, along with Rob's cock hard again. The view of big boob lipstick lesbians going at it is quite alluring to any honest man. I think the gals new this lesbian action would tease us. When their tongue love making ended, they gave us a show and slowly slid there breasts against the others breast and nipples. Both girls moaned, while looking in each other's eyes. Stacy said, "Now go take your turn on my husband dear." Jeanne turned toward Rob, still flat on is back with his head propped up pillows, and rubbing a stiffening cock.

Jeanne looked Rob in the eyes and said, "Let me help you out with that Rob." As Jeanne bent down to suck Rob back to life, Stacy smacked her ass.

Stacy grabbed some lube, and started to finger Jeanne's brown starfish. It had constricted down some after her pounding from Thomas. Jeanne paused her oral assault on Rob's tool to moan, and turned around and saw Stacy, giving her a lustful smile. Jeanne said, "I figured that was you."

Stacy pushed a finger inside Jeanne's ass and said, "Just getting you ready for my hubby dear."

Jeanne closed her eyes and moaned. She then opened them and said to Stacy, "I'm sure he is gonna love my ass."

With that, Stacy withdrew her fingers, looked at Rick and said, "Why don't you get over here and fuck this little cum slut. Leave her tight little ass for my hubby will ya?"

Rick didn't need asked twice, and crawled into the bed as Stacy and I got off. Rick grabbed my wife's hips, and slowly pushed his fat 7-inch cock into my wife's pussy. Jeanne moaned on Rob's cock, but managed to get him rock hard with her cock sucking and stroking with her magical mouth. Like I said, Jeanne is a pro at cock sucking. Seeing that her hubby's cock was now hard, Stacy said "OK Rob, are you ready to pound this little cum sluts tight sexy ass?"

Rob looked at his wife and said, "Yes I am baby."

Rick pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy, and Jeanne directed him to lie down on his back in front of her, as Rob got up, and moved out of the way. Rick was way ahead of her. Stacy approached the edge of the bed, and Jeanne moved over to Stacy. Stacy looked Jeanne in the eyes and said "Let me taste my husband's cock on your mouth dear" Stacy licked Jeanne's lips, and and they again locked tongues.

Jeanne looked at Stacy, then me, and said "It's time for Rob to fill my ass with his fat cock while I ride my work lover's cock. I can't wait for them to fill me with their cum." Jeanne moved to Rick, and straddled his hips and cock. She lined up her pussy with her hand on Rick's fat cock, and sunk down on his pole. She bent forward, assuming the position to get Rob's cock in her wanting asshole. She slid her tits up and down Rick's chest, and looked Rick in the eye and said "Fuck me as hard as you can, and help me make these two jealous."

Rob got behind Jeanne having just lubed his fat cock. Jeanne sat up and turned around and looked Rob and said "Did you hear that Rob, fuck my tight little ass hard, and help me make these two jealous."

Stacy then taunted, "You heard the little cum slut fellas, pound her little cunt and ass hard. Fuck her raw and fill her holes with your spunk." Upon hearing Stacy, Jeanne lowered herself to look Rick in the eyes and her 38D melons landed in Ricks hands. Rick started to caress each areola and nipple to distract Jeanne with pleasure, and prepare her for Rob's fact cock.

Jeanne turned her head to further taunt Stacy and smiled, she then said, "Stacy, why don't you grab your husband's fact cock, and help him push it inside my tight little ass?"

Stacy said "Great idea dear." Stacy moved to Rob, grabbed his cock with one hand, and his ass with the other hand. I figured out pretty quick Stacy and Jeanne were one-upping each other.

Stacy taunted "Are you ready cum slut?"

Jeanne taunted back "This little cum slut is more than ready for your husband to fuck her brains out."

This touched a nerve with Stacy, and she pushed Rob's ass and made him thrust balls deep into Jeanne's ass. Jeanne let out a crazy loud scream. She finally calmed down from the pressure of Rob's cock and moaned "That was amazing Rob, your little cum slut did me a favor with that trick." Stacy grinned, laughed, and brought her hand back, then brought it down and cracked on Jeanne's ass. Jeanne yelped and moaned.